10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olocau Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Olocau Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olocau Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olocau Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olocau Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olocau Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olocau Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olocau Valencia Community:
Located in Olocau, Heavens Gate features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms come with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a desk. Certain rooms are contain a kitchen with a fridge. The rooms include a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Valencia is 17 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very accommodating, a great location between mountains and beach! We spent our days at the beach and evenings bbquing and lounging around the pool! There’s a lot of outdoor space to enjoy and the place is spectacular and also perfect for kids! We will be back!
La casa y el matrimonio que la gestiona excelentes.
Todo muy bien cuidado.
- Ellos 100% + su casa, super simpáticos, super amable, lugar increible, tranquilidad, paz, seguro. Encantado
- Habitaciones con glamour, comodas camas, relax Total. Gimnasio, piscina, sala de juegos… libre espacio si vas con mascotas y muy buen trato
- Los propietarios fueron super amables y estubieron pendientes en todo momento de hacer nuestra estancia encantadora. El sitio tiene un encanto especial, sitio perfecto para contactar con la naturaleza, relax, desconexion, senderismo y rutas en bici de montaña. El lugar dispone de gym, espacio para hacer yoga, ect…. preciosas instalaciones, volveremos seguro!! We hope to see you soon!! Thanks for all!!
Casa Rural Porta Del Cel
Overlooking the Calderona Mountains, Porta del Cel offers rooms in shared houses, each with a communal kitchen and terrace. There is a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi zone and an outdoor pool.Houses at Casa Rural Porta del Cel have 5 private bedrooms. Each country-style room has central heating and cable TV with a DVD player.Guests can prepare meals in the communal kitchen, which includes a fridge, microwave and washing machine. Cottages also have a shared bathroom and a living-dining area with a fireplace.Set in the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve, Porta del Cel is just outside the historic town of Serra, famous for its Moorish tower. Valencia city center is only 19 mi away.
- The lack of air conditioning in the bedroom made it a little difficult to sleep
- Great place, lost behind the trees. Great hosts, extremely friendly and they live on site. Good location to visit national park, 1 hour from Valencia and 35 min from nearest beach.
- El Casa Rural Porta del Cel is the perfect place to stay if you are just looking for somewhere to sleep after walks in the mountains. The basics are there – hot shower, bed, and a kitchen to prepare food if you want.
- El trato familiar y la casa donde nos alojamos muy amplia. Todo muy ordenado. Por lo menos nosotros hemos estado muy bien. Incluso un día hicimos barbacoa. Todo genial.
Muy bonitas todas las edificaciones, parecen palacetes. Estupenda la limpieza. Muy amables
Solo necesita cuidar mas los jardines que podrian ser preciosos.
Set between the Sierra Calderona and Sierra Espadán Nature Reserves, Hostal Millan offers a 24-hour restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking. It has direct access to Junction 21 of the A23 Motorway.Overlooking the countryside around Sot de Ferrer, Hostal Millan’s bright, air-conditioned rooms include a TV, a phone and a private bathroom. Sheets and towels are provided, and there is a daily cleaning service.The restaurant serves characteristic regional and Mediterranean cuisine. It offers an extensive à la carte menu, as well as lunchtime and weekend set menus.Hostal Millán is 2,650 feet from the village of Sot de Ferrer and 4.3 mi from Segorbe. The Ojos Negros Cycling Route passes nearby. Sagunto Beach is a 20-minute drive away, while Valencia is around 40 minutes away.
Easy to find but ignore the post code pay attention to the junction number.
Late access to food and drink.
Brilliant value for money!
Room could do with some minor repairs, but friendly bar and restaurant attached with great value food and good quality food. Also easy to find!
- The food was good, the place was very easy to find, the staff were friendly.
Close to main road.Easy parking
Good for overnight stop during road trip
- Friendly welcome.Hot and cold air conditioning. Excellent wifi in room. Balcony. Good hot water.
- Easy to find but ignore the post code pay attention to the junction number.
Offering free WiFi, PENSIÓN LUCIA is located in Casinos.At PENSIÓN LUCIA, all rooms have a desk. PENSIÓN LUCIA provides certain accommodations that include mountain views, and every room includes a private bathroom with a shower.Valencia is 24 miles from PENSIÓN LUCIA, while Cheste is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Kleine saubere Pension. Für die Durchreise völlig in Ordnung
- Es ist eine kleine saubere Pension, für die Durchreise durchaus geeignet
- Чисто, приятно, тихо. Есть маленькая кухня и холодильник.
- La ubicacion para ver la zona de los pueblos y los rios ideal .la tranquilidad para dormir.Tubimos suerte estabamos practicamente solos .la zona de cocina muy util para desayunos y cenas.La dueña muy simpatica .y la limpieza.
- Me ha gustado por la ubicacion es facil de llegar muy tranquilo la dueña simpatica y amable y todo limpio seguire yendo cada vez que vaya por alli
Hostal Victoria is located in Altura, just outside the Sierra Calderona Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Victoria’s large, bright restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area around Altura. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around 40 minutes.With good access to the A-23 Motorway, the Victoria is a 40-minute drive from central Valencia. Here you can find the City of Arts and Sciences and the Lonja de la Seda Market. Valencia Airport is also 40 minutes away.
- A good size room for 2 adults and two small children.
- Said no parking in details but fine for a motorcycle and probably ok for cars. Unassuming and inexpensive non chain hotel. Basics done well enough and food good in restaurant when open. Was closed Sunday but there is a pizza/burger place a few hundred yards down the road.
- No English spoken, but not a problem. Senora was extremely helpful and looked after us well. This place is listed as a hostel but turned out much better than expected at a really low price. We pass through Northern Spain frequently and we will stay at this hostel again.
- wonderful location.Would be nice to have another hotel for stopover
- We expected hostal type of rooms but the rooms was nice, large and well equipped. Very frindsly and helpfull staff. Good restaurant.
Hospederia El Palen
Offering attractive, classically decorated rooms, Hospederia El Palen is set in the center of Segorbe. It features a restaurant and a charming terrace.Each bright, spacious room at Hospederia El Palen has lightly colored décor and wooden furnishings. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.A range of Spanish cuisine is on offer in the Palen’s restaurant. There is also a café.The beaches at Sagunto are approximately 25 mi away, while Javalambre and Valdelinares’ ski slopes can be reached in an hour by car.
- Decoración del alojamiento y disposición de llaves para entrar y salir libremente del hotel.
Su atención personalizada se nota que sus dueños aman su trabajo
Un sitio para disfrutar asta el último rincón todo muy ciidado
- Les facilitats donades pel personal i el caràcter de la decoració que li dóna personalitat. També la seva situació en el centre de la població.
- el maravilloso museo que es en si mismo el hotel.Me quede francamente perplejo.
- el buen gusto de la decoracion, muebles antiguos, muchas antiguedades, amplitud de la habitacion.
Hostal El Convent de Moncada
Hostal El Convent de Moncada is located in the center of Moncada, 3.7 mi from Valencia. Set in a 19th-century building, it features rooms with private bathrooms and free WiFi access.The Convent de Moncada offers a shared terrace and simple décor, and its rooms have beamed ceilings. All accommodations has a work desk and wardrobe.Guests can dine in the town center, where there is a good selection of restaurants and cafés.Staff at the Moncada’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, and the Cardenal Herrera University is 15 minutes’ walk away. Set in l’Horta Nord Region, the hotel is a 30-minute drive from Serra Calderona National Park, where activities include hiking and cycling. Port Sa Playa Beach is 5.6 mi from the guest house.
Quiet peaceful v clean beds v comfy
staff v helpful
Everything is good, the hotel doesn´t have parking, but is not a problem because close there is a big public free parking.
The staff is really good!
- Room comfortable. Building beautiful. Short walk to town square/park/cafes.
- The room was very nice, the bed was huge and comfy. Instead of keys, they use access codes, which is really handy because when you leave you don’t need to check out or anything.
- Staff is very friendly, bed comfortable and room is cozy.
- Quiet peaceful v clean beds v comfy
Sant Pere Apartment
Sant Pere Apartment offers free Wi-Fi and a furnished terrace. Puçol Train Station is 1,500 feet away and Valencia city center is 25 minutes’ drive away.The functional Sant Pere has traditional beamed ceilings and contemporary bright décor. Apartments offer a living-dining area with 2 sofas and a flat-screen TV.You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which includes a microwave, hob, coffee maker and washing machine. Several restaurants, cafés and grocery stores can be found within a 5-minute walk.Sant Pere Apartment is just a 5-minute drive from Puçol Beach and Serra Calderona Nature Reserve.The historic town of Sagunto is just 5.6 mi away, while Valencia Airport is 16 mi away.
- Location was what I wanted. Near bars and food. 3k walk from the beach.
- En realidad no hay nada que pueda destacar. En todo caso muchas cosas aceptables.
- Me gustó mucho la terraza, la cocina estaba bien equipada. La ubicación es muy buena. Personal amable
- La ubicación al lado de la plaza ayuntamiento nos facilitaba aparcamiento seguro.
L’accueil est chaleureux et ponctuel
Olympia Ronda Hostel
Pension Ronda guesthouse is in the Valencian village of Puig, 4 miles from its Mediterranean beaches. It offers basic air conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The Ronda is a 20-minute drive from central Valencia. There is easy access to the E-15 and A-7 Motorways.Guests can use the restaurant and cafe-bar situated in the Hotel Ronda, just a few feet away in the same street.Pension Ronda has a tour desk, and the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve is around a 30-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- We were not really sure whether we should stay in Hostel with a kid, but our experience here was very good. Nice staff, clean and spacious rooms with private bathroom. It all seemed newly renovated. Our bathroom sink was clogged one day, we informed reception and by the time we came back it was fixed. If we are coming by car, I would definitely stay here again.
- Very cheap, we paid €30 per night for 2 people. Handy location if you need to stay in El Puig, but area is not attractive to tourists. Very clean.
– good breakfast but almost every day something was stale (juice, tomatoes pulp)
– daily room cleaning
- 2 good thing’s in this place- nice bathroom,and not bad wifi…
- very good night time buffet and very good bed and bathroom
L’Otelet By Sweet
Featuring a garden and a terrace, L’Otelet By Sweet is located in Valencia, 1.9 miles from Bioparc Valencia. Offering a shared lounge, the property is located within 3 miles of Barrio del Carmen. City of Arts & Sciences is 5 miles away.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.Oceanografic is 5 miles from L’Otelet By Sweet. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
The owner was very proactive and has reached out prior to arrival to arrange everything.
I was surprised to find that the property had gated parking for residents and the fob was provided with room keys. Very convenient!
The room itself was reasonably sized, with nice double bed, A/C, TV and a big shower room.
There was also a rather large patio for guests with several tables and comfy chairs, perfect for evening relaxation.
Nearest metro is 5min walk.
- It was very quiet at night. I like the receptionist. She is very kind and helpful.
- The host Angeles is quite friendly. She provides big share living room， free easy parking and free fruit，cookies and coffee. The decoration is modern and surrounding areas are good to stay.
- Lovely quiet location, spacious room. Very helpful front desk, Angeles gave us lots of information about what to see and how to get there. Only a 5-minute walk to the metro and then easy access to the city. Aircon was excellent for this time of year, and the communal seating area outside and the “help yourself” coffee and snacks was good to have. Having secure off street parking was an added bonus, as we left our car here for the duration of our stay.
- Excellent stay at this lovely small boutique hotel. The room was very spacious and clean, the air conditioning very welcome and the garden very pleasant. Had a nice selection of food and drinks. It was very quiet and comfortable – I slept like a log! I will probably return! 🙂
- The owner was very proactive and has reached out prior to arrival to arrange everything.
Top Guest Houses In Olocau Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olocau Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olocau Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olocau Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!