10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Nogueira De Ramuin Galicia:
Hostal La Rotonda
The family-run Hostal La Rotonda is conveniently located just in front of Ourense Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The Thermal Baths of Chavasqueira are 2,300 feet away.The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
- The location of the hotel was on the ‘wrong’ side of town if you want to experience the old city of Ourense (tapas bars, restaurants etc) but the plus side it was in a fairly quiet location and close to the great thermal spas.
- Great Cafe downstairs. I recommend the breakfast as part of the package. Grande coffee is goos but go with the croissants instead of the tostadas – better value!
This quiet guest house is located in the Galician town of San Ciprian de Viñas, 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense and its 13th century cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
- Limpio, el personal agradable y sitio para aparcar en la propia parcela
- Estaba limpio y la cama era cómoda. La atención del personal fue correcta.
- Cafe con leche con una magdalena que te regala el camarero que es super majo 1 eurito
Hostal Galicia provides accommodations in Monforte de Lemos. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. The property has free WiFi.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Ourense is 23 miles from Hostal Galicia, while Allariz is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Staff lovely, room spacious, beds quite comfortable
Señora que atiende el hostal muy amable, hasta nos dejó escoger habitación.
El desayuno muy bien.
Buena relación calidad-precio.
- Personal muy agradable, la habitación sencilla pero muy limpia. Buena relación calidad precio. Muy buen dasayuno
- La atencion de la señora que lo lleva, una maravilla
- Todo muy limpio, la atención y el colchón muy cómodo.
Casa das Augas Santas
Featuring an on site restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi, Casa das Augas Santas is located in Augas Santas, a 5-minute drive from Ourense.This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- The facilities are spotless and very comfortable, and the location in a tiny, historic village is perfect for relaxing, peaceful walks with great views, and for exploring nearby Roman ruins hidden away in the nearby forest. It is also close to the Camino de Santiago Ruta de Plata, and is ideally situated for day trips to many of the most popular destinations in both central Galicia and the Rias Baixes. But the best part of staying with Marina at Casa de Augas Santas is Marina herself. She is a delightful hostess who does her best to ensure that guests enjoy their stay, and she also serves a wonderful breakfast. My wife & I are frequent visitors to Spain and make it a point to include a stop here whenever we visit Galicia.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
- La tranquilidad, el buen trato y amabilidad de la propietaria. La detallada información y la cantidad de restos arqueológicos.
- la acogida fue muy buena y las personas muy amables
Located in Monforte de Lemos, across P. Escolapios monastery, Hostal Medievo features free WiFi throughout the property. This medieval-themed hostal offers a shared lounge with a fireplace and flat-screen TV. There is a public parking located just 150 feet away.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms include a seating area.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Hostal Medievo. Restaurants and shops can be found within 650 feet from Hostal Medievo.Lugo is 40 mi from Hostal Medievo, while Ourense is 34 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 53 mi from Hostal Medievo.
- The view wasthat just amazing, the room was small but comfortable, the bathroom was nice and clean. Just perfect
- Characterful rooms. Good facilities and excellent staff. The bar/cafe next door is fantastic. Super friendly and excellent food.
- Beautifully decorated room, friendly hosts. This town is a nice stop over in Galicia to go hiking in beautiful landscape.
- La habitación. Era luxe y era tipo duplex con vistas en la buhardilla al colegio Escolapios.
- Sehr freundliches Personal, sehr gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis, Frühstück für den Preis auch angemessen, gutes W-Lan, sauberes Zimmer & bequemes Bett
Casa Felisa Marcelle
Dating from 1800, Casa Felisa Marcelle offers rooms with superb views over Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort and Cañones del Sil. There is free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, gym and free bicycle use.At Casa Felisa Marcelle you can either book a whole 4-bedroom house or a 2-bedroom apartment. All heated rooms have wooden floors and large windows from which to admire the views. They have flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries, bathrobe and slippers.Breakfast is available at the Felisa Marcelle. There is a bar and a garden terrace with barbecue facilities.Free parking is available nearby and there is 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the N120 Main Road and Monforte de Lemos is a 10-minute drive away.
- Fuimos 6 amigos y nos dieron un apartamento completísimo y moderno, con unas vistas excepcionales y unos servicios de gran calidad. Además, Casa Felisa cuenta con piscina, dos pistas de pádel en perfecto estado, sala de juegos… una experiencia increíble en plena Ribeira Sacra.
- Posizione molto tranquilla e ottima per: visitare i miradores del Cañon do Sil, fare l’escursione sul fiume in catamarano e quella col trenino per i vigneti della zona, visitare Monforte de Lemos e altro ancora. Gentilissimo e disponibile lo staff.
- Instalaciones,ubicación en plena naturaleza y amabilidad propietarios
El trato de la dueña de la casa ha sido estupendo. Te hacía sentir como en casa.
Y las instalaciones estaban muy bien, tenían piscina, padel, ….
- Lo mejor el entorno y la tranquilidad. La piscina muy bien para darte un refrescón y descansar. Los dueños muy amables.
Molinos de Antero
Featuring accommodations overlooking its gardens, Molinos de Antero is set in a 19th-century building with rustic décor. A 10-minute walk from the center of Monforte de Lemos, it offers easy access to the Ribeira Sacra’s walking routes.Set in converted stables, Molinos de Antero offers rooms and apartments with chestnut ceiling beams and exposed stone walls. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom. Apartments include a kitchen and a seating area with a sofa bed. Much of the furniture is restored or recycled.San Vicente Monument is a 10-minute walk from the Antero, while the River Cabe is just 0.6 mi away. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car, while Lugo is 37 mi away.
- The staff was so sweet and helpful. Very large space, very clean and comfortable. High ceilings. The owner left us a fresh cinnamon loaf 😍 just a beautiful place to stay. Location is a little hike from the train station, but a beautiful getaway !
El trato de la responsable estupendo, muy atenta con los clientes y la estancia muy recomendable.
Nos gusto mucho.
- Las instalaciones en general y la amabilidad de Rosenda (la anfitriona).
- Usamos un apartamento, era cómodo de instalaciones, completo para una semana. La ubicación no es en el centro pero es cómodo para entrar y salir con el coche y recorrer toda la zona. Caminando al centro del pueblo son unos 10 o 15 minutos. El personal es super amable y están pendiente de ayudarte y darte facilidades. Las bicas del desayuno deliciosas y el detalle de recibirte con café, leche y azúcar en el apartamento se agradece. ah, y no perderse la joya del Pazo histórico, es un gran secreto que tiene guardado en familia y que es una gozada descubrir, y los burros y el caballol
- El sitio es muy tranquilo con jardín,en el pueblo cerca del centro. Es muy amplio y está bastante nuevo.
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse has accommodations in Monforte de Lemos. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At MON ComeySueña Guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.The daily breakfast offers Full English/Irish and vegetarian options.Ourense is 22 miles from MON ComeySueña Guesthouse. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 miles away.
- Very good value for money, clean and comfortable. Excellent location
- Charming family run property with a lovely quirky atmosphere. Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean and Excellent customer service. The standard was very high for the price paid and exceeded our expectations. We were made feel very welcome and would return without hesitation.
- Well located, spotlesslu clean, charming decor and outstanding hospitality.
- It was a very homely guesthouse where I felt very welcome and the staff were friendly and helpful. It was presented in a tasteful way décor-wise, quite unique. The food was generous and nice. It was one of the most pleasant hotels yet. An effort was made with me as I am not a Spanish speaker.
- Very friendly staff. Food excellent. Surroundings lovely. Not far from town.
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Mañoso is located in Cea.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Mañoso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ourense is 11 mi from Casa Mañoso, while Allariz is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- Visited because it is a famous town with bread. I was worried about the parking lot but it was parked in the square on the immediate side. The medieval alley is left, old building goes and wandering is very pleasant. The villagers also kindly talked to me kindly. Breakfast is simple with village specialty bread and coffee, but feelings of concern are felt. The staff are friendly, but they do not interfere much, so they are very comfortable. The countryside view from the window calms the mind.
- The hostess, Antía, was the best. As soon as my sister and I arrived, she made us feel at home. My sister and I speak limited Spanish, so we were very grateful that Antía speaks English. She recommended a great place for dinner. Also, my sister and I wanted to get back on the Camino earlier than the normal breakfast time, so she set up a self-serve breakfast for us. It is clear that the hosts at Casa Mañoso really care for their guests. Antía provided us a level of attention that set the bar high for the rest of our trip. I highly recommend Casa Mañoso.
Beautifully restored comfortable period property in heart of Cea.
Perfect for those walking Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata.
Lovely, helpful & friendly owners and a good breakfast
- Spa Bath , Fluffy towels, beautiful décor, lounge area in bedroom , hosts were lovely , breakfast great
- Wonderful first stop for a wet and rainy camino! Everything in our packs was damp so we were grateful for the large radiators which had everything dry in no time. Even had dry shoes in the morning! Beautiful house, comfy rooms, large bathrooms. Owners very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast (meat and cheese in addition to bread and coffee).
This traditional Galician country house is located in Pazos, 1.2 mi from San Cristovo de Cea. This charming guest house features a shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.Alojamientos Pazos offers 6 twin rooms and one apartment. Each of them equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The apartment features 1 double room and a kitchenette.Surrounded by large gardens, this beautiful property features a shared lounge. Barbecue facilities are also available.Ourense is 25 minutes’ drive away while Santiago de Compostela is 51 mi from Alojamientos Pazos.
- Beautiful place. And very clean. The proprietor was very helpful, friendly and considerate.
- A wonderful host of lovely place on the Camino. He drove us to & picked us up from a great little cafe nearby with good food & wine. Also had a kitchen & nice common area. Just 400 m off the Camino.
- We had the best room offered, balcony and privacy, Host was very good. Lovely old style Spain location. Good kitchen.
- Beautiful old house that has been renovated to a very high standard. Comfortable bed with quality sheets, excellent shower and facilities all surrounded by well maintained gardens.
- A lovely quiet place to take a day out from albergues while walking the Camino. Has clean, spacious, bedrooms, a good kitchen, great bathroom, and a nice garden.
Top Guest Houses In Nogueira De Ramuin Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nogueira de Ramuin Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!