10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Novelúa Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Novelúa Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Novelúa Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novelúa Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novelúa Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Novelúa Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Novelúa Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Novelúa Galicia:
A Cantina provides rooms in Mouromorto. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The rooms in A Cantina are equipped with a TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Lugo is 14 miles from A Cantina, while Sarria is 20 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- To tell the truth I was afraid that the host will not find us on the camino route. But he did! I really don’t know how 😀. The rest was great. The room was comfy, the food in the restaurant was great – the wine was the best we had on the route. In the morning the host drove us to the camino. As we don’t speak Spanish it was difficult to comunicate but we used google translator and it was fine.
- Beautiful and large room, quiet, swift pick up from the Camino as promised
- Lovely owners, very friendly and accommodating. Excellent evening meal!
- Although stated in other reviews, I had no pickup from the Camino trail afalthough asking via email. Is c. 2.8km off the camino. They have 2 nice rooms behind their restaurant. Owners speak no English, daughter can but wasn’t around when I was there. The lady tried her best to make me feel welcome in the evening at dinner. Food is good.
Situated 3 km away from the Camino (Airexe). I was picked up within 10 minutes of my calling them. 😊
Restaurant was very good, patronized by the locals.
Pension Casa Maruja
Pension Casa Maruja is located in Castromaior, 1.2 mi from Nespereira. Lugo is 15 mi from the property.Pension Casa Maruja features free WiFi .There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarria is 16 mi from Pension Casa Maruja, while Monforte de Lemos is 24 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 mi from the property.
- Simple place for one night during travel, good internet reception… kind welcome..
- Clean, quiet, and simple accommodations along the Camino.
- The room was basic but quite adequate, with a private bathroom which was nice. Our friend used the shared bathroom and was happy with that too. Lovely restaurant up the road for dinner and breakfast. The Hostess did very well to communicate with us and organise our luggage transfer as we had no Spanish and she no English.
- We stopped off here after a very hot day on the Camino. The owner quickly attended to us and showed us our room which was cool and clean. Of course this isn’t a five star hotel, but the accommodations were perfect for resting after walking all day in 40 degree Celsius weather. The price is great for a room with a big bed and private bathroom. It is also located 25 meters from a nice cafe bar where the owner is wonderful and made us comfort food.
- Very local and friendly. Off the main road and great for those on Camino
Pensión Residencia Barcelona
Pensión Residencia Barcelona is offering accommodations in Palas de Rei. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At Pensión Residencia Barcelona, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.Lugo is 19 miles from Pensión Residencia Barcelona, while Sarria is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Very nice hostess, clean, spacious, twin beds actually separate and not pushed up to each other very close to grocery store and places to eat. Lovely decor. Really liked.
- Clean room, friendly and helpful staff. Upon arrival we got a fruit basket with bananas, apples and granola bars.
- The rooms were lovely and spacious with very comfortable beds. The blackout blinds were also a great feature for getting a good night’s sleep! The hostess was also perfectly pleasant and the communal areas were bright and clean!
- Fruit & cereal bar on arrival was a nice touch. Large room & modern bathroom
- great welcome with bowl of fruit.Great location.Nice big room Friendly owner.
Located in Palas de Rei, Pensión Plaza offers a bar. This 1-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in Pensión Plaza are equipped with a TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.Lugo is 18 miles from Pensión Plaza, while Sarria is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and clean. Staff friendly and helpful too.
- it was ok, good value for the money, good location
Great Hostel. Modern, clean and had the best nights sleep there my whole trip!
The two ladies running the place are lovely, super friendly!
- very comfortable and clean hotel. Beautiful views of the lake.
- I stayed in the new building on 100m from the listed address, it was good value for money
Located in the small town of Palas de Rei, O Castelo offers accommodations with free WiFi and heating.Each room includes a hairdryer, a wardrobe and free toiletries.Guests can use a shared kitchen with microwaves. Laundry service is available for a fee. Guests have access to a garage to store their bicycles.Lugo is 22 mi away from the property, while Santiago de Compostela is 43 mi away.
- We were three people and there was a lovely triple room very clean and comfortable. Great place to stay very central
Stunning, beautiful room, really special
Host was such a lovely lady
Location was excellent- right on the Camino and first hostel in the town so, easy to find and great for when you’re tired from the long walk previous.
Room was clean and check in efficient.
- Very friendly owner who made sure everything was perfectly clean.
- The staff was welcoming and friendly and offered laundry service immediately at 8 euros all done. The room was clean and bathroom well equipped.
Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño
Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño offers accommodations in Palas de Rei. Guests can enjoy traditional Galician cuisine at the on-site restaurant.The heated rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a terrace. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free parking for bikes.Lugo is 25 mi from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 mi from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño.
Great location on Camino next to bars and restaurants we had the quadruple room for 2 as last room . Fine for 2 as room each with large towels not good if 4 as lacking pillow cases etc for all
Pulperia downstairs good
- well located when walking the camino. Nice, clean and quiet. restaurant has good food.
- The staff was just wonderful, especially the bartender…the older one! He was just super, as was the gal at the desk. They were so so helpful! The location was great and the attached cafe was terrific and had delicious food.
- The room is decent size. Loads of space if staying for some time, but I was only one night.
- Amazing location on the Camino and great shower 👍🏼😊
- Great location on Camino next to bars and restaurants we had the quadruple room for 2 as last room . Fine for 2 as room each with large towels not good if 4 as lacking pillow cases etc for all
Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II offers pet-friendly, heated accommodations in Palas de Rei, 25 mi from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge and a free parking for bikes at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- Great location, and very nice bar/restaurant downstairs.
- Directly on the Camino with a bar/restaurant. The staff downstairs was very nice and the food good.
- Badly designed bathroom meant it was difficult to actually get in. And the shower/bath was also very awkward to get in and out of. And no lift for s room three floors up.
- Very helpful staff that pointed me the way to local shop and pharmacy when I was in need. The private bathroom has a little bathtub that’s perfect for a self-given foot massage.
- Good location on the Camino. We enjoyed eating in the restaurant.
Located in Palas de Rei, Arenas Palas has a bar and free WiFi. The property has a restaurant.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from the guesthouse, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Arenas Palas.
- We had a great stay. It was very comfortable, clean and convienent. The staff were lovely and the pizzas were delicious.
- Good breakfast included. Lovely bath and good location
- Very comfortable beds, good location, nice breakfast. Good Camino stop.
- Free breakfast. 2 outlets on each side of full size bed to charge electronics. TV good size (19 inch) with ability to play English programs in their original language, English.
- A nice place in town very close to the camino Santiago. We were on on a Sunday night so it was very quiet. We dis miss mass because it was not clear what time the service was. They seem to be at 7pm or 8pm depending on the city and there is no consistent source.
O Cruceiro is located in Palas de Rei. Each room is equipped with a terrace.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at O Cruceiro also feature free WiFi. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Great location for the Camino. Very friendly people with a nice breakfast in the morning.
- Louis and Marian were great. Nothing too much trouble. Spotless room and bathroom. Great breakfast. Typical Galician hospitality. Superb location for Camino. First pension when entering Palas de Reí.
- My husband and I stayed here while walking the Camino. Very cute little pensión right on the Camino. The owner also runs the bar next door of the same name. She was so lovely and kind. They loaded us with tapas when we went for a couple of drinks. Since we were leaving before breakfast, she prepared us a bag with two bananas and two bocadillos for the road.
a warm welcome and checking in
Breakfast was good and we were offered as much coffee as we wanted
- Right on Camino. Owner extremely friendly and helpful. Building does not look fancy from outside but room very nice, clean and met our needs
Ponterroxan is located in Palas de Rei is near Serra do Carreón Park. It offers a restaurant, simple rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Offering mountain views, the heated rooms at Ponterroxan have heating and a private bathroom. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.The traditional restaurant offers Galician cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.Lugo is just 35 minutes’ drive from the Ponterroxan. Santiago de Compostela is less than an hour’s drive away. The property is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage path.
- Very nice stuff, we were exhausted after a whole day of walking and they helped us to reach the city center. Very quiet place.
It was 600m outside town and on Camino road. Owners drove us to town to eat that night. Rooms spotless and
we had breakfast next morning
- Friendly family run. They kindly helped us to recover our luggage from another location. Hotel is ringt on the Camino and it was a good budget location. For the ‘lone’ traveller it might be a bit too quiet. We did not see any other residents while there although we did observe others’ luggage.
- On site laundry and they did it for you for a nominal fee. The dinner and Breakfast service was very good- food was good
- The staff were amazing.. can’t remember the girls name but she even lent us her own shampoo and conditioner instead of the standard in rooms.. they also dropped us to the town free of charge.. nice clean, private room.. couldn’t fault it for pitstop on camino
Top Guest Houses In Novelúa Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Novelúa Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Novelúa Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Novelúa Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!