10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olmeda De Las Fuentes Community Of Madrid:
Hostal La Pared
Located in Torres de la Alameda, Hostal La Pared provides a terrace. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hostal La Pared.Madrid is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Aranjuez is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 12 miles from Hostal La Pared.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Campo Real Bed&Breakfast
This modern hotel with free Wi-Fi has lots of charm and character and is nestled in the very center of this delightful town, 30 minutes’ drive from Madrid.Each bedroom at the Campo Real is uniquely decorated with colors to elevator your mood, parquet flooring and attractive motifs on the walls. Wake up to a hydromassage shower in your smart private bathroom.Enjoy the sunshine or read your book on the Campo Real’s terrace.Campo Real town is famous for its cheese production and artisan products. Surrounded by Spanish countryside it is a place of peace and tranquility while still having easy access to the Spanish capital.The Warner Bros Theme Park and the Faunia Nature Theme Park are around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Comfortable, helpful staff, clean and good value. The included breakfast is a nice bonus and the checkout time is sensible (midday). Recommended.
- Very welcoming staff even moved his car so I could park very close Room very clean which looked as if all new flooring and bathroom it should have 4 stars and staff 5 stars Breakfast well above what others provide
- Comfortable bed, great shower! Good position to town centre, very quiet hotel.
- the guy from reception was very friendly, room clean,bed confortable,food ok.
- Stayed overnight before driving to Madrid for a morning flight, very convenient for this purpose. Comfortable bed, very clean and great value for money.
Hostal Bari is a hotel in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alcalá de Henares offering free WiFi access and free private parking.Rooms at the hotel are functional and comfortable. They have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV. The hotel has meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar. It also offers room service.Hostal Bari is a short walk from the center of Alcalá, with its historic university, and the birthplace of Cervantes.The hotel is well-located for road access, including the E90. There are also excellent public transport links to Madrid, just 19 mi away.
- Good clean no nonsense rooms for an overnight stop off
- I like the location – close to the main road Barcelona – Madrid, but not straight next to it – it was not very loud. 15 minutes walk distance to the beautiful old town of Alcala. There was parking with enough parking places. There’s a huge supermarket (Mercadona) almost in front of the hostel. There are 2 restaurants close to the hostel which work late in the evening – so in case of late check in one can have dinner. The beds are comfortable. The room is big enough, the bathroom is big and light, very clean. They clean the room and change towels everyday. The personnel is nice.
- Convenient location. Free parking for our 1.96m high vehicle a bonus.
- Room and on suite were amazing for the price, looked to be newly decorated.
- The bed was so confortable!!! The room very clean and big enough for 2 persons
Hostal El Val
Hostal El Val is set next to the Val Shopping Center, in central Alcala de Henares. It offers a 24-hour reception, continental breakfast buffet and air-conditioned rooms with free internet access.Each room at the Val Hostal has simple, functional design and central heating. All rooms include a a TV and a private bathroom.The historic center of Alcalá, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 10-minute walk from El Val. The Cervantes Birthplace Museum is within a 20-minute walk of the guest house.Alcalá Train Station is 1.2 mi from the Val Guest House and offers direct connections to Madrid, 19 mi away. Madrid Barajas Airport can be reached within a 20-minute drive.
- Really good value for money. Everything was clean and well maintained. Shops and restaraunts nearby. 20 Minutes walk to the town centre. Breakfast was basic, but good value. Also breakfast was available early, even at weekends. It is not a 5 star hotel, just a good value for money, pleasant hostel.
- easy to find. good clean sized room a/c TV good parking. excellent price. good breakfast included in the room rate. vending machine stocked with a good selection of food and drink at a good price.
- Close to restaurants and supermarkets and finding free parking on the street wasnot a problem.
- The room was small, but quite clean and adequate. We liked the location, quiet and a moderate walk to tourist sights (Cervantes park and house, etc.). We would stay again if visiting Acala de Henares.
- The staff was pleasant and helpful. The location was super for what I needed to do at the University. The facility was clean and the room suited my needs. I would recommend this place for anyone coming to Alcala with business in mind. Value for money, it was excellent.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal Q is located in a peaceful setting in Albares, in the region of Guadalajara. The guest house also features a bar and restaurant offering traditional Spanish dishes.Simply decorated rooms at Hostal Q come with a TV and a desk, while towels and bed linen are included. The private bathroom has a bathtub and other facilities include luggage storage.Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner on the shared terrace, featuring barbecue facilities. A free private parking is also available on site.Madrid city center is 1 hour drive from Hostal Q and other locations nearby include Guadalajara and Madrid Barajas Airport, which are 31 mi away.
Very welcoming staff, private under shelter parking for my motorbike.
Good cold beer served in a frozen glass. Nice generous portions of tapas.
Very clean rooms.
- La habitación estaba bien, el personal agradable. Buen desayuno y buena comida en general.
- petit déjeuner copieux .Chambre confortable et propre , lit moelleux
- Lo unico recomendable, es la atencion de la familia que se encarga del mismo.
- La atención por parte de los dueños es genial, te tratan como en casa.
- Very welcoming staff, private under shelter parking for my motorbike.
Miguel De Cervantes
Hostal Miguel de Cervantes is located in a charming 16th-century former convent building, next to Cervantes Museum in central Alcalá de Henares. It offers air-conditioned and heated rooms with free WiFi and a private balcony.Featured in the Michelin Red Guide, guests can enjoy fresh fish and grilled meats at Hostal Miguel de Cervantes’s restaurant. There is also a bar-café, a terrace and a lounge with flat-screen TV. 24-hour reception is available on site.The Hostal is just 150 feet from the Cervantes House-Museum and the Palacio Arzobispal. Madrid Barajas Airport is only 15 minutes’ drive away. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.Each bright room features an LCD TV, work desk and views of the garden. They each come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- The staff were amazing – nothing was too much trouble. Despite my lack of Spanish the staff went out of their way to help and for that reason I would definitely stay again – many thanks x
- Great location close to main street restaurants, bars and cafes. Quiet at night apart from convent bell ringing in early morning. Hotel has very good quite formal restaurant, all staff excellent. “Restaurant Nino” nearby very good, very Spanish, superb food but no English menu.
- Very helpful staff, where available to accommodate to our needs
- The front desk manager was incredibly helpful both before we came… Answering many questions… And once we were there he ci tinued to answer questions and share info and suggestions.
- Friendly helpful staff , I am coeliac and usually have to bring my own bread etc, the staff were excellent I had a beautiful breakfast every morning
Hostal Don Juan I
This hotel is located in the center of Acala de Henares – home to the famous Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes and now declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Relax and enjoy a drink in the bar with outdoor seating area.The hotel is well linked with the RENFE train station and the IFEMA convention center.Discover the city’s ancient university, one of the first in the world and now Alcalá de Hernares’ most important landmark. It displays the characteristic style of the Golden Age and was famous for being a center of learning during the Renaissance. Visit the impressive Plaza Cervantes.
- For me it was very comfortable location. Not too many people
- Very good location near the centre and the train station. The hostal is located on a quiet street and the room had very good curtains to block the light which enabled sleeping well. Great price quality ratio.
- The cleanliness of the room was second to none. The staff are fantastic and they ensured my stay was comfortable. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Great location too.
- Comfortable beds clean great location. Friendly &Helpful staff.
- Big bed and very comfy, the shower pressure and the breakfast
This simple and comfortable guest house is set 1,000 feet from Alcala de Henares Train Station. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center.Rooms at Hostal Jacinto feature functional decor and all include a TV and a fan. Some rooms have air conditioning and a private bathroom, while others have a shower or sink and share the bathroom.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property. The city’s famous university is 5 minutes’ walk away and the Cathedral and Cervantes House-Museum are 10 minutes’ walk away.The Jacinto is set 16 mi from from Madrid Barajas Airport. Trains from the nearby train station to Atocha AVE Train Station take around 35 minutes.
- The staff was nice and very professional, the location is really convenient.
- The guy at the reception desk was really nice, he even stored my huge backpack for the whole day of city tourism after checkout hour without any problem or fee.
- The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. Wifi is excellent and the breakfast served across the street at the restaurant was basic but pleasant.
- La ubicación , está al lado de la estación de tren y muy centrico
- Lo mejor sin duda la ubicación, cerca del centro de Alcalá de Henares. Estaba limpio y el trato fue amable.
Hostal Arkanta offers single and double rooms in Arganda del Rey.Each room includes a TV, fan, heating, and free WiFi.Madrid is 16 mi from Hostal Arkanta, while Aranjuez is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- Basic clean accomodation. In good location to tour the town
Very friendly staff
It’s close to many restaurants and supermarkets
Walk-distance to the train station
Ideal for “A Summer Story” festival
- Great Value! Great place to stay near Madrid Airport!
- La recepcionista fue muy amable y me asigno una habitación silenciosa que era lo que necesitaba.
- Precio, ubicación, habitación perfecta para ir de trabajo o ir de paso.
Featuring a garden, Hostal Padrino is located in Almoguera. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. All rooms at Hostal Padrino have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Guadalajara is 25 miles from Hostal Padrino. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Olmeda De Las Fuentes Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olmeda de las Fuentes Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!