10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Neila De San Miguel Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Tia Margot
Hotel Rural Tia Margot is located in Candelario, 2.2 mi from Béjar and 20 minutes’ drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort. The guest house offers free WiFi. Most rooms have a terrace with mountain views.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Rooms with terraces include outdoor seating in spring and summer.Breakfast is served in the dining room, and there is an open-air patio. You can go hiking nearby and the tour desk can recommend routes and other mountain activities.There is easy access to the A66 Motorway and Salamanca is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Excelente alojamiento rural en un entorno extraordinario.
- Me pareció todo excelente.Amabilidad,cortesía y profesionalidad.
- La cama era muy cómoda, todo muy limpio y confortable
La habitación muy apañada, la dueña muy amable, y buen desayuno
Y el pueblo muy bonito
- Las habitaciones muy cucas y limpias. Muy cerca de todo. Desalluno muy bueno con mucho zumo de naranja.
Hostal Blazquez Sanchez
Hostal Blazquez Sanchez is located in Béjar, 19 mi from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Public parking is available nearby.Rooms have a TV. Hostal Blazquez Sanchez features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. Plasencia is 30 mi from Hostal Blazquez Sanchez, while Hervás is 9.3 mi away.
- The rooms are very simple, but clean and comfortable. Great value for money.
- La atención recibida en todo momento. La simpatía de ese hombre es lo mejor del sitio, además de estar todo muy limpio.
- El personal excelente, fuimos a un festival de rock y se nos dieron facilidades que ni habíamos pedido, todo genial!!!!!
- Sitio limpio, personal disponible 24 horas, cama y habitación correcta y buena situación. Muy barato
- Muy buena ubicación para el evento al que asistíamos. El dueño muy amable que nos dejó quedarnos el domingo más tiempo hasta que finalizara la carrera ciclista. Muy limpio y cómodo.
Located in the town of Béjar, Hostal Argentino features free Wi-Fi and a shared lounge with TV. The guest house is 5 minutes’ walk from Béjar center.Hostal Argentino offers double and triple bedrooms with private bathroom. Fitted with tile flooring, each bedroom includes heating, wardrobe and a TV.The guest house has a 24-hour front desk and ski equipment rental. The area is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing. La Covatilla Ski Slopes is 11 mi away.Sierra de Béjar Mountains, declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, is 9.3 mi from the property. The city of Salamanca is a 40-minute drive away.
- Clean and comfortable, friendly staff and good location.
- Muy buena ubicación, sitios para aparcar, buena atención por parte de las personas del Hostal, muy recomendable…..
- La amabilidad del personal, la limpieza y la tranquilidad de la zona.
- La excelente limpieza de la habitación y de todo el hostal, el olor al entrar. Los colchones super comodos. La chica de recepción encantadora, me explico que visitar por la zona . Volveré en época de nieve un fin de semana seguro.
La ubicación para visitar Béjar y la Ruta de la Vía de la Plata
La atención y amabilidad del personal
La comodidad y estado de las habitaciones
Posada de Candelario
Dated from the 19th century, Posada Candelario is located in Candelario’s Old Town. The Posada maintains its original architecture and features rooms with stone walls and beamed ceilings.Rooms at this hotel have been carefully decorated. They feature rustic décor furniture, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The old cellar is now a restaurant, which serves local dishes such as roasted suckling pig or Calderillo Bejarano, a stew made of meat, potatoes and peas.You can visit the Casa Chacinera museum. Here you can taste local homemade cured meats and Perronillas, a traditional pastry.The village of Béjar is 2.9 mi from the hotel. You can also drive to Salamanca in approximately 1 hour.
- Nicely restored property in the centre of town. Welcoming and friendly staff. Decent WiFi
- Brilliant mixed grill on a hot stone in their restaurant.
- Very warm welcome from charming young owners, delightful opportunity to stay in a traditional house with good modern room facilities. Location in the heart of the village gave real feeling of ‘belonging’. Parking at nearby site easy and free. Was delightful experience in hot summer, would be fascinating in winter. Dinner was well cooked & presented, but enormous helpings.
This Hotel was amazing. Very helpful staff and beautiful rooms. Bed was sooo comfortable.
- La habitación era amplia, cómoda y estaba muy limpia ! La cama era enorme y comodisima! El desayuno está muy bien. El personal es amable y el restaurante tiene unos platos que están muy buenos!
Hostal Residencia Turnat Béjar
Featuring free wired internet and a small cafeteria, Hostal Residencia Turnat Béjar is located in Béjar, 6.2 mi from Sierra de Béjar Ski Resort.Each room is heated and offers a wardrobe and a seating area with a TV and desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. There is also a shared TV lounge.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the property. Guests can find several sports centers in the surrounding area.Candelario village is 2.2 mi away. The property has easy access to the A66 Motorway and Sierra de Gredos Regional Park can be reached in 35 minutes’ drive.
- Good breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value.
- Bien situado, cerca del centro de Béjar. Hostal sencillo y completo, con todo lo necesario. La cama cómoda y el baño bien!! Sin duda gran calidad-precio.
- El personal superservicial y siempre pendiente de todo
- Lo único que puedo decir bueno del hostal, es el desayuno, es normal y que la habitación es normal.
- Las instalaciones y el personal eran buenas para un establecimiento de su categoría
Casa de la Sal
Set in a beautiful house dating from the 18th century, Casa de la Sal features a restaurant and a charming interior patio. Located in Calendario, it is a 30-minute drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort.Each attractive room at Casa de la Sal is decorated in cream and white tones and features wooden finishes. There is a TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Creative Castilian cuisine is served in the Casa de la Sal’s restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in the lounge area or on the patio.Surrounded by the Sierra Béjar Mountains, the guest house has an ideal setting for hiking. Sierra de Gredos Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away.The center of Béjar is less than 2.5 mi from the Casa del Sal. Salamanca is 47 mi away, while Plasencia can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- Beautiful and calming original murals on the walls and ceilings, good breakfast, really helpful owner who was very patient with our lack of Spanish.
- Lovely quiet rustic hotel in the heart of the village. Bed was really comfortable.
- Perfect location, very friendly and helpful owner.
- Exceptionally helpful owner/manager, bijou property and amazing village. Not far from the main road to accommodate a really interesting overnight stay.
The room was simple but comfortable. Lovely views across the rooftops to the mountains.
A beautiful building sympathetically converted.
The best G&T of the holiday in the pretty courtyard garden.
Hostal La Otra Casa
La Otra Casa is a family-run guest house in Béjar, 6.2 mi from Sierra de Béjar Ski Resort. It offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with private bathrooms.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. The bathroom includes free toiletries.There is a café-bar and a TV lounge with board games. Luggage storage is offered and there is easy access to the A66 Motorway. Salamanca is 37 mi away and you can drive to the Sierra de Gredos Regional Park in about 35 minutes.
- Basic accommodation but clean and functional. No-one on site overnight. Let ourselves out in the morning.
Kettle with tea and coffee
Room was nice and warm, important as outside temperature was below freezing.
- Friendly welcome. The owner was keen to ensure we understood her (Spanish) instructions regarding keys, heating, etc. The room was comfortable and quiet and the tea-making facility a bonus. The cafe/bar downstairs is very pleasant.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The staff were very helpful.
The food and atmosphere in the restaurant was really good.
This was our 2nd visit – which says it all I think!
New this time was tea/coffee making facilities in room – a plus for us.
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Extremeño is located in Béjar, 10 minutes’ walk from the Bus Station. All rooms have a TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms come with a private or shared bathroom. Private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. These rooms have air conditioning, hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV. Rooms with shared bathrooms have a TV, tiled floors and access to a patio. All rooms are heated and have a desk and wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Extremeño has a restaurant. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a terrace.Luggage storage is offered and a laundry and ironing service is available. Activities such as skiing and horse riding can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Ski storage is available.
- The room was nice and very modern looking. The breakfast was good with some variety.
- The manager (owner) “went the extra mile” for me quite literally when he discovered there was no taxi to take me to the station he took me himself, despite it being during the breakfast service time.
The owners were lovely people, and really went out of their way to meet my requests.
They do laundry, ready same day.
The restaurant food is very good, and of brilliant value for money.
The place is very comfortable and clean.
Good location in the middle of Bejar.
The staff was very friendly.
It’s very good for a Hostal
- Very friendly and efficient staff. Lovely and warm. Very comfy bed. Good breakfast. Very bright room with skylight.
Emedos Hostel is located in Baños de Montemayor. This guest house offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout.Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, all bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At Emedos Hostel you will find a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and fishing. There is a hot spring bath and a solarium in the area.Emedos Hostel is 1.2 mi from the Baños Reservoir, and it is located on the Pilgrimage Route to Santiago. Salamanca is a 50-minute drive away.
- Staff super lovely, friendly and helpful. Really accommodating with our two dogs (medium sized) and communication was easy and quick. Town was lovely and quaint with some great walks around and all in all it was a nice chilled stay.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating as I arrived quite late. Very convenient location whilst driving down the A66.
- After several days walking it was great to stop for a rest day in a hiatal that has cooking facilities
- The heating worked and the kitchen was well equipped. It was clean enough and the staff was friendly but rather basic for the price.
- Un poco la mezcla de todo: la amabilidad del personal y amor por las mascotas, el lugar super centrico y tranquilo, las habitaciones tienen cada una su propio carácter, una mezcla de todo
Set within the natural setting of Sierra de Gredos, La Galamperna is set in a restored apple warehouse located in Nava del Barco. It has a vegetable garden and a restaurant.Most rooms at La Galamperna are distributed over 2 floors and all of them have attractive views of the mountains or the valley. There is a TV, a seating area with sofa and a private bathroom with bath or hydromassage shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a fireplace and a spa bath.The house has a garden with a spacious porch where guests can enjoy their meals or have a coffee, as well as a communal TV lounge with fireplace.A buffet breakfast consisting of homemade pastries is served in the dining room. The onsite restaurant specializes in mushrooms and opens for lunch and dinner. It serves a tasting menu which includes 8 to 10 dishes that change daily according to season.Set 650 feet from the town center, La Galamperna is 60 mi from Avila. Plasencia is 1 hour and 15 minutes by car. Free parking is available.
- Our hosts were wonderful and treated us like family. The food was amazing!
- La amabilidad de los dueños y el jardin donde jugaron mis niños.
Lo que nos gusto màs……………………amplitud de la habitación,
ubicación de la casa, el personal muy agradable
- La cama es muy cómoda, la atención de los dueños inmejorable y las comidas muy elaboradas y buenas. Además el paraje cercano espectacular.
Nos gustó todo, estancia con mucho encanto, la habitación ideal, el trato de Montse y Julián impecable, el menú degustación y la cena de 10, no se puede pedir más y todo con una relación calidad precio, espectacular.
Situación estratégica para hacer marchas por el campo y darse un baño en entornos naturales.
Top Guest Houses In Neila De San Miguel Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!