10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In O Pino Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Pino Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in O Pino Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Pino Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Pino Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in O Pino Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in O Pino Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In O Pino Galicia:
O Muiño de Pena
Housed in an old mill, this charming hotel enjoys a stunning rural location, just a short drive from the capital of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela.O Muiño de Pena features beautiful and spacious rooms, decorated in the historical style, and modern facilities.Hote O Muiño de Pena is equipped with a comfortable, traditional-style lounge with fireplace and TV. It also houses an on-site ethnographic museum.There is a restaurant which serves traditional-style dishes with a contemporary touch. Breakfast, lunch and tapas are also served in this hotel.This hotel offers a transport service for walkers on the nearby Santiago Way, upon prior arrangement.
- Quirky hotel in the forest, very easy to locate once on the right roads, beautiful setting, very homely and friendly.
- The Muino de Pena is in a very beautiful building, which has been skilfully converted from being a working mill, retaining many of the original fittings. Staff were very hospitable, and served us an excellent supper even though we arrived when the kitchen was about to shut. The surrounding woods are lovely, with peaceful walks along the mill stream and river. Highly recommended!
- Very countryside style, cozy and unique. I in particular appreciated the staff who granted me a sandwich after my long walking the Comino. And the staff was kind enough to send me back to the French way the next day
- I stayed at this property while walking the Camino de Santiago. It was a splurge night to reward myself. It is so charming and comfortable. The setting by the river is delightful. The staff was so gracious and welcoming. I was driven back to the Camino where I left off the prior day which was especially nice.
- One of a kind and super interesting. Great food and service
Pensión O’ Mesón
Set in O Pino in the Galicia Region, 16 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Pensión O’ Mesón features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Pensión O’ Mesón features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sada is 30 mi from Pensión O’ Mesón, while Betanzos is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- Staff were so friendly. Food was delicious, they even made pimentos for my husband when he asked and they weren’t on menu. Room was lovely and clean. Great stop off on Camino.
- The rooms were very clean and spacious – and beds very comfy!
- Minia, her sister and the rest of the staff were amazing!
- Very friendly and helpful landlord. Very good Galician cuisine. Good service.
- A great night sleep, excellent food and great breakfast. The staff were exceptional.
Pension The Way HOSTEL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension The Way offers accommodations in Brea, 15 mi from Santiago de Compostela and 8.7 mi from Arzua. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with flat-screen TV. Some of them feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room, with tea, coffee and snacks.Camino de Santiago Way is 350 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5.6 mi from the property. Salceda is 1.4 mi away.
- The swimming pool after a day walking the camino was a godsend. The cafe con leches were the nicest we had on the way. Hosts had no English but were adept at Google translate.
- Highly recommend for peregrinos. I got a private room and bath. Beautiful quiet property. Clean and comfortable. Run by a very nice family who cooks delicious homemade meals for you to dine comfortably in a large dining room.
- Wonderful to swim and sit around the pool in the afternoon and a delicious home cooked meal – made vegetarian just for me.
- Beautiful fresh, clean pool. Outstanding food! Great camaraderie with fellow Pilgrims over dinner.
- Nice and quiet family house business, it felt like home! Huge and clean bathroom! Perfect dining!
Pensión 9 de Abril
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión 9 de Abril offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A laundry service is available at an extra cost.Staff at the reception will provide more tourist information about all the activities of the area.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from Pensión 9 de Abril and the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route is reachable in a 5-minute walk. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- The person who checked us in was very helpful. He showed us our room and gave us all the information we needed about the Cathedral in Santiago, and the mass at the local church. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The location excellent.
- Lovely comfortable room, staff at check in so informative and helpful.
- Nice place to stay, very calm and quiet. Friendly host.
- We had a room with shared bathroom. Both were very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The reception gave us all the information we needed about finding breakfast the next morning and getting back on the Camino route.
Clean big room
Staff were very helpful and gave good tips
Pensión A Solaina
Located in O Pedrouzo, at the start of the last stage of the French section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión A Solaina is a modern property with free WiFI.Each heated room at the guest house offers a wardrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Santiago de Compostela city center is 11 mi from the property, while Santiago Aiprot is 3.1 mi away.
- Clean, close to main street places to eat very nice hosts
- Great staff, clean and comfortable and good value.
- Very friendly welcome. Lovely rooms and great view. Close to good restaurants.
- The apartment was more than we expected and the receptionist was so friendly and helpful. We were even given a bottle of cold water on arrival which was very welcomed. There was also a washing machine and powder that we could use.
- Central location with access to a variety of restaurants.The price was reasonable .
PR Una Estrella Dorada
Located in Pedrouzo, the last stop of Santiago Pilgrim Route, and surrounded by the countryside, Pension Residencial Una Estrella Dorada guest house offers heated accommodations.All bright rooms have access to a shared bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the mountains.Santiago Airport is 5.6 mi from the property and the Santiago Cathedral is 11 mi away.
- Lovely room and great to start the day with breakfast before walking. Great location and such friendly staff.
- Good location in the center of town. Close to the Camino route. Fresh coffee available for breakfast and it was great to have cereal and oats along with bread.
- lovely homely experience, so beautiful and clean, perfect location and awesome, funny gentleman booking us in!
- Stayed in s triple room with family members, owner was so helpful and nice. Room was lovely and comfortable. Breakfast was provided for us. Located on the Main Street, easy to find.
- The lady who checked us in was very welcoming. The rooms were immaculately clean, and of a very good size. Location was great – right near bars and restaurants.
Pensión Residencial Platas
Pensión Residencial Platas is in Pedrouzo village, 5 minutes’ drive from Santiago Airport. Set on the French Santiago Pilgrim Route, it offers free private parking on site and free WiFi throughout the property.Surrounded by green countryside, Pensión Residencial Platas is just 12 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Located on the village’s main N547 Road, it offers easy access to the A54 Motorway.Stylish air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and wooden floors. Rooms are also heated and have a work desk. The private bathroom comes with amenities.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge, and Pensión Residencial Platas has a 24-hour reception.
- Large comfortable clean room. Avoid pre-paying for breakfast!
- Very nice private room, clean and good location. Nice to have private bath on the Camino
- Great place to stay on the camino. Large hotel with great service
- Very central and in town. Rooms comfortable and very clean. Good food in restaurand downstairs and had early breakfast in nearby restaurant.
- Best Shower on the Camino! Lots of water pressure to soak those tired muscles.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión LO offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo, located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and cafeteria. Free private parking is available on site.The modern décor rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from Pensión LO, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 mi from Pensión LO.
- Good location; lovely breakfast; comfortable facilities; most importantly, an English speaking staff member who had a very pleasant disposition.
- Modernised accommodation set in very beautiful location. Receptionist was really helpful and English speaking. Breakfast was the best so far on the Camino.
- Clean and comfortable but very basic! Reception very helpful. Good location for Camino
Air con good
Location good for Camino
Staff very helpful and multilingual
Staff did laundry for us for 6 euros wash and dry
- Helpful staff, air conditioning, good wi-fi, laundry service.
Located in O Pedrouzo, Pensión Codesal features a garden and terrace. The property has free WiFi.At Pensión Codesal, every room has a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Pensión Codesal. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 miles from Pensión Codesal.
- Senior Ramiro was very nice and helpful. Nice place to dry clothes in hot sun.
- The owner was great, and the facilities perfect. A bit away from town, but very close to the Camino. We were greeted by the owner who went overboard to make us feel at home. He handled our laundry, and even offered to drive us to town which was about a half mile away. Rooms were lovely, and very quiet compared to many other facilities.
A very nice Hospilaliero greated us as we arrived and helped us with everything we needed.
Best value for money breakfast on the Camino.
- Very nice owner. Good breakfast for additional €3.50 each. Easy to find just off main road and Camino.
- The facilities were all perfect: the bathroom, the bed and the breakfast were all excellent. The best thing was the friendliness and conviviality of the owner.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Avenida offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Rooms at Pensión Avenida are simple and include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a private bathroom. There are some common areas, such as a seating area and a spacious terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from Pensión Avenida, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 mi from Pensión Avenida.
- Kitchen area stoked with cutlery and ice. No food provided by excellent restaurant only 200 metres away. Receptionist very polite and helpful.
- The staff was so helpful and friendly! Just exceptional.
- Location on the road out of town towards the route fir the Camino
- Good place to stay for your last night on the Camino. Good access to trail for the next morning. Laundromat across the street. Very basic room but clean and well managed.
- Nice, Big patio for sitting and relaxing on. Little kitchen for holding food stuffs.
Top Guest Houses In O Pino Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in O Pino Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in O Pino Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in O Pino Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!