10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nerja Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Nerja Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nerja Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nerja Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nerja Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nerja Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nerja Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Nerja Andalucía:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Marissal is set next to Nerja’s famous Balcón de Europa Viewpoint, between the beaches of Salón and Calahonda. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, safe and free Wi-Fi.The Marissal Guest House is in the center of Nerja, a typical Andalusian town with whitewashed houses and narrow streets. Located on the Costa del Sol, it is less than 37 miles from Malaga.Guests can enjoy drinks, snacks and light meals in the Marissal’s cafe-bar, which includes an outdoor sitting area. The guesthouse also has a relaxing lounge.Rooms at the Marissal Hostal are bright and comfortable, with simple, classic design. They all have a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Amazing hotel – value for money – great location – great staff – will be staying again 100%
- The Hostal, was everything we wanted,for our short break,we could have stayed,longer,the location was excellent,and the food and drinks,where too.
Perfect location,fab views over square watching night time buzz about the many restaurants from our balcony,wedding on the day we arrived in local church added to the lively atmosphere,amazing when we closed our balcony doors we could hear nothing of the bustle and band outside,room v.clean air con good,bathroom excellent staff excellent in bars/restaurant
Would I come again a big Si
- Fantastic location with spacious room and large bathroom.It was spotless throughout.Good value for money.
- The hotel was perfect location we were there for a wedding right beside the church and a plenty of bars and restaurants on the door step staff were all lovely and very helpful and only a 2 min walk to the beach
Hostal Tres Soles
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Set on a picturesque street in the pretty town of Nerja, this hotel captures the feel of a typical, Spanish, coastal settlement.The Tres Soles has a beautiful façade and is situated in the central area of the historic quarter. The rooms are decorated in a rustic Andalusian style, offering a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere.It enjoys a very convenient location close to the center of town, the Balcon de Europa and the Mediterranean Sea. The nearest beaches are Carabeo, Burriana and Calahonda.
- The location was fantastic, few minutes walk to the main square. We were in Nerja for a wedding so it was in a perfect location to the church and reception. The rooms was spotless, beds comfortable, air con was great. We also loved our little balcony looking out over the street.
- Great location super clean friendly staff and great value for money
- This is a lovely very well presented, clean hotel in a great place. Our check in lady was lovely very helpful and friendly. Our room was lovely and an extremely comfortable bed. It really exceeded our expectations a very pretty place in a quiet end of town nicely tucked out of the way.
In the historical heart of Nerja. Close to everything. Walking distance from the lovely Burriana beach. There are small beaches close to the property also.
It could be a good value for money.
- The room was tiny but worked ok, staff were great too
Hostal Casa Mercedes
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Set within gardens, Casa Mercedes can be found 5 minutes’ walk from Burriana Beach in Nerja. It features a seasonal sun terrace with loungers. WiFi is available throughout.Each charming room at the guest house features a private entrance, satellite TV and air conditioning. All share magnificent views of the Sierra Almijara Mountains and the Mediterranean coastline.A breakfast buffet is served at Hostal Mercedes.Hostal Casa Mercedes is a 15-minute walk from the viewpoint of Balcón de Europa. Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- the room (no.1) was lovely and the shower was really good. the breakfast the next day was very nice and it was served on a sun drenched terrace!
- Bed was very big in size. Air condition was fab.breakfast was fast and staff were very nice. Calling taxi ect .
- Owners were proud of their work and the hotel and so we knew we would be looked after well. Very very comfortable king bed.
- The attention to detail in the rooms!! Very comfortable place indeed!
Simply a fantastic hotel. One of the best places we have stayed at.
The room was great with a really good bed and a beautyful wiev of the sea. There is no bar but a well equipped minibar with cheap prices.
The hosts are sweet and helpfull.
The breakfast was superb with freshly squessed orangejuice and you can order eggs, omelets aso.
We found parking nearby. And the beach and city is only a 10-15 minuts walk away.
We would definitely stay there again 🙂
Hostal Plaza Cantarero
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Situated across from Nerja Bus Station, this family-run guesthouse features a rooftop sun terrace with beautiful views of the town and mountains. Burriana Beach is a 5-minute walk away.Hostal Plaza Cantarero offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The staff at the Plaza Cantarero’s reception can arrange car or bike rental and airport shuttle services. They are also happy to provide information about Nerja and the Costa del Sol.Situated on one of Nerja’s main streets, the Plaza Cantarero Hostal is less than half a mile from the famous Balcón de Europa viewpoint. Free public parking can be found in the surrounding streets.
- Very clean and comfortable. Air con excellent. Lovely roof terrace.
- Spotless, cleaned every day and toiletries and coffee, sugar etc replenished every day. Excellent location. Free air conditioning, always a bonus in the middle of August. ?
– Quiet safe area, nice Hostal close to everything.
– Helpful staff,
– Quiet room, noise reducing windows,
– Comfortable dobbel bed, good cleaning every day, good aircondition.
– Good nice roof terrace
- The location was ideal – walking distance to beaches and many lovely restaurants and bars. Tanya (the owner) was lovely and took time on arrival to tell us a bit about The property and about Nerja ?
- The property was clean, comfortable and great value for money. Great location – only 5-7 mins from the main centre but there were still shops/restaurants/bars near the property too.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located near the center of Nerja and just 5 minutes’ walk from Carabeo Beach, Hostal Abril offers free Wi-Fi throughout. This stylish guest house features a garden and sun terrace with sunbeds.Bicycle and car rental can be organized at the reception. Tourist information can also be provided by the tour desk.Set in a characteristic Andalusian building, the rooms and apartments at Abril feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a balcony. They also include a private bathroom.You can walk to Nerja’s Balcón de Europa Viewpoint in 7 minutes. Málaga and Granada are approximately an hour away by car.
- Friendly staff , very clean everywhere , rooms cleaned everyday , excellent location ,great value for money
- Hostal is excellent, facilities fantastic, they do your washing for you at no extra cost……Montse and her family couldn’t do enough for you….nothing is too much trouble. The hostal is spotlessly clean, brilliant air conditioning and a fabulous shower….loved every minute of it ?. Great for families…
- It was quiet and the location was central. My son and family were staying in a villa close by and it took me 3minutes to walk there! It was a good choice.
- Good value for money. Good location – still in old town, but away from busy areas.
Good value for money, very near to bus stop (onward connection to Malaga) and not too far on foot from nearby beaches.
Clean and comfortable rooms.
Hostal La Ermita
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This guesthouse is situated in the heart of Nerja, just a 5 minute walk from the famous Balcón de Europa and Nerja’s fantastic beaches.The hotel offers a range of services, including an elegant bar, where you can sample a variety of tapas, a cafe and terrace with a selection of pastries, sandwiches and rolls, and a restaurant serving a variety of traditional local cuisine.
- Nice, clean, affordable place. Small but lovely pool at the rear with a bar.. Decent food
- Loved the huge balcony overlooking the lovely pool area. Very comfortable room, spotlessly clean. Very friendly staff. Would have been even more brilliant if it had a little fridge!
- Memory foam mattress, really friendly staff, so so clean
- Fantastic hotel. Staff si friendly & helpful. No long length mirrors in bedrooms. Not enough wall sockets in bedroom. Head biards nit attached to bed. Food amazing, pool lovely.
- Nice price, comfy beds and clean. Ok to stay long on check out day and enjoy the pool area.
Hostal San Miguel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set in the center of Nerja, this guest house is only 10minutes walk from the Balcón de Europa Viewpoint and Carabeo Beach. It has a charming roof terrace with a small pool and great views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal San Miguel feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a bar where a daily buffet breakfast is served. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Nerja and the Costa del Sol. They can also arrange airport transfers, car hire and a range of trips and activities.San Miguel is just off the town’s main street of La Pintada. The Balcón de Europa headland is about 10 minutes’ walk away, while the bus station is just opposite. The Nerja Caves are about 2.5 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Great location, bars restaurants and supermarkets within immediate vicinity, 10 minute walk to Balcon de Europe.
Plunge pool excellent after a day on the beach. Bonus was sun area on roof with outdoor kitchen facility.
Continental breakfast was very very good.
- Everything! Friendly, clean and good facilities. Nice breakfast.
- Good aircon, close to the bus stop, very clean, friendly staff, had everything we needed. We were due to arrive at 4pm but got there at 12.30pm which wasn’t a problem and our room was ready and they let us go in early which was really nice. Close to pintada and centre of nerja so all in all a god hostel all round. We had the studio apartment, couldn’t fault it.
- Location is great! Nice facilities, including small swimming pool on the roof. Very friendly staff.
Hostal Alhambra – Adults Only
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant guest house is set 1,000 feet from Torrecilla Beach. Located 5 minutes’ walk from the Balcon de Europa viewing point, it offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, and a terrace.The soundproofed rooms at Hostal Alhambra feature pastel colors and some have a balcony or terrace. All rooms come with plasma satellite TV, a ceiling fan, mini fridge and private bathroom.Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk of Hostal Alhambra. There are various places where you can have breakfast nearby.Tourist information is available at the Alhambra’s 24-hour reception. The 17th-century El Salvador church is 5 minutes’ walk away and the famous Nerja Caves can be reached by car in 10 minutes.Free public parking is available nearby and central Malaga is 34 mi away. Malaga Airport can be reached by car in 55 minutes.
- Balcony a little small , room cosy and modern . Coffee machine heaven
- The hostal is underrated is should be known as a hotel very clean .our room was lovely and big bed .The room was cleaned every day and fresh towels were left , our bedlinen changed every second day. The staff are very friendly and helpful I recommend the Alhambra.
- Nice little hostal in a good location. Small rooms and slightly dated but fine for a night or two. We were able to get free parking nearby
- We have stayed a number of times and have returned. We love the ambience the helpful staff the large clean room the air con,the fridge in the room.
- Everything, the room was very clean and the staff were very helpful and kind.
Hostal Boutique Bajamar
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set in the center of Nerja, 1,650 feet from Balcony of Europe, HOSTAL BAJAMAR features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony and pool views are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. HOSTAL BAJAMAR features free WiFi throughout the property.Burriana Beach is 0.6 mi from HOSTAL BAJAMAR. Málaga Airport is 31 mi away.
- A lovely stay overall. Good location for bus station and all other facilities. Very clean and comfortable.
- The room was spotlessly clean, had everything we needed and more, a bottle of water in the room was very welcome, they even supplied pool towels which we totally didn’t expect.
- The rooms were lovely and clean and decorated fab . It’s in the perfect location . I will be booking this hostel again
- We asked for, and got, a kettle for the room, I must have a coffee when I get up, absolutely no problem
Once explored, we were in a great location. Quite but very near the centre. Lovely room. Didn’t use the cafe facilities at the sister hotel very often, chose to wonder around. Didn’t use their pool either, liked to visit the beaches.
Good air con….great weather…lovely people.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 350 feet from Playazo Beach, this family-run guest house is set in beautiful gardens. Each of the 6 spacious room has a private terrace with panoramic views over the sea and Almijara Mountains.Hostal Avalon’s charming restaurant serves creative international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a large open fire, and the dining terrace offers fantastic views. There is also a sun terrace with sofas. Breakfast options include bacon and eggs, freshly baked muffins or yogurt with berries and honey.The air-conditioned bedrooms have simple, country-style décor and free WiFi. All rooms are east facing and enjoy lots of natural light. Each room has an LED TV with international satellite channels, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.Hostal Avalon is located 1.2 mi from Nerja. Buses to the town stop on the road outside the guest house. Staff are happy to arrange car and bicycle rental or recommend excursions in the surrounding area. Free private parking is available on site.
- Accommodation was excellent. Very clean with modern bathroom.View from balcony was breathtaking.lncuded breakfast was very good and lunch and dinner were fabulous.All the staff especially the owner were superb.
- Staff helpful and friendly nothing too much trouble fantastic location. Wouldn’t, hesitate to stay again
- Very good breakfast cooked to order. The staff at the Avalon were friendly and professional. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the service excellent. The view from the bedroom balcony is fantastic. There is a beach close by but not really suitable for small children .
- Very nice and kind hostess, tasty breakfast on the wonderful terrace.
This is one of our favourites.
We can’t fault it at all.
Top Guest Houses In Nerja Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nerja Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nerja Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nerja Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!