10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In O Sisto Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Sisto Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in O Sisto Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Sisto Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Sisto Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in O Sisto Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in O Sisto Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In O Sisto Galicia:
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
- La ubicación, a 15km de la Catedral de Santiago. Nos prepararon un kit de desayuno porque salíamos muy temprano. Todo impecable.
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
The food in the restaurant was home made and really authentic.
We were doing the Camino and the owner gave us access to the outdoor sink and line to wash our clothes.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- The owner has spent the winter on an English course, and it was lovely communicating with her. The deep fried calamari at the adjacent restaurant is a must.
- Very clean and on the Camino. Good position for getting to Santiago
- The lady, and her husband) who ran the hotel also operate the bar/restaurant next door. They were really hospitable. The food was so good, and we were so hungry after a 28km walk, we had two meals each! The beers, and the price were great too. Also a pool table there. The rooms were impeccably clean, beds were really comfortable. I couldn’t fault anything. We walked from Porto to Santiago and this was the best place we stayed!
- The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
Albeitaría has a peaceful setting in Teo and 5 minutes’ drive from Pontvea and the Ulla River. This property offers health treatments including physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeotherapy and ozone therapy.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- The room had very large windows with lovely views and was within walking distance of good restaurants. The coffee in the morning was nice and the staff were friendly.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
Located in A Angueira de Suso, Pensión HK provides a terrace and bar. Free WiFi is provided.At Pensión HK, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Pensión HK. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- Staff super kind, everything perfect, amazing dinner, room got everything you need, super cheap price. SUPER RECOMMENDED
- Super helpful and kind people running this Pensión. A very slight turn off the Camino but easy to find on the N-550. Even though it’s on the highway, the room was very quiet- we only heard birds. Highly recommend for walkers who want to get an early start on the final day into Santiago.
We were welcomed warmly by the owner and his family after a long days walk on the Portuguese Camino.
The rooms were clean and comfy .
Dinner was a delicious 3 course dinner
All round it was great value for money
- The room was comfortable and welcoming with a good bed. Great value for money. The owners were very welcoming and highly recommend the restaurant. Close to a busy highway but had a back room and slept well
- This is a family run hotel and restaurant and it was fabulous. Everyone was so friendly and kind. We don’t speak much Spanish but we all managed. Great food great wine and all very inexpensive. It is on a busy road but the rooms are quiet at the back. Just off the Camino and it makes for an easy walk into Santiago the next day.
This charming, small hotel is set right in the monumental heart of Santiago de Compostela, just outside the Alameda Park and with views over the world-famous cathedral.The Hostal Alfonso offers pleasant accommodations with a family feel, surrounded by the ancient streets of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.Most of its rooms boast splendid views over this timeless setting, including the cathedrals main Obradoiro façade.Start your day with the breakfast selection served in the attractive breakfast room.The whole building is decorated in a well-preserved, traditional style, such as its wooden ceilings and elegant staircase creating an authentic atmosphere for your visit to this historic capital of Galicia.Spend a quiet moment among the colorful flowers in the peaceful inner courtyard. Alternatively, make use of more modern facilities such as the free Wi-Fi internet access.
- My room was so nice, like a museum, with a superb view of the cathedral.
- Excellent hotel. Friendly, clean and great location. Great breakfast. Thank you!
The location of the hotel is central.
If you get a room facing the Cathedral – the view is nice. The same as in other properties on the same street.
They serve decent breakfast which includes baked eggs and the table is set nicely as well. There are two tables for breakfast, so if somebody is having them, you may need to wait. In my case, they cleaned and prepared a table for me fast, so I did not have to wait long.
- Spacious well appointed room and bathroom. A junior suite at an economy price.
- The staff were very nice, great breakfast and very good location, in the city center.
Located on Santiago de Compostela’s Praza do Matadoiro Square, Hostal Giadás features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Located in the city’s charming old town, it offers accommodations set in a traditional guest house.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Giadás has heating and a private bathroom. There is also a TV.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Giadás. Abastos Market is less than 500 feet away.The guest house has a central location, 1,000 feet from Santiago Cathedral and close to the Museum of the Galician People and the end of the famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Parking is available nearby for an additional, discounted cost. The property also offers luggage and bicycle storage.
- Location and price were excellent. It’s a very quaint and clean pensión.
- Location was wonderful. There’s a corner cafe we went to everyday. You are across the street from the old area where you can walk the narrow streets to the cathedral. Room was comfortable, very clean.
- The location, minutes from parking and the old town attractions.
- The hostal was very clean and and close to the “Casco Histórico “. The host at the reception was always very helpful.
- Charming. Old world style. Very pleasant. Jose was so kind to work out a problem with me.
PR Hospedería Vía Lucis
Set on the campus of Santiago de Compostela University, PR Hospedería Vía Lucis features attractive gardens and simple rooms. Located in the city’s old town, it is just 10 minutes’ walk from the cathedral.Each heated room at PR Hospedería Vía Lucis has bright décor. There is a desk and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vía Lucis’s dining room. Traditional Spanish cuisine is served for lunch and dinner.The property has its own chapel and auditorium. Internet access is available in public areas for an additional cost.La Alameda Park and Pueblo Gallego Museum are within 10 minutes’ walk of the property. Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 0.9 mi away, while the city’s airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Incredibly friendly staff and so nice and peaceful and quiet after El Camino. Great place to rest and recover!! I have never met a more friendly staff willing to assist with any issue. Nice location, right on university campus.
- Amazing and friendly staff. Well located. Good value for your money. Highly recommended ***
- Easy access, lovely walk to the cathedral, from this beautiful church house. Although there was plenty of hot water in the shower, I loved the hint of ecclesiastical austerity with only cold in the hand basin – took me back to my days in theological college! Breakfasts simple but very plentiful. Staff extremely helpful. If I am blessed with another visit to Santiago, I shall definitely stay here again – thank you for a most memorable stay.
- Reception staff very helpful and knowledable about local area. Buffet style continental breakfast good value for money. Beautiful location and grounds. The Wi-fi actually works well.
- Converted convent, retaining old-world charm. Situated in secure, spacious gardens which deliver a ‘rural-like’ peace and quiet. Walk to city approx. 10 minutes, through park.
PR 25 de Julio
The 25 de Julio is located 1,000 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It offers bright rooms with a balcony and city views, and a free Wi-Fi zone.Accommodations is spacious and features elegant décor. All rooms include a plasma TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Laundry facilities are available.25 de Julio has a café-bar and offers a continental breakfast for EUR 3.20. There are several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.25 de Julio offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza de Obradoiro. The Galician Contemporary Art Museum and San Domingo de Bonaval Park are 15 minutes’ walk away.The property offers free bicycle parking and is 10 minutes’ walk from Santiago Train Station. An airport shuttle can be provided for a fee and Santiago Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
Extremly friendly and helpful staff. They provide you just solutions in every topic and not excuses .
Central, safe location: In front of the police main station I mean. So many bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood area, where you never be bored. But apart from it the street is calm and relaxing.
The room (huge, comfortable) was perfectly equipped, they thought for everything, and extremly clean bathroom.
Just high recommended, because of the price-value ratio!!!
Congratulation for PR25 de Julio!!!
- Fantastic attic room with great views overlooking the old part of Santiago. Excellent experience.
- Very good position for restaurants and sights in Santiago. Staff are very friendly. Although there were 3 of us in one room,it was a bit cramped but comfortable. Breakfast is not included but the cafe is good with outdoor seating. Great place to start the Camino.
- The location is excellent. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- So amazing, from the super accommodating and fun staff to the perfect location to the most comfortable bed and pillow ever. I wish I could have stayed longer!
- Extremly friendly and helpful staff. They provide you just solutions in every topic and not excuses .
Located in Padrón, Pension Grilo has a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from Pension Grilo, while Pontevedra is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
Gave us a slight head start on the camino!!
Good value for money
- We ran into a problem with the room and the staff immediately took care of our needs. They provided us with a new room that met our needs. I appreciate that kind of service.
Staff were very nice and helpful, bar had good wine and beer selection.
Pension is on the Camino way and is convenient as a stop for the night.
- Close to the camino on a main road and easy to find. I was lucky and got a room, with a window, at the back of the building so the noise from the road wasn’t a problem. Staff and food in the cafe bar downstairs were great!
- I was going on the Camino. The property is situated on the edge of town so it suited me to get up and be on track the following day.
- Gave us a slight head start on the camino!!
Hostal Mapoula P.R.
Hostal Mapoula is located in Santiago de Compostela’s old town, just 1,500 feet from the Cathedral. It offers a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with a TV.The Mapoula’s rooms feature parquet floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with heating and come with a private bathroom.Staff at the guest house’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Santiago. You can also hire a car from the front desk.
- Small but comfortable room. Lovely decor and the freshly picked rose was a nice touch. Excellent location in the old town with restaurants close by. Value for money!
- Fabulous location! Very near the cathedral, both city and old town shopping, and a lovely park. Also just a block from where the tour, city, and airport buses pick up. Fresh flower in the room daily. Very clean and neat.
- there is a restaurant located in the hostal which makes breakfast very delightful and convenient
- This was an extremely good find and I would stay here again on any visit back to Santiago
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating even though we arrived a bit early. The breakfast was wonderful and varied and the rooms very high spec’. Very comfortable bed and great compact bathroom. Quiet room requested and it was indeed. Shutters make it absolutely dark and A/C allows comfortable sleeping climate. Terrific place to stay, I would definitely go there again.
Top Guest Houses In O Sisto Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in O Sisto Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in O Sisto Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in O Sisto Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!