10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Oneux Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Oneux Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Oneux Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oneux Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oneux Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Oneux Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Oneux Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Oneux Picardy:
Featuring free WiFi, Le Bien-Venant offers accommodations in Domvast, just 27 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Amiens is 27 miles from Le Bien-Venant, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 25 miles from Le Bien-Venant.
- Excellent accommodation with excellent hosts. Breakfast was delicious and plenty of it.
- The spotless apartment is in a newly renovated barn in a lovely quiet location. Everything was spotless. There is lots to see within a short drive, and pleasant country walking from the hotel. The hosts were very friendly and helpful with advice.
- Mezzanine bedroom for children was perfect setup and lovely meal at evening with all guests extra cost but worth it
- Made to feel welcome. Excellent cuisine. A genuine taste of France that is the perfect way to round off our trip before the channel crossing. Christain and Marie-Pierre are the most congenial, attentive, responsive hosts you could ever wish for. Merci a vous. A bientot!
- Spacious accommodation, welcoming hosts, lovely grounds for the children to let off some steam after the car journey! We booked dinner which was fantastic – a large shared table with the hosts and 6 other guests made for an enjoyable meal and evening!
Château de Yaucourt Bussus
Château de Yaucourt Bussus is located in Yaucourt-Bussus, 20 miles from Amiens and 16 miles from Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme. Free private parking is available on site.Le Crotoy is 17 miles from Château Yaucourt Bussus, and Berck-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 32 miles from Château de Yaucourt Bussus.
- Fab big room and comfy bed with nice grounds.lovely old place.
- Our hostess. She’s fantastic and remembers us from previous visits. The chateau and the sense of history. I love it!
Room was very spacious as expected from previous reviewers. Lovely views from the room. Bathroom good though drainage seemed a bit of a problem. We were given an extra towel on arrival, bigger than the others.
Breakfast though very pricey, was pleasant with homemade brioche and jams .
Although the house had been restored on the cheap it was really lovely and charming. A bit funny being the only guests but I think there may not be very many rooms.
If you like quirky, you’d like it ..even down to the proprietors trying to make out there are ghosts and when we came back from our meal in the evening, he was standing on the upper floor with a lit candelabra!!!
- Location great. My wife speaks French and the Lady there was very interesting and attentive. A very good experience.
An impressive Chateau in tranquil surroundings however it requires a total refurbishment. Our room was very tired with poor facilities – it’s a long time since I’ve seen a tube television!!
There were no facilities to make a drink in the room and at the price it’s expensive. We stayed in the OKKO hotel in Bayonne the night before which had a coffee machine, free anti pasta with a drink on arrival, modern luxury fittings throughout and a full breakfast was included in the price of €99.
The Chateau provides little more than a hostel would but at hotel prices – do not pay for the optional €10 pp breakfast, it’s just not worth it.
Having said all the above Michelle the housekeeper was brilliant and joined us for breakfast with Darcy her Jack Russell even though she didn’t speak a word of English.
If your after a quirky stop over on the way to the ferry, it’s a bit of a laugh, but not a cheap one!!!
La Maison Fleurie
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Maison Fleurie is situated in Épagne-Épagnette in the Picardy Region, 23 miles from Amiens. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. La Maison Fleurie features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 13 miles from La Maison Fleurie, while Le Crotoy is 14.3 miles from the property. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 44.1 miles away.
- Pleasant location. Good views from bedroom. Plenty of hot water.
- Breakfast was good. The couple running the Chambre d’hote were extremely friendly & helpful. They recommended a restaurant for our evening meal as soon as we arrived & the meal at the restaurant was excellent.
- Hospitality and helpfulness of hosts. Room was pretty and bathroom spacious. Garden was beautiful and view from the house was fantastic. Ample breakfast.
- The hosts were very helpful and made us feel at home.
- Comfy bed. Friendly helpful hosts. Very peaceful area. Maison Fleurie has the most beautiful garden
Located in Épagne-Épagnette in the region of Picardie, 23 miles from Amiens, Côté Prairie features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 13 miles from Côté Prairie, and Le Crotoy is 15 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Au Jardin des Deux Ponts
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Au Jardin des Deux Ponts is located in Abbeville in the region of Picardie. Just 31 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Amiens is 25 miles from Au Jardin des Deux Ponts, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent. Beautiful garden, apartment was everything we could wish for and staff were warm and friendly and did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable.
- Wonderful host went above and beyond in helping us plan ready trips. Gorgeous garden and charming little apartment. Supermarket across the street for fresh bread, fruit and cheese. Easy parking. Wish we’d booked the whole week there! The hostess plans adding a spa in one of the out buidings, so watch this space!
- Lovely chic small French apartment in Abbeville in the town centre and within walking distance of cafes, restaurants and boulangeries/patisseries. Dogs welcome! Mme Farjallah was really kind, attentive and friendly. We couldn’t have hoped for a better hostess. We would highly recommend this accommodation which is close to the beautiful Baie de la Somme and the first world war memorial sites. We hope to visit again.
- Francine and Joseph were the consummate hosts. They were very friendly and helpful. Joseph even kindly rescued me and my bicycle one day from a town 30 minutes away when I had a mechanical issue. That sort of service goes above and beyond! The room itself was lovely and the garden at the property is beautiful.
Hosts are incredibly friendly and helpful.
Very close to train station and centre of town.
Room is cozy, clean and quiet. Beautiful garden to relax in.
Lots of information available, and host is always there to help with anything.
Les Trois Roses
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Les Trois Roses is located in Abbeville in the region of Picardie, just 30 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Amiens is 26 miles from Les Trois Roses, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Cheerful happy helpful hosts, good petit dejeuner, couldn’t ask for more! Cheers!
- It was cold and miserable outside but warm and cosy inside. The breakfast was served with style and the homemade jams and tart made it both memorable and special.
It’s a family business – very good attention to detail. Accommodation separate from main house and therefore completely private. Has facility to cook a meal if you want, plus a good fridge!
Location very simple to find – nice situation right on the canal bank.
- Very nicely decorated. A lovely breakfast in a basket. Very good hosts
- Very easy to find just off A28 (J2), parking right outside. Warm,friendly hosts, absolutely delightful place to stay: bright,airy, beautifully furnished &the 2 ring electric hob& microwave were a pleasant surprise as we weren’t expecting them! Lovely courtyard/garden to sit out. Breakfast arrived via a basket laden with fresh breads,fruit juice,home made cake&jams,fresh coffee & even the butter had been patted into shape & a pattern stamped on it! Fantastic attention to detail. Great shower, loo seat was plastic & creaked a lot! Bed has memory foam mattress – quite comfortable although if you like a very soft bed as I do, it’ll always feel hard. Highly recommend this b&b- best we’ve stayed in!
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Le Loft is located in Abbeville in the region of Picardie. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Amiens is 25 miles from Le Loft, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely accommodation ideal for a one night stop over whilst heading north or south from Calais. Very clean and tidy, self contained apartment. Host very friendly. Added bonus for someone like me travelling with a dog was that breakfast is delivered to a little door outside the room. You eat it in the apartment. My only gripe was that the information had not been updated as they now have a microwave so you are fully self sufficient. (I would have brought a meal to heat up) Would thoroughly recommend.
- Bed very comfy. Loads of space. Charming host. Excellent breakfast.
- Nice quite location and being able to look out onto the garden with the goat and ducks made it a very pleasant stay. Good facilities in the room being able to make tea and coffee and having a microwave was a nice touch. Breakfast very good with lovely fresh bread and croissants delivered to the room.
- Warm welcome. Facilities perfect for us. Plenty of outdoor space for our old dog. Delicious continental breakfast.
- Ideal location for our journey through France. Very friendly family run chambre d’hote.
Chateau de Vauchelles
Chateau de Vauchelles offers accommodations in Vauchelles-lès-Domart. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Amiens is 15 miles from Chateau de Vauchelles, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 21 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 37 miles away.
- Comfortable bed – nice breakfast. Friendly welcome with quick tour of the “private” rooms the next morning. Beautiful gardens/grounds. This is a Chateau in the middle of nowhere. Don’t expect anything modern.
- The architecture was stunning, the welcome warm, the room spacious and homely and the breakfast ample. The tour of the building was a lovely touch and the owners extremely personable and helpful.
A very impressive building with stunning views across a beautiful valley.
Our room had all the charm you would expect. This is a three hundred year old building so obviously some of the facilities are not state of the art; but if you wanted that you should have booked into ibis.
Breakfast was excellent. Our host was charming and gave us a lovely guided tour of the property.
- The room was ok shabby more than chic, owners very helpful. Bathroom facilities a bit primitive , shower good. Breakfast good
- we had a stay in a historical castle that gave us a feeling about ancient and recent history of that lovely place. We enjoyed the visit of the castle with all the historical details explained by the owner, a passionate man trying to keep this monument alive for the next generations with the help of his lovely wife.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Hortensias is located in Bray-lès-Mareuil in the region of Picardie, just 22 miles from Amiens. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and car rental is available. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 14 miles from Hortensias, and Le Crotoy is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 34 miles from Hortensias.
No reviews yet.
Baie de Somme Villa gros Becs
Baie de Somme Villa gros Becs offers accommodations in Dominois. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 17 miles from Baie de Somme Villa gros Becs, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Oneux Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Oneux Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Oneux Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Oneux Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!