10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Novés Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Novés Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Novés Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novés Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novés Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Novés Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Novés Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Novés Aragon:
Casa Campo offers rooms in Abay, in Valle de la Solana. Surrounded by lush greenery, each room features marble floors and a TV.Offering wooden ceiling beams, all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. Guests can use the shared kitchen and relax by the shared lounge area.The city of Jaca is 4.3 mi away. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 78 mi from Casa Campo.
- The location was lovely but more info needed to find it.
- The views were stunning very clean overall the very nice
- Location was superb and fitted the billw exactly. Very friendly owners.
- Clean and cozy. In a small village, very secluded area.
- Lovely location living up to its name, don’t be put off by it being off the beaten track. Good access to Jaca where you can find everything. One of the nicest towns in the Pyrenees. Accommodation perfect for us. You need to know a little Spanish. Plenty of fresh air and walks. Good kitchen facilities
Skipass Hostal is set in the Aragonese town of Jaca, opposite the historic Benedictinas Convent. Each functional room includes a bathroom, flat-screen TV, heating and a private balcony.The good-value Skipass Guest House offers free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas. There is storage space for skis and bicycles, and the guest house can also arrange adventure sports and wetsuit hire.Hostal Skipass is set in the Pyrenees, and offers wonderful mountain views. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are both within 21 mi, and the border with France is 19 mi away.
- Great Value accommodation . The location for the town is excellent, Secure rear courtyard made great parking for our motorcycles.
- el personal muy agradable y simpático a la vez que servicial,
- Muy limpio. Desayuno incluído. En pleno centro de Jaca
- Relación calidad precio perfecta, desayuno correcto, gran ubicación en la misma calle mayor de Jaca
La ubicación buena, el trato bueno, el bar pequeño pero muy acogedor.
Lo estan reformando. Relación calidad precio correcto.
Set opposite Jaca Cathedral, in the Old Town, Hostal Paris offers rooms with a sink and free Wi-Fi. There are shared bathroom facilities, and some rooms have cathedral views.The basic rooms at the Paris guest house feature pinewood floors and are decorated in a country style. Some rooms open out onto a communal terrace.Breakfast is available at Hostal Paris, and there are several bars and restaurants within walking distance.You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Public parking is available nearby for an additional charge. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are a 30-minute drive away.
Excellent location, next to the cathedral.
Charming property with old furniture. Good size and comfortable room.
Every room has a sink, toilets and bathroom are shared. There were 3 bathrooms for 9 rooms.
The staff was friendly.
- Super location, right in the center of the historic area and still near to the bus station. The room was very comfortable.
- Location, close to restaurants and cafes, situated in a Plaza, lovely tavern below. Very clean, private rooms with a hand basin, shared bathrooms.
- Central to town, comfortable, clean room. Host friendly and helpful.
- Perfect location in centre of old town. Excellent food and drink advice from reception. Old-school design. Very clean shared bathrooms. Excellent view.
- Excellent location, next to the cathedral.
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Iguer is located in Aísa. Offering a restaurant, the property also features ski-to-door access and a terrace. The guesthouse has a ski pass sales point.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hostal Iguer has a playground. The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at the accommodation.Formigal is 15 miles from Hostal Iguer, while Jaca is 9 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- La cena, un menú de 12€ rico y bien cocinado, el personal muy amable
- El trato del personal, la cena, la habitación…. nos encantó todo
- La habitación era muy mona con un colchón que para mí resultó muy comodo(era blandito)y baño propio con bañera , wifi y tele en la habitación
Un hostal acogedor en un pueblo muy tranquilo y bonito.
La comida del restaurante es casera y buena.
El personal atento y agradable.
La habitación limpia y amplia.
Hay una terraza muy agradable para tomar algo.
- Una pensión al estilo antiguo, al llegar sin enseñarnos la habitación tuvimos que pagar por adelantado todos los días. La primera noche bien, pero la segunda salto la calefacción, que fue lo de menos porque no pasamos frío, pero al día siguiente no había agua caliente para ducharte. Una hora mas tarde apareció la recepcionista disculpándose y ofreciendo nos su casa para ducharnos (todo un detalle que agradecimos) pero que no les disculpa de no estar pendiente de las instalaciones en toda la noche. Es un pueblo pequeño y apartado y lo que hay es lo que hay, pero no por eso tenemos que conformarnos con los que nos dan; sino con lo que pagamos. No nos quejamos y nos conformamos, pero tienen mucho que mejorar. Y por Dios que el reloj de la Iglesia deje de dar las horas por las noches, que ahora existen mecanismos que permiten que no suenen las campanas desde cierta hora hasta la mañana.
Hosteleria Santa Cruz
Hosteleria Santa Cruz is located near the Romanesque church of Santa María in Santa Cruz de la Serós, 9.3 mi from Jaca. It offers a traditional restaurant with a free Wi-Fi zone.Located on a hill, the Hostelería features colorful rooms with wonderful views of the church, village or surrounding mountains. Each room has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy characteristic Aragonese cuisine at the Hostelería de Santa Cruz. The restaurant specializes in barbecued meat dishes. Packed lunches can be prepared on request.Free parking is available at Hostelería de Santa Cruz. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away, while Huesca is an hour’s drive away.
- Very friendly staff, nice food. Comfy room and a nice quiet location. Would definately reccomend 👍
- Everything, in a great village location surrounded by great views. Quaint village location. Staff very helpful good food and value for money.
- Our reason for returning was the friendliness of the owners/staff, who even serve dinner at a relatively early hour. The village is charming and the view from the hotel excellent. It is an excellent location for visiting San Juan de la Peña but
- Le personnel charmant, la propreté des lieux, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner et l’environnement dans ce charmant village
- La situación, excelente. La tranquilidad del lugar. El excelente trato de todo el personal. Se desayuna y cena muy bien y a un precio razonable. Las vistas desde la habitación…
Hostal Alto Aragon
Located in the Pyrenees, in the peaceful village of Villanúa, Hostal Alto Aragón offers free Wi-Fi in public areas, free ski storage, and rooms with heating.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and desk. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property includes a bar and a restaurant preparing traditional dishes. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.The guest house is located on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Villanúa-Letranz Train Station is 1.1 mi away and shops and restaurants can be found within 500 feet.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, horse riding, and skiing. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from the property. The town of Jaca is 9.3 mi away.
- Looking at the beautiful scenery and leaving the hostel
- Due to the time of year no restaurant or bar open also no Breakfast but a reduction of Ten euros was given as a token. Great place to visit Canfranc Station superb. No complaints will go again.
- The bed was comfortable,the shower was good and we could keep the window open. It was really good value.
Quality / price very good. Also very clean.
Good food and the staff very kindly and helpful.
A good location for winter sports – just 25 /30 min driving to Astun/Candanchu resorts.
- The location was beautiful and facilities were sufficient for one night stop-over
Offering a restaurant, La Cabaña guest house is located in Canfranc, in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just a 10-minute drive from Candanchú Ski Resort. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This rustic-style property offers heated rooms with wooden floors and walls, mountain and city views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There are 2 shared lounges with TV, a dining area with a fireplace and a reading area for guests to make use of.You will find a shop and a bar at La Cabaña and there are more restaurants in Canfranc-Estación, a 5- minute drive way.Huesca is 56 mi from the property and a 2 hours’ drive will take you to Zaragoza.
- Located right on Camino de Santiago. Helpful staff, spotless and comfortable room, quiet location, nice breakfast. Owner was helpful in providing us with a very early breakfast option in order for us to set off again early the next day.
- Authentic Pyranian property. Comfortable and friendly .
- Nice friendly atmosphere in a nice location. Good evening meal & breakfast
The hotel was “quaint”. Unfortunately the evening meal was either fish or rabbit, neither of which appealed, so we went looking for an alternative eating place – and discovered there wasn’t one in the village. In the end we ate a sort of picnic in our room. The room was down a half-flight of stairs, small but comfortable. The owner was friendly and the continental style breakfast was good.
We would stay here again, but would stop to eat before hand. The hotel is only 3 minutes drive before the Somport tunnel, so is ideal for a long journey through France, such as to Dieppe.
The owner was very helpful and cooked a tasty evening meal and provided a good continental breakfast.
Yes there are issues with the room but for the price ???
On street parking outside the property was a bonus.
Hostal Casa Blasquico – Restaurante Gaby
Offering a restaurant, the family-run Hostal Casa Blasquico – Restaurante Gaby is located in Hecho. There is a 24-hour reception and free WiFi and free parking are offered.All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath tub, hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a TV lounge and a terrace. The property has a tour desk and baggage storage is available. Pamplona Airport is 68 mi away.
- Exceptional service from hosts, they took great care of us. Drinking a beer in the garden was very relaxing.
- Simple but pleasant accommodation in the center of Hecho, nothing luxury, but sufficient for stay of several days. Excellent cuisine, especially three-course dinner served in a cozy dining room.
- Las alcachofas con langostinos son espectaculares. Las comidas abundantes y riquísimas. Pepo, el anfitrión y cocinero, muy cercano y amable.
- Ubicación y pueblo impresionante. Edificio y decoración singulares. Personal simpáticos y empaticos.
- Un hostal precioso, con una decoración encantadora y con una atención y cocina excelete.
Located near some of Spain’s most extensive ski resorts, this charming hotel provides a great base for your visit to the Spanish Pyrenees and the Ordesa National Park.The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- Location ideal, very clean and homely, great food and friendly staff. Highly recommend.
- Ease to find. Good car parking. Clean rooms very nice staff.
- Plenty of choice although several items on the gastronomique menu were unavailable.
- Convenient location halfway between Bilbao and Barcelona
- Rural hotelthat offers a few lovely little extras…you will see when you go there.
Centrally located in Sabiñánigo, in the Tena Valley, this guest house is a 15-minute drive from Formigal and Panticosa Ski Resorts. It features a garden patio and rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.Traditionally decorated rooms at Hostal Escartín have wooden or tiled floors. They include a fan and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with amenities. An iron and hairdryer can be requested.Guests can enjoy breakfast on the garden patio. There is also a fridge and ping pong table available on the patio for guest’s use.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free public parking is available nearby and the Escartín is 2 minutes’ walk from a public swimming pool. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- I could not find anywhere to park the first two times I drove around but was lucky the third time. Driving on my own it was a bit daunting until I did finally find a space.
- Lovely Hostel. Owner most welcoming, Large room with a seating area, brand new bathroom unlimited hot water. comfortable bed and coffee making machine. Everything was spotlessly There is a charming inner courtyard with copious amount of plants with tables and chairs to sit and chat to fellow travellers.
- It was easy to get to from the bus station and it was rather quiet there. I enjoyed having a little patio area to enjoy the outdoors and we had a coffee maker in the room for the morning when we were leaving to take an early bus.
- Very clean tidy room which was quite spacious. Tea/ coffee making facility with small machine. Convenient location for several bars and restaurants.
- The room was beautiful and good value compared to other places, the facilities were great and it was better then expected. Nice to arrive to after a long journey. Had a lovely courtyard area also
Top Guest Houses In Novés Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Novés Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Novés Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Novés Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!