10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navarrete La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Navarrete La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navarrete La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navarrete La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navarrete La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navarrete La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navarrete La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navarrete La Rioja:
Posada Ignatius is located in Navarrete and features a terrace. The property provides luggage storage space and free WiFi.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Logroño is 7 miles from Posada Ignatius. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Super interesting historic building that has been beautifully restored
We really liked the service. The owner gave us advise of what to do in the area and arranged a tour at a winery for us.
We would totally stay here again.
- What an amazingly fantastic hotel – just brilliant. The history of the building is incredible, the owners are extremely knowledgeable about the background and it was a delight to learn all about it. This is one of those rare finds which is worth a large detour and such a great find we are already looking a making a return trip especially to stay here again.
- We arrived during the 15th August festival and we were delighted. We saw the running of the bulls and the Matadores. Superb experience
- This hotel is in the lovely Spanish town of Navarrete that has bars and restaurants and lovely old streets to wander through.The building itself is beautiful. A very warm welcome on arrival and a guided tour offered (and taken up!) of the building along with the story of it’s history. The room was lovely and comfortable with views across old rooftops. But what made our stay so special was all the thoughtful touches and wonderful service offered by the lovely couple who run it. We had access to a roof terrace and seating area with tea and coffee facilities. But our favourite place was the wine cellar. We sat in the cool cellar sampling the sharing boards of local produce and wine that can be ordered. The doors were opened so we could watch the world go by and music left playing in the background. A lovely experience. So much thought has gone into the hotel and the level of service was so high. It was a wonderful place to stay. Thank you!
Hostal Villa de Navarrete
Located in Navarrete, Hostal Villa de Navarrete has a shared lounge and free WiFi. Each room comes with a balcony.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Logroño is 7 miles from Hostal Villa de Navarrete. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- We decided to taxi from Viana to Navarrete and bypass Logrono on the Camino. The hotel was convenient to the Camino, right along the way. The room was comfortable and the bathroom had great water pressure and hot. The hotel was close to the cathedral and places to eat. Although, I think you could have breakfast there on site, we chose not to and get a good start the next day.
- Comfortable, clean and freshly decorated rooms. Good size bathroom with shower. Very good value for a one night stay.
- Hosts were friendly, room has little balcony that allowed good airflow, and it was handy to everything.
- The hotel is very cute. Nearby there are very beautiful historical buildings. The room was comfortable and cozy. I highly recommend the hotel.
- Location was excellent, the young brothers running the place were extremely helpful, laundry was 3 Euros per load, washed & dried & delivered ! We asked for half boiled eggs & the young man allowed me to use his kitchen to prepare them to my fastidious husband’s preference. And didn’t charge extra for the eggs. Also highly recommend the restaurant directly opposite the hostel. We had a wonderful dinner there.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Úbeda is located in the center of Fuenmayor. This guest house offers rooms with heating and a tour desk.All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Busses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Hostal Hispano is located in the town of Nájera, 30 minutes’ drive from Logroño and with easy access to the A12 Motorway. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with a TV.Each basic room comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a bath tub or a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a bar and restaurant. The Hispano offers a laundry and ironing service and has a tour desk. There is a park with a children’s playground within a 5-minute walk.
- Staff were very helpful. Beautiful area and location to spend a few days.
- Extremely friendly owner. Our family was very welcomed. Great recommendations by the owner and fair prizes. We liked it very much.
- Go at the restaurant to try the home made Menestra, Carrillera and Apple cake!
- Check in staff was very unfriendly and did not speak English.
- The staff is very friendly and welcoming. It is located in a working class area across the river from the old town. The rooms are what you expect along the Camino – compact, clean and efficent.
Pensión San Lorenzo
Offering free WiFi, Pensión San Lorenzo is located in Nájera. The rooms include a balcony with city views.The rooms in Pensión San Lorenzo are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 15 miles from Pensión San Lorenzo, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
- The couple who run the pension are extremely friendly and helpful. They made us feel at home and helped to point out sites of interest in Nájera. I highly recommend this wonderful place.
- The room was clean and pleasant. The shared shower is in excellent condition. The hotel is very well maintained and Laura was very helpful. I really enjoyed it and I’m sure I’ll come back.
- Everything ! We came in beaten by Camino. Laura and her father were very patient to answer all questions we had. Laura’s father served us breakfast nicely and he was so nice to find that I need to fill up my bottle for hot water❤️. The hotel is in great location! It’s definitely the hotel you Must choose if you stay in Nájera !!
- Besides being very modern it has a lot of small details that creates a true home feeling. It has a touch of elegance and things that are thought through; like the shelf in the shower cabin – a very small thing but so nice to put your glasses there or your shampoo. The tv is put at a distance where you don’t run into it. The shower cabin is well designed and not just any crappy cabin. The hair dryer – clean and fresh etc etc. Again, lot of thinking put in this room and after a hard day out in the sun or walking the Camino it’s so refreshing and relaxing!
- Very clean and comfortable space! No AC but it wasnt the end of the once evening hit and we opened the window to let the cool air in. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. WiFi was soso – strong at times, weak others. Laundry service was a huge plus! Easy access to the Camino!
Hotel Duques de Najera
Housed in a charming property dating from the 17th century, Duques de Najera is located next to Najerilla river, in the small town of Najera, near the city of Logroño.Each of the bedrooms in Duques de Nájera comes with an private bathroom and is decorated in bright colors, boasting plenty of natural light. You can enjoy complete tranquility and rest in the hotels bedrooms.Kick start your day with breakfast in the hotels breakfast bar, before heading out for a long stroll through the surrounding countryside, or into the small town of Najera.In the evening, you can relax in the TV room, or go for a drink and a chat in the on-site bar.
- After a long walk a perfect place to chill. Close to restaurants.
The room is amazing…big and cute.
And the hotel is close to the city centre.
- The staff were fantastic. They really helped me out of a spot regarding the taxi to Logroño. Rooms were clean and tidy.
- We only stayed one night but the hotel was very clean and comfortable, very central for the old town. Would definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers.
- Clean rooms with airconditioning, in walking distance of restaurants. A nice place for relief after a day on the Camino
Hostal Valle del Iregua
This guest house is located in a small town in the Iregua Valley, just 15 minutes’ drive south of Logroño. It has a 24-hour reception desk and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hostal Valle del Iregua’s rooms feature a simple décor with tiled floors. Each is equipped with a TV and the private bathroom has a shower.Guests will find some bars and restaurants in the village or in the nearby town of Alberite, less than 10 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. Vitoria is about 1 hour’s drive away and Pamplona can be reached in about 1.5 hours by car.Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available from reception.
- The staff is very friendly. The value is real good, given its 15 minutes away from Logroño.
- Good, basic accommodation. Free wi-fi available. Quiet, despite being in the town. Gloria was very helpful with all questions, despite her lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- Nothing particularly in the hotel, but the locals were nice. One can eat and drink at the ‘placa mayor’ for a very reasonable price.
- La ubicación es excelente, se encuentra a un minuto de la plaza. La habitación es grande, así como las camas, comodas. El baño también es amplio y en muy buenas condiciones.
- zeer vriendelijke dame die onmiddellijk stadsplannetjes ter beschikking stelde, mooie kamer en goede badkamer
Hostal San Andrés
Located in Alesón, by the N-120 motorway, Hostal San Andrés is a guest house with a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout. The city of Logroño is 20 minutes’ drive away.Rooms at the San Andrés come with heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided free of charge.Hostal San Andrés has a café bar and a restaurant that serves tapas, sandwiches and a daily set menu. Luggage storage is available.Set within the wine region of La Rioja Alta, the property is also by the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Santiago de la Cogolla Monastery is a 10-minute drive from the property. Bilbao Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- The food was Ecxelent and the service Ecxelent too
- The room was nice and clean and quiet and the staff were friendly. The only small minus is that the property is about a half hour walk out of town. If you have your own transportation this would not be an issue.
The hostal was chosen due to lack of adequate offers in Najera.
The only good thing which can be told, we spent night there and the parking was good.
Also, the room has double bed, real one.
Short drive to Najera
Good restaurant, used by locals. Gracious barmaid retrieved keys from my locked room twice without complaint.
- Staff was accommodating and helpful. Dinner was excellent.
Hostal Ciudad de Nájera
The Ciudad guest house is located in the center of Nájera, on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers comfortable, spacious rooms with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and private bathrooms with a hairdryer.All rooms in Hostal Ciudad de Nájera have free Wi-Fi and heating. Some have private balconies.The property is less than 0.6 mi from the A-12 main road. Logroño is just 20 minutes’ drive away. The monastery of Santo Domingo de La Calzada is 5.6 mi away, while the Suso monastery is 16 mi away.Reception is open 24 hours a day, and offers luggage storage.There is also a bikes and motorbikes parking garage. Staff will be happy to offer advice on local sights and visits.
- Friendly and helpful host. Had air conditioning. Laundry service at nearby albergue.
Perfect location for the Camino.
Well sign posted at the end of the street.
- They were very helpful. I left my sunglasses there and they arranged to have them sent to my next albergue. They went above and beyond.
- The bathroom was beautiful and had a tub. The staff very helpful with everything from directions to booking my next night hotel.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. The property was very clean and adjacent to the Camino trail. A short walk to the bars and restaurants.
Hostal Meson Pepa
Hostal Meson Pepa offers a la carte restaurant serving traditional La Rioja dishes, and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free luggage storage, and a free public parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, all air-conditioned rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and towels.There is a bar inside the property, and you can find traditional wine cellar in a 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Meson Pepa is 1.9 mi from Logroño Train Station, and buses to the old town of Logroño leave from a bus stop located in front of the guest house. Vitoria Airport is 34 mi away.
A small but very clean bedroom , bathroom fine.
Easy free on site parking.
Excellent 10euro Menu del Dia , good homestyle cooking , plenty of wine included !
Quiet at night , a good nights sleep.
Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Provided with meal although arrived late
Lovely warm room room on a cold December night.
- Clean room with everything we needed for our overnight stay. Comfy beds. Super value for money.
very good in advising of a very close bus stop so that we could get into the centre of Logrono easily.
easy to find
- Pet friendly. Good access to motorway. Good parking. Friendly staff. Would stay there again, if in the area.
- A small but very clean bedroom , bathroom fine.
Top Guest Houses In Navarrete La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navarrete La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navarrete La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navarrete La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!