10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Navés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navés Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navés Catalonia:
Emphasis is located in Caserras, 7.5 mi from Berga and 31 mi from La Seu d’Urgell.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Emphasis features free WiFi throughout the property.This property is located in a rural area. Vic is 22 mi from Emphasis, while Ribes de Freser is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona Airport, a 1-hour drive away.
- Quiet, very clean, welcoming and friendly staff. Parking right on the street in front of hotel. Charming terrace where one enjoys the sunset with a bottle of wine, wonderful cheeses and charcuterie which we bought in Ca de Pas in Andorra. Great stopover on the way to Barcelona.
- Everything made with such love! This family hotel suits very well for familys with kids. In rooms there is double bed and two built-in beds transformers for kids. Good playing zone for kids with lots of toys. Beautiful interior, good atmosphere, very tasty healthy food!
- Stayed here with my family on the way to La Molina. Located in a small & quiet village (with a couple of product shops and cafes though if needed). The hotel and rooms were very nice & clean. The atmosphere inside was also so cozy – just loved it! And the owners are such a nice family – treated us like at home) Would definitely come back here!
- Tracte molt familiar, és com ser a casa, el meu fill de seguida s’hi va trobar a gust.
- L’habitació, la terrassa, l’amabilitat i acollida, realment fan que et sentis a casa. Ah, i super net!!!
Located on the Catalan region of El Solsonés, in Lléida, this hotel is just 20-minutes’ drive from Port Del Compte Ski Resort. Hostal Crisami features a restaurant and rooms with heating.The guest house is located 0.9 mi from Mare De La Font Natural Reserve, where hiking or horse riding can be practiced. The San Ponç swamp can be reached in 18 minutes by car, and is ideal for fishing.Each bedroom comes with a cable flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is a restaurant that offers traditional dishes, and a cafeteria. Hostal Crisami also features a common room with TV and a terrace.Hostal Crisami is located in the municipality of Solsona, on the edge of the C-26 Motorway.
- Nice big double room. Staff was nice, but nobody speak English.
- Trato personal espectacular, vamos en familia 2 adultos y 3 niños (edades de 5 y gemelas de 2 años), habitación grande y cómoda para todos. Buena cocina. Sin duda volveremos!! 😍
- El personal me hizo sentirme como en casa, es lo que más valoro (gracias Cristina!!). El hostal está muy bien ubicado, a 5 minutos a pie del centro de Solsona. La habitación muy correcta y el café de la cafetería buenísimo 🙂
- SENSACIONAL, MAGNIFICO, el trato del personal, la habitación, el servicio, la dueña se porto con nosotros de 10 muy muy amable. Totalmente recomendable. Y el desayuno sin palabras muy muy rico.
- Perfecte. Equiparable a un hotel de tres estrelles. Habitacions renovades i confortables. El personal atent i amable. Les tapes del sopar i l’esmorzar molt bo.
Hostal El Violí
This traditional Catalan country house is located 1.9 mi from the town of Cardona and 5 minutes’ drive from Cardona’s Castle.Rooms at Hostal El Violí offer views of the surrounding mountains, gardens and countryside. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. They also have heating and a fan.Hostal El Violí features a lounge area where guests can relax. There is also a tour desk with tourist information about the area, and free parking.Hiking can be practiced nearby. Sal de Cardona Mountain is 10 minutes’ drive from Hostal El Violí. Manresa is 17 mi away while Barcelona is 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.Port del Compte Ski Slopes and Montserrat Mountains can be reached in 45 minutes.
- place was fine albeit away from various facilities
- Great value for the price, comfortable, clean rooms with enough space. Lovely quiet location.
- Very friendly staff. Nice, simple B&B. Good value for money.
- Nice little hotel a short car drive from Cardona center. Hosts very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend if visiting Cardona.
- Very nice staff that even helped with getting a taxi when I was not able to find one. Clean room with a nice mountain view. Good WiFi.
Located in the Lord Valley, in the central historic quarter of the mountain village of Sant Llorenç de Morunys, Hostal Piteus is a 14th-century property offering free Wi-Fi.The Piteus has both rooms and well-equipped apartments. All accommodations comes with a flat-screen TV and heating. Apartments also have a living room with dining area, and a well-equipped kitchenette.Featuring a shared lounge with a fireplace, sofa and flat-screen TV with satellite channels, the guest house also offers storage facilities for ski equipment. A full breakfast, prepared from local produce, is also provided.Enjoying views of the surrounding mountains, El Perxe Spa includes a sauna, hammam, hot tub, sensation showers and sun terrace. Access to the spa is at an additional cost.Port del Comte Ski Resort is 8.7 mi from the Piteus, while Nordic skiing is available 12 mi away at Tuixent-La Vansa. The surrounding Solsonès region is ideal for hiking, fishing and horse riding. The guest house is 16 mi from Solsona.
- Everything very good. Friendly staff, good location, nice rooms, clean! Recommend!!
Handy for Port del Comte if you’re here for the snow.
- Wonderful owners and staff – very friendly and accommodating.
- Very nice Breakfast, super shower, uncomplicated with my bike
- Un esmorzaer boníssim i un tracte fantastic i proper. Inmillorable
Hostal La Catalana
Hostal La Catalana is located in the mountain village of Llorenç de Morunys, in the Lord Valley. It offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a lounge with a TV, sofa and fireplace where you can relax. Ski storage and laundry facilities are also available on site. There is a restaurant located in the same building.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the Catalan Pyrenees. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to Andorra in 1.5 hours.
- Good value stopover in a lovely small Catalan town
- Owner allowed us to check-in at 7 a.m. Everything was clean and comfortable. We were the only guests so we got the room with bedroom and lounge area. There were couch and big TV in the lounge area. From the bed you can see nice view to the mountains in the window (see attached picture). There is hairdryer on the reception. Located in the center (but town is very small)
- We requested soya milk if they did breakfasts. They didn’t do breakfasts but they gave us some soya milk anyway, which we thought was very generous.
- El tracte familiar, la tranquil·litat de l’establiment.
L’habitació era com un petit apartament, estava molt net I la
Hostal Casa Joan
Hostal Casa Joan offers free Wi-Fi and is set in Sant Llorenç de Morunys, 12 mi from Port Del Comte Ski Resort and a 20-minute drive from the Nordic ski resort of Tuixent-La Vansa.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have heating and a small flat-screen satellite TV. There is a wardrobe and the private bathroom comes with a shower.The restaurant serves a selection of characteristic dishes from the Vall de Lord Valley. A la carte and menu options are offered and there is a bar.You can go hiking, fishing and horse riding in the surrounding area. Walking and cycling are also recommended for enjoying the views in the Vall de Lord Valley.
- .EL LLIT MOLT COMODO EN CANVI EL ESMORZAR MOLT MOLT POC
Tant l’esmorzar com el sopar genial i en quantitat.
va ser un cap de setmana plujos,i per aixo suposo que hi havia poca gent.
Les parets no son de paper son altaveus¡¡¡¡
Habitacions super petites que per el preu podrien ser quelcom mes alegres.
El personal son els mateixos propietaris per lo que estas ben ates.
Esmorzar senzill però prou abundant. Habitacions austeres però correctes. Calefacció perfecta en dies de fred. Fan el llit cada dia. Tovalloles incloses.
Vistes impressionants als afores de Sant Llorenç de Morunys, la Serra del Verd i el Port del Compte.
- L’esmorzar era adequat, sense gaire varietat però adequat.
- Calidad precio es una barbaridad!! 70 euros para un hostal viejo y cutre. El servio muy antipatico (dueña o señora que hay en recepción)
Hostal Sant Marti
Featuring a modern décor, Hostal Sant Marti is located in the center of Puig-Reig, 1 hours’ drive from Barcelona. Free WiFi access is available, and some rooms have a balcony with views.Guests have free access to a gym with a covered swimming pool, located 50 feet from the property.All heated rooms have a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe; and come with a private bathroom with hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking or biking. You can drive to Manresa in 30 minutes, and Andorra la Vella is 62 mi away.
- Everything. The hotel has a stunning decoration. Welcoming staff and provide all facilities.
- You feel like a part of the family there. Clean, nicely decorated, small, intimate with a lovely granny as a receptionist who made us feel very comfortable.
- Clean, modern with an artsy aesthetic, super nice proprietors, honor system drinks, free parking, cool old building, good price.
Amazingly friendly proprietor and his mother is keen to help you with any problem you may have. Spanish language helps immensely but you will get by with english. I did not try as I want to improve my spanish. Breakfast is not included but you may go about 150m down the street to a bakery where they serve in the park across the road. Couple of restaurants very close for lunch (menu del dia) for example Baixador with three course meal (duck on honey) for 20€ for the weekenc menu. For the working days it gets cheaper. Also there is very nice open public pool for paltry fee of 3.80€ a day.
As a guest you can also use gym, swimming pool and sauna around the corner which belongs to the hotel free of charge!
- The design is beautiful, but the rooms are really small, fitting just beds. There’s an extra living room in the house with a small kitchen corner, games and books for children.
Offering an on-site bar and restaurant, Hostal 1888 offers rooms with unique décor with medieval-inspired features. All rooms have a balcony and some have views over the river or Gironella Old Town.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal 1888 comes with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning at the on-site restaurant; and a small selection of shops ans supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.You can drive to Barcelona El Prat Airport in 1 hour.
- Beautifully converted rooms in an old building in the centre of the town. Very good bathroom. Unfortunately the restaurant next door was closed on the night we were there but it looked very good. Nice walk along the river and up into the lovely old town.
- A comfortable exploring base, with involvement with the locals if, as we did, you like to look for it.
- Very nice, small facilities , exactly what I like. Nice , simple interior.
- Very quiet and clean, decor and restoration of a very old building very tasteful and high quality. Shower head, rain head and hot water was incredible. Balcony with river view in a sweet small town. Staff available 24/7, but nit actually in the building.
- Me gusto la ubicación y la habitación en general,la cama era cómoda.
Set in Súria village, just 2.5 mi from Serra de Castelltallat, Hostal Somnis & Arrelas offers free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Chiromassage and alternative therapies are available at the guest house.Each twin room comes with 2 single beds put together. It is equipped with a desk and flat-screen. A private bathroom includes a shower.The guest house has a modern lounge with free newspapers and a bar.Manresa is 9.3 mi away, while Barcelona can be reached in 45 minutes by car. Cardona is 9.3 mi away. Barcelona El-Prat Airport is 40 mi from Hostal Somnis & Arrels.
No reviews yet.
Masia Rovira is located in Pinell de Solsonès, in Catalonia’s beautiful Solsonès region. This traditional farmhouse has a garden with an outdoor pool and great valley views.The rooms at Masia Rovira come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a shared lounge on the top floor with unusual semicircular windows overlooking the countryside.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. Special diet menus are available on prior request. There is also a weekly market in Solsona every Friday.At Masia Rovira you can hire bicycles, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking as well. There are also various other routes nearby, including those that include the Romanesque churches of the area.Lleida is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from the property, and you can drive to Barcelona in 1.5 hours.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Navés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!