10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Oncins Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Oncins Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Oncins Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oncins Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oncins Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Oncins Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Oncins Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Oncins Aragon:
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
Located in the Nature Reserve of Ordesa Valley, in the small town of Labuerda, Fonda Carrera guest house offers a restaurant and rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi in in the Pyrenees.Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Fonda Carrera is beautifully renovated and feels like a museum when you walk in, with lots of historical objects on display – very interesting. Our room was in a separate building around the corner, which was a bit of a surprise. Again this building was recently renovated to an extremely high standard. There was a very large communal kitchen and dining area and a communal lounge, patio and barbecue, though the patio had no seating. So the whole arrangement is quite unusual, although we enjoyed it. Beautiful ensuite bathroom. Excellent bar and restaurant in the main Fonda. Very interesting area to explore.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
- Super familiar, como en casa. tal cual. Todo fácil. La amabilidad, el confort y la confianza de los propietarios es de agradecer. Nos alojamos en casa for, una preciosidad. Y el lugar, con un encanto difícil de encontrar. Paz y belleza. Muy contentos.
- Zeer vriendelijke familie die het kleine hotel op een prachtige locatie runt. Aanrader is het diner op het terras, niet duur en echt Spaans.
Fonda Naval is located in Escalona, 6.2 mi from Aínsa and close to the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. The surrounding area is ideal to practice adventure sports.All heated rooms at this guest house feature plenty of natural light and include a TV and a private bathroom.Distributed over 3 floors, Fonda Naval has a restaurant, a small library and a games room. A continental breakfast is served.Huesca is 90 minutes’ drive from Fonda Naval. Bielsa and Campo are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet, cozy and clean. Yolanda is a friendly and considerate host.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. She did everything to accommodate all our requests. We loved the dinner (her rabbit stew was the best we ate), and the breakfast was very nice too. Room was clean and comfortable. Very good value for money. We highly recommend this property.
Very clean and well maintained.
Good quality bed very comfortable.
Good Breakfast with some home made jam and cake.
The family do very well to communicate, considering we speak very little Spanish.
- la chambre bien située…et sa propreté ainsi que le service
La limpieza, estaba todo impecable.
Y el trato de la dueña, muy agradece y atenta.
Casa Vispe is located in Escalona and features a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet and a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom, and certain rooms at Casa Vispe have a balcony.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 24 miles from the accommodation.
- Although, the hotel is located one street back from the main road, it was quiet. It has a lift. The rooms and bathrooms were a decent size. The breakfast was abundant (two pieces of toast, a piece of sponge cake, two cupcakes, butter, jam, coffee or tea, orange juice per person). The lady at reception was kind, helpful and homey. The landscape in this area is beautiful.
- The whole Interieur was very modern and totally clean.
- הכל חדש ונקי. נמצא בתוך בתיך סמטא איפה שמקומיים גרים עם גינות יפות. זה עיירה קטנה בלי הרבה לעשות . לקחנו טיול מודרך 4X4 שהיה מאד יפה.
- Habitació amb tot el que es pot necessitar, confortable i neta
Tout est parfait !!!!!!!
Super rapport qualité/prix….
Personnel très gentil / dispo et un super petit déjeuner!!!
El Capricho de Nieves
Located in Laspuña, El Capricho de Nieves provides free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, rooms have a patio with a mountain view. El Capricho de Nieves has some units with river views, and all rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation the rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental, buffet or à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around El Capricho de Nieves, including skiing and cycling.Speaking Catalan and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 23 miles from the guesthouse.
- El lugar perfecto para alojarse si vas a visitar el Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido y sus alrededores. Una casa reformada con mucho gusto, unos desayunos espectaculares para coger fuerzas para todo el día, y sobre todo unos dueños majísimos y atentos que te ayudan con todo lo que puedas necesitar. Volveremos!
- El desayuno, la decoración, el colchón perfecto para el descanso…
- La comodidad del lugar, el trato exquisito y personal como en pocos lugares se puede encontrar, muy buen desayuno y una cama super cómoda donde dormir y reparar fuerzas! Además viajamos con nuestra mascota y todo fueron facilidades.
De kamer is zéér ruim en de bedden comfortabel. Het wakker worden met een mooi Pyrenees bergzicht is fenomenaal. In de eetplaats (in je eigen kamer) heeft men zicht op de vallei.
Het ontbijt discreet geserveerd door de eigenaar op je uitgekozen uur is ruim en voldoende.
Bijzonder vriendelijk koppel. Om nog eens terug te gaan, wat ik zeker wil doen.
- Excepcional, mis amigos ya lo conocen. Totalmente recomendable
Hostal Dos Rios
Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
The check-in was done by a very charming lady who gave us a lot of useful information about the area plus the hotel.
The restaurant and bar service was excellent, friendly and with humour.
The room was spacious and well equipped, even though the room over-looked a main road we were not disturbed by any road noise.
The breakfast was extremely good, very varied, something for everyone , my wife was served gluten free bread plus she was informed which foods contained gluten.
- Everything very clean and the faciloties of the hotel. Lovely breakfast. Personnel very kind
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
- Our rooms were great- comfortable and very clean. The hotel was very friendly and the breakfast excellent. The location was good, not in the old medieval part of town but only a very short walk away. After a long and fun day of canyoning we stayed at the hotel for dinner and the food was quite good!
- The check-in was done by a very charming lady who gave us a lot of useful information about the area plus the hotel.
Hostal Apolo XI
Offering free Wi-Fi, this family-run guest house is set in the village of Aínsa. Hostal Apolo XI features a traditional Spanish restaurant and rooms with private bathrooms.All accommodations at the Apolo XI has simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV.The Apolo’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals, including rice dishes, fish and cured meats. The hotel also has a bar.Located within 31 mi of the parks at Monte Perdido and Los Cañones de Guara, the area surrounding Aínsa is ideal for hiking, fishing and canoeing. The ski runs at Valle Vio and Cerler can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The price , the breakfast (extra eight euros per person)
- The owner was kind enough to check me in very early which gave me more time to explore the town. He also arranged a very safe place to store my bike; much appreciated.
- For an extra 8 euros per person they serve a big breakfast with eggs, ham, various breads, fruit, yogurt, coffee etc.
- Breakfast was taken in the 3 star hotel next door, a simple walk through. Which I presume is not the case in busy times. In my case the normal continental, (great selection) is supplimented by a freshly cooked menu, with a good choice of grilled, scrambled, fried foods. The bar is very adequate, the restuarant was closed but I presume the same arrangements as for breakfast were available. There is more than adequate free parking around the hostel. It’s a car ride to get up to the medieval centre where more free parking is available.
- Good location with parking on front. Bed is comfortable and the room as AC. Has restaurant in.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant and rooms with mountain views. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Clean hotel ,no issues with the room. the location was perfect to explore the town and surrounding areas.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- Well located . Easy parking close by. Very friendly and helpful staff . Good lift. Plentiful breakfast , not stingy at all. Easy walk to old town. Reasonably good restaurants nearby and it’s inexpensive.
- Everything was good, the breakfasts reasonably priced and they were very flexible with what was provided.
Offering impressive views of Mediano Lake and the Pyrenees Mountains, Casa Forestal is set within an attractive estate featuring a seasonal pool and a restaurant. This hostel is located in the charming town of Morillo de Tou.Each heated room at the Forestal has simple décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant is located 150 feet from the main building and traditional Spanish cuisine is served here. There is also a bar and terrace, open during the summer months. Free Wi-Fi is available here.Guests can make use of Casa Forestal’s communal lounge and laundry facilities. There is also a football pitch and basketball courts.The area surrounding Morillo de Tou is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Cerler and Valle Vio Ski Resorts can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Mesón De Salinas
The Mesón De Salinas is located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just 5.6 mi from Bielsa. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and mountain views.All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialties. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 81 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
- L’hotel et son personnel remplissent toutes vos attentes pour une halte reposante au parc national d’Ordesa . Literie confortable, chambre siliencieuse, petit dejeuner copieux, emplacement entre ainsa et bielsa, perconnel attentif..
Calidad de las personas que trabajan allí.
- Todo muy limpio. La cama muy cómoda, la habitación en general estaba bien, lástima que nos tocó en el lado de la carretera, y no del río. El baño pequeño, pero todo nuevo y limpio, sólo eché de menos algunos colgadores, aunque fueran detrás de la puerta. El personal muy agradable. El desayuno sencillo, pero buena relación calidad-precio. El menú del restaurante está bastante bien. En la cafetería hacen unos platos combinados y bocadillos muy buenos.
- Perfecta ubicación a pie de carretera y al lado de un río. De noche sólo se oye el correr del agua. Instalaciones antiguas pero cómodas y bien conservadas.
Top Guest Houses In Oncins Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Oncins Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Oncins Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Oncins Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!