10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olagüe Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Olagüe Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olagüe Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olagüe Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olagüe Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olagüe Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olagüe Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Olagüe Navarre:
Hostal Gartxenia – Adults Only
Built in 1904, this restored country house is located in Larráinzar, in Navarre’s Ultzama Valley. It offers country-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and garden views.The elegant rooms at Hostal Gartxenia feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one comes with a kettle and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Gartxenia’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a drink.Hostal Gartxenia has a charming garden with benches, where the free Wi-Fi is accessible. Staff at reception can provide information about what Navarre has to offer.There are 2 golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the guest house. The beautiful city of San Sebastián is around an hour’s drive away.
- The property was in rural village so peaceful and we did day trip to sansebastion from there . The hosts were very welcoming and helpful . Great food prepared by them .
- The host was charming, friendly and made our stay special. We enjoyed a superb dinner and an excellent breakfast
Great hosts – great accommodation – great food – We would rate this as more of a boutique hotel
Would definitely stay there again
- Friendliness of the hosts, beautiful location for walking our dog, all absolutely perfect, nothing too much trouble. Dinner was amazing.
- El buen trato y la preocupacion por nosotros que nos transmitieron los dueños del hotel.
Hostal Etxeberri in Eugi features a terrace and a bar. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a tour desk are provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the guesthouse.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from Hostal Etxeberri. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Helpful staff. Good food. Great views, and location. Plenty of hot water for a bath after a day on the Camino.
- The staff were very helpful & even drove to our location to pick us up as we walked too far past it. Local cuisine was excellent
- Camino walker. Found myself in Zubiri without a bed. Found Exteberri on Booking.com. 5 miles from Zubiri. Took taxi, shared with other Camino walkers. Very pleasantly to find this beautiful property on lake, with bar and dinner, friendly family staff.
- Set in a beautiful location. They came and picked us up from Zubiri and I’m so glad we stayed there. The food was excellent and the view from our window was stunning, over looking a resorviour. Loved it!
- Great dinner by a fireplace over looking the lake. Shuttled us from Zubri to hotel and back! Much appreciated
The country-style Lorentxo guest house is set in the village of Olave, just 6.2 mi from Pamplona. The light, air-conditioned rooms are elegant and have TVs, balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Lorentxo is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ulzama and Baztan valleys, and 20 minutes’ drive from Bertiz Nature Reserve. The guest house has free on-site parking.The Hostal Lorentxo’s bar is open until late every day, and offers mid-morning snacks and lunches. There is also a large, air-conditioned restaurant offering a set menu or à la carte Navarra dishes.
- The staff were very friendly, and the hotel was quite.
- Nice and clean. Not too far from city centre by bus. Enjoyed the surrounding landscape.
- Good atmosphere friendly staff very good value for money
- Le rapport qualité prix c est un hôtel de passage
- Accueil parfait, restauration simple mais de grande qualité.
Located in the village of Larrasoaña Town Center, Pension Tau offers rooms with mountain views and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Pensión Tau includes free WiFi, heating and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Pension Tau features a restaurant and a terrace with a garden. This guest house has a washing machine available.Pamplona, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, shops and bars, is 9.9 mi away. Alduide Mountain is 40 minutes away by car. The property offers free private parking.
- Very organzied, prepared for us, excellent pilgrim dinner, friendly and efficient surface.
Lovely house on the Camino run by a very attentive couple
There no restaurants nearby but the owner made a super 3 course meal for residents for 11 Euro pp including wine
Washing and drying faciltied are available
- The location in Larrasoaña was great. We were doing the Camino snd the welcome we got was wonderful. Sra Patricia made us feel very welcome. Dinner was very good and the company of the other guests meant good conversation. We left early but a good breakfast had been laid us for us to enjoy before our departure. Snra Patricia as well as being a great cook is a very good painter.
A young and very kind lady welcomed us and did everything to make our stay perfect. We really appreciated. The place is clean and our room (number 4) was spacious and had a private bathroom. The breakfast (toasts, coffee, tea, butter and marmelade) was prepared the day before so that we could have it early and start walking at sunrise. It was charged 5€ per person. There was a TV room,
laundry (3€ for washing and 3€ for drying), tables and chairs outside.
- Every utility and piece of furniture was meticulously cared for. It felt as though my own mother was caring for me. The dinner was homemade as well as the breakfast. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda
Set between the rivers of Arga and the Olazar, this rural accommodations is located on the heart of Quinto Real Forest. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda features a restaurant with views of the woods.Rooms at the Arrobi Borda have heating and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The guest house features a country-style décor throughout, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. There is a common TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace, as well as a bar.The restaurant features floor-to-ceiling glass windows, offering views of the forest and the rivers. It serves seasonal dishes made with local produce, and specializes in rice dishes and homemade desserts.Staff at the reception arranges trips to places like the Eugi Reservoir, which is is 1.2 mi away. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda is 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- There is great attention to detail in the room and on the property. The room had so many nice extra features. The owner is so friendly. We had an issue with picking up our rental car a day late and he was so accommodating, understanding, and helpful. He helped turn a bad day into a great two nights. The view is beautiful and the food is amazing!!! Breakfast is delicious and huge! His cheese, spinach, pine nuts, and shrimp Cannelloni was the best dish I had in Europe! I will dream about this dish. LOL Don’t miss trying his desserts, too. The area is beautiful to hike and explore.
- Good service, friendly host, nice Donner and an excellent breakfast.
- Location nice and quiet (apart from the stream). Pretty set-up with eye for detail. Very clean. Excellent food.
- Great comfy bed, nice food, very good communications
- This hidden gem is the reality of 2 guys vision to restore a 3 story villa into very cosy accommodation lodgings and a restaurant and bar, with a beautiful setting by the stream. There are hiking options by foot or close drives by car. However the hospitality of Manuel is first class along with his cooking and all of this at very reasonable prices.
Set in the foothills of Navarra Pyrenees, Pensión Amets is a guest house located in Zubiri, by Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There is a garden with views of the river and a medieval bridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests have access to a communal TV lounge with board games and library. A laundry service is available upon request.Bright rooms at the Amets have wooden floors, heating and rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. There are various plug sockets throughout the property.Surrounded by picturesque towns, Zubiri is 12 mi from Pamplona and 19 mi from Selva de Irati. Quinto Real Forest is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking is available.
- For the price, this was a great deal. Zubiri haslittle else to offer.
- The property was in a nice location near the river. The breakfast was filling and they did have a washing line to dry clothes- ideal for the Camino.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location.
- Very nice host that allowed us to use the washing machine at no extra charge, drying facilities in the garden. Very good location 🙂
- The host is nice and let us free to use the washing machine that is good to pilgrims.
Hostal Venta San Blas
This rustic-style guest house features stone walls, wooden beamed ceilings and rooms which have been carefully decorated. It is located in the small village of Almandoz, 30 minutes ‘drive from Pamplona.Hostal Venta San Blas offers 7 double or twin rooms offering views of the surrounding countryside. Each room comes with central heating and a private bathroom.This charming guest house has a restaurant, which offers à la carte dishes and daily menus. There is also a bar, where guests can relax while having a drink by the fireplace.Hostal Venta San Blas is conveniently located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Free private parking and free Wi-Fi are also available.
- Carlos and Xeffe are fntastic hosts, they really look after their guests. We were there on a hiking adventure and Carlos provided a host of information for us, his knowledge of the various routes is priceless. Meals were provided at whatever time you wanted and pack ups were available. It is a main stopover for folks on the Santiago route and ideal for a one or a few nights night. We stayed a week as it was ideally situated for what we wanted.
- Owners were absolutely amazing. Really friendly & helpful
- Charming hosts, good location, very quiet. Basic but comfortable and friendly place. Travellers with children welcome.
- Very individual property. Typically Spanish, very hospitable and welcoming hosts. Rooms basic but clean. Lovely and quiet.
- Arrived at the end of a long hike, (Camino Baztan) staff and room were exactly what I needed. Food and drink were great (tortilla was perfect). Would definitely stay again.
Hostal Aralar is within 3.1 mi of central Pamplona and offers easy access to the A15 Motorway. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, open from 06.00 until 22.00.Each of the modern rooms at Hostal Aralar has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Bus stops are outside the hotel connecting to the city center, and free parking is available onsite. Aralar and Urbasa y Andía parks are within 35 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Nice clean, modern hotel with aircon and reasonable WiFi.
- Excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the attached restaurant was fantastic. Ideal location to visit city of Pamplona.
- Bed good. Clean. Modern. Parking Free. Outskirts of Pamplona.
- La atención del personal, la habitación pequeña pero con lo necesario y disponer de wifi gratuita
- La disponibilidad y atención del personal de limpieza.
0.9 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Hostal Pamplona is located in Pamplona and provides rooms with free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Pamplona Town Hall, one mile from Plaza del Castillo and 1.1 miles from Bull Ring Pamplona. Baluarte Congress Centre is 1.2 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms include bed linen.Ciudadela Park is 1.2 miles from Hostal Pamplona. Pamplona Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Large rooms, large bathroom and everything clean.
Definitely car-friendly: free parking in front of the place; and cheap gas station.
- Location was great, lovely clean, comfortable room
- Very clean and organized. We feeled very comfortable and safe.The neighborhood despite it is far from the center is very calm and has a lot of shops for variety of needs.
- A fantastic place and brilliant value for money. Our room was clean, beautifully done out and had a fridge and microwave, plus a lovely, large bathroom. Just perfect. Would highly recommend.
- The beds, the room, the facilities in one sentence its perfect
- Large rooms, large bathroom and everything clean.
Casa Rural Ardantzena
Casa Rural Ardantzena features barbecue facilities and a garden in Ardaiz. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Each room has a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a kitchen with a fridge. All rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Casa Rural Ardantzena will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ardaiz, like cycling.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Pamplona is 11 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Peio gave us a great welcome and made our visit very memorable. It was a unique stay, made exception by Peio, who organised a birthday party for my husband. A great mix of nationalities, enjoying the hospitality, location and facilities at Casa Rural Ardantzena. Highly recommended. Geordies!!
- Room and facilities basic but okay. Peyo very eager to communicate and provide information but only in Spanish or Bask language
- El entorno magnífico, la casa impresionante, limpia y tranquila. Peio un anfitrión carismático y atento, un artista vaya. De mis mejores experiencias rurales, para repetir.
- Es un lugar muy tranquilo y el ambiente con Peio y su perra Goli se hacía muy agradable.
El lugar excelente para descansar y cerca para ver los Pirineo Navarro. Irati, Roncesvalles, Foz de Lumbier etc.
Peio el dueño estuvimos muy bien.
Top Guest Houses In Olagüe Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olagüe Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olagüe Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olagüe Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!