10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navata Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Navata Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navata Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navata Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navata Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navata Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navata Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navata Catalonia:
Hostal Nou de Crespià
Located in the countryside outside Crespià, this beautiful 17th-century house is offers views of the surrounding forests and hills. It features an outdoor swimming pool, an orchard and gardens with a children’s football pitch.Each bright, attractive room at Hostal Nou de Crespià has rustic décor and features such as exposed stone walls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a range of Catalan cuisine for dinner at Hostal Nou de Crespià. There is also a charming lounge area with a fireplace and a library.The surrounding region is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Girona, Olot and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone are 16 mi away, while Figueres and Besalú are just 9.3 mi away. The beaches at L’Escala and Roses can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- the cheeses and ham were excellent and there was great variety of breakfast choices
- Very charming hosts and quick to change our room when requested. The first room on offer was rather small and the iron frame bed was too short for my American husbandwho is 6.1feet tall. We were given a larger room with longer twin beds which were very comfortable. Dinner was delicious and breakfast, though basic, was good too.
- Homemade pastries at breakfast ; lovely home-cooked evening meal on request ; beautiful old house in idyllic countryside .The owners are very friendly and helpful and suggested visits to very beautiful mediaeval towns. A very peaceful and romantic break .
- Very nice accommodations, the breakfast have a nice quality and variety of food, the nature around the house and the friendly behavior from the staff.
- Beautiful spot in the country side but you must have a car to get there and a part is gravel road. The room was very nice decorated and with the beautiful garden just outside, which you are free to use together with the pool.
This traditional, family-run guest house is located 1,300 feet from the Dalí Museum and Theater. It offers cozy rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center.Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 mi from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 16 mi.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 25 mi from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
Staff very friendly and service oriented.
Building newly renovated and clean.
Very central located.
- Its close to the Dali museum and city center, everything is in walking distance. You can find a grocery store and one of the main ramblas(square) quite easily from the hostel. Even thou the room was a bit old looking, it wasn`t lacking in other things and had everything a normal hotel room would have had.
- This place totally exceeded my expectations! For the money I spent, I can’t believe how nice my room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. I was staying alone here and I felt safe and secure. And it is so close to everything!
- It is economical but hospitality is missing staff is too rigid
- Yet again a friendly welcome upon arrival. A comfortable room with a large shower. An easy walk into the centre with plenty of interesting bars and Resturants. Free parking opposite the hotel. A buffet breakfast at a very reasonable cost.
- Staff very friendly and service oriented.
Hostal Isabel II
Hostal Isabel II is located in Figueres, 600 feet from Dalí Museum. The 1-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Hostal Isabel II can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- Very good place, clean, modern, close to the center, excellent value and the receptionist was very nice and helpful
Good clean place to stay, lovely room with large window, great location in the town near Dali museum, supermarket, easy reach from bus station and train station,great.
Your staying amoungst the locals,
- The accommodation was simple but comfortable, it suited our needs. The decoration is old fashion, but didn’t bother us. The beds were super comfortable, we had a nice sleep. The hotel is located in a very convenient location with restaurants, bar and museums nearby. The check-in was quick and easy. The price is great, and the offer is proportionate to it. Figueres is a nice town, very friendly and feels safe. (the picture I have attached is the view at night from the windows of our room)
Nice to have A/C in Figueres in mid-June. It was a bit odd that we needed to check-in and check-out at a different location, but it was only a block away and easy to find.
The room was clean and comfortable.
- Location. Cleanliness. Tv and wifi OK.Very good beds.
Imma Guest house
Located in Cornellá de Terri, Imma Guest house has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace.All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. The rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at the guesthouse have a pool view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.You can play ping pong at Imma Guest house.Lloret de Mar is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The appartement and the pool was nice and clean. Good place to stay with children. Imma is a very nice and friendly host.
- Great decoration and the fireplace was a plus for sure!! The tranquillity and the liberty to come and go whenever we like. Ideal for couples. The hostess was incredible, offering help all the time and responding to our demands ASAP.
- Very spacious, quiet, private space; kind, thoughtful host; excellent facilities ie well-stocked kitchen, fridge, laundry, easy parking, wi-fi, close to supermarket, stores
- La atención De Inma, además de lo estupendo del alojamiento
- Appartement très agréable, bien décoré, bien équipé y compris en jeux pour les enfants, superbe terrasse, environnement calme
Hostal Don Pepe
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Don Pepe is located in Figueres. This guest house offers rooms for 2 people with views of the city and heating, plus a 24-hour front desk.Each heated room comes with 1 double or 2 single beds, a TV and desk. The private bathroom features a shower, and bed linen and towels are provided.You can find restaurants, bars, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Hostal Don Pepe, and the beaches of Empuriabrava, Sant Pere Pescador, and Roses are 15 minutes away by car.Figueres Train Station is a 20-minute walk from the property, and the historic city center is 1.2 mi away.
You can easily park your car in the Aldi parking just in front of the hotel. This is important because parking in the city is very expensive.
The bathroom was clean.
Rooms are big and comfy and the staff was really nice. The owner owns a restaurant/bar right next to the property so you can have food there.
It’s close to roses bay – 20 minutes by bus which is right next to the hotel.
- It’s possible to park the car at Aldi across the street.
- Extremely hot room with no air conditionning, we had to sleep with the window open and the heavy street noise due to continuous traffic. We hardly slept which was bad considering we had a 8 hours drive the following morning
- Very nice owner, he forgave us for checking out 45 minutes late. Cheaper than a hostel if there’s 2 people.
- You can easily park your car in the Aldi parking just in front of the hotel. This is important because parking in the city is very expensive.
Pensio Fluvia is located in Báscara and features a bar. This pet-friendly guesthouse also has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Girona is 13 miles from Pensio Fluvia. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Very tasty food in their house restaurant( cheeseburger with soul 🙂 , good cheap beer on the tap, free Parking Just on the other side od the road. I went up the stairs and Just left my car on the corner.
- close to the old town and Salvador Dali’s places, clean place, friendly staff,
- When we booked this facility we had in mind to be closer to the nature and away from the city centre. We haven’t been in Girona before, so it was rather a lottery for us. We generally have had very positive experience in rural parts of Spain in the past. Likewise, the owner, the lady was a nice person and wanted to be helpful to us.
- Totalmente decepcionado con todo lo encontrado en la reserva de dicho lugar. No puedo recomendarlo para nadie. Por supuesto, nunca mas volvere a mirar dicha pension.
- Ottima posizione e ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo.
Hostal La Barretina
Hostal La Barretina is set 5 minutes’ walk from Figueres’ famous Dalí Museum and 350 feet from Bosc Park. This guest house features simple rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Barretina’s restaurant and traditional Catalan cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas is available.Each of the guest house’s comfortable rooms has a fully equipped private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The Hostal is within 5 minutes’ walk of the center of Figueres, which features a castle and San Pere church. The beaches at Empuriabrava are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- We didn’t try the restaurant. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- This hotel was in a great location close to all the sites to see in Figueres. We didn’t have breakfast there as the dining room was enclosed and there were places close by where we could sit out. The owner was really friendly, the room basic but for the money excellent. We even had a small balcony where we could sit and watch the local getting their pizzas from the place opposite. All in all recommend.
- Good location, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. This was a good value. The bus and train stations are close which is convenient to Barcelona and makes day trips to Cadaques easy. It is very central to downtown Figueres.
- everything exept one thing they dont spesk english
- Really nice lace to stay in Figueres! Very clean and good looking room, reasonable price, great location.
Located in the center of Figueres, Hostal Bartis offers rooms with heating and city view. The Dali Theater and Museum is 10 minutes’ walk from the guest house.The rooms with simple décor offer a fan, wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included. Free WiFi is available throughout. Free fiber optic internet connection is also available during café opening times.Cap de Creus Natural Park is 25 mi from the property. Empuria Brava Beach is a 25-minute drive away. Figueres Train Station is 1,300 feet away.
- Actually, Figueres is a small city, so the hostel is in very convenient place, next to the train station, bus station, close to city center (less than 10 min on foot). Easy to get to any place in the town.
- I like the people who work there. They were very friendly and helpful with information about the city.
- The staff was very humble and polite. They gave me the chance to stay an extra day (not night) for free since they didn have a booking for Sunday.
- Room are clean (they clean up everyday), bed is comfortable.
- Very nice staff, good location near the railway and bus stations, very clean.
Located at the foot of the Mare De Deu Del Mont Sanctuary, this house features spectacular mountain views throughout. Can Felicià offers rooms with heating and an outdoor swimming pool.Set on beautiful gardens, Can Felicià features 2 balconies that overlook the Maya De Montcal Valley. There is also a lounge with sofas and a TV, as well as a DVD player and board games.The garden area comes with sunshades, loungers and a ping-pong table.Located between the Pyrenees and the Costa Brava Coast, activities like hiking or horse riding can be practised on the surroundings.The medieval town of Besalú is 6.2 miles away, while Figueras is 13.7 miles away. La Garrotxa Volcanic Park is a 30-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Sprint Casa Fonda
Set within 5 minutes’ walk of Banyoles’ main square and its lake, Sprint Casa Fonda offers simply decorated rooms. It features a terrace and offers free Wi-Fi at reception.Each bright room at Sprint Casa Fonda has a TV, desk, and heating. There is a sink in the room and guests have access to a shared bathroom.A restaurant service is available upon request and depending on the number of guests. You will find common areas where you can play table football and pool.The surrounding Pla de l’Estany is ideal for cycling and canoeing. There are several walking routes nearby.Girona and its airport can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 37 mi away.
- the tourist information given by the receptionist. the terrace is nice
- The owner was super kind, allow us to leave the bag without any issue. The place is super. You have the kitchen, the fridge and a very super nice terrace where you can eat (especially at sunset is super!) The beds were very comfy and the room was big enough for us (we were in 3, with the little baby sleeping in our same bed). Even tough it was a very hot day, the room was ok and we just kept open the window. The location is super since it’s very close to both the city center and the lake. The area is very quiet. I like also that it was frequented by group of athletes. The breakfast buffet is very good and we paid 5 EUR/each. For sure we’ll be back when our son will be a little bit bigger to enjoy more the surrounding area.
- Beautiful terrace view at night. Nice staff. Area seemed safe.
Basic but clean B&B, very well located close to centre and the lake in a quiet street. Staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. Rooms are basic but clean with charming old details. Shared bathrooms are clean and spacious. All rooms have single beds, no double. In the morning many people wake up early to do hiking so around 7 you can hear the first people leaving. Very quiet at night, only a very little noise from the corridors. There is a fully equipped kitchen and washingmachines.
Basico pero limpio B&B, cerca de todo. Duenos son super simpaticos. Muy agradable!
- everything else lovely staff great facilities and low price
Top Guest Houses In Navata Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navata Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navata Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navata Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!