10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In O Mesón Do Vento Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Mesón Do Vento Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In O Mesón Do Vento Galicia:
PR Ó Mesón Novo
Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and next to the N550 Motorway. Just 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña, it features a café.The rooms at Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo feature attractive, lightly colored décor and a balcony. They include free Wi-Fi, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The on-site bar serves breakfast from 06:00. It offers both characteristic local breakfasts and continental options.The village of Ordes and Cerceda Water Park is just 5.6 mi from the Mesón Novo. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.
- We used this hotel as a part of our Camino Ingles walk. As a property it is great, located beside a busy tourist road and offering oversized and spotlessly clean en-suite rooms. The food offering in the area is limited but not bad.
- Excellent for pilgrims and travelers alike. Very clean and quiet. Near restaurants for dinner. They offered breakfast next door. Very good value.
We were on on our way to Santiago. To stay in Pr O Meson Novo was a great decision. The location is very good – surrounded by many restaurants, shops, tank station. The room was spacious and tidy, the bathroom well equipped and clean. There is a place to dry your clothes in the yard (extremely important for the pilgrims :-)) The owner is an amazing person – a hearty welcome and ready to help. He even picked us up with his own car from the way.
Great place to stay!
- Before booking our stay, my friend and I were a little bummed that we couldn’t stay in the cheaper hostels, but we were SO GLAD we chose PR Ó Mesón Novo!! We underestimated the amount of time we needed to hike from A Coruña to Bruma, so we weren’t able to hike the whole way. Antonio drove (at least 10 minutes) to pick us up from where we were and take us to the hostel and insisted that we didn’t need to pay! It had rained during the walk, so our clothes and shoes were pretty wet. We didn’t even think about bringing a chance of shoes, so when Antonio told us he could dry our wet clothes and shoes, we were overjoyed!! (Plus, it was free of change, again!!) 100% recommend this place!!!!
Just a kilometer from the Camino Ingles at Bruma but owner will collect you. We had a lovely large double room with balcony. Washing line in the sun for the essential camino washing! Staff friendly and welcoming. Meson Novo is a cafe bar and does not do meals but the rstaurant across the road for evening meal was reasonable. Shop in the petrol station for supplies.
Straight on the road to rejoin the camino next morning. Perfect
Costa da Egoa
Located on the banks of the Abelleira River, this former water mill offers rustic-style rooms and a spacious lounge with a fireplace. The guest house offers free bicycles.All rooms at Costa da Egoa feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors and exposed stone walls. Each has a modern bathroom with shower including a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or in the spacious garden including a children’s play area. There is also a kitchen, dining area and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.In the nearby towns of Curro and Veira guests will find restaurants serving characteristic Galician dishes. These are about 5 minutes’ drive or 20 minutes walk away.Costa da Egoa is about 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña and 45 minutes’ from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house offers a car rental service and staff can provide more information on activities in the surrounding area.
- Friendliness and hospitability of the host Family.
- We walked the Camino Ingles and this is a perfect stay! Approx. 10 minutes by car from the route. The owner picked us up in Bruma. Casta da Egoa is a nice retreat in the woods, super clean, the food is fabulous and the owner … what a lovely lady!
- A beautiful family run B&B. Host came and picked us up and dropped us off in Bruma. Room, food, and hospitality of owners was first class. The location is enchanting.
- Excellent hostess and very comfortable stay.We had lovely meal in the on-site restaurant..huge portions..Highly recommended!
OK, recommended to stay here even though it is off the official Camino route. The day started out wet and cold and turned to foggy and cold. At the end of a 24km hike it was like entering heaven. My hostess could see I was pretty well done in so overlooked the booking in and ushered me of to my room which was in an adjacent building and set over a cabin like lounge – imagine a ski lodge if you will.
It hits all the right notes for comfort and appears to be favoured by local people – there were families in and and some older men watching the international football (Real Madrid vs Liverpool)
The food at dinner was great and, the next day, I was deposited back on the main Camino route the next day refreshed and ready to go.
The photos are the bar; soup and steak for dinner; breakfast. The Duck does not come with the meal!
Pension Vilanova offers accommodations in Oroso, 8.7 mi from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi and private parking is available.They also have access to a shared lounge, dining area and barbecue at the property. A flat-screen TV is available.The property offers room service.Pension Vilanova is on the edge of the English Way of the Camino, 0.9 mi from Sigüeiro. A Coruña is 35 mi from Pension Vilanova. The Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- It was quiet at night. Bed was comfortable. Good WIFI
- Excellent waypoint on Camino Santiago. Wonderful rooms , but most important extremely nice and kind host +++ ☺☺☺
- We were a large group of 20 ladies who stayed here on the last night of our Camino Ingles walk. The owner went out of his way to accommodate us. He gave us access to the house kitchen to cook our own evening meal and also came in the next morning early to help us get breakfast before we left for Santiago. We had booked all the rooms in the pension, even the apartment at the top of the house which has 3 very spacious double bedrooms, bathroom and lounge/kitchen. It was a memorable last night on the Camino thanks to his hospitality.
- Great owners (hosts) very helpful and nice. Clean, beautiful room, possibility to do a laundry. Hosts offer to make an order in a restaurant if you are hungry. Very nice! I recommande it with all my heart!
- Super helpfull and friendly staff, great services and cute and spotless rooms, quite for a good rest.
Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval
Offering an a la carte restaurant, Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval is located in Ledoira. Free WiFi internet access is available throughout the property.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval include a flat-screen TV and all of them have an private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.At Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval you will find a garden and a terrace and. Younger guests will also enjoy making use of the children’s playground.The restaurant serves a range of regional cuisine, and visitors are also welcome to relax with a drink in the bar.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 mi away, and the property offers free public parking on site.
Restaurant open late at night. Good food.
Friendly staff, very clean..,
- Clean and friendly staff, the nicest we met along the Camino. Basic room with a basic breakfast.
- Tiene un entorno acogedor y había una perrita muy amorosa
Hotel y cafetería en el mismo edificio, parking amplio y al lado de la entrada.
Cercanía con Santiago
- Se trata de un hotel orientado a gente de paso o para trabajadores, con un precio ajustado. Ofrece los servicios adecuados para el precio que ofrece, ya demás dispone de restaurante.
- Restaurant open late at night. Good food.
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city center and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- The staff were literally the most hospitable people I have met on my two months of traveling. They were very professional, courteous, and went out of their way to help. Great people!
- We stayed here before catching an early flight next day. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. Staff were extremely helpful. We had to insist on paying for two bottles of water from the minibar! There is a bar/restaurant nearby where we got a reasonable meal, again very friendly.
- Really friendly very close to the airport for a late flight.staff went out of their way to be helpful and kind.
- Amazing value. The hotel was cheap and suited our needs perfectly. We needed a place to crash near the airport to catch an early flight out. The staff was extremely helpful and we received a breakfast made only for us at 4.30 in the morning to be able to catch the cab that the hotel had booked for us especially to be able to fit our massive boardbags. It’s also nicely located close to loads of bars and shops and a really nice park. Can’t find anything to complain about, they should raise their prices 🙂
- Staff’s attention was good and the location was really convenient for my purpose.
Centrally located in A Coruña, Hostal Socaire is a 10-minute walk from La Coruña Port. The guest house offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Featuring balconies with city views, rooms are equipped with a work desk, flat-screen TV and radio. Private bathrooms come with a shower and toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and serves breakfasts. You can sample traditional Galician cuisine in the restaurant. Half-board and full-board packages are available. There is also a shared terrace.A bus stop and a taxi rank are located just outside the hotel. A Coruña Train Station and Bus Station are within a 10-minute walk. The airport is a 15-minute drive away and there is easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Value for low price … mice people and very helpful
- Everything was absolutely clean, the staff was really nice and the coffee was amazing.
- Everything was clean, basic, just what you need for a night or two to sleep. There’s a cafe/bar attached and the location is fantastic. Pretty quiet considering it’s a busy area. Accepts dogs at no extra cost. Good value for money
- Very nice and helpful stuff. Nice bar downstairs. Small and tidy place, low price.
- Los colchones y las almohadas. Geniales. Perfecto para descansar. Es lo que uno busca después de días de turismo, con cansancio
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Mara is on one of La Coruña’s main shopping streets, a 5 minute walk from the Palexco Convention Center. It offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Mara feature tiled floors and simple, modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Mara Hostal is a short walk from Riazor Beach and El Puerto Shopping Center. You can walk to Deportivo La Coruña’s Riazor Stadium in 15 minutes.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in La Coruña. Baggage storage and laundry services are also available.
The room was nice and comfortable and quiet.
The bathroom had been renovated and there’s a lift in the building.
You really can’t beat the location for this price.
Would definitely recommend.
- It was Perfect located! Very comfortable room,bed and bath.
- Perfect localization, nice room, we were pleased with bathroom with hair dryer and blue equipment
- Friendly staff, great location close to everything.
- Very comfortable, spacious, clean, and cozy room in the downtown, next to the beach, shoppings, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
- The room was nice and comfortable and quiet.
O Paraiso is located in Arteixo and features a bar. There’s a restaurant.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Liste Station
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Liste Station is located just 800 feet from A Coruña’s train and bus stations. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free WiFi, LCD satellite TV and a private bathroom.Located on a pedestrian street, Hostal Liste Station has a bar serving breakfast downstairs. Car and bicycle rental services are also available from reception.You can walk to the city center in 5 minutes from the Hostal Liste Station. Busses to the airport leave from a stop located just outside the front door.
- Clean comfortable property, helpful staff, close to the station and bus routes, but very quiet (except on Sunday night when road repairs were taking place!). Good that the hostal had a garage as finding parking would have been a problem. One minor point, no bath/sink plug so need to take one!
- The room was clean and the location was in a nice town.
- Good location, good value for money. Its in a reasonably quiet area so there’s no noise issues. Everything in the room worked grand and it did the job.
- walking distance from the railway station, which I guessed from the name. Basic room and bathroom but clean and staff friendly, even though we had language difficulties.
- Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Very friendly Staff, not speaking English though.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Set in the center of A Coruña, Hostal Carbonara is 650 feet of Riazor and Orzan beaches. It offers cozy, heated rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Each simply decorated room at the Carbonara has wooden floors, a flat-screen TV and a desk. Superior rooms also have a balcony or a gallery.A selection of cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel and by the marina, a 5-minute walk away.A Coruña’s Palexco Exhibition Center is 150 feet away, while the Torre de Hércules is less than 1.2 mi from the guest house. You can walk to the San Anton Castle in 15 minutes. The city’s railway and bus stations can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Staff was very friendly. Convenient and next to, but not in, the historic district. Kind of this is kind of good since the historic district can be a bit noisy with all of the closeness and such.
- The members of staff were amazing. All the girls were very helpfull and friendly, answered all the questions via whatsapp and organized a late check-in. We were advised places to visit, places to eat, how to get around with local transport. Moreover, the hostal is in the best part of town.
- Location, friendly staff, cleanliness, access to kitchenette, quiet
- Excellent welcome – very helpful with local suggestions to eat. English
- Friendly and helpful staff. Room and bathroom cleaned every day. Very good value for accommodation in city centre.
Top Guest Houses In O Mesón Do Vento Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in O Mesón Do Vento Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!