10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olite Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Olite Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olite Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olite Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olite Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olite Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olite Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olite Navarre:
Hostal Rural Villa Vieja
Located in the Medieval center, this hotel is located just a 2-minute walk from the fabulous Olite Palace and nestled within the beautiful, rural surroundings of Navarra.Take the short stroll down one of the most attractive streets in Olite to the impressive Palace. Once a castle to the Visigoth kings, it was then converted to a Palacial home by Charles III. You will notice the eclectic mix of architecture that combines Gothic arches with turreted walls and regal gardens.After a busy day of Medieval culture, return back to the simple comforts of Hotel Rural with its clever contrast of the traditional façade and sleek interior design.Breakfast is served in the café. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on prior request.
- Lovely receptionist which was very helpful. Great room with a castle view.
- Friendly welcome on arrival by lovely receptionist. Room was superb with Juliet balcony overlooking quaint street and spotlessly clean and comfortable with great facilities. Parking was easy and near to hotel. Nice old castle and church to explore and good choice of restaurants that mainly came alive a little later in the evening. Wi fi great. Many thanks.
- Location was excellent great view of castle breakfast good value and good service
- Limpieza extrema,personal muy amable y profesional.Desayuno estupendo.
- Great location clean rooms and freindly staff we stayed here last year i would have no hesitation booking again or recomending this hotel.
Hospedaje Nuestra Señora de Ujue
This guest house is located in the Navarran town of Tafalla, 800 feet from the train station. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi.The rooms at Hospedaje Nuestra Señora de Ujue feature wooden floors and elegant, minimalist décor. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.The breakfast offered is continental and includes tea or coffee, juice, bread, butter and jam as well as cereal and yogurt.With easy access to the AP-15 Motorway, the hospedaje is a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice rooms, quiet area, very interesting that we could use te kitchen (fridge etc) to prepare something. very nice people who immediately gave explanations about the town and gave maps. Parking on the street, but in front of the establishment. Very good breakfast (for Spanish standards) with home cooked apple pie.
- Friendly owners. Superbly clean and spacious room. Parking for my motorcycle around the back. Breakfast limited but adequate.
- The inclusive breakfast was very good accommodation was good it
- Easy to find, parked outside, 5 minute walk into town, well explained by the lady who welcomed us so nicely, a big square and cobbled streets, plenty of restaurants and tapas bars, all very enjoyable. Spaciously clean room, very comfortable, WiFi worked very well. Breakfast the next morning was very good, especially the home made cake. A great overnight stay, would happily do it all again.
- Lovely lady runs it, very helpful and friendly though she has little English. Easy access to the town and buses to Pamplona etc. I recommend visiting Olite too.
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and a self-service restaurant, Hostal Tafalla is set 0.6 mi outside Tafalla. It has an ideal setting for hiking and cycling, and Olite is a 5-minute drive away.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Tafalla has balcony. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Tafalla’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar.The guest house offers easy access to the AP15 Motorway, which connects guests to Pamplona in 20 minutes. Las Bardenas Reales Natural Park is 16 mi away, while San Sebastián and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Very good location close to the motoway, big parking. Very cosy and nice inside. The room was big, comfortable and clean. It was really better that could be expected from the hostel. Very good place to stay for one night.
Very clean(room, bathroom, bedding and towels) warm and comfortable room and beds. Really good food in the restaurant and bar for breakfast and very cheap (26 euros for 3 course dinner for 2 with wine and 6 euros for breakfast for 2) staff really helpful and friendly (filled our flask with boiling water without charge).
Ticked all our boxes, we’d stay again. Very traditional Spanish don’t expect sleek modern!
- Handy location, good sized room, wifi ok. Buffet style evening meal in restaurant value for money.
- La comida está muy rica, ofertan media pensión a muy buen precio, y el personal es majísimo.
- Trato agradable. Muy limpio. Calidad-precio más que aceptable.
Hostal Arotza is located in the Navarran town of Tafalla, 25 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Arotza’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food, using local produce. There is also a bar with a terrace in the square. Packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.Tafalla is a 10-minute drive from the charming town of Olite. There is easy access to the AP-15 Motorway.
- An excellent centrally located reasonably priced based to join in th fiestas of Tafalla or use as a base for travels in Navarra. Price are much lower than in Pamplona.
- The hotel was above a square with restaurants and shops and rooms were spacious and modern
No Restuarant’s open we tried everywhere
- Room was very clean and the beds comfortable.. adequate for overnight stay.
La situation centrale de l’hotel
L’insonorisation (malgré les fêtes, nous avons très bien dormi)
Campo de Reyes
Set within the natural setting of Tafalla, Campo de Reyes offers a Mongolian yurt . Free WiFi access is available.Featuring an open-air ceiling, the yurt has a double bed, sofas and access to a shared bathroom with shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and river view from the room.At Campo de Reyes you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.Pamplona is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The place was like staying some days on a remote locación. Como vivir unos días en un lugar remoto que probablemente no ire.
- If you are up for a bit of adventure and love animals and a quirky environment, this place is for you. I recommend the luxury ger with en suite!
- Beautifully constructed yurts with super comfortable beds in a breezy hilltop location. We slept so well here. The eco loos & showers were kept really clean, the kitchen was well equipped & there is a separate communal yurt with books, games & an honesty bar. David, the host has created a wonderful haven & is a delightful host. The animals are happy & well cared for. The site is in a great location for exploring, with Olite & Artajona 15 mins away, Puenta la Reine & Estella 30 mins & Bardenas Reales, Lumbier Gorge & Banquedano all under an hours drive
- The place was small so it is completely relaxing. As it seems to be a family business, they are all friendly and nice.
- Showers were excellent. We very much like the host, David and his pets (3 dogs and 4 cats). The yurt was also luxerious and the beds were excellent. Also the location was very good. Near Bardenas and also near 3 supermarkets.
Hostal Rural Casa Pedro
Hostal Rural Casa Pedro in San Martín de Unx provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has room service and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a balcony with a mountain view. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Hostal Rural Casa Pedro also offer a pool view. Guest rooms include bed linen.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Pamplona is 21 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 17 miles away.
- The family are the friendliest people you could meet. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Lynda and Andy make you feel so welcome.
- Nice rural place in beautiful area. Friendly staff. Pet friendly. Welcomed by a donkey and friendly dog who live on the property. The room & beds comfortable.
- This is definitely a place to return to. Very welcoming and laid back hosts. Perfect place to hide out while exploring Navarra. Make sure to have diner there as well. And chances are you’ll find some good conversation.
- The efforts on being nature-friendly and self powered. The construction of the room was very new and well maintained. My private room had private bathroom… well, it was a shower-room. Pressure of water was ok although the flow was limited (of course it’s understandable as it’s more sustainable). No tv on the bedroom… so bring your own entertainment!
- Its a cute place with a open pool and nice hostess and home good food
Logis Hostal Rural Txapi Txuri
Located in the heart of Murillo el Fruto, a 10-minute walk from Aragón River, Hostal Rural Txapi Txuri features a garden and offers free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.This rustic property with exposed stone walls and wooden surfaces includes a shared lounge with TV. There is also a dining room where traditional local dishes are served for breakfast and dinner.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms include a TV, desk, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Senda Viva Adventure Park, which includes a large zoo, is a 45-minute drive from the property. You can also visit Olite, known for its vineyards and wineries, 15 mi away. Monasterio de la Oliva is 2.5 mi while Bardenas Reales Natural Park is 16 mi away.
- Very quite & peaceful location. Good food. Staff/owner extremely helpful and friendly with our dog.
- Hotel was well equipped and nicely decorated, restaurant was very good
- This was probably the best hotel we stayed in during our whole trip around Spain. The village was small and quiet with amazing desert park – Bardenas Reales nearby (car is essential). During the siesta time there are some small bars with tapas open, where all locals go. Fantastic experience, the biggest room (that we stayed in) had balcony and a fan. The owner was extremely helpful and hospitable. (And also spoke English!) He suggested more places to see on our further trip towards the coast. I can’t say enough how much I recommend staying in this fantastic place !
- Very nice and helpful host and nicely decorated rooms. Breakfast and dinner was delicious. You feel like in a french restaurant, just with Spanish dishes! The hotel is not too far from the Badena Reales, which is just amazing.
- Lovely place. Beautiful spotless room. The owner was very friendly and provided us with all the information we required. Both diner and breakfast were absolutely excellent. Los bardenas reales were an absolute highlight and only a 20 minutes drive away.
Hospedería de Alesves
Located next to Villafranca’s Baroque Padres Carmelitas Convent in Navarra, this guest house has rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Hospedería de Alesves feature large windows let in plenty of light and look out onto the gardens. Each includes a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.Alesves restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. It serves traditional food made with regional products, including Ribera del Ebro vegetables and Navarran wines. There is also a café, a lounge and a garden-terrace.Staff are happy to provide more information on hiking and cycling trails in the surrounding area. Las Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, is less than 12 mi away. Bicycles are available to rent from the property.Located in Navarra, Hospedería de Alesves is 50 minutes’ drive from Pamplona, Logroño, Soria and Zaragoza. Tudela and Olite are within 19 mi of the property.Communal pool are 1,000 feet away from the accommodations.
very fine and tasty food at the restaurant that belongs to the hotel
historic building decently renovated
- An historic hotel. Friendly staff. Meals were. Good and reasonably priced. Very relaxing.
Comfortable bedroom – exceptionally clean.
Very quiet. Good Value.
Excellent proprietor, very friendly and informative, lots of local info, couldn’t help enough, speaks English, French and, obviously, Spanish.
The restruant, for 16€ pp plus wine was very, very good.
We’ll stay again!!!
Also, it’s a quaint town near to national parks.
- Friendless of the staff,nothing was too much trouble.Room was clean and not overlooked.Easy walking distance too the small town
- very fine and tasty food at the restaurant that belongs to the hotel
Set in the Valley of Valdorba, Ver Venir is 15 minutes’ drive south of Pamplona, in the town of Garínoain. It offers modern décor rooms, free Wi-Fi and a shared seasonal outdoor pool.Ver Venir features 5 double rooms each of them with parquet floors, heating, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The guest house has 2 outdoor terraces and a beautiful garden area. There is also a large dining-room and private parking is available at an extra cost.Guests can visit the Catalain Chapel, only 0.9 mi from the property. Tafalla and Olite are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
La atención ha sido excelente.
El jardín con piscina y la limpieza de la casa.
- Personal muy agradable y atento, limpieza perfecta a cualquier hora
- El trato y atención por parte de Yolanda… la piscina..está genial tras un día de excursión!!
- La piscina y el jardín está muy bien para un hotel de 5 habitaciones. Las camas cómodas y la terraza de la Suit está muy bien. El personal muy simpático y atento.
- De gastvrouw was heel lief en toegewijd! Ze is zelfs meegegaan naar de plaatselijke huisarts toen we die nodig hadden! De accommodatie was spik splinter nieuw! Een heerlijk zwembadje om af te koelen na een dagje uit in de omgeving. Er was ook veel toeristische info aanwezig over de omgeving.
- La atención ha sido excelente.
Hostal Casa Perico
Located in the heart of the Navarra region, this comfortable hostel offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace and scenic mountain views. It is located in the small rural town of Lárraga, just 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.The heated rooms at Casa Perico feature parquet flooring and include a TV, a wardrobe and views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and are stocked with free toiletries.Casa Perico serves breakfast in its dining room and has a restaurant offering traditional cuisine made with local produce. There is also a cafeteria which includes 2 TVs, board games and a computer for guest use. Outside, there is a terrace with seating area and pretty plants.There are a number of bars, supermarkets and shops in Lárraga, just a few minutes’ walk from the hostel. The historic town of Olite with its 15th century churches and castle is just 5 mi away, while the Medieval town of Estella is just 12 mi away.
- The friendly & helpful staff. The clean & comfortable rooms. The excellent value for money. The location.
- All good, tried the hotel last time and hostel almost the same standard minus ac
Atención del personal.
La habitación y el año individual
El ascensor y el pàrquing
El servicio del restaurante y/o bar
Tamaño de la habitación. Comodidad de la cama.
Amabilidad del personal.
Cena con menú variado (posibilidad de elección de bastantes platos).
Fácil aparcamiento (incluso en el propio hotel si hay disponibilidad de plazas).
- La doccia molto ampia e comoda, la tranquillita’ della casa
Top Guest Houses In Olite Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olite Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olite Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olite Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!