10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olmos De Atapuerca Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Iruñako
Set on the outskirts of Burgos just 10 minutes from the center of town and near a famous archeological site, this hotel has a cheerful cafe that serves delicious tapas and breakfasts.Rooms are simply and adequately decorated and all have private bathrooms with either a bathtub or shower unit. Keep up-to-date in the internet corner and children can have fun in the play area.The informal cafe of the Iruñako is open from 6am so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast even if you are an early riser. Come back for tasty tapas at lunch time. In the evening, enjoy meals in the Iruñako’s restaurant which serves an assorted menu along with specials and a varied weekend menu.Located right on the Camino de Santiago, the Iruñako Hotel is a great place to learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage which has been happening since medieval times. For business travelers, you are conveniently situated in the commercial and business district of Burgos and just 10 minutes from the historic center of town.
- Super value evening meal. 12 e for 3 course meal and wine. Very good.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The food was excellent value for money, 3 course meal (menu del dia) for 2 & bottle of wine 24€.
- rooms are basic but comfortable, good selection of tapes. bar person was very helpful .
- The restaurant was excellent and the choice very much better than last September. Value for money extremely good as was the food. The seating was very comfortable. The single beds were extremely comfortable and temperature just right. We have stayed there now 4 times, and hope to go again.
- Le confort du lit , le personnel très agréable pour un deux étoiles il est très bien
Set in the center of Burgos, Hostal Manjon is just 1,000 feet from Plaza Mayor. It offers views of the nearby cathedral and features free Wi-Fi.Each heated room at Hostal Manjon has wooden floors and simple décor. All rooms, located on the 7th floor of the building, have a TV and some have views of Burgos’ old town. Guests have either shared or private bathroom facilities.There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 20 minutes’ walk of the Manjon.The Arlanzón River is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Hostal.
- Brilliant location in a city full of character. Not luxurious but very comfortable, and staff were extremely helpful and helped us sort out getting a suitcase transported while we walked the Camino. Would definitely stay again.
- There was an elevator since the hostal is on the 8th floor.
- The room was comfortable for sleeping in between city adventures, with maid service daily.
- Basic simple hostel ecanomical good central location clean comfortable you get what you pay for
I was walking as peregrino then I had serious pain on my knee so I ok a break for a while.
There were some supermarkets and bars around there, so it was easy to get some foods and drink.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located midway between Burgos Airport and the historic center, Hostal Arlanzón is a 10-minute drive from both. Set on the main Vitoria Street, it offers free Wi-Fi and some rooms have a balcony.Featuring wooden floors and light wood furniture, the bright heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.Luggage storage is offered and the Arlanzón has a tour desk. You can have breakfast in the nextdoor guest house. Buses stop near the hotel and take 10 minutes to the center of Burgos.
- The staff. The price. Only objection was the distance from walking the camino.
- They still have computers for residents to use, although not updated in a long time.
- Very pleasant stay very pleased overall with our stay.Very good value.Safe parking for our motorcycles was good and not to bad for 5 euros for the car space.
- We did not have a good time the hotel was letting in traffic noise
- L’hôtel était parfait propre et la personne à qui nous avons eu à faire très sympathique et il était bien situé par rapport à notre prochaine destination qui était péniche au Portugal merci
Hostal Averroes is located in Burgos, next to Río Vena Park and 7 minutes’ drive from Burgos Train Station. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and LED cable TV.This stylish guest house has a dining room where a daily buffet breakfast is served. Here you can find a coffee maker, microwave, toaster and a selection of cereals. There is also a lounge with newspapers and a 60-inch LED TV.There is a bus stop located just 1 minute’s walk from Hostal Averroes. Burgos’ Old Town and the Museum of Human Evolution are a 10-minute drive away.
- The hostal owners were very friendly and despite not speaking English really tried to accommodate! Also appreciated the handy and cheap breakfast
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna
Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna has rooms in Quintanilla-Vivar. With a garden, the property also has a terrace. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna provides certain accommodations that include garden views, and every room includes a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna has a playground.Burgos is 6 miles from Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna. Burgos Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Convenient and inexpensive hostal on route from Portugal to Bilbao avoiding the toll roads.
- Nice people, large garden with soft play for children, quiet village with a few nice restaurants
- la limpieza de las habitaciones y el trato del personal, a pesaar de lllegar trde por complicaciones en la vía nos esperaron en recepción
- Todo muy bien, el personal muy amable y atento. Las instalaciones correctas para el precio ofertado.
- Le repas du soir avec l’épaule d’agneau était excellent.
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos is located in Burgos, opposite San Juan Benedictine Monastery. This property offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Monjes Peregrinos feature minimalist décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.There are various restaurants located around 650 feet from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos. The property is just 500 feet from the River Arlanzón and 1,300 feet from the city’s Human Evolution Museum.
The rooms and halls have a nice and simple design.
The room size was ok.
The location – close to the city center but in a quiet street.
- The bed was great.ñ The staff helped me extend my stay with my same room, so I wouldn’t have to move. Location very convenient
- Great location, the room was big with a wardrobe to keep our belongings, very clean.
Perfect location for a walk to the City and catherdral, nice staff (helpful With recommendations), Great Price!
If you can live With a very Basic Room Great deal
- Is only for one person no WiFi no phone for comunicación and the Catedral is more far they said
- It’s clean.
La Pensión del Camino
La Pensión del Camino offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The guest house is located on the Camino de Santiago, 1,650 feet from The Museum of Human Evolution.Rooms at La Pensíon del Camino boast a TV, wardrobe and desk. Some rooms have a private balcony. Towels and bed linen are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets and El Cortes Inglés Shopping Center can be found within 3 minutes’ walk.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer, lockers, bike rental and bike storage and massage services.Centrally located, La Pensión del Camino is 2,300 feet from Burgos Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Not very far you will find lots of churches, like San Nicolás, San Gil or San Lesmes. Busses to Madrid leave from a bus station located 2,650 feet away.A private parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. The property was an apartment and I was in a room for females with 4 beds; 2 beds were big and the 2 other beds were normal sized. It is pilgrims friendly so it was quiet. It was also clean and tidy. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- WiFi is out of the question…wifi does not work ever at la pension
- In the old town and close to catedral and other sites. Restaurants and shopping close by.
Very helpful staff. Bedroom and bathroom spotlessly clean. Comfortable and warm bedroom which was fab as the weather was cold outside
Great location for seeing Burgos and the Cathedral. 10 minute walk to bus station
- Good service, very clean and comfortable, hot shower and heating in room
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. This comfortable guest house offers heated rooms with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Located 2.5 mi from the beautiful Burgos Cathedral, the historic center can be reached by bus in 10 minutes.The modern rooms at Hostal Acanto features pastel colors and parquet flooring. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV, and all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have views of a small park.Breakfast is available and there are vending machines selling snacks and drinks in the lobby. There are also a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Reception is open from 7:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 00:00. There is also a conference room.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 2.2 mi from Hostal Acanto. The Atapuerca archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away.The property offers private parking at an additional cost. Burgos Airport is located just 3.7 mi away.
- it was possible to come late in the evening, the hostel is not very far from the railway station
- The staff was excellent they couldn’t do enough very pleasant and will be staying again wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends
- near to town centre secure underground parking receptionists very helpful
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
Located 2,650 feet from Burgos Cathedral, Hostal Lar offers rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi, and city views. The guest house is 1,000 feet from Museo de la Evolución Humana.All rooms at Hostal Lar feature a TV and a wardrobe; while the bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Other on-site facilities include a tour desk and free luggage storage. The guest house is just 50 feet from a stop along the Camino de Santiago within the Camino del Cid. You can reach Burgos Airport in 1 hour by public transport.
- Friendly staff and a nice room also. Location was right in the middle of the city which was great too.
- It was an excellent place for my rest day during the Camino. The building doesn’t look very promising on the outside (it’s an apartment building where other people live, the hostel is only on the second floor), but inside it’s very nice and clean. The single room felt like a very decent 2-3 star hotel. The location is good, within walking distance from the old town and the Cathedral.
- The room was simple and clean. The location was amazing and the staff was helpful and friendly.
- We loved the hotel. Our room was comfortable and very clean. It had a balcony with great views of the city. There was never a problem sharing the bathroom, and the sink in the room helped with that. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect. Close to markets, restaurants, and laundry facilities. Walking distance to the old town and Cathedral.
- the whole experience was great, the apartment was clean and comfortable and location was in the centre of Burgos.
Pension Santiago is set in the popular neighborhood of Gamonal and it is connected to different bus lines. The parking is located 650 feet from the accommodations.All rooms come with WiFi.The old town is 1.2 mi from Pensions Santiago. In this area, guests can visit a variety of monuments and points of interest. Bars, restaurants and shops are in the area as well.
- The room was a decent size, and even though the bathroom was shared between 2 or 3 rooms, we never had to wait to use it when we needed to. The room and bathroom were both clean. You can take a bus from near the cathedral/center/bus station and be there in less than 10 minutes.
- This is a converted apartment in a residential block that has 2 original bedrooms with other occupants, a kitchen and bathroom and a ‘family bedroom’ which used to be the living room. The room was large and clean with clean sheets and towels but very warm as no aircon available. The living room doors are glass paned filled in with stick on plastic and everytime someone enters the hallway the lights automatically come on and fill the family room with light which repeatedly woke my daughter up – it needs the doors replacing with solid wood or a thick curtain on the inside.
- Good facility,bed reasonably comfortable,transport to city good once we worked it out.
- The room was very clean and with private bathroom. There is a free parking lot in front of the entrance. Wifi worked perfectly. There are many grocery stores, shops and restaurant in the area.
- Conveniently located on bus line.It was quiet. It was clean.
Top Guest Houses In Olmos De Atapuerca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olmos de Atapuerca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!