10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Negreira Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Negreira Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Negreira Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Negreira Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Negreira Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Negreira Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Negreira Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Negreira Galicia:
Located in Amés, Casa Riamonte features a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Asian cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 5 miles from Casa Riamonte. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Was a convenient location just a short distance off the Camino. Dinner was good but expensive compared to others at 12 euro each.
- Julian was wonderful and engaging. We had a lovely room for family of four.
- Peaceful location only 15mins away by car from Santiago’s Cathedral, nice garden, friendly owners
- Really nice hosts, lovely double bedroom with everything we needed and cute happy dog in the beautiful garden! Food was delicious (we had only the salad because of a late lunch, accompanied by some red wine – all not cheap but worth it after the long walk we did that day).
- Beautifully presented accommodation. Friendliness, and they were accommodating to our dietary needs, providing a vegan evening meal.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
Located opposite Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, this converted monastery offers simple, bright rooms and a 24-hour front desk. Characteristic Galician dishes are served in its impressive vaulted dining room.Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Location was perfect, next to the cathedral. As we stayed on Friday and Saturday nights after completing Camino Ingles the area was very busy with so much energy in and around the hotel, however, there seemed to be a feeling of sanctuary within its walls. So good to see the history and character co-exist with its modern decor. Facilities were very clean and beds so comfortable. Staff was very helpful, accommodating, polite, and friendly.
- Location , character, good breakfast and helpful staff
- Great place to stay, right beside the cathedral, lovely clean and comfortable rooms, second time to stay here and great value for money, will stay here again
Beautiful old building, formerly a monastery I think, very atmospheric and an ideal place to stay after doing the Camino. We stayed in a twin room facing the rear and we had a beautiful view.
The breakfast is good and plentiful for Eu6 and they also offer a 3 course meal with wine and bread for Eu11 in their gorgeous refectory.
The local is excellent, facing the cathedral and near plenty of shops and restaurants.
- 2nd visit to this hotel and loved it even more. True the amenities are basic, but for this price in this amazing location, I can’t fault it.
Overlooking the green Plaza Galicia Square, this smart and basic guest house is just 1,000 feet from the impressive cathedral and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. The airport bus stops in the square.Sleep well in the modern, elegant interiors of Fornos PR’s bedrooms which feature attractive wooden floors, a soothing minimal decor and complete bathrooms.Rooms enjoy plenty of natural light and some boast views over the adjacent plaza which has pretty gardens in the center.Fornos PR is very well located for your exploration of Santiago de Compostela. The world-famous cathedral is just a few minute’s walk away. The Plaza Galicia is an excellent place to find public transport should you wish to travel further. Visit the market close by the Fornos where you can sample local lifestyle and find some artisan souvenirs to take home.
- Excellent location. Clean. Towels and toiletries provided.
- Central – right beside the airport bus drop off/ pick up point. Very close to old town and cathedral. Excellent staff.
- Near the old city near bus stop for airport and bus station
- It was ideal. 1 minute from airport bus stop and 3 minutes into the town. It was quiet despite it’s central location. Stall very helpful indeed.
Staff helpful and kind.
Location close to airport bus and to the old city.
The room was clean and comfortable.
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
The food in the restaurant was home made and really authentic.
We were doing the Camino and the owner gave us access to the outdoor sink and line to wash our clothes.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- The owner has spent the winter on an English course, and it was lovely communicating with her. The deep fried calamari at the adjacent restaurant is a must.
- Very clean and on the Camino. Good position for getting to Santiago
- The lady, and her husband) who ran the hotel also operate the bar/restaurant next door. They were really hospitable. The food was so good, and we were so hungry after a 28km walk, we had two meals each! The beers, and the price were great too. Also a pool table there. The rooms were impeccably clean, beds were really comfortable. I couldn’t fault anything. We walked from Porto to Santiago and this was the best place we stayed!
- The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a café-bar offering breakfast, Pensión Residencia Tambre is located 1.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela city center, beside Vista Alegre Park. Santiago Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.These heated rooms include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free towels and bed linen are provided.Shops, bars and restaurants are located within a minute’s walk of the property. The coast and beaches are 22 mi away.Pensión Residencia Tambre is a 20-minute walk from Alameda Park, while the University of Santiago’s North Campus is 5 minutes away on foot. Santiago Bus Station is 0.9 mi from the property and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.4 mi away.
- Warm, family atmosphere. Very clean. Modern, comfortable bathroom. Ca 15 min walk from the Cathedral, great coffe at the bar.
- The room itself was nice, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, it was still value for money.
- Very friendly family based business. Rooms were spotlessly clean and quiet
The host Eva, was extremely helpful and polite.
One of the kindest host that Ive come across so far.
Thanks a lot.
- The staff was extremely nice and gave us all the necessary information – we got all the maps, tips, and a great coffee in the bar downstairs. I’d recommend it to anyone! There is a free parking so it’s great if you come by car, and an affordable laundry place nearby if you need to do some washing 🙂
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- Ten minute walk to cathedral. Parking available for a fee.
Very helpful and welcoming reception. Convenient, secure, car parking at hotel. Easy 15 minute walk to the old town of Santiago. Breakfast at café next door.
Room was clean and facilities ok.
- Friendless, location especially for the airport bus. Coffee & drinks vendor in reception. Lots of bars/restaurants close by.
Good location clean and not expensive.
Good air conditioning.
Clean room with comfortable bed
Many bars and shops around
No as old and dated as I expected after reading some reviews
The hotel seems to be well managed
Pensión Compostela Inn
Compostela Inn is located in Montouto, 4.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers colorful rooms, dormitories, and bungalows with metallic structure, all with heating and bathroom.Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- Nada la habitacion descuidada, ventana rota, pameles de la pared y techo suelto. Placard roto, cobran mucho x ponerte una tv pequeña. El baño tambien muy descuidado y tanto el baño como la habitacion muy sucia
- A cama era confotavel, o duche era bom e o quarto era tranquilo e limpo.
- sitio tranquilo buena zona para aparcar tiendas cercanas buenos precios en la comida fuera de la pension buen trato hacia el cliente.
- Lo mejor el precio y la tranquilidad. Nos dejaron cancelar una noche sobre la marcha por un imprevisto.
PR Pazo de Agra
The family-run Pazo de Agra guest house is centrally located, just 2 minutes’ walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It offers 24-hour reception and basic heated rooms with private balconies.All rooms at Pazo de Agra feature modern wooden floors and light wooden furniture. They have private bathrooms, some located outside the room.Its central location means there are many tapas bars, shops and restaurants within a short walk.There is a tour desk, and public parking is offered nearby for an extra charge. The AP9 Motorway is easily accessible and Santiago Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Very helpful and friendly and helped us get a taxi
- It was in the centre of town, very close to everything. Owner spoke no English but was very helpful even carried my bag pack up 2 flights of stairs!
- Very central. Bathroom not en suite but individual to room.
I walked to santiago and finished.
I was very tired and needed privacy.
The hotel was small but clean and quiet.
I could relax and be satisfied.
- Convenient location, about three blocks off the Camino on a street full of shops, bars and restaurants. Walk back to the plaza where you left the Camino and you’re only half a dozen blocks from the Cathedral, also a street full of shops, bars and restaurants. Easy to retrace your steps without getting lost in the big city.
This charming, small hotel is set right in the monumental heart of Santiago de Compostela, just outside the Alameda Park and with views over the world-famous cathedral.The Hostal Alfonso offers pleasant accommodations with a family feel, surrounded by the ancient streets of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.Most of its rooms boast splendid views over this timeless setting, including the cathedrals main Obradoiro façade.Start your day with the breakfast selection served in the attractive breakfast room.The whole building is decorated in a well-preserved, traditional style, such as its wooden ceilings and elegant staircase creating an authentic atmosphere for your visit to this historic capital of Galicia.Spend a quiet moment among the colorful flowers in the peaceful inner courtyard. Alternatively, make use of more modern facilities such as the free Wi-Fi internet access.
- My room was so nice, like a museum, with a superb view of the cathedral.
- Excellent hotel. Friendly, clean and great location. Great breakfast. Thank you!
The location of the hotel is central.
If you get a room facing the Cathedral – the view is nice. The same as in other properties on the same street.
They serve decent breakfast which includes baked eggs and the table is set nicely as well. There are two tables for breakfast, so if somebody is having them, you may need to wait. In my case, they cleaned and prepared a table for me fast, so I did not have to wait long.
- Spacious well appointed room and bathroom. A junior suite at an economy price.
- The staff were very nice, great breakfast and very good location, in the city center.
Located just 1,300 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Hospederia Tarela features a snack bar with an indoor and outdoor seating area. Free WiFi is available at the air-conditioned property.Offering landmark views, rooms at Hospederia Tarela are bright, modern and feature minimalistic décor. All come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The guest house offers a daily maid service and room service is available. There is a tour desk and an airport shuttle can be arranged for an extra cost. A continental breakfast is available.The local market, Mercado de Abastos, is 350 feet away. A variety of bars and restaurants are within a 5-minute walk. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Room was above a bar/restaurant and Praza area, but it was not loud. Windows were really well insulated. Room had tons of natural light. Great place for a pilgrim.
- Great location. Great sized room, so clean and modern.
- Not far from the cathedral, Hospedería Tarela is located on a quiet square in the old town. The rooms are spacious, immaculately clean and tastefully decorated. They are situated above a small café/bar that serves breakfast and tapas. We highly recommend Hospedería Tarela and would stay there again.
- Location is great! the double windows actually block quite a lot of the noise from the buy streets.
The location of the Hospederia is very convenient, centrally situated and near all main places in the city. The staff were very nice and helpful with everything we needed.
We will definitely repeat when we go back there.
Top Guest Houses In Negreira Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Negreira Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Negreira Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Negreira Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!