10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olopte Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Olopte Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olopte Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olopte Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olopte Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olopte Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olopte Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olopte Catalonia:
Dating from 1947, Fonda Matía lies in the heart of the Cerdanya Region. It has its own pool, and offers spectacular views of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park and Cadí Mountains.All of the rooms at the Fonda Matía come with central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some also feature a private balcony and views of the town of Bellver de Cerdanya and the Natural Park.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas at the Fonda. A restaurant, a bar-café, a living room with fireplace, a terrace and spacious gardens can all be found on site.The Fonda Matía is set in the valley between Spain’s border with Andorra and France. There is easy access by car to La Seu d’Urgell and Puigcerdá.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
- La habitacíón es pequeña pero confortable y decorada con mucho gusto. El restaurante fantástico.
- Pedimos habitación con balcón y al ser una reserva económica no estaba dentro de las condiciones. Aun así, la chica de recepción nos hizo el super detalle de darnos una preciosa habitacion con balcon y buenas vistas. Muy agradecidos por el trato, volveremos!! Y el jardín y zona de piscina muy bonito y tranquilo
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
La Calma de Bellver
Set in a restored medieval building, La Calma offers stylish décor and free Wi-Fi. Located in Bellver de la Cerdanya’s historic square, this cozy guest house features a dining room and terrace.Each heated room at La Calma has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer impressive views of the Sierra de Cadí Mountains.Home-made dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in La Calma’s rustic-style dining room. There is also a bar and a lounge area with a TV, DVD player and projector for guests to enjoy films.Tossa Plana de Lles –Puigpedrós Nature Rerserve is 12 mi from the guest house and Cadi-Moixero Nature Reserve is 31 mi away. You can go skiing, cycling and hiking in the surrounding countryside, as well as mushroom picking or visiting thermal baths. Puigcerda is a 20-minute drive away.
- Super nice decoration, owner very kind and flexible and an amazing spot
- The picturesque location and cozy décor as well as the landlady, who did her utmost to help.
la amabilidad de la propietaria “Maribel”
la situación del alojamiento
- Un hostal acogedor, una atención diez, Maribel un encanto preocupándose en cada momento por todo, una buena experiencia que siempre recordaré
- La habitación, las vistas, la atención y ayuda de Maribel, la propietaria.
Offering a picturesque setting at 4.8 feet’ altitute, this charming guest house is located in Éller, 5.6 mi from Bellver de la Cerdanya. Hostal D´Éller features an à la carte restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Hostal D’Éller offers rustic-style rooms and a studio. All of them come with a private bathroom and and the studio includes a kitchenette.Outside the property there is an outdoor terrace, children’s playground, and a garden. The restaurant specializes in traditional organic dishes of the area.Outdoor activities including horse riding, cycling and hiking can be practiced nearby. Puigcerdà is 12 mi away and la Seu d’Urgell is 35 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Andorra is 31 mi away.
- This is simply a wonderful place to stay in the heart of the Cerdenya with truly welcoming hosts – superb for walking, relaxing and home cooked food
- L’Hostal es troba en un lloc ideal per desconnectar i perdre’s uns quants dies. Tant la comoditat del llit com les vistes des de l’habitació son fantàstiques i el fet que hi hagi poques habitacions encara li dona més encant a l’allotjament. Els esmorzars i els sopars també boníssims i abundants. Tracte fantàstic tant de la Núria com d’en Joan.
- Un lugar para desconectar, una vistas magnificas , perfecto para los que nos gusta el senderismo, la comida muy buena y todo casero, tanto Nuria como su marido muy serviciales y atentos.
- Por un problema de tráfico llegamos tarde al hostal, y allí nos estaba esperando Nuria con una sonrisa y la cena preparada. El Hostal D’Éller es sin duda un sitio de trato espectacular ideal para relajarse y dejarse llevar por el sonido del silencio y el aroma de las chimeneas del pueblo. Superó altamente nuestras expectativas y lo recomendamos en gran medida. Seguro que volveremos con las familias completas o nuestros amigos.
- La comida exquisita y los productos naturalees y caseros.
Featuring a restaurant, bar and free Wi-Fi, Fonda Domingo guest house is located in Lles de Cerdanya, just a few feet from Lles de Cerdanya Ski Station.The guest house offers heated double rooms, some with a private bathroom with shower and some with shared bathroom. Some rooms have a TV. The ground floor is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Fonda Domingo’s restaurant offers a fusion of traditional Catalan cuisine and modern cooking techniques. There is also a communal room with books, children’s games, films and board games. Ski storage is possible at the property.Fonda Domingo is 9.3 mi from Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve and 3.1 mi from Aranser Ski Station. Andorra la Vella is a one-hour drive from the property.
- The room is enough for rest but the cuisine is amazing. The restaurant is one of the best I’ve ever eaten. Highly recommended!
- Helpful staff , great village location with bars, the restaurant food
- Zimmer waren sauber und entsprachen unserer Erwartung (Preis-Leistung gut). Hervorzuheben ist das leckere Menu am Abend mit einem sehr guten Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Sehr freundliches Personal.
- El menjar és el millor sens dubte. Relació qualitat preu molt bona.
- Tota la seva gastronomia, l’amabilitat, i el bon tracte amb els clients.
Located in the center of Puigcerdà, Fonda Cerdanya offers a cozy lounge and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. La Molina and Masella Ski Resorts are both within a 20-minute drive.Each functional room at the Fonda Cerdanya is individually decorated and offers heating and a private bathroom. A hairdryer and iron are available from reception on request.Free hot beverages and snacks are offered, and a Nespresso Coffee Machine is available for guests.The Fonda is located in the Cerdanya region of the Catalan Pyrenees, on the border with France. The charming town of Puicerdà is pedestrianized and offers a wide range of small shops, bars and restaurants.
- It’s an older hostel/ hotel in the old part of the city, a bit shabby and a bit quaint. My room was very clean and comfortable though. The best part: the proprietor personally took me on a walking tour of the area, commented on the restaurants and told me interesting and fun things about the city. I’d stay here again.
- The location is fantastic. Conrad, the manager, was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very clean and we were provided with plenty of clean towels daily.
Very comfortable Hostel.
The owner is so hostile and welcoming. It was pleasure meeting him.
I really felt like home.
Hotel is clean and nice.
Good WiFi. At the middle of old center. All around some cafes and shops.
- Conrad was an excellent host! Thank you! Muchas gracias!!
- Very friendly staff and there is 24 hours hotdrinks and bread when you get hungry at night you just go down to the kitchen😀
Fonda Ca l’Abel
Set within the Catalan Pyrenees, Fonda Ca l’Abel is located in Lles de Cerdanya, 4.3 mi from Lles de Cerdanya Ski slopes. The guest house offers a bar-restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included, as well as the room daily cleaning. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property can provide information about activities in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking. Free private parking is available.La Seu d’Urgell is 19 mi from the property, while Andorra can be reached in 45 minutes by car. The Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.
- The food was lovely and plentiful- cooked to order and using fresh ingredients. Breakfast was a little samey and not very inspiring but was adequate. The staff were very friendly and helpful
- Beautiful place in the mountains, quiet and comfortable.
- Owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. Felt like home. Great views from the rooms and the dining room.
- The location is wonderful,.. A great little village surrounded by spectacular scenery…& a fab little bar just up the road from here. We didn’t get to eat in the restaurant because it was Sun evening but had breakfast there in the morning,….it is on the 1st floor & looks out onto the most amazing view of the mountains &surrounding scenery. The owner didn’t speak much English but it didn’t matter,…he was a lovely, kind & friendly chap. The room & ensuite were of a good size,…smart & clean with a gr8 view! We were travelling on two motorbikes & were able to park them around the back of the hotel, out of the way. I loved this place & would definitely stay again,… the beautiful weather helped ofcourse but wow, what a fab location….& not forgetting great value for money!
- Tot en general. El personal molt agradable i el tracte molt proper.
Hostal Rusó is in the historic town of Llívia, which belongs to Spain but is entirely within France. This guest house offers rustic accommodations with a traditional restaurant and bar.Rooms at Hostal Rusó are simple and comfortable. They all have heating, a private bathroom and a TV.Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house. The town’s church and the oldest pharmacy in Europe are a short walk away.The Rusó is an ideal base for exploring the Pyrenees. Nearby ski resorts include La Molina, Err and Cerdagne-Puigmal. The Spanish town of Puigcerdà is just 2.5 mi away.
- A great little rustic hotel in a very good setting for all bars, restaurants and attractions. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Had a good breakfast before leaving. We would visit again
- L’hotel està bé. Al entre, en front de l’ajuntament. Bona ubicació. La propietària és bona dona i t’ajuda en tot allò que necessites
- El personal s’esforça per servir-te el millor possible. Molt amables i atents.
- El hotel té moltes possibilitats,peró a queda’t desfasat,no i ha televisió,endolls,wifi,sincerament si vols desconectar del món és el teu lloc.El personal molt educat peró,no i ha tampóc ni bar ni restaurant.
- Es la manera de fer que tot inclús el tracte era cassola
Hostal Santuari de Paller
Hostal Santuari de Paller is located 1.4 mi from Bagá, in the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Set in beautiful, peaceful surroundings, this property has its own Baroque church complete with Neoclassical paintings.The rooms at Hostal Santuari de Paller feature simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The property has a country-style restaurant with a fireplace, serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.There are many hiking routes near Hostal Santuari de Paller, such us Camí dels Bons Homes route. The area is ideal for bird watching and nature photography. You can hire ski equipment on site.
- The breakfast was amazing! The nature trail near the facility was lovely and easily accessible. Also, the location was easy to find, and there were great signs!
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
Unfortunately this was just a stopover to break up a long journey but we wish we could have stayed longer. The hostal is in a beautiful wooded valley surrounded by dramatic scenery and a perfect base for exploring by foot.
My wife and daughter are both Coeliac which we had advised the owners before our arrival. They couldn’t have been more accommodating to ensure they ate well (they had gluten free pasta and bread). The food was fantastic value for money, we didn’t realise the wine was included!
Basic accommodation but we had a spacious family room with comfy beds and a good shower.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
Hostal Pedraforca is located in Maçaners-Saldes, in the Cadí Mountains, a mile from Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. Its facilities, including a swimming pool and terrace, offer superb views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy traditional and seasonal cuisine at the Pedraforca guest house. There are 2 bars, one for smokers and one for non-smokers, with sofas and tables.Wi-Fi access is offered free in public areas at the Hostal Pedraforca. Each heated room comes with a private bathroom with amenities, and a TV.Free parking is offered on site. It is a short drive to towns like Berga and La Seu d’Urgell.
- Stunning views of Pedraforca, great location, comfy beds, very tasty breakfasts and pleasant staff. (A drying room for clothes and boots would be a great addition.)
- Very nicely located hotel, with an incredibly nice host Claudia and her husband. The dinner menu is totally authentic and was one of the best in a long time. Very recommendable!
- Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing views and very comfortable room.
- Very friendly staff. They made me sandwiches for my hike the next day. Very clean rooms.
- The people working there were extremely friendly and helpful. The views from the restaurant are amazing with the Pedraforca mountain in the background. There is a nice fire place where you can chill out on the sofas after a long day of trekking. There is also a nice room with games for kids. Very nice experience!!
Hostal L´Estació is opposite the train and bus station in Puigcerdà. There is free parking and ski storage, and all heated rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Capital of the Cerdanya Region, Puigcerdà is 0.6 mi from France, and there is easy access to Andorra and the Pyrenees ski slopes. The Royal Cerdanya Golf Club is within a 10-minute drive.Although not part of the L´Estació guest house, there is a restaurant in the same building. L´Estació has a bar and snack bar, and Puigcerdà’s main shopping and restaurant area is within a 10-minute walk.The L´Estació’s tour desk can provide information on the area, and there is a children’s play area opposite.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless- the bed was comfortable and the shower was excellent!. Place was quiet and the location’s great too!
- Staff very helpful beds comfortable and clean facilities
- Friendly staff, good room. Very clean and sufficiently comfortable. Lady at the reception gave us a warm welcome, they knew we were to arrive and we had alerted them that we might check in late to which they promptly replied and accepted. Highly recommend for short s on the train stay in Puigcerda.
- Quite and calm, convenient connection with two elevators to city.
La ubicacion si llegas en transporte público.
Al estar a 10 metros de la estación de tren y la parada de autobuses, resulta ideal para llegar y alojarse y/o salir a primera hora dirección a otro sitio.
Top Guest Houses In Olopte Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olopte Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olopte Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olopte Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!