10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In O Pindo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Pindo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in O Pindo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Pindo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Pindo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in O Pindo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in O Pindo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In O Pindo Galicia:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Pensión Areas is located in the charming fishing village of O Pindo, on the beautiful Costa da Morte. It offers 10 comfortable double rooms and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes.All heated room at this guest house feature natural light and simple décor. Each of them has a TV, safe and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Pensión Areas specializes in traditional tapas, seafood and fresh fish dishes. There is also free Wi-Fi available in public areas.O Pindo is surrounded by beautiful landscapes; you can visit the Monte Pindo or the Ezaro Waterfall.
- This property was beautiful, spotless and centrally located. The hostesses were attentive to all guests during our stay. We were spoiled during our morning breakfasts, including the delicious pan dulce, yum! It is true what other reviews say here, this is by no means a pension, more like a hotel. Owner operators will graciously take care of your needs, very kind people! Will definitively stay here again when in the area.
- La habitación era muy espaciosa, con un estilo agradable, bien iluminada y equipada. La estancia fue tranquila y confortable.
- Esta situado muy cerca de Ézaro y tiene cerca un supermercado y un par de restaurantes. El alojamiento y la limpieza han sido correctos.
- La localización, cruzando la calle estaba la playa.
- Habitación enorme, limpia, buena calidad/precio
Casa A Laxe
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Just 150 feet from San Pedro beach, this beautiful house features 3 terraces with views of the sea, nearby river and the mountains surrounding O Pindo.Casa A Laxe offers bright, rustic décor with beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. It has free Wi-Fi and heating throughout the house.The house has 3 bedrooms and space for 8 guests. All bedrooms offer views of the sea and the surrounding countryside, and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The living room features a fireplace. There is also a well-equipped kitchen, and a terrace with a barbecue.This country house is rented as a whole unit.
- Casa con todos los detalles… tenuan la casa preparada y calentita. Estabamos tan bien que nos trajimos la cena a casa. Un 10.
La casa espectacular y agradable.El trato con la dueña ,muy bueno
Es estupendo llegar al alojamiento, que te reciban con amabilidad y respeto y que te faciliten una estancia agradable y cómoda.
La casa es acogedora y está equipada completamente para que puedas disfrutar tanto en el exterior como en el interior de la misma.
Es muy agradable disfrutar de un buen tentempié mientras se contempla el mar en el porche de la misma.
Y por no hablar de la estancia en el salón donde se está estupendamente al calor de la chimenea.
Sin duda por su ubicación y por sus servicios y por supuesto la amabilidad y simpatía de Marichu, así como el interés de Silvia por ponerse en contacto, es súper recomendable y no dudaríamos en repetir. Eso sí….Prometemos comernos el bizcocho entero!!! ( es otra de las cosas que tiene la casa para complacerte a la hora de desayunar).
Es una casa acogedora y maravillosa con una limpieza y decoración de 10.
Da gusto que te reciban con detalles que no esperas, un bizcocho casero y unos bombones para los peques.
Todo ello hacen que quieras quedarte a vivir alli.
- La ubicación y la limpieza. El bizcocho casero excelente.
Pensión O Prouso
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring sea views from all rooms, Pensión O Prouso overlooks a beach 15 minutes’ walk away. Set in the village of Camota, the guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are heated and come with satellite TV and a wardrobe. They have tiled floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Breakfast is available in the spacious café-bar. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking on the nearby Pindo Mountain and Santiago de Compostela is 42 mi away.
- The host was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. He made us feel like royalty. Good food and drink too. Near to a huge beach.
- The hotel was clean but the photos gave the impression that there was lots of garden space and areas to eat out. In fact the tables outside the bar were on the pavement and there was a small patch of grass at the back which was not being used when we were there. We liked the walking Monte Pindo and the archealogical trail and the beach was beautiful and completely unspoilt. We also liked the beaches all along the coast and some of the bars.
- Was really nice there…. located close to the center and to the way on the beach, it is a very nice and charming place…. also very good for Kids, because there is a little square and a playground next to the Pension….. Food and Drinks perfekt as well… Also the owners very really nice and friendly….actually a place to stay a little longer…..
- The place is super clean and the owner is very friendly + there are great views.
- The owners are so very nice. And accommodated my food times the restaurant always open. Excellent service. Loved walking to the beach everyday. Stunningly beautiful.
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro offers accommodations in Fisterra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and canoeing. Finisterre is 3.1 mi from Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro, while Ribeira is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- Good location. Amazing ocean view from the room window. Nice beach a short walk. /One minute/ Clean rooms.
- Beautiful view of the sea! Great food in the restaurant and very helpful staff!
- Everything is fine about the room: clean, comfortable. The location is great.
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
- The accessibility to the local beach, a 3 min walk. The privacy of the room and generally been left alone by hotel staff.
Casa Bernarda is located in Corcubión, a 5-minute walk from the coast. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.All rooms have a wardrobe. They either have access to a shared bathroom or include a private one.At Casa Bernarda you will find a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Fervenza Lake can be reached in 25 minutes by car.This guest house is 39 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Beautiful home and fantastic location next to the old church. My heart made a little leap of delight when I saw it, it felt like a small oasis after my many steps on the Camino. Bernarda and her daughter were extremely welcoming, can highly recommend.
- The position and the woman who manages the place. She was extremely helpful.
- The tasteful decoration, the inner courtyard with garden to relax in and above all Bernarda being such an attentive host made my stay there special. The historic place is restored nicely, right next to the church and short walk to a good restaurant on the waterfront.
- I’ve been in Spain for a month staying at many different places. Bernarda was the best hostess. I fly like family there. She served the very best breakfast I’ve had in Spain.
A very, very nice B&B stay, specially if you can speak Spanish. The house is old and beautiful and stands next to the church in the village. Beautiful garden.
Our room was large and beautifully furnished. Flowers from the garden in the bathroom.
The guests were invited to have some tea by the fireplace in the drawing room in the evening.
Good breakfast served in the cosy kitchen.
Pensión Beiramar is offering accommodations in Cee. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms in Pensión Beiramar are equipped with a TV. The rooms feature a closet.Finisterre is 5 miles from Pensión Beiramar, while Ribeira is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 miles away.
- The location was great. Host was fantastic and couldn’t do enough for us. The room was so nice. Comfy bed. We had a wonderful view from our room ad were fortunate enough to see a full rainbow.
The landlady even drove me to a shop yhat sold very fresh shellfish.
Also washed my laundrey for free.
- Great location and very comfortable common area and bedroom.
- Our host was extremely helpful and the property was very pleasant.
- Staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotlessly clean and had character. Although meals were not served, tea, coffee and snacks were available at all times.
Hostal Pereiriña has a peaceful rural setting just 3.1 mi from Cée, Playa Do Rostro is 5 mi away. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
- Un trato excelente, la limpieza impecable y situado en un lugar tranquilo y encantador.
- La colazione. La cortesia. Le indicazioni sui punti di interesse.
Le foto NON rispecchiamo nulla. NON vicino al mare, NON vicino al centro. Struttura interna vecchia ( anni 60 per l’italia )
Conveniente solo per il prezzo. La sig.ra della Reception invece è stata MOLTO gentile!
Da visitare assolutamente il faro con il suo tramonto.
- Atención muy amable, nos recomendaron un lugar (praia Lires) para ver la puesta de sol y cenar y fue perfecto. El hostal correcto para dormir, camas cómodas, ducha estrecha, buen desayuno y la unica pega pero parece nuestro sino en Galicia, poco aislamiento acústico entre habitaciones.
Pensión Mirador Fin da Terra
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in the highest part of Finisterre town center, Mirador Fin da Terra offers superb views over the port and bay. It is 1.9 mi from the famous Finisterre Lighthouse.Heated rooms feature sea or mountain views. All have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.Guests have access to a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster and a vending machine, coffee, soft drinks and snacks.Free parking spaces can be found outside the hotel. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
- It is very clean. The view is good. The location is very good.
- The views are really nice, really clean, friendly staff and a kitchen which helps to keep things cold.
- Nice and clean accommodations at reasonable price. Room was spacious and quiet. Large kitchen was available.
- Beautiful clean room and bathroom, near to town but far enough so not disturbed at night.
- The view was amazing, room was very clean and the bad was comfortable.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Pension Cabo offers accommodations in Fisterra, 350 feet from Finisterre.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage lockers and bike storage. There is a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 mi from Pension Cabo, while Noya is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from Pension Cabo.
- It had a very handy location close to restaurants and the water.
The room was really nice, exactly as at the picture. The bathroom was also great. Everything was very clean and we enjoyed the stay after a hard walking day!
The recepcionist was really nice and helpful.
- Clean and big room with spotless bathroom. Friendly staff. Very good value for money.
Very close to both the Camino route and the bus station, the staff were helpful and friendly and the WiFi was very good.
The roomies spacious and light also clean throughout
- Was right next door to the bus stop and around the corner from quite a few good restaurants.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set next to Fisterra’s marina, Hostal Mariquito offers simple rooms and features a pub. Offering Atlantic Ocean views, this guest house offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each heated room at Hostal Mariquito has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony with ocean views.There is a small selection of bars and restaurants in Fisterra and in nearby San Roque.Cape Fisterra’s west-coast beaches are within 1.2 mi of the hotel. Sardiñeiro Debaixo is 3.7 mi away, while Cee can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Really kind and helpful staff. Great new bathroom renovation.
- Perfect location. Newly decorated rooms with nice bathrooms. My first time in hostal was very good value for money.
- Location in the town centre, on the Camino path. Balcony rooms have an amazing view
Location just next to the bus stop
Bar down stairs
Unexpected views of the harbour from the balcony (also unexpected!).
Huge pastries and great coffee at breakfast.
Really friendly welcome at check in.
Really close to a great selection of seafood restaurants on the harbour.
Top Guest Houses In O Pindo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in O Pindo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in O Pindo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in O Pindo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!