10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Noyers-bocage Lower Normandy:
Located in Sainte-Honorine-du-Fay in the region of Basse-Normandie, 9 miles from Caen, Chambres d’Hôtes features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Cabourg is 23 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes, and Bayeux is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 29 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Hotel d Chambres is a beautifully preserved countryside chateau. Host Gabriel and hostess Dominique were very friendly and accommodating. The historic house is located outside the village of St Honorine du Fey, so it is very quiet and peaceful. It’s about a 45 minute drive from the beaches of Normandy and Caen.
- We really do not want to say too much about our stay at Sainte-Honorine-du-Fay. We want to keep it a secret, so we can guarantee our next booking.We had the most amazing time. The house is just beautiful. The room lovely. A little dated in a few areas, but totally adds to its charm. The breakfast was stunning. Homemade jam and fine table linens made it really individual. Fantastic hosts. The perfect end to a great holiday.
- beautiful place. Excellent breakfast. Extremely hospitable owners, made our very short stay memorable.
You receive a warm welcome from the owners and given a tour of the facilities. The property was originally built in c 1670 and many of the original features remain. The guests have their own kitchenette area and the bedrooms are spacious. Everything is done to a high spec and the details are charming.
Guests also have access to two of the living rooms in the main part of the house.
Breakfast is something else and cannot be faulted. Beautifully laid out and plenty of delicious things to eat.
There are places to relax in the gardens and we enjoyed an evening picnic.
If you are looking to explore Normandy, then this is a wonderful point to do it from and the countryside all round is stunning.
We both highly recommend this French country house and the kindness and warmth of the custodians of this beautiful property.
- Calm and charming place. Incredible breakfast in superb surrouding. Very nice and helpfull owners. We travelled with toddler, who felt like a little prince in this amazing place.
Moulin de Benneville
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Moulin de Benneville is located in Cahagnes, just 19 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bayeux is 16 miles from Moulin de Benneville, and Ouistreham is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Very nice and friendly owner
- The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The host was very pleasant, friendly and welcoming. The surrounding property was expansive and quiet. Drove to nearby town for restaurant. Enjoyed our 1 night stay and the breakfast the next morning. Would recommend it.
Excellent friendly hosts with beautiful property and gardens. The hosts were very welcoming and we were offered the option of an evening meal (which we took and enjoyed) along with cider and wine.
The room was beautifully presented with a good bed, little upstairs sitting room and large bathroom with toiletries. There was a kettle and coffee/tea (no milk, so take your own mini cartons).
Breakfast was good with fruit, breads, cake and refreshments. And we loved walking round the garden and ponds – a really lovely setting inside and out combined with great hosts.
- We stayed on the last night of our holiday and it was a real highlight. The proprietor was wonderful and she spoke a little English which really helped. The accommodation was superb and the food excellent. The setting was magical with a lake and extensive grounds. We sat on our own patio to have our evening meal. It was just idyllic. I’d recommend this place to anyone and we’ll definitely pay a return on our way back next year.
- The grounds of the hotel are absolutely beautiful. Could have spent our whole trip wandering around the story book setting. Rosie, the owner, was so kind and welcoming. Breakfast was homemade and delicious. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Les Chambres de Capucine
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Les Chambres de Capucine is located in Carcagny in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 12 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Cabourg is 23 miles from Les Chambres de Capucine, and Bayeux is 4.3 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The hosts are amazing and kind people. They welcomed us as if we were family that they have not seen in a long time. They took time to show our children the animals on the property and gave us helpful advice for our time in Normandie. Breakfast was fresh with delicious homemade jams. Dinner was a tastey traditional Normandie treat from Laurence. We left the property with smiles on our faces. Till we meet again. Merci!
- A beautiful property with warm and welcoming hosts. The food was excellent, great location, and wonderful hosts
- We slept very comfortably. The food was amazing. We had dinner and breakfast.
- The owners were lovely and so friendly. The location was serene and beautiful. Dinner cooked by Laurence was fantastic! The room was very comfortable and well-appointed.
- Very clean gite. Bedrooms nice, light & spacious. Hosts welcomed us into their home. Will return again.🙂
Le Logis du Marais
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Logis du Marais offers accommodations in Lasson, just 26 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Caen is 5 miles from Le Logis du Marais, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Location and surroundings were fantastic. Very clean and very helpful owner.
- Excellent breakfast, complete with chandelier and log fire. Javier and his sister were also entertaining company.
Lovely quiet location & the host was very friendly & helpful.
The property had a quaint rustic feel about it, charming.
- This was an absolutely amazing place to stay! The owner was a fantastic host. The house was stunning and beautifully decorated. Staying in Logis du Marais made our trip to northern France even more wonderful. The owner made great recommendations for dinner, but the best part of our stay was the dinner that the staff prepared for the second night of our stay. Also breakfast was amazing!
- The property was a family manor house from the 1700’s. It was just beautiful ! Everything was wonderful.
Château François D’o
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This guest accommodations are an 18th-century style castle with 3 acres of grounds. It is located in central Courseuilles, a short walk from the port and the beach.Rooms at the Château François D’o are individually decorated with antique furniture and hardwood floors. Each guest room has a private bathroom with an antique bathtub. All guest rooms also feature a sitting area.Common areas in the castle include a dining room with piano where a continental breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Although in the center of the city, the Château François D’o is a tranquil spot, just a 20-minute drive from Caen. Free parking is provided for guests arriving by car. A wide range of activities are available in this area, including a guided visit of the castle and tennis at the Club de Courseulles, just 1,300 feet away.
- It was easy to find. Walking distance from city centre with some shops.
- The family who run the Chateau are amazing! They are friendly, helpful and very accommodating. The period rooms are very well done. The breakfast was delicious and the coffee was excellent!
- Wonderful old property with lots of history. Very friendly owners.
- This castle is run by a very nice French family. They have renovated the rooms with great style. It feels as if you are the queen and king of the castle. I recommend this castle to everybody. All ages will appreciate it. The daughter in the castle helped us a lot and told us the history of the castle. We had a tasty French breakfast, liked it a lot!
Very friendly owner. Beautiful building.
Excellent, but expensive breakfast.
La Roulotte des Matis
Located in Cheux in the region of Basse-Normandie, 31 miles from Deauville, La Roulotte des Matis features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Caen is 7 miles from La Roulotte des Matis, and Cabourg is 21 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pascale offers accommodations in Maizet.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Caen is 8 miles from Pascale, and Cabourg is 22 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Normandie cosy offers pet-friendly accommodations in Loucelles. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Caen is 10 miles from Normandie cosy, and Cabourg is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 31 miles from Normandie cosy.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme d’Hotes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Ferme d’Hotes is located in Louvigny, just 26 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Caen is 2.5 miles from La Ferme d’Hotes, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Au Bonheur Nomade
Au Bonheur Nomade is located in Livry, 18 miles from Caen and 12 miles from Bayeux. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the guest house. Ouistreham is 25 miles from Au Bonheur Nomade, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Veel te doen voor de kinderen en leuke ervaring om in de yurt te overnachten!
Côté familial, personnel très cool c’est comme à la maison
Établissement baba cool !!!!!
- Très chouette accueil et lieu insolite avec ambiance bohème et détendue. Notre tipi était planté dans un pré au milieu de yourtes et autres tentes de tous les horizons.
cuisine disponible pour preparation des repas possibilité de stockage des aliments (frigo)
mise à disposition de lieu de vie
- yourte propre , bonne literie, lits larges, petit déjeuner copieux et varié (confiture maison), environnement calme et propriétaires chaleureux et très sympathiques
Top Guest Houses In Noyers-bocage Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Noyers-Bocage Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!