10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olazagutía Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Olazagutía Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olazagutía Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olazagutía Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olazagutía Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olazagutía Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olazagutía Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olazagutía Navarre:
With easy access to the A1 Motorway, Izar-Ondo is located in Arbizu, in the Sakana Valley. It offers simple, modern rooms with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Izar-Ondo feature parquet floors and soft tones. Each one has a work desk and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food, using ingredients from its own farmland. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.The Urbasa y Andía Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to the city of Pamplona in around 30 minutes.
- I spent a great time there. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. She provided me with all information I need. I ‘ll come back sure
- The room was neat, the staff really did work, I would prefer more information at the restaurant in English. The food I tried was good.
- The beds were just right; not soft and not too hard. The staff were very helpful and spoke enough English to fill in the gaps in my Spanish. The food at the bar was excellent and a good range of beers. The views were stunning and timing it with the Festival of San Juan was a real bonus.
- The room, the staff, the village where the property is
- The staff is very nice. The breakfast is excellent. Knowing this is a 2 Star location, also the room and overall amenities were excellent. Great value for the money! Don’t forget to eat at the restaurant!
Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea
Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea is located in Arruazu. This charming guest house features free WiFi.There is a shared kitchen available for a surcharge and is equipped with a microwave, toaster and kitchenware. Guests have free access to a seating area.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.At Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and dry cleaning. The property offers free parking.This country house is 53 mi from Bilbao Airport.
- EL ENTORNO IDEAL, PUEBLO TRANQUILO Y EQUIDISTANTE A TODOS LOS PUNTOS QUE VISITAMOS, ACONSEJO LA SUBIDA A SAN MIGUEL DE ARALAR, LAS VISTAS SON IMPRESIONANTES.
- La ubicación de la casa era perfecta para lo que pensabamos visitar. Además desayunamos un día en la casa y estaba todo bueno y bien atendido.
- El restaurante cerca del alojamiento era exquisito y muy atento
- En un poble molt petit i tranquil, tracte familiar. Relació qualitst, preu immillorable. Comoditat dels llits.
- Los dueños encantadores; cómo si fuera de la família
Set in Arbizu, Hotel Olatzea is surrounded by nature. By Arakil River near the Basque Country border, the charming country house has free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room featuring rustic décor comes with a flat-screen TV and views. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Housed in an old mill, Hotel Olatzea has preserved the original structure of the building, including the stone used to grind the grain, still in functioning order.Urbasa y Andia Nature Reserve is 15 minutes by car. Arbizu Train Station is a 5-minute walk away, while Vitoria Airport is 40 minutes’ drive. Pamplona is 25 mi from the property.
- Real old water mill still working!!! Lovely breakfast! Beautiful hotel!!
- Excellent stay and very accommodating. The facility is beautifully kept, traditional architecture in a lovely country setting. Although the reception and bar closed at 22:00, for summer period. Room size excellent (large) The hotel is Pet friendly as I stayed with pets.
- The hotel was lovely and exceptionally clean. Would definitely recommend
- Everything was realy good. Staff very friendly. Location perfect.
- The hotel is very good money for value. Simple but clean and modern
Zezilionea is located in Olaberría, just off the A-1 Motorway connecting Madrid with Irún. Surrounded by mountains, it has a traditional Basque restaurant with a terrace.The rooms at Zezilionea feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has views of the town square or of the mountains.The hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the Aralar Park is just 7 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to San Sebastián in around 30 minutes.
- Top class restaurant . Both Dinner and Breakfast were excellent. Very close to many walking routes . Only 1 hour drive from Bilbao.
- Large very comfortable twin beds. large room with huge tv. Nice buzzy bar with covered outdoor seating. Free safe parking outside. Excellent meal, although not cheap. Dog allowed all areas.
- Everything – especially the location, staff and quality of the food and wine.
- the waitress /receptionist at breakfast made us omelettes: when travelling with a diabetic all the bread and croissants can be a problem. Dinner was excellent with good jamon , oxtail and steak. The location is good once you have found it.
- Friendly staff, large room and a good selection of bottled beers
Hostel San Miguel
Set in the Navarra countryside, Hostel San Miguel is located in Arribe – Atallu. This guest house offers an on-site restaurant and bar, free WiFi, and a shared terrace.Each heated room in this property has a TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding mountains, and there are some rooms with a balcony.This property offers a tour desk and luggage storage. Babysitting services are also available.Hostel San Miguel is located between San Sebastian and Pamplona, around a 35-minute drive from each city.
- The owner/ manager was very welcoming and helpful. I don’t speak Spanish at all but he was fine pointing and talking slowly! Locked my bike away in their garage for security.
- Gente muy amable, ayudando y aconsejando en todo lo posible (gracias por todo Ma. Jesús, nos llevamos un grato recuerdo), la comida del rte. muy buena, la habitación y baño muy grande y amplia con una bonita terraza.
- LUGAR MUY TRANQUILO, ENTRE LA NATURALEZA, MONTE, UN RIO PASA JUSTO DETRAS, UNA VISTA EXCELENTE. EL PERSONAL MUY AMABLE, SALUDOS A ROMAN UNA EXCELENTE PERSONA, NOS TRATO DE MARAVILLA, EL RESTAURANTE MUY BIEN, LA COMIDA MUY BUENA Y A BUEN PRECIO. UN LUGAR AL QUE DESEAMOS VOLVER PRONTO.
- Trato superfamiliar, limpio, carta de calidad, ideal para viajar con niños y disfrutar de un gran entorno natural
- Un trato muy familiar. Lugar muy tranquilo donde se puede ir a cualquier parte con facilidad. Comida del restaurante espectacular.
Set on the foothills of Aralar Nature Reserve, Hostal Betelu offers free Wi-Fi and impressive mountain views. Located by Araxes River, the guest house features a restaurant serving homemade cuisine.The rustic-style house has colorful rooms that come with a private bathroom including a bathtub. There is a common area with a dining area and a shared lounge offering a TV. There is a computer available for guests.Hostal Betelu has free on-site parking and is a 10-minute drive from Lekunberri, offering a variety of shops and traditional Basque restaurants. Surrounded by nature, it is the ideal location for hiking or cycling.Zigadia-Beroate Park is a 15-minute walk away. The property is located within 30 minutes’ drive of San Sebastian and Pamplona, as well as their respective airports.
- The rooms were much larger and more comfortable than expected for a hostal. Having the restaurant right downstairs was fantastic.
Very good value for money. Located in a small village in the middle of the mountains, the landscape was amazing.
Excelente relación calidad precio. Situado entre las montañas, el paisaje era increible.
- Location was great – near Pamplona but yet worlds away
- Comfortable room n a very scenic and beautiful nature surroundings. It has a natural springs nearby that is medicinal for your body and soul!!!
- Los trabajadores eran muy agradables y en todo momento estuvieron a nuestra disposición para lo que necesitamos.
Set next to the Arantzazu Sanctuary, Goiko-Benta Ostatua is a traditional Basque country house. Offering free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, this guest house has impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
- This property is set in a sanctuary and as such is very peaceful and the natural surroundings are magnificent, quiet and serene. The room was spotlessly clean and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were delicious.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- A fascinating old property, well managed and with tasty, freshly prepared food. Rooms modern and comfortable and warm.
- Goiko-Benta Ostatua is just lovely old property with fantastic views over the surrounding mountains, idea place for walkers & experienced cyclists. The restaurant has a rustic charm about it & the food was excellent, the breakfast was the best we had on our trip.
- Fabulous family run property in the most beautiful place; fabulous scenery. Great for those who like culture and history and long walks. The room was half board and the food was excellent. Another couple had extended their stay they liked it so much. Would definitely recommend.
Palacio de Riezu
Located in Riezu, Palacio de Riezu features a garden, terrace, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Selected rooms come with a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Palacio de Riezu will be able to enjoy activities in and around Riezu, like hiking.Pamplona is 16 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 16 miles from Palacio de Riezu.
- Super host, very helpful! Beautiful old place, lots of character,excellent breakfast! Also there is a nice restaurant in the village where you can get vegan and vegetarian food and good beer!
- Accueil exceptionnel de Steph alias Esteban l’hôte du palacio dans une belle et grande bâtisse rurale de caractère bien située dans un petit village entre campagne et montagne
- Het huis, de omgeving en de mensen. Prachtige wandeling gemaakt.
- El propietario es encantador y da buenos consejos sobre la zona, el desayuno con productos de la zona espectacular y la casa tiene muchísimo encanto. Las habitaciones están decoradas con mucho gusto. Localización perfecta para realizar excursiones por la zona.
- La ubicación, el alojamiento (habitación y zonas comunes), el desayuno, la amabilidad del duelo,… es un sitio muy recomendable.
Casa Rural Laguao
Casa Rural Laguao is located in Abárzuza. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. A seating area is at guests’ disposal in all rooms, while selected rooms are equipped with a DVD player.Logroño is 28 miles from Casa Rural Laguao, while Pamplona is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- El trato de la dueña fue maravilloso y el entorno magnífico.
- La personne était très accueillante, sympathique et à l’écoute. Les chambres sont confortables et très propres. La région est magnifique.
- Todo. La gente del pueblo es encantadora. La casa perfecta. La dueña muy amable. Y hay mucho que ver en los alrededodres. Naturaleza y cultura.
Lo encantadora y servicial que fue Mertxe. Muy atenta antes y durante el alojamiento.
Antes de llegar nos estuvo aconsejando por WhatsApp sobre nuestro destino y una vez allí nos aconsejó muy bien sobre qué ver en la zona.
El desayuno fue espectacular y el alojamiento muchísimo mejor de lo que esperábamos.
Un 11 sobre 10 para este alojamiento.
- C t vraiment super très bon accueil ont y reviendra
Located in Zegama, Ostatu Zegama offers a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.San Sebastian is 28 miles from Ostatu Zegama, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Good rooms, good location. The staff hardly spoke a word of English – but then I only had a few words of Spanish and no Basque so I can’t complain – but they tried and were very sympathetic. The rooms/bathrooms are a good size and look good. Breakfast was slightly chaotic but quite ok -whatever we asked for they managed to find. A good place on balance. If it’s mountain biking/trail running/ hiking you want – this is a good location.
- Very nice host, ate typical home made Spanish food and drank great sidra.
- Everything was fine, the place was nice, clean and comfortable.
- La habitación es igual que en las fotos, cómoda y de dimensiones normales.
- La ubicación para realizar rutas y desplazarnos a diferentes puntos de Euskadi. La dueña muy atenta y agradable.
Top Guest Houses In Olazagutía Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olazagutía Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olazagutía Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olazagutía Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!