10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ochandiano Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Ochandiano Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ochandiano Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ochandiano Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ochandiano Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ochandiano Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ochandiano Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ochandiano Basque Country:
Located in Arrasate – Mondragon, 25 mi from Bilbao, Pension Uxarte features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guest house has a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 mi from Hostal Uxarte, while Zarautz is 22 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 25 mi away.
- Super helpful staff and nice restaurant. Looking forward to A’s comments on the countries’ policy.
- Very friendly and professional and helpful staff! We will be back for sure! And the food and desserts amazing !
Super location with stunning views. Big swimmingpool – Superfriendly staff – Nice trails just outside the door.
The rooms with terraces are something extra.
Red wino in big glasses served cold. Exactly how we drink it at home.
Great view. We are just sorry not having more time to explore the area.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful in every situation. They called the taxi when it was needed and if there was no taxi they were happy To offer a ride To the town. Food was really good and prices were affordable.
Offering a restaurant and a free gym, Errota Ostatua is located in Durango, a 10-minute walk from the historic quarter. Free WiFi access is available.Guests at Errota Ostatua have access to 2 paddle tennis courts and 2 tennis courts for a surcharge. Other services offered include luggage storage, a 24-hour reception and laundry.Rooms at this guest house have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. They also have garden views and include bed linen and towels.Urkiola Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Bilbao is 22 mi away. Free private parking is available.
- The room was basic, no tea or coffee in room, very noisey room
Great place in a very nice city.
Nice service at the front desk.
Secure parking om the back yard.
We had nothing to complain about.
- A light open cafe space,but most helpful was giving us china cutlery and hot water to use in our room when our daughter visited.It was her birthday,which is why we visited Durango.She lives there.
- Very well equipped nice room, quite large. Perhaps even better that some 3-stars hotel, but for a much lower price. The care of the lady from reception was great.
- The staff was very friendly. Nice and confy bedroom
Casa Rural Madariaga
Set in the Basque Country and surrounded by stunning mountain views, Casa Rural Madariago is located in the countryside, 3.1 mi from Gorbeia Nature Reserve. Free WiFi is available.Each double/twin room at the property is equipped with heating, TV and free WiFi. Private bathrooms are equipped with showers. One room is located on the ground floor and is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Guests will find a shared lounge with fireplace and TV, as well as a terrace with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. A large meeting room is available to hire by the hour.Casa Rural Madariago is a 35-minute drive from the coast and beaches, and Bilbao is 19 mi away. San Sebastian is 58 mi from the property.
- The house is a lovely, sparkling clean in a heavenly spot with great view and absolute silence.
- Awesome way to start the day, just open the window and let the sun come inside
- A great place with stunning views and a very nice hostess. Highly recommended
A very nice house in an amazing location in the countryside. We continued our travel in other “casas rurales”, but without finding such a friendly, easy going, quiet and relaxed place anymore. The owner speaks English and is very friendly. helpful and kind. She gave us several tips about possible activities and hikes in the Gorbeia park area and she pointed us to places we couldn’t have found by ourselves, making our week in Euskadi much more interesting.
The location is perfect for people looking for some rest or willing to explore the Gorbeia Park area.
The nearby (beautiful) village or Areatza offers a couple of small shops, a bakery and 3-4 bars/pubs where you can find beer, wine and a little pintxos.
The seaside is quite close by car, only 30-40 minutes away.
We would definitively return here.
- The host was very helpful and gave great directions and maps for getting to amazing destinations for hiking and exploring.
Burdi -Kurutze Pensión
Located in Urquiola, Burdi -Kurutze Pensión has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in Burdi -Kurutze Pensión are equipped with a coffee machine. At Burdi -Kurutze Pensión the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Burdi -Kurutze Pensión will be able to enjoy activities in and around Urquiola, like hiking.Bilbao is 18 miles from Burdi -Kurutze Pensión, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Absolutely excellent. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Lovely welcome, top cleanliness, beautiful location in the mountains. Staff/owner very accommodating and friendly
- Cama ancha y cómoda, baño muy limpio con ducha y detallitos, desayuno semi-buffet muy correcto con elementos dulces y salados. Iluminación justa, no excesiva , pero apropiada. Entorno maravilloso para sentir paz y plenitud.
- La habitación no tenía tacha, cama amplia y cómoda, buen colchón y baño grande y perfectamente operativo. Limpieza rutilante y localización en medio del maravilloso Parque Natural de Urkiola.
- Lo mejor Eli, una persona que quiere tanto a su negocio y a su trabajo solo puede ofrecer lo mejor de lo mejor.
Pensión Mélida is located in Ermua, 20 minutes’ drive from the coasts of Bizkaia and Gipuzkoa. It offers 13 modern-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found nearby the Pensión. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can also provide tourist information about the area.Conveniently located, Pensión Mélida is 1.9 mi from Eibar and offers easy access to the A8 Motorway. It is 8.7 mi from Durango and you can also drive to main cities such as Bilbao, Vitoria and San Sebastián in approximately 35 minutes.
- The best pension i have ever stayed. The pension was extremely clean and confortable. Very well located from Ermua center and to bigger cities by a closeby train. Juantxo was very kind and helpful with our questions. The value for the money you pay is really good.
- The location is great! Right in the center of Ermua. The room is big enough and very clean. The owner of the hotel is very friendly! We would recommend the place for sure!
- The room was lovely clean and really warm. Breakfast in bed was a real treat.
- Nice, modern and clean rooms, everything functional and practical
- The bed was super comfy the shower was excellent and very quiet so I was able to sleep through my husband taking his shower
Agroturismo La Casa Vieja
Surrounded by nature, Agroturismo La Casa Vieja is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz. This guest house offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.Featuring exposed wooden beams, each room at Agroturismo La Casa Vieja comes with free WiFi, a TV with cable channels and a desk. The private bathroom includes a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.The guest house is 8.2 mi from Bus Station, 6.6 mi from Fernando Buesa Arena and 8.3 mi from ARTIUM-Basque Contemporary Art Center-Museum. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi away.
- Evereything was just perfect. Spotlesly clean and beautiful house
- Spotless room, friendly owner, cosy room, birding parc nearby
- The rooms (bedrooms, bathrooms, dining room, living room) were in great condition, clean, nicely decorated. The landlady was very friendly and available. We had a good breakfast.
- Superclean room, the house lady is really friendly, breakfast is really nice with homemade cake and fresh orange juice, it feels so comfortable like being on vacation in your own summer house.
- although we could not communicate with the hostess, she was very friendly. The home/ rooms were clean and cozy, the grounds tranquil. We enjoyed visiting the donkeys on the property and the patio in the evening.
Featuring a garden, Murueta Baserria is located in Abadiano Celayeta, in the province of Biscay, in Basque Country. It offers a tour desk and children’s playground. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms in this traditional stone-built property have heating and come with a TV. The bedrooms feature rustic furniture, wooden or steel beds and a wardrobe. The living room comes with multiple tables and a fireplace. The private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower.At Murueta Baserria you will find a shared kitchen. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and indoor rock climbing. A public swimming pool is also nearby.Shops and restaurants can be found within 984 feet, while the nearest supermarket is only 350 feet from Murueta Baserria. Valle de Atxondo is a 6-minute drive. Urkiola Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Vitoria and Bilbao cities are at a distance of 19 mi. Bilbao Airport is 17 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Spacious room and bathroom. Lovely welcome from the owner (Spanish speaking only). Very dog friendly – there are resident pooches but they are kept out of the way. Huge well equipped kitchen if you want to self cater. Just off the motorway so really convenient for an overnight stop. Having said that, it was very quiet at night. If you like quirky then this place is for you!
- The owner was a really friendly lady, even though we didn’t speak much Spanish and she no English. Breakfast was good and plenty of it, the building was a lovely old character place, really clean and tidy and a good bathroom. The town of Durango was really pleasant with an historic old quarter, well worth a visit.
LA casona May Bonita antigua que no vieja y amueblada con mucho gusto
La señora muy amable y simpatica todo muy limpio y el desayuno , lo que pedimos
- La atención de la dueña del alojamiento una gran mujer en todos los aspectos, lo recomiendo me encanta.
Habia reservado con mucha antelación este alojamiento ya que queríamos asistir a las finales de Rugby en Bilbao y aunque el caserio es sencillo cumple con lo que buscabamos.
Si andas buscando algo lujoso este alojamiento no es el indicado pero si lo que andas buscando es algo que este bien de precio, limpio y cómodo es perfecto.
* los desayunos van a parte del precio.
Featuring a terrace with barbecue facilities and garden, Eguzkita guest house features duplex suites. All come with a massage service and wellness center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each duplex suite is divided into a double part and a twin part. It includes a seating area with a sofa, TV and desk. There is either a private or shared bathroom with a shower.The guest house has its restaurant serving dishes characteristic for the region. There is also free parking on site.Urkiola Natural Park is 35 minutes’ drive from the property and Bilbao is 33 mi away.
- We had some difficulty to find the place since the navigator does not locate the exact address or name of it. So we asked local people who helped us. The apartment was comfortable, wifi worked well and the breakfast was good
- Very nice hotel. Good location. Very helpful staff. Good breakfast. Thank you
- Very large room for two adults and two children, the room was very clean and the owner very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent quality, rooms and en suite, very good dinner
- El lugar es fantastico para desconectar y la mujer muy amable , lo que en el pueblo no hay nada y te tienes que desplazar a otros pueblos.
Set next to the Arantzazu Sanctuary, Goiko-Benta Ostatua is a traditional Basque country house. Offering free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, this guest house has impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
- This property is set in a sanctuary and as such is very peaceful and the natural surroundings are magnificent, quiet and serene. The room was spotlessly clean and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were delicious.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- A fascinating old property, well managed and with tasty, freshly prepared food. Rooms modern and comfortable and warm.
- Goiko-Benta Ostatua is just lovely old property with fantastic views over the surrounding mountains, idea place for walkers & experienced cyclists. The restaurant has a rustic charm about it & the food was excellent, the breakfast was the best we had on our trip.
- Fabulous family run property in the most beautiful place; fabulous scenery. Great for those who like culture and history and long walks. The room was half board and the food was excellent. Another couple had extended their stay they liked it so much. Would definitely recommend.
Agroturismo Ibarre is located in the Basque country village of Antzuola, within a 40-minute drive of Bilbao, San Sebastián and Vitoria. This charming country house has a lounge with a fireplace, TV and sofas.The rooms at Agroturismo Ibarre feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace.The property serves a daily breakfast including homemade and local products such as homemade jams, fresh fruit and eggs from the property. This is available for an extra cost.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby.
- everything was nice,loved the quaint old-fashioned door to enter particularly!! Will definitely use it again if needed when next visiting Antzuola!
- The room, the bed, the facility overall were all lovely. The setting was quiet. The town was beautiful. We enjoyed the balcony. The bathroom was good. Everything was clean.
- Spotless clean, very tasteful and confortable with great care from the hosts.
- Quiet place, away from busy traffic and activities of Spanish Basque country. Excellent welcome and hospitality.
In a peaceful location.
Spotless.Nice bed linen. Spacious bedroom room.Plenty of hot water for showers.Huge white towels.
Good sleep quality…no noise.
Plenty of off road car parking.
Breakfast all freshly prepared.
Not far from the ferry..( Bilbao, approx 40 miles).
Very good hostess,very welcoming .
Top Guest Houses In Ochandiano Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ochandiano Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ochandiano Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ochandiano Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!