10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olave Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Olave Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olave Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olave Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olave Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olave Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olave Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olave Navarre:
The country-style Lorentxo guest house is set in the village of Olave, just 6.2 mi from Pamplona. The light, air-conditioned rooms are elegant and have TVs, balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Lorentxo is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ulzama and Baztan valleys, and 20 minutes’ drive from Bertiz Nature Reserve. The guest house has free on-site parking.The Hostal Lorentxo’s bar is open until late every day, and offers mid-morning snacks and lunches. There is also a large, air-conditioned restaurant offering a set menu or à la carte Navarra dishes.
- The staff were very friendly, and the hotel was quite.
- Nice and clean. Not too far from city centre by bus. Enjoyed the surrounding landscape.
- Good atmosphere friendly staff very good value for money
- Le rapport qualité prix c est un hôtel de passage
- Accueil parfait, restauration simple mais de grande qualité.
Located in the village of Larrasoaña Town Center, Pension Tau offers rooms with mountain views and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Pensión Tau includes free WiFi, heating and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Pension Tau features a restaurant and a terrace with a garden. This guest house has a washing machine available.Pamplona, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, shops and bars, is 9.9 mi away. Alduide Mountain is 40 minutes away by car. The property offers free private parking.
- Very organzied, prepared for us, excellent pilgrim dinner, friendly and efficient surface.
Lovely house on the Camino run by a very attentive couple
There no restaurants nearby but the owner made a super 3 course meal for residents for 11 Euro pp including wine
Washing and drying faciltied are available
- The location in Larrasoaña was great. We were doing the Camino snd the welcome we got was wonderful. Sra Patricia made us feel very welcome. Dinner was very good and the company of the other guests meant good conversation. We left early but a good breakfast had been laid us for us to enjoy before our departure. Snra Patricia as well as being a great cook is a very good painter.
A young and very kind lady welcomed us and did everything to make our stay perfect. We really appreciated. The place is clean and our room (number 4) was spacious and had a private bathroom. The breakfast (toasts, coffee, tea, butter and marmelade) was prepared the day before so that we could have it early and start walking at sunrise. It was charged 5€ per person. There was a TV room,
laundry (3€ for washing and 3€ for drying), tables and chairs outside.
- Every utility and piece of furniture was meticulously cared for. It felt as though my own mother was caring for me. The dinner was homemade as well as the breakfast. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
Hostal Etxeberri in Eugi features a terrace and a bar. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a tour desk are provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the guesthouse.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from Hostal Etxeberri. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Helpful staff. Good food. Great views, and location. Plenty of hot water for a bath after a day on the Camino.
- The staff were very helpful & even drove to our location to pick us up as we walked too far past it. Local cuisine was excellent
- Camino walker. Found myself in Zubiri without a bed. Found Exteberri on Booking.com. 5 miles from Zubiri. Took taxi, shared with other Camino walkers. Very pleasantly to find this beautiful property on lake, with bar and dinner, friendly family staff.
- Set in a beautiful location. They came and picked us up from Zubiri and I’m so glad we stayed there. The food was excellent and the view from our window was stunning, over looking a resorviour. Loved it!
- Great dinner by a fireplace over looking the lake. Shuttled us from Zubri to hotel and back! Much appreciated
Hostal Aralar is within 3.1 mi of central Pamplona and offers easy access to the A15 Motorway. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, open from 06.00 until 22.00.Each of the modern rooms at Hostal Aralar has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Bus stops are outside the hotel connecting to the city center, and free parking is available onsite. Aralar and Urbasa y Andía parks are within 35 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Nice clean, modern hotel with aircon and reasonable WiFi.
- Excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the attached restaurant was fantastic. Ideal location to visit city of Pamplona.
- Bed good. Clean. Modern. Parking Free. Outskirts of Pamplona.
- La atención del personal, la habitación pequeña pero con lo necesario y disponer de wifi gratuita
- La disponibilidad y atención del personal de limpieza.
Set in the foothills of Navarra Pyrenees, Pensión Amets is a guest house located in Zubiri, by Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There is a garden with views of the river and a medieval bridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests have access to a communal TV lounge with board games and library. A laundry service is available upon request.Bright rooms at the Amets have wooden floors, heating and rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. There are various plug sockets throughout the property.Surrounded by picturesque towns, Zubiri is 12 mi from Pamplona and 19 mi from Selva de Irati. Quinto Real Forest is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking is available.
- For the price, this was a great deal. Zubiri haslittle else to offer.
- The property was in a nice location near the river. The breakfast was filling and they did have a washing line to dry clothes- ideal for the Camino.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location.
- Very nice host that allowed us to use the washing machine at no extra charge, drying facilities in the garden. Very good location 🙂
- The host is nice and let us free to use the washing machine that is good to pilgrims.
0.9 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Hostal Pamplona is located in Pamplona and provides rooms with free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Pamplona Town Hall, one mile from Plaza del Castillo and 1.1 miles from Bull Ring Pamplona. Baluarte Congress Centre is 1.2 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms include bed linen.Ciudadela Park is 1.2 miles from Hostal Pamplona. Pamplona Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Large rooms, large bathroom and everything clean.
Definitely car-friendly: free parking in front of the place; and cheap gas station.
- Location was great, lovely clean, comfortable room
- Very clean and organized. We feeled very comfortable and safe.The neighborhood despite it is far from the center is very calm and has a lot of shops for variety of needs.
- A fantastic place and brilliant value for money. Our room was clean, beautifully done out and had a fridge and microwave, plus a lovely, large bathroom. Just perfect. Would highly recommend.
- The beds, the room, the facilities in one sentence its perfect
- Large rooms, large bathroom and everything clean.
Hostal Bearan is located in Pamplona, 1,200 feet from Pamplona Catedral. Around 600 feet from Plaza del Castillo, the property is also 900 feet away from Pamplona Town Hall and offers free WiFi. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Hostal Bearan has some accommodations with city views, and all rooms include a private bathroom.Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.Bull Ring Pamplona is 900 feet from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very clean , small room but very comfortable bed and the water pressure was very good
- Host were very nice and friendly they waited for us to arrive (very late). It was very nice of them and the reception was with a smile and very relax.
- Excellent Location. Walking distance to restaurants, bars etc.
- Location and the food at the Hostal was better than expected.
- Fabulous location,very clean and security excellent – close to everything and a 10 min walk to the bus station
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pensión Pamplonabeds is located in Pamplona, 2 minutes’ walk from Yamaguchi Park. The guest house offers colorful rooms with wooden floors and access to a shared bathroom and kitchen.Each heated room includes a TV, desk and wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are provided. Some rooms feature a balcony.Various bars and restaurants can be found within a 10-minutes-walk. La Ciudadela Park is located 10 minutes’ walk from the property.Pamplona’s historic center is 1.2 mi from the guest house. 150 feet away, there is a bus stop with services to the city center.
Really friendly staff who went out if their way to accommodate us and orientate us in the city.
It’s also on the edge of the city so a great spot for Camino pilgrims as you start walking through parks straight away and then in to the countryside.
- Comfortable room. All you need for a short overnight stay.
- Stay here for 2 nights during San Fermin Festival, have a great time in here! Staffs are friendly and helpful, give us tips and a little souvenir for watching the bullrun. Rooms are quite big with a lovely indoor balcony (with nice view of the sky like in the photos), facilities are clean and sufficient. Location might be a bit far from centre for some people, but we can reach it by public transport easily or a 20-30 mins walk, not that far for us. Especially during festival, if anyone wants to enjoy the busy activities at city centre and enjoy some quietness at night, here will be perfect. Wouldn’t ask for more!
Buss station near by. Cheap and confortable
Distance not so big to the center, a 20 minutes walk
- Close to city buses, lots of things within walking distance.
- Really friendly staff who went out if their way to accommodate us and orientate us in the city.
Alojamientos Olga is set in a quiet area near the center of Pamplona, close to the University of Navarra. It offers free WiFi throughout the property. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Guests at Alojamientos Olga have a choice between single rooms, double rooms and apartments. Rooms include a TV, and some have private bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided.The building is by Yamaguchi Park and the University Hospital is 150 feet away. There is a shopping center nearby. Alojamientos Olga offers easy access by car to the A-15 and the A-12 Motorway.
- Very helpful staff. Personally escorted to garage parking space and room. Great mattress for a comfortable sleep
- Everything perfect, personel, room, very clean and modern.
- Friendly staff. Location is a little bit away from the center but managable walking distance. It was a room in an apartment with several other rooms and a kitchen. A washing machine is provided. Easy check in process. You can park your car on the street for 8 Euros for 24 hours. 15-20 min walk to the center. Small but comfortable room with basic amenities. Dont forget to bring your own shampoo and soap… If you are checking out in the odd hours just drop your keys in the box and you’re good to go…..
- The bed were comfortable and it was good having 2 bathrooms.
- Very nice room next to the city center. There was no problem with finding parking place in the street.
Casa Rural Ardantzena
Casa Rural Ardantzena features barbecue facilities and a garden in Ardaiz. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Each room has a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a kitchen with a fridge. All rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Casa Rural Ardantzena will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ardaiz, like cycling.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Pamplona is 11 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Peio gave us a great welcome and made our visit very memorable. It was a unique stay, made exception by Peio, who organised a birthday party for my husband. A great mix of nationalities, enjoying the hospitality, location and facilities at Casa Rural Ardantzena. Highly recommended. Geordies!!
- Room and facilities basic but okay. Peyo very eager to communicate and provide information but only in Spanish or Bask language
- El entorno magnífico, la casa impresionante, limpia y tranquila. Peio un anfitrión carismático y atento, un artista vaya. De mis mejores experiencias rurales, para repetir.
- Es un lugar muy tranquilo y el ambiente con Peio y su perra Goli se hacía muy agradable.
El lugar excelente para descansar y cerca para ver los Pirineo Navarro. Irati, Roncesvalles, Foz de Lumbier etc.
Peio el dueño estuvimos muy bien.
Top Guest Houses In Olave Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olave Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olave Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olave Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!