10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In O Freixo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Freixo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in O Freixo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Freixo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Freixo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in O Freixo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in O Freixo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In O Freixo Galicia:
Hotel Rústico Punta Uia
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This charming rural property is located in an area of spectacular countryside and coastal scenery made up of rolling hills and beautiful beaches and coves.Hotel Rústico Punta Uia is a traditional country home that has been tastefully renovated. The cozy accommodations is made up of lovely bedrooms, some with views of the estuary. The hotel consists of exposed stone walls, glass and original antique pieces.Located on nearly 2 acres, the property’s position is unbeatable; you can enjoy views of mountains and countryside, as well as the 16 mi of coastline. From the property you can also observe the Muros and Noya estuaries, the Muros and Louro en Porto Do Son mountains and is located opposite the Creba Island. The center of Santiago is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely views. The lady owner kindly brought us plates wine glasses and napkins for our picnic tea outside under cover. Fabulous views.
- The room view was excellent. We got a corner room, and both windows faced an ocean. Hotel restaurant food was extremely tasty, seafood was outstanding, especially an octopus.
- Clean serviceable room. Excellent shower. Good wi-fi. Great view. Some traffic noise from adjacent main road with room window open.
- Excellent staff and accommodation. Very friendly and put up with our bad attempts at Spanish! We will return.
- Very nice and cosy small hotel just outside Esteiro. We stayed for 4 nights at the end of a longer stay in Galicia. We had a car (which probably would be needed for most people staying at this hotel) and went to several of the beautiful beaches in the area. We had dinner at the hotel every night and the food was very good. The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome. We stayed in a room with a terrace (I think there are 3 of them), which is highly recommended. If you look for a beautiful, small hotel with a personal touch, this is it!
Hostal Montreal is located in the Sierra de Outes Mountains, between Finisterre and Santiago de Compostela. Set 1.2 mi from the beach, it features free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool with sun terrace and great views.All of the rooms at the Montreal guest house have a private bathroom, heating and a TV.Hostal Montreal’s restaurant serves buffet breakfast, à la carte dishes, a daily set menu and a range of homemade desserts. Galician specials include fresh local seafood. There is also a snack bar.The Montreal is set near the Rías (estuaries) of Muros and Noia, only 25 mi from Santiago Airport. Parking is free on site.
- Good pretty and cheap. Ideal for a weekend or holiday getaway. The staff very friendly. Good food
- Great place, for a great price! Everything you need on site. Market two blocks away. Friendly family owned establishment. WiFi Excellent!
- Trato del personal estupendo y siempre pendiente, habitaciones nuevas y modernas, ducha de hidromasaje genial, en plena naturaleza y bien comunicado.
- La atencion familar exelente y la comida buenisima
Personal muy atento
restaurant con platos combinados bien de precio y buenas raciones
Algunas habitaciones reformadas
Pensión Residencia J. Lago
Set on the Galician coastline in the old harbor town of Muros, Pensión Residencia J. Lago offers free Wi-Fi and heating. The guest house overlooks the port leading on to Muros Atlantic Estuary.The charming guest house, with colorful décor and cozy rooms, features parquet floors and wooden furniture. Each room offers free towels and bed linen, as well as a private bathroom and TV.There are shops and restaurants that serve traditional Galician meals and fresh seafood within a 5-minute walk of the property. Santiago de Compostela is 37 mi away.
- Position and location. We had 2 rooms 1 a double with sea view very spacious and comfortable and would recommend that you pay the premium as not only is it bigger it has a small fridge 2 arm chairs and perfectly adequate bathroom. Expect a little noise from passing traffic and if the fair is in town a lot more. The other room was an interior twin although having all the essential amieneties was not as good as the premium room.
- The location is great. Just in front of the harbor and close to the town main square. Surrounded by bars and small nice restaurants.
- The view from the room on the port, spacious room in a typical building.
- A nice and quiet room, recentlly redecorated in bright colors (and flamingo covered walls). Friendly staff and great value.
- Exceptional value for money. The room was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. Muros is beautiful and interesting well worth a visit. We may consider going back some day and would certainly stay at the J Lago
Hostel Valadares is located in the town of Noia, Galicia and is 1,000 feet from the coast. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi , a traditional Galician seafood restaurant and bar.The Hostal Valadares offers rooms with a private bathroom, satellite TV and street view. La Alameda Boulevard is just a few feet from the guest house.The guest house can also provide tourist information about the local area. Within a short drive from the hostel guests can visit Playa de Las Furnas Beach and Corrubedo Natural Park.Hostal Valadares is located just 25 mi from Santiago de Compostela and a 10-minute drive from Playa Boa Grande Beach. Guests can enjoy a coastal walk just 1,000 feet from the hotel.
- It was a wonderful stay. Helen, the hostess is amazing. Close to the town.
- Welcoming staff. Elena was wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. A surprising little gem,immaculately clean and food excellent.
- Tasteful, immaculate, welcoming. Simple fuss-free check-in and flawless wifi. Very good value at what appeared a reduced off-season rate.
- Super job for the price! Staff / 1 woman done everything and was great, happily return.
- The town of Noia is wonderful and so are the people.The hotel staff were very helpful and genuinely nice.
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, Hostal Portofino is located in Portosin. Some units at the property feature a terrace with a sea view.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from the guesthouse, while Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- This little hotel is in process of being refurbished. The finished rooms are stylish and comfortable. The hosts are lovely and made every effort to ensure that were not disturbed by the ongoing work. The price is fantastic and the view even better. We will be back.
- Fantastic views of the harbour. Great to be part of village life. Friendly staff.
- Nuestra habitación y el baño estaban reformados con gusto. Muy confortable y con buenos colchones. Las vistas al mar y el balcón, espectaculares.
El trato con el personal y la dueña
Las puestas de sol desde la habitación
La tranquilidad del sitio en particular
- Un lugar tranquilo y cerca de todo lo que queríamos visitar. El apartamento está equipado con tolo que se necesita, en muy buenas condiciones y con vistas al puerto marítimo y al mar.
Located in Noia, 25 mi from Santiago de Campostela, Pensión Costiña offers an on-site restaurant and bar. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on site.All heated room come with 2 single beds which can be joined together, a wardrobe; and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The on-site restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes, and a daily menu is available every day.Pensión Costiña is 1,650 feet from both Noia town center, and from the beach. The closest airport is in Santiago de Campostela, a 40-minute drive from the guest house.
La chica que nos atendió era muy simpática, amable y super atenta.
La cama muy cómoda.
Todo muy limpio.
- Eenoudige maar schone kamers. Ontbijt ( zoals bijna overal) simpel , maar goed. Vriendelijke ontvangst. De kamers bevinden zich in een gebouw grenzend aan het cafe restaurant, waar het ‘s avonds best druk was. Het ligt ook ook een drukke doorgaande weg, maar omdat onze kamers aan de achterkant lagen, hadden we daar geen last van. Prima adres als je op doorreis bent.
- por fuera se ve un poco deteriorado pero por dentro es nuevo,el personal muy amable,abajo hay un restaurante donde puedes comer a buen precio
- La habitacion era enorme lo q nos vino muy bien para organizarnos con las maletas. La cena en el bar de abajo excelente. Todos muy amables y serviciales. Tienen un parking justo en frente para poder dejar el coche.
- Atencion del personal (nos han dejado entrar antes de la hora del CheckIn) y la limpieza de la habitacion y el baño
- La chica que nos atendió era muy simpática, amable y super atenta.
Located in Muros, 27 mi from Santiago de Compostela, A Vianda features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the sea or city; while others are interior-facing. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a tour desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 29 mi from A Vianda, while Isla de la Toja is 23 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 mi away.
- The view on the harbor from the room is impressive. The room is very simply furnished but was clean and all things considered (on the road), also silent. very centrally located.
- Close to the marina, owner and staff were so nice and helpful
- The price was very good and the position was perfect. It was clean, comfortable and presentable. Quite a large place and not at all crowded. The proprietor locked our bikes in front of the bar during the day and brought them in at closing time without us asking, very good of him
- Great location Wi-fi good. It’s €35 a night so amazing value for money. Owners great and the food in the restaurant is really tasty
This hotel is set right in the heart of Muros. It’s a tall thin building – the nicest rooms are on the front with fabulous harbour views. The other rooms are more modest but totally adequate as you’ll be out enjoying the nearby scenery all day!
The incredibly hard working owners speak good English and are fun. Downstairs is a cafe which is open throughout the day from early to late.
There’s a free public car park opposite and all Muros’s delights are within a short walk.
There is no lift and lots of stairs should you be on the 3rd floor.
Pension Residencia Ria De Muros
Featuring a shared lounge, Pension Residencia Ria De Muros is located in Muros. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Pension Residencia Ria De Muros, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, super clean, rooms were really beautiful and cozy!! We’ll come back!
We had a superior double room which was a spacious apartment with an enormous bed and a wall to wall view of the harbour through traditional Gallaecian windows with shutters. There had been some water damage to the front flooring and the apartment was well worn but the view and the space made up for that.
Parking was in the large public carpark on the front and we had no problem finding a space although it was busy.
There were a variety of eating places all along the front and the town itself had a traditional appeal and was well located for exploring the coast by car.
- Location, the hotel is very clean, bed was comfortable, and the temperature was fine
- The location is excellent, right in the center, great base for exploring the city. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
La facilidad para poder aparcar, enfrente hay un parling público gratuito, aunque dependiendo de la hora puede estar un poco saturado.
Pensión O Prouso
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring sea views from all rooms, Pensión O Prouso overlooks a beach 15 minutes’ walk away. Set in the village of Camota, the guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are heated and come with satellite TV and a wardrobe. They have tiled floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Breakfast is available in the spacious café-bar. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking on the nearby Pindo Mountain and Santiago de Compostela is 42 mi away.
- The host was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. He made us feel like royalty. Good food and drink too. Near to a huge beach.
- The hotel was clean but the photos gave the impression that there was lots of garden space and areas to eat out. In fact the tables outside the bar were on the pavement and there was a small patch of grass at the back which was not being used when we were there. We liked the walking Monte Pindo and the archealogical trail and the beach was beautiful and completely unspoilt. We also liked the beaches all along the coast and some of the bars.
- Was really nice there…. located close to the center and to the way on the beach, it is a very nice and charming place…. also very good for Kids, because there is a little square and a playground next to the Pension….. Food and Drinks perfekt as well… Also the owners very really nice and friendly….actually a place to stay a little longer…..
- The place is super clean and the owner is very friendly + there are great views.
- The owners are so very nice. And accommodated my food times the restaurant always open. Excellent service. Loved walking to the beach everyday. Stunningly beautiful.
Ancora da Ria
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Ancora da Ria is a guest house located less than 1,000 feet from the beach, in Galicia’s Porto do Son. Rooms have balconies with charming views and free internet access. Muros is 31 mi from the property.All rooms are bright and have a TV, telephone and private bathroom.
Ancora da Ria has a restaurant with a variety of dishes including traditional seafood and meat dishes.Ancora da Ria Guest House is located in a quiet town on the Muros y Noia Estuary, surrounded by mountains and coastline. Santiago de Compostela can be reached within an hour by car. The towns of Boiro, Noia and Ribeira are between 20 and 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Muy buena atención del gerente. Estupenda ubicación. Al lado mismo de la playa.
- El propietario nos indicó muy bien todo lo que ver por la zona. El hotel está muy bien en relación calidad-precio. Volveríamos sin duda.
- La céntrica ubicación, al lado de la playa, el mercado, puerto y zona de tapeo.
- Muy bien situado. La zona es muy tranquila incluso para ir con niños. Los dueños muy amables y muy pendientes de todo.
- Lugar tranquilo e agradable. Atención excelente. Boa ubicación e boa relación calidade-prezo.
Top Guest Houses In O Freixo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in O Freixo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in O Freixo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in O Freixo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!