10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Noriega Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Noriega Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Noriega Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noriega Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noriega Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Noriega Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Noriega Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Noriega Asturias:
Set on the banks of the River Deva, Agroturismo Muriances offers gardens with barbecue facilities and views of the Picos de Europa Mountains. Unquera and Colombre are under 5 minutes’ drive away.Heated rooms and apartments comes with a flat-screen TV, balcony and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments also have a kitchenette with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace. The property also offers free parking.Santander and its airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
In a good location when coming from ferry at Santander in the evening.
Very pleasant staff who went to a lot of trouble to give us a good breakfast.
- Lovely friendly and helpful staff, atmospheric and beautiful place to stay.
- from our initial welcome to paying the bill we felt looked after. The breakfast was amazing, so much good, home prepared food. Would recommend Agroturismo Muriances to any of our friends and have done so already.
- You can ask the host for breakfast, dinner or take-away lunch
- The family that owns and runs the property is amazing. Breakfast can only be described as a feast. The location is beautiful.
- In a good location when coming from ferry at Santander in the evening.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The country-style Posada Mellante is located in the quiet Cantabrian village of Pechón. All of the rooms have private bathroom and heating, and there is a free Wi-Fi area.There is a lounge with TV, and a small café with a traditional open fire.The Mellante has a terrace with sea views. There is also free on-site parking.The Mellante guest house is just 0.6 mi from the Cantabrian Coast and beach, and the staff will be happy to offer advice on local sights such as the Picos de Europa National Park and the Altamira Cave.
- Beautiful place in excellent quite location, wonderful to rest from hustle and bustle of big cities. Staff was super helpful and nice, even they called us if we need to be picked up from a bar once the storm appeared. Besides that, the place offers great breakfast, fresh and good quality products.
- The area is beautiful and everything in the Posada was perfect. Very clean, great staff, nice breakfast and comfortable rooms. A great place to be based while exploring Cantabria/Asturias countryside.
- Lovely place to stay very welcome when we got there views are nice hotel was spot on lots of parking and breakfast was good too I will be going back on my next visit when we go touring again
- Rachel is a wonderful host. The hotel sits in a marvelous rural setting with the sea on its doorstep. We have stayed there many times and will continue to do so.
First of all the Satnav lead us to the wrong village. We finally got to Pechon in the dark, so texed the host who got in the car and came looking for us.
After helping unload the car in the pouring rain, apologised for not providing an evening meal – it was never expected, and directed us to a local bar.
The next morning there were croissants to die for, and other delicious delicacies.
There is nothing to criticise.
Set in Pesués, 14 mi from Llanes, Hostal Baviera features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Potes is 17 mi from Hostal Baviera, while Santillana del Mar is 19 mi away. Santander Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- This suited our needs as we were passing through and it was close to the motorway. Unfortunately for us it was the feria (fiesta) and therefore it was very noisy until 4am! Check the dates of their village fiestas
- Breakfast was tea or coffee and toast with butter and marmelade.
friendliness of staff.
cleanliness of hostel.
- nous n’avons pas mangé au restaurant nous sommes allés comme souvent faire un tour dans une ville voisine
La atención del personal es mas que excelente. Es la primera vez que me preguntan: ¿Si necesitais algo, o tu hijo quiere algo concreto para desayunar, me lo dices y te lo traigo?
Está muy limpio.
La comida es espectacular.
Sidreria La Casa Abajo
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Sidreria La Casa Abajo is located in La Franca. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in Sidreria La Casa Abajo are equipped with a TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the accommodation also feature a mountain view. Guest rooms feature a desk.Llanes is 10 miles from Sidreria La Casa Abajo, while Potes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 38 miles from the guesthouse.
- This was a very basic room but well appointed for the price we paid. It is above a bar/restaurant serving excellent meals and snacks at any time of day. No English but very helpful. 20 mins. walk to gorgeous beach.
La pensión para una pareja es un poco cutre
Pero el señor nos ofrecio otra que tiene por 10euros mas la noche y esa esta muchisimo mejor es comoda y amplia y facil de aparcar no tengo queja
Se come muy bien en el restaurante y barato.
- la calidad precio se ajustaba perfectamente, y lo recomiendo porque La Franca tiene una playa espectacular y una ubicación excelente para moverse por esa zona.
- Las mosquiteras en las ventanas te permiten disfrutar sin miedo de los pájaros al amanecer y atardecer. Sabes que estás en el campo por cosas como esas.
- Aprovechando la estancia comimos con mi familia en la propia sidrería: excelente. Quesos buenísimos, fabada excelente, CACHOPO descomunal ( mejor compartir) , todo ello con sidra. Para repetir.
La Fonda de Bustio
La Fonda de Bustio is set in the town of Bustio, 5 minutes’ drive from the Asturian coast. All apartments offer free Wi-Fi and views over the River Deva and Tina Mayor Estuary.Featuring wooden floors, apartments have a living room with a sofa, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Bathrooms come with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and washing machine. Some apartments have a balcony.The apartment complex has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the A8 Motorway. San Vicente de la Barquera is 6.2 mi away and the Picos de Europa National Park is within an hour’s drive.
- Excellent facilities overall and very friendly and helpful host
- Really nice apartment for a holidays in the north of Spain
- Location excellent and staff very friendly and helpful
- We were absolutely thrilled when we saw this beautiful, large , elegant and well appointed apartment! It was spotless clean, it had 3 bathrooms for the 3 bedrooms, which is pretty rare in rentals, the location is excellent for visiting the area- the Cantabrian Coast, the Picos de Europa Mountains, the Asturian Region, all of that are in close to this location. In a ward, it was perfect!
- Alojamiento perfecto, muy limpio, muy bien equipado y cerca de muchos sitios que ver cómo numerosas playas preciosas(imprescindibles con niños) como la playa de la Franca; numerosos pueblos con encanto como Llanes, Ribadesella, Lastres, Colunga donde visitamos el museo del jurásico de los dinosaurios que nos encantó, y también San Vicente de la Barquera o Comillas… Y con posibilidad de hacer un montón de actividades, nosotros optamos por el descenso del Deva y fue genial.
La Casa Abajo
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. La Casa Abajo is located 10 minutes’ walk from La Franca Beach on the Asturian coast. It offers simple rooms with central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a traditional Asturian cider house which specializes in grilled meats. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in northern Spain. The Casa de Abajo also provides packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.The Picos de Europa National Park is 25 minutes’ drive away. Covadonga Sanctuary is around an hour’s drive away.
- Cool location a bit off the beaten path near Playa de la Franca. Friendly room service staff. Comfortable enough for a few nights.
- En el restaurante tiene una cocina muy buena,sobre todo las costillas. El camarero marroki es muy agradable atento y profesional. Repetiremos.
- Por el precio de los alojamientos de la zona, bien, éste era el más barato, , pero olía que apestaba.
- Olia a matamoscas en la habitacion y la cama era horrible.
Prima plek om de omgeving te verkennen.
De Sideria war je ook de sleutel ophaalt aan de overkant van de weg waar je prima basic kunt eten.
En we hadden voor het eerst een balkon!
Hospedaje P Santa Marina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Santa Marina offers accommodations in Buelna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Llanes is 7.5 mi from Hostal Santa Marina, while Potes is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 40 mi from the property.
- Buelna was beautiful. It was a great location in the more rural parts of Spain and we enjoyed every part of our stay.
- Really helpful staff. A friendly place to stay. We had fun meeting pilgrims walking the Camino. Good for families.
- Just an environment friendly hostel in the road: ok, but not really comfortable. Walls are quite thin so you can hear other rooms, bathroom is very little and you have to climb the toilet to get to the shower, the room is clean but it may be cleaner. In this part of the coast, however, it’s quite difficult to find decent cheap places to sleep.
- El exterior es muy agradable y el desayuno en la terraza
- El trato con los clientes, fueron muy amables en todo momento
Hosteria El Corralucu
El Corralucu has a quiet, rural setting in the village of Serdio, 1.2 mi from Val de San Vicente Beach. Set in a country house, it offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.This guest house features traditional décor with beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom. All accommodations offers views of the beautiful Cantabrian countryside.Breakfast is served in the Corralucu’s dining room and there is also a bar in the guest house. Guests can make use of the property’s barbecue facilities, located on the terrace.Local attractions include Serdio’s 12th-century Estrada Tower and the Soplao Caves are a 20-minute drive away. Santander is 31 mi from the guest house.
- This is a pretty rural home in Pendueles in which the owner has 4 roomy bedrooms each with their own washrooms & shower. The rooms are spacious with great windows and farm views. Right on the Northern Camino Route & near the restaurants & sole little grocery. Didn’t see the owner after checkin and so had full use of her patio and yard.
- The room was good value for money, spacious and had everything you need
- Beautiful view from our room. Basic breakfast was included, the fresh orange juice was very refreshing.
This was a very rural property – and provided ideal accommodation for walkers on the camino – who are looking for a bit more than the basic services of an albergue.
Breakfast on the premises was fine. The local bar was a lovely authentic Spanish camino experience – a really nice atmosphere with great value food.
- Simple place to stay in the middle of nowhere. Lovely warm and friendly hostess and host. Great value for money.
Posada Punta Liñera
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Posada Punta Liñera is set within a country estate, 1.2 mi from San Vicente de la Barquera town center. It offers rooms with private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.The Punta Liñera has simple, country-style décor. Its heated rooms have DVD players and desks.Guests can relax on the Liñera’s furnished terrace, which offers views of the Bay of Biscay and the countryside. There is also a lounge area with a TV and a small library. Free Wi-Fi is available here.A continental breakfast is served in the Punta Liñera’s dining room.There is a selection of popular seafood restaurants in San Vicente’s old town, 20 minutes’ walk from the hotel.The beaches at La Braña are just over 1.2 mi from the Posada. The Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
The location is spectacular the views are breathtaking. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable
Loved the fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning. I definitely recommend this inn . We really enjoyed our stay.
- Nice view from the room, also quite secluded position, ocean breeze and a position to see the sunset in the sea..if weather is ok. Breakfast was super ok for the price. Nice owners and helpful, got a bear free from them 🙂
- Lovely room on top of a hill. Facing the sea and you can see horses too! 🙂 very clean and staff was very friendly! 🙂 love the lemon tree in front of the building. The staff even allowed us to pick some fresh lemons!
- A suprize we only used it for a stop over, but we should have stayed an extra day.
- Friendly welcome, amazing room with stunning views.
- The location is spectacular the views are breathtaking. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable
La Espina de Pechon
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This small guest house is located in the village of Pechón, just 1,950 feet from the beach. Rooms offer free WiFi and there is free onsite parking.All rooms at La Espina de Pechon feature an elegant décor with parquet floors and warm colors. Each has central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Open every day, La Espina restaurant serves breakfast and snacks, as well as a daily menu. It comes with large windows overlooking the surrounding countryside and a large dining room, ideal also for celebrations or events.The tour desk can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and climbing.The coastal town of San Vicente de la Barquera is a 15-minute drive away and the Picos de Europa National Park is 25 mi away.
- Quiet and nice location, beautiful beach 10-minute walk from the property.
- The placing is nice and close to the beach, we’ve had a great view from our room, nice staff, clean, family owned business.
- Really nice staff, great location and amazing restaurant. Rooms very comfortable.
Estella was lovely, made us very welcome and gave us interesting varieties for breakfast. Thank you, Estella, you are a star.
The view was stunning, we could see the sea from both windows, and the field with two mares with foals. The nearby beach of Playa Amios is dramatic. Close towns are great, coastal drives stunning, river estuaries so beautiful, and backdrop of snowy picos beautiful.
- The place is very pleasent. The staff very friendly. Recomend.
Top Guest Houses In Noriega Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Noriega Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Noriega Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Noriega Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!