10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In North Saanich Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
North Saanich Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in North Saanich Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Saanich Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Saanich Vancouver Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in North Saanich Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in North Saanich Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In North Saanich Vancouver Island:
Corbett Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Sidney in the region of Vancouver Island, 15 miles from Victoria, Corbett Guest House features a barbecue and views of the garden.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Delta is 31 miles from Corbett Guest House, and Friday Harbor is 19 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- The suite was spacious with kitchen, eating, living room and sleeping areas. It was convenient to the US Ferry terminal which allowed us to walk on the ferry.
- Clean, convenient, comfortable and a great base from where to explore and be ready for the USA ferry.
- The property is truely exceptional. Rooms are well equipped and the best bed for sure. Showers and bathroom was clean and a comfortable fit. The kitchen is such an amazing touch and value for the money. Will stay here again. The pool was perfect and the sauna soaked the worries and tension away!
- The owner was very pleasant. The rooms are amazing decorated, clean and huge.
- The property was very convenient to the local town centre.
Guest Suites on Benvenuto
Featuring free WiFi, Benvenuto Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Brentwood Bay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The Butchart Gardens is 0.6 miles from Benvenuto Bed & Breakfast, and Brentwood Bay Ferry Terminal is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Large room with all amenities. Nice view to the garden. Very quiet. Nice that breakfast items left for us to help ourselves.
- The staff who were very friendly and helpful Wonderful breakfast with home made bread and jam
- excellent breakfast. Friendly host.good location. Very clean and well maintained property
- The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. The bathroom well designed and usable. The grounds were peaceful and calming. The breakfast was perfect.
- Lovely gourmet breakfasts, and helpful proprietor. Peaceful setting.
Surrounded by 11 acres of forests and garden area, this Cobble Hill property offers free Wi-Fi in all areas. A kitchen is featured in each apartment. Arbutus Ridge Golf Club is 1,500 feet away.A living room is featured in each apartments at Xanadu Estate. A TV, DVD player, stereo and a small library are offered. A private entrance and views of Salt Spring Island are provided. BBQ facilities are available.Guests of Xanadu Estate can stroll amongst the fruit trees in the garden. Deer, rabbits and eagles are regularly sighted on this property. An outside seating area boasts an outdoor fireplace.There is a large lawn and garden area for guests to relax and children to play.Merridale Ciderworks and Bamberton Provincial Park are both within 15 minutes’ drive of Xanadu Estate. Cherry Point Estate Wines are 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Eaglenest Manor Cowichan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Eaglenest Manor Cowichan offers accommodations in Duncan. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or lake are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse. Victoria is 28 miles from Eaglenest Manor Cowichan, and Nanaimo is 29 miles away. Victoria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Delightful corner of Canadian suburbia .Quiet and a great host
- The home is beautiful and wonderful shared spaces. Great views and quiet neighbourhood.
- Delicious quiche for breakfast and this house is beautiful! We felt so comfortable here.
- It was one of the most beautiful rooms and places I have ever seen
- It is an exceptionally pleasant place to stay and the owner, David, knows how to make you feel welcomed. He even had a complimentary bottle of wine waiting for us. He is maintains an excellent home and is professional in his caring for his guests. We were truly impressed. The town of Duncan nearby is a treat as well, with totem poles and a wife variety of restaurants available.
Red Door Guest House
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Red Door Guest House is located in Mill Bay in the region of Vancouver Island, just 17 miles from Victoria. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Sidney is 6 miles from Red Door Guest House, and Friday Harbor is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 6 miles from the property.
An elegant home, very comfortable. Lovely garden, comfortable garden chairs and table for eating meals outside. Beautiful, spacious living room for all of us to spend an evening together.
Full bathroom AND a powder room, convenient. Well equipped kitchen…felt like home.
Great location, especially for touring local wineries.
- Was like living at home, so comfortable. Beautiful house with everything you need at your fingertips
- The calm and quiet environment. And the lovely outdoor padego for lazy meals.
- Red Door is absolutely unbelievably nice and cozy. The owner is super nice and helpful. 2 bedroom with 150cm beds, 2 washrooms (one with shower and bath), one fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dryer, lovely and spacious living room with piano and fireplace… and the owner prepared milk, juice, muffin and miscellaneous type of tea, as well as a brochure with many helpful information. It is like home. Would be a great runaway from the city.
- During an exceptionally stressful time, the red door was so comfortable and owners are so caring, it made renos easier to deal with
- An elegant home, very comfortable. Lovely garden, comfortable garden chairs and table for eating meals outside. Beautiful, spacious living room for all of us to spend an evening together.
Suite in the Garden
Located in Cobble Hill, 21 miles from Victoria, Suite in the Garden features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Sidney is 8 miles from Suite in the Garden, and Friday Harbor is 28 miles away. Victoria Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Situated on the west side of Shawnigan Lake on Vancouver Island, this quiet property is close to the Great Canada Trail. Guests can enjoy the surrounding gardens. Free WiFi is provided on site.Each suite has a private entrance, in suite bathroom, seating area, smart TV, table and chairs, and a balcony or patio with a BBQ and seating areas. There is a well-equipped kitchenette including a microwave and mini refrigerator.A continental style breakfast including home baking and fresh fruits is provided in the privacy of the guest suite. You can engage in various activities, such as canoeing, hiking and swimming.Stonekroft is a 20 minute drive to Greater Victoria, 25 minutes from Duncan and 45 minutes from the Victoria International Airport.
No reviews yet.
Parker by the Sea
Parker by the Sea is located in Victoria, 7 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center and 7 miles from Belfry Theater.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Mcpherson Theater is 7 miles from Parker by the Sea, and Victoria Conference Center is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baywatch Oceanfront Guesthouse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Baywatch Oceanfront Guesthouse is located in Duncan, just 28 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nanaimo is 29 miles from Baywatch Oceanfront Guesthouse, and Sidney is 14 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Judge Place House/ Cottage
Judge Place House/ Cottage offers accommodations in Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Save-On-Foods Memorial Center is 2.2 miles from Judge Place House/ Cottage, and Belfry Theater is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 13 miles from Judge Place House/ Cottage.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In North Saanich Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in North Saanich Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in North Saanich Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in North Saanich Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!