10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In O Faramello Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Faramello Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in O Faramello Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Faramello Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Faramello Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in O Faramello Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in O Faramello Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In O Faramello Galicia:
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
The food in the restaurant was home made and really authentic.
We were doing the Camino and the owner gave us access to the outdoor sink and line to wash our clothes.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- The owner has spent the winter on an English course, and it was lovely communicating with her. The deep fried calamari at the adjacent restaurant is a must.
- Very clean and on the Camino. Good position for getting to Santiago
- The lady, and her husband) who ran the hotel also operate the bar/restaurant next door. They were really hospitable. The food was so good, and we were so hungry after a 28km walk, we had two meals each! The beers, and the price were great too. Also a pool table there. The rooms were impeccably clean, beds were really comfortable. I couldn’t fault anything. We walked from Porto to Santiago and this was the best place we stayed!
- The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
- La ubicación, a 15km de la Catedral de Santiago. Nos prepararon un kit de desayuno porque salíamos muy temprano. Todo impecable.
Located in A Angueira de Suso, Pensión HK provides a terrace and bar. Free WiFi is provided.At Pensión HK, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Pensión HK. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- Staff super kind, everything perfect, amazing dinner, room got everything you need, super cheap price. SUPER RECOMMENDED
- Super helpful and kind people running this Pensión. A very slight turn off the Camino but easy to find on the N-550. Even though it’s on the highway, the room was very quiet- we only heard birds. Highly recommend for walkers who want to get an early start on the final day into Santiago.
We were welcomed warmly by the owner and his family after a long days walk on the Portuguese Camino.
The rooms were clean and comfy .
Dinner was a delicious 3 course dinner
All round it was great value for money
- The room was comfortable and welcoming with a good bed. Great value for money. The owners were very welcoming and highly recommend the restaurant. Close to a busy highway but had a back room and slept well
- This is a family run hotel and restaurant and it was fabulous. Everyone was so friendly and kind. We don’t speak much Spanish but we all managed. Great food great wine and all very inexpensive. It is on a busy road but the rooms are quiet at the back. Just off the Camino and it makes for an easy walk into Santiago the next day.
Pensión Compostela Inn
Compostela Inn is located in Montouto, 4.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers colorful rooms, dormitories, and bungalows with metallic structure, all with heating and bathroom.Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- Nada la habitacion descuidada, ventana rota, pameles de la pared y techo suelto. Placard roto, cobran mucho x ponerte una tv pequeña. El baño tambien muy descuidado y tanto el baño como la habitacion muy sucia
- A cama era confotavel, o duche era bom e o quarto era tranquilo e limpo.
- sitio tranquilo buena zona para aparcar tiendas cercanas buenos precios en la comida fuera de la pension buen trato hacia el cliente.
- Lo mejor el precio y la tranquilidad. Nos dejaron cancelar una noche sobre la marcha por un imprevisto.
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.9 miles from Tourism Office, Pension Estrada provides accommodations with a bar. The property is around 1.2 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 1.5 miles from Point view and 1.7 miles from Area Central. The property is 2.1 miles from Santiago de Compostela Convention Center.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Every room includes a TV, and certain rooms come with a garden view.El Corte Inglés Commercial Center is a 3-minute walk from Pension Estrada. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Clean comfortable rooms especially for the price. The family are friendly and speak reasonable English. It’s better than it looks and a one/ two nights it’s ok. A lovers retreat it’s not
- Clean, quiet neighborhood, good bed, TV available.
- Good value for money, the owner/manager friendly and helpful. There is a bar downstairs for breakfast and dinner. The room was comfortable and quiet.
- The bed was good, Wi-Fi also. The lavatory was only one for five rooms. I think it is not enough. Fortunately only tree rooms were occupied during our stay so it was not a problem.
- Value for money overall, nice venue run by family, with very good food and not expensive in adjacent place. The bed was quite comfortable with fresh towels every day and people running the hotel was very friendly. The hotel is located close to a large Corte Ingles store with nearby cafes/restaurants too.
Located in Padrón, Pension Grilo has a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from Pension Grilo, while Pontevedra is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- We ran into a problem with the room and the staff immediately took care of our needs. They provided us with a new room that met our needs. I appreciate that kind of service.
Staff were very nice and helpful, bar had good wine and beer selection.
Pension is on the Camino way and is convenient as a stop for the night.
- Close to the camino on a main road and easy to find. I was lucky and got a room, with a window, at the back of the building so the noise from the road wasn’t a problem. Staff and food in the cafe bar downstairs were great!
- I was going on the Camino. The property is situated on the edge of town so it suited me to get up and be on track the following day.
- We were pilgrims so this was perfect for us. As a couple, we got to share a bed in a clean room with a private bathroom and fresh towels that cost. The staff was gracious and accommodating upon our late arrival and bad Spanish. Good value. The restaurant downstairs had decent coffee which we had in the morning while watching a few locals come in.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a café-bar offering breakfast, Pensión Residencia Tambre is located 1.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela city center, beside Vista Alegre Park. Santiago Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.These heated rooms include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free towels and bed linen are provided.Shops, bars and restaurants are located within a minute’s walk of the property. The coast and beaches are 22 mi away.Pensión Residencia Tambre is a 20-minute walk from Alameda Park, while the University of Santiago’s North Campus is 5 minutes away on foot. Santiago Bus Station is 0.9 mi from the property and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.4 mi away.
- Warm, family atmosphere. Very clean. Modern, comfortable bathroom. Ca 15 min walk from the Cathedral, great coffe at the bar.
- The room itself was nice, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, it was still value for money.
- Very friendly family based business. Rooms were spotlessly clean and quiet
The host Eva, was extremely helpful and polite.
One of the kindest host that Ive come across so far.
Thanks a lot.
- The staff was extremely nice and gave us all the necessary information – we got all the maps, tips, and a great coffee in the bar downstairs. I’d recommend it to anyone! There is a free parking so it’s great if you come by car, and an affordable laundry place nearby if you need to do some washing 🙂
Pension Santa Rita
Pensión Santa Rita is located in central Santiago de Compostela, 12 minutes’ walk from Santiago Cathedral. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a shared bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what Santiago has to offer. Pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route can store luggage and bicycles at reception.There are plenty of parking spaces in the streets around the hostel. The Train Station is an 8-minute walk away, and there are shops, cinemas and restaurants within a short walk.Regular airport busses leave from a bus stop located just 1,650 feet away.
- A very clean place to stay while in Santiago de Compostela with the normal provisions in the bedrooms. It is clean on the inside with basic provisions, several shared bathrooms and toilettes ( but always clean). Not a luxury place but it provides a good yet comfortable place to rest and sleep overnight after long day tours. The price is right too. The plus here is that the underground public parking is just beside, metro station not far, restaurants, café bars,luxury shops, pharmacy stores, grocery stores, etc. are just a few feet away. People are kind and helpful. Ambiance is warm and welcoming at Compostela and the Galicians are very friendly too . The pension’s Elevator is also an added comfort along with their approachable and helpful staff. Location is a about 30 minutes walk to the historical sites.
- lovely place not in the oldtown but about 10-15 mins walk to cathedral, staff spoke english, was clean, stylish, many cafes nearby, communication was smooth, taxi goes nearby and a great hair salon just across the street
- Close to the city centre and the railway station. Good value for money.
- Clean room next to the bathroom and the house was close to the center.
- Clean and comfortable beds. Close to train station and the center.
Hospedaje Jose Rey
1.7 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Hospedaje Jose Rey is located in Santiago de Compostela and provides rooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Local points of interest like Tourism Office and Area Central are reachable within 2 miles and 1.1 miles, respectively.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hospedaje Jose Rey also have a pool view. All rooms feature a closet.An Italian breakfast is available daily at the property.The accommodation has a terrace.Popular points of interest near Hospedaje Jose Rey include ACEQUYUAN, AGADEA and FOGGA. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very clean room. Great shower. The place has parking which is exactly what I needed.
- Everything OK, the place is very calm, a village-like atmosphere, very clean room. Surroundings perfect for running. The Hospedaje is lokated cca 3,8 km from the city centre, there is bus n. 8, but it is still perfectly walking distance and it makes you discover Santiago from another side…
- Swimming pool a much appreciated bonus as we had just finished el Camino Inglés. Our hosts were most gracious were the local, neighborhood clientele who frequent the bar / restaurant.
- Quiet location but close to many facilities in the city and locally.
- This was a very good Apartment, but a long way from Santiago Town, so had to rely on Public Transport, Bus No: 8, which was not bad. I would recommend that any one staying there hire a car to get around. The owner was very helpful and spoke good English, but the staff in the Cafe had problems with English speaking. I would have liked Egg on Toast for Breakfast, in place of cake and Toasty !. Otherwise I would recommend this place to any one on a budget. Peter J Newbey.
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- Ten minute walk to cathedral. Parking available for a fee.
Very helpful and welcoming reception. Convenient, secure, car parking at hotel. Easy 15 minute walk to the old town of Santiago. Breakfast at café next door.
Room was clean and facilities ok.
- Friendless, location especially for the airport bus. Coffee & drinks vendor in reception. Lots of bars/restaurants close by.
Good location clean and not expensive.
Good air conditioning.
Clean room with comfortable bed
Many bars and shops around
No as old and dated as I expected after reading some reviews
The hotel seems to be well managed
Top Guest Houses In O Faramello Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in O Faramello Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in O Faramello Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in O Faramello Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!