10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ollauri La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Ollauri La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ollauri La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ollauri La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ollauri La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ollauri La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ollauri La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ollauri La Rioja:
Offering à la carte restaurant, Hostal Patrón is located in the small village of Castañares de Rioja. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and free public parking is available nearby.All air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, and an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and the bar-restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes.Set in the center of La Rioja Region, Hostal Patrón is a 35-minute drive from Logroño. Several outdoor activities can be enjoyed in Ezcaray, Haro or Santo Domingo, within 20 minutes of the guest house. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 25 mi away.
- The place is a very good and quite. The personnel is very friendly and treated us very well. The breakfast was very good. The room was so big and spacious! We had lovely evening in two of bars in the city. We had very positive surprise!
- On the route , so this was more then enough. Watched soccer ⚽️ in the bar with owner , great 👍 great
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
Fine for a night.
Owners were nice enough, service was fine, it’s clean and there’s a fun little local bar nearby (and no noise in the room)
Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII
Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII guest house is set in a Gothic tower, declared historical and artistic heritage. It offers a shared living room with fireplace and a terrace with views of Valle del Oja. Located in Baños de Rioja, this property is 7.5 mi from Haro.Featuring exposed stone walls, the bedrooms are decorated with stained glass windows and handmade stucco. Each room has heating and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in all public areas. There is also a elevator.Restaurant s and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from this country house. Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 5.6 mi away. N-120 Motorway is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Amazing place to stay. In the middle of nowhere, but worth the trip. This accommodation is a work of love and it shows.
- The room décor was the antidote to chain hotels. The owner is a ceramics artist & had done the whole place out in medieval style. There was even period music at breakfast. Half expected it to be served by Edmund & Melchett.
- Everything. Great rooms, wonderful bed, excellent breakfast and extremely passionate and welcoming host (Angela). She even recommended a great restaurant nearby. Delighted.
- A very different experience,totally remote village surrounded by the Rijoca Vineyards.
- The amazing art everywhere which was hand painted by the owner, who also made all the ceramics – amazing!
Pensión Boutique Marisa
Casa Marisa is a designer rural property in San Asensio, in northern La Rioja. Offering free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms, the hotel can arrange a number of activities on site.All of the rooms at the Casa Marisa feature an elegant bathroom with hairdryer, flat-screen TV and heating.Casa Marisa’s restaurant serves a daily menu and award-winning wines.Casa Marisa’s staff can help organize trips to wine cellars and horse riding on site. Hiking, bicycle and balloon tours can all be enjoyed around La Rioja. A number of wine cellars can be found in the area and a free visit in a wine cellar and wine tasting is offered by Casa Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- only an hours drive from Bilbao for the mid-morning ferry back to Portsmouth
- Marisa herself is the star attraction at this property, she is always available to ensure her guests get the most out of their visit. Our room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. We were amazed by the size of the shower area (almost a mini wet room inside the bathroom). We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our visit and were more than satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The included tour of the Bodega was really enjoyable, even though we went on a “spanish” rather than “english” day and our language skills are somewhat limited. Good overall value for the money we paid.
Offering free WiFi, Pensión Miguel is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Logroño is 26 miles from Pensión Miguel, while Haro is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Pensión Miguel.
- The owner is a lovely woman and makes you feel very welcome.
- The owner was very kind, he located our packs to make sure they would be delivered, very clean and nice place
- The hostess was fabulous. Nothing was too much trouble. Bar downstairs very popular and cheap.
- Warm welcome and conveniently located near restaurants and bars. A short walk to the Cathedral. The room was adequate and cozy. I really liked that there was a sink in the room.
- Good location. Friendly reception. Comfortable room.
Hostal la Catedral
Set in Santo Domingo de la Calzada’s historic center, a 30-minute drive from Logroño, Hostal la Catedral is a guest house with rooms offering free WiFi and a balcony.Each modern room comes with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour reception and a shared lounge area for guests.Burgos is within an hour’s drive of Hostal la Catedral. The Sierras de Demanda, Urbión, Cebollera y Cameros Mountain Range is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Location was great and staff very welcoming and helpful.
- Everything..the room very comfortable. Great breakfast and our host was very accommodating drove us back the next morning to get back on the Camino
- Very central. The security of the main door – using tap security was a nice touch rather than using keypad.
- The room was basic but comfortable and very clean. The bathroom was great with a good shower and plenty of hot water. There was also laundry facilities at a reasonable charge to do our washing . Very important when you are walking the Camino.
- Lovely warm accommodation after a very wet morning.
Located in Baños de Ebro, Larrain Etxea has barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a patio with a garden view. The rooms include a TV, and selected rooms contain a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Larrain Etxea.Logroño is 13 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 miles from Larrain Etxea.
- Nice garden and environment. Spacious living area and kitchen (lot of equipment). Big comfortable room and bathroom.
- מיקום כפרי נחמד ופוטנציאל לארבעה זוגות לבלות נחמד ביחד עם התארגנות מראש.
- Casa ideal para ir con amigos y hacer enoturismo. Muy bien ubicada y equipada para pasar varios días en familia/grupo.
Resaltaria la atención de Pilar ( la dueña), amable, atenta y un encanto.
El lugar tranquilo y cerca de todos los pueblecitos de interés de la zona.
- La cocina y salón son espacios unidos pero amplios. Sofá comodísimo. Tranquilidad.
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Pensión Jauja is located in Alesanco. Every room is equipped with a terrace.Guest rooms in Pensión Jauja are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature garden views. All rooms at Pensión Jauja feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 20 miles from Pensión Jauja. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Pensión Jauja.
No reviews yet.
Located in a renovated Cistercian abbey in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, this guest house offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. The A-12 Camino de Santiago Highway is 1.7 mi away.All rooms at Hospedería Cisterciense feature parquet floors and functional wooden furniture. Each is equipped with a TV and has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The guest house is just 5 minutes’ walk from El Salvador Cathedral and just 650 feet from Plaza de la Alameda. Here you will find plenty of restaurants, cafés and shops.Hospedería Cisterciense is 29 mi from Logroño and 42 mi from Burgos.
- A very pleasant stay! Great location (through the town is small) and a nice comfortable room and bathroom.
- The Accomodation is runed by nuns. What fits wounderful for my camino experience. They are all very, very friendly. The rooms are simple and comfortable.
- Very close to the Cathedral and other historic buildings, clean and comfortable.
- Lovely comfy beds. I couldn’t find out if there were additional things like food. Or rather I should say that the info wasn’t offered. Still great places to eat nearby.
- Security of the location. Easy to find on the Camino
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, RoomConcept Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Logroño is 26 mi from RoomConcept Hostel, while Haro is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- Very nice and helpful staff. The room was simple but very clean and comfortable. In fact everything seemed brand new and well maintained.
- Nice, helpful and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable room in a great location. Perfect Camino resting place.
The place is very boutique like with cute decor such as cartoonish door signs for bath and toilet, pastel colour decor, etc. The place looks brand new and room was not only nice but functional.
Great value for money too!
Would highly recommend to my fellow peregrinos!
- The place looks very cute, the staff are very forthcoming and kind, and the position is good.
- Cleanliness, helpful and friendly staff, location.
Hostal Rey Pedro I
Hostal Rey Pedro I is offering accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and luggage storage space are provided.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. At Hostal Rey Pedro I rooms include a closet and a TV.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Hostal Rey Pedro I.
- Friendly, clean hostel. Good shower. Handy for sightseeing and close to bars and cafes.
- Host recommended a good restaurant and fixed the light in the room as soon as we asked. Very good breakfast with permission to take fruit with us.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfest was nicely prepared even for early pilgrims. Very close to center of the town/village.
- Great location in the Main Street, close to all the attractions, bars and restaurants
- Lugar bonito y acogedor. El colchón duro y la almohada blanda para mi gusto.
Top Guest Houses In Ollauri La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ollauri La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ollauri La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ollauri La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!