10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navarredonda De Gredos Castile And Leon:
Located within a farm in the Sierra de Gredos, Hostal Almanzor enjoys spectacular views of the mountains and surrounding pine forests. It features a rooftop sun terrace and a garden with fruit trees.The rooms at Almanzor Hostal are tastefully decorated and feature simple design. They come with free Wi-Fi, a TV, DVD player and private bathroom.The restaurant at Hostal Almanzor offers innovative traditional cuisine using fresh ingredients. Breakfast is served on the terrace and includes freshly baked bread. Special diet menus are available upon request.Almanzor offers a panoramic lounge with a TV and fireplace and a games room with a pool table. An annex on the property grounds is used for wildlife watching.A public swimming pool can be found one mile from the guest house and guests receive discounts at a spa 3.1 mi away.The Corneja Valley is 12 mi away and the Águila Cave is 37 mi from the property. Local activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking.
- A warm welcome, very friendly staff, excellent food in stunning surroundings.
- Nicely situated in a very calming quite environment. Down to earth rustic style, very friendly staff and great tapas.
- The owners were amazingly helpful and friendly. They gave us lots of suggestions on where to walk and see wildlife.
- Hosts Luis and Lolly are friendly and obliging. Hides for birders. Lolly is a great cook!
- The environment, the comfort, the cleaning, the staff, etc.
Hostal Refugio De Gredos
Located in the village of Navarredonda De Gredos, at 4921 feet’ altitude, Hostal Refugio De Gredos features a furnished terrace with views of Sierra de Gredos Mountains.The guest house features a shared lounge with a fireplace and an adjoining dining room where breakfast is served. Dinners are also available on request and with prior reservation.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The property also includes a 24-hour reception and free parking facilities outside. The center of Navarredonda De Gredos, with shops, a bar, and a petrol station, can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- The host was amazing kind and nice to us, specially in a more difficult time. We felt most welcomed. Thank you so much…
- A very heartfelt welcome and flexible breakfast hours; possibility to make yourself a cup of tea:-)
- Woman of the hostel was very friendly and interested
- Te sientes muy bien atendido por Cochi. El desayuno estaba muy bien, todo rico y se puede repetir. El entorno es muy bonito y con muchos pueblos para ver. La relación calidad -precio es adecuada. Pudimos llevar a nuestra perra, lo cual es muy de agradecer, toda la gente fue amabilísima con el perro.
El alojamiento cumplía todas las características que buscaba: comodidad, limpieza, orden.
Mención especial para CONCHI, la persona que gestiona el alojamiento (junto con otra chica, pero de esta segunda no conozco el nombre). Super amable, atenta, educada, cordial: UN LUJO DE PERSONA!!!
Muchas gracias por hacer más agradable mi estancia!
Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles
Featuring an on-site restaurant and free WiFi, Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles is located in San Martín del Pimpollar. This guest house offers heated rooms with mountain views.Each room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Homemade food is served in Las Cuatro Calles’ rustic-style restaurant. Staff at the property can provide you with tourist information about the area. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike rental is available.The property is set on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and the historic city of Avila is 31 mi away.
- The hosts were so helpful and friendly. Juan was especially helpful in providing birding information for the Platforma and other areas. Dinner was delicious and breakfast was adequate. If you are interested in nature and especially birds, this is the place to stay.
- The friendly hospitality of the owners and amount of time spent giving us information to enhance our visit to the area.
- Very nice small village, beautiful mountains. The hostel is cozy, and food is great. Very friendly owners. Good wifi.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner. He lent us a map and showed us where to go for walks. Room and beds were great. Nice lounge with log fire. Would stay here again.
- Tidy room and good shower. Breakfast area was nice. Hosts were excellent and offered dinner, which was taken up by many guests as this mountain village is some distance away from restaurants
Hotel Rural Los Molinillos
Los Molinillos is a small, country-style hotel, located in the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. The hotel features rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Hoyos del Espino is 25 mi away from the hotel.The spacious rooms at Los Molinillos have wooden furniture and tiled floors. Each has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Los Molinillos has a café-bar and a terrace. The hotel offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel is just 350 feet from the River Arenal. Local activities include horse riding and hiking.Ávila and Talavera de la Reina can be reached in just over an hour, by car. Madrid and Salamanca are both around a 2-hour drive from Los Molinillos.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Location was stunning. Tremendous view from balcony. Extremely relaxing.
- The view from the room was great. The food was basic but good, particular liked the Gambones.
- Great location for mountain walking, overall nice decent sized room, comfortable bed, basic but good breakfast, nice balcony, friendly staff
- Very friendly staff, good food and good value in the restaurant, room was more than adequate for purpose. This is a lovely location to visit in summer, but see the negative comments!
- Simple but clean, at the edge of the small town of El Arenal with a nice view over hills and right in the middle of cherry-producing country! Is also a fine place to eat, very simple food but done well. Friendly and helpful staff. There is a lift.
El Manantial de Gredos
Offering rooms with mountain views and a restaurant, El Manantial de Gredos has a peaceful setting in El Arenal, within Sierra de Gredos Regional Park. It offers rustic accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.The individually decorated rooms at El Manantial de Gredos have rustic décor with wooden furnishings. There is air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of local cuisine in the Manantial’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar.The surrounding Tiétar Valley is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. Navalcán Lake is a 40-minute drive from the property.Talavera de la Reina is less than 37 mi from the guest house, while Ávila can be reached in just over an hour by car. The center of Madrid is approximately 112 mi away.
A friendly welcome and the microwave and the fridge put at our disposal:)
The house is beautiful and so well kept.
- El sitio cumple con las espectativas, está bien situado, el personal es muy amable, está bien cuidado y limpio.
- El trato de tere fue exquisito, Súper profesional a la par que familiar
- Fuimos a visitar a mi hija, que estaba en un campamento cercano. La propietaria fue amabilísima, nos facilitó una toalla para ella, poder salir más tarde de la habitación, todo tipo de información…
- La atención personal y la comida, aunque lo demás también está bien.
- A friendly welcome and the microwave and the fridge put at our disposal:)
Hostal-Restaurante Fogón de Gredos
Offering a restaurant, Hostal-Restaurante Fogón de Gredo is set south from the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. Located on the edge of Guisando, this guest house features free Wi-Fi and impressive mountain views.Each simply decorated room has heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Superior rooms also include a TV and a seating area.Both traditional and modern dishes are offered at the Fogón de Gredo’s on-site restaurant. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed on the terrace in the summer months, overlooking the countryside. A variety of beers and wines are served at the cozy bar, featuring sofas and a fireplace.Staff can organize horse riding and hiking trips for guests and there are many hiking trails in the surrounding countryside.Arenas de San Pedro is 4.3 mi from the property and Talavera de la Reina is 150 feet away. Hoyos del Espino is 32 mi from the property.
A very profesionally run small hotel; high quality food; excellent breakfast; a very kind and communicative owner…
A place to come back!
Location was very pretty with good views. Good for walkers and people wanting to explore nature.
Owner was very accommodating.
- Situated near a fast flowing stream amongst pine trees. Clean rooms with some black wrought iron fittings ,above average art on the walls.Although ate a bar meal the menu for the restaurant looked very good. Awards on the walls seem to confirm this.
- Clean room, great views, friendly host and fabulous food. And paths into the mountains straight from the hotel. Perfect!
- Lo único bueno fue el personal que era muy amable y la ubicación. La comida muy buena, comimos cabrito que estaba espectacular. La atención de las camareras muy buena.
- A very profesionally run small hotel; high quality food; excellent breakfast; a very kind and communicative owner…
Hostal El Castillo
Hostal El Castillo is located in Arenas de San Pedro, with great views of Don Álvaro de Luna Castle. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Reception at the El Castillo is open 24 hours a day, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. There are many restaurants and bars within a short walk.Hostal El Castillo is located just outside the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. Talavera La Reina is a 45-minute drive away.
- The Hostal has a great location on the edge of the town, with free parking just around the corner. Showers are great. The WiFi had the odd problem but nothing serious
The local Supermercado was close and provided better quality food than local bars or restaurants.
The countryside outside the town was beautiful with many wildflowers, beautiful trees like Pyrenean Oaks and also the snow-topped mountains.
clean and surprisingly quiet at night
Good breakfast options in nearby
- Right in town centre. Gave us somewhere to store the bikes inside. Double glazing shuts out street noise fine. Very friendly owners. A basic hostel, but everything good and clean.
- Located in the Centre, so shops, bars and restaurants are just around the corner.
Posada del Infante Posada Real
This rural hotel is located on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. Set in 2 hectares of gardens, it offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi zone and scenic mountain views.Posada del Infante Posada Real’s heated rooms feature elegant, traditional decor. Each has a plasma TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also feature a spa bath and a lounge area.The hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine in its dining room with fireplace. There is a bar and packed lunches can be provided for days out. There is also a comfortable TV lounge with board games.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling and you can visit Arenas de San Pedro with its 13th century Triste Condesa Castle, 1.9 mi away.The Posada del Infante Posada Real is set next to the AV-25 main road and offers free private parking. It is 50 mi from Avila and 2 hours’ drive from Madrid.
- La cama era grande y cómoda. El día que nos marchábamos teníamos que salir muy temprano, por lo que la noche de antes nos dejaron el desayuno en la habitación, lo cual fue un gran gesto.
- La habitacion muy bonita, la ducha es muy grande se pueden duchar dos personas. El personal es muy agradable y servicial.
- Estuvimos en la suite con jacuzzi, muy amplia, cama cómoda, buenas calidades. El restaurante y su comida muy bueno. Buena atención.
- Cruasanes no había, la cama comodisima,la tv,necesitas prismáticos para poder verla.
- la relación calidad-precio es excelente y trato excepcional. la ubicacion de la posada hace que su estancia sea má relajante al situarse a pocos km de la poblacion.
Located in the town of Arenas de San Pedro, Hostal Avenida features free Wi-Fi and views of Gredos Mountain. This guest house is 0.9 mi from Castillo de la Triste Condesa Castle.Guests have access to a shared lounge with TV. This property offers bedrooms with heating, wardrobe and a TV. Each bedroom includes a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub.Hostal Avenida is within 10 minutes’ walk from restaurants and shops.The Rio Cuevas Reservoir is 1.2 mi from the hostel. The area is popular for hiking and cycling.The city of Talavera de la Reina is a 30-minute drive away.
- Sin duda alguna el dueño es un gran anfitrión. Amable y dispuesto a ayudar.
- la atención prestada por la persona de la recepción
- El propietario fue muy amable, me explicó todo lo que merecía la pena ver por allí y cómo ir. Además, me dió una habitación doble, con un baño exterior y una buena terraza para mi perrito. Pude aparcar al lado, había una especie de parking exterior gratuito. En general, todo bastante limpio y cuidado, y el servicio muy bueno.
- el hostal está bien, sencillo pero cómodo, la habitación bastante amplia, la cama cómoda. El trato del personal muy bueno. Todo muy limpio.
- La atención que tuvimos y la simpatía del anfitrión!!
Hostal El Cerro
The Hostal El Cerro is a stone building overlooking the Gredos mountain range. This property offers free WiFi.The well-sized rooms at El Cerro mix stone walls with antique-style furniture. The bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have heating and TV.The restaurant at Hostal El Cerro offers traditional cooking, including plenty of meat dishes. The air-conditioned café has music, newspapers and board games. From here you can enjoy wonderful views of the mountains and valley.El Cerro can be found in the village of Pedro Bernardo. The area is popular for hiking and climbing, as well as hang-gliding. The nearest airport is Madrid, about 78 mi away.
- We had a superior double room (floor 1) and it was bright and cosy. The pool area is great with beautiful views (would have been lovely to have big umbrellas as shade). Staff are great, very obliging. Food very tasty, totally recommend their restaurant. Overall, lovely and relaxing stay!
- Super limpio y mobiliario con estilo. Cama muy comoda. TODO el personal amabilisimo y atento. Disfrutamos mucho de la piscina y la cama balinesa con unas vistas de sueño. Se come muuuy bien. El desayuno..fabuloso, efectivamente. Las noches en su terraza al sabor de un mojito. Ya estamos pensando fecha para volver. Un grato descubrimiento q recomendamos.
- Es un hostal situado en un sitio inmejorable, con unas vistas perfectas y unas características muy confortable con unos buenos servicios: piscina, spa, servicio de terraza,…el personal es muy amable, te ayudan y facilitan tu estancia. Lo que más destaco es la tranquilidad y el silencio en un espacio dentro de la naturaleza.
- La piscina fantástica, se puede disfrutar de muchísimo silencio tanto en la habitación como en la piscina, el trato es muy cercano y genial, los desayunos riquísimos, nos pusieron bizcocho casero, zumo natural, tostadas con tomate y café, la habitación preciosa con las vistas y super limpio todo
- Todo el hostal está montado con todo lujo de detalles, las habitaciones son muy bonitas y cómodas, vistas, impresionantes y el entorno perfecto, el Spa es precioso con vistas a la montaña, en fin idílico.
Top Guest Houses In Navarredonda De Gredos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navarredonda de Gredos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!