10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navalosa Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navalosa Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navalosa Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navalosa Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navalosa Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navalosa Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navalosa Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navalosa Castile And Leon:
Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles
Featuring an on-site restaurant and free WiFi, Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles is located in San Martín del Pimpollar. This guest house offers heated rooms with mountain views.Each room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Homemade food is served in Las Cuatro Calles’ rustic-style restaurant. Staff at the property can provide you with tourist information about the area. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike rental is available.The property is set on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and the historic city of Avila is 31 mi away.
- The hosts were so helpful and friendly. Juan was especially helpful in providing birding information for the Platforma and other areas. Dinner was delicious and breakfast was adequate. If you are interested in nature and especially birds, this is the place to stay.
- The friendly hospitality of the owners and amount of time spent giving us information to enhance our visit to the area.
- Very nice small village, beautiful mountains. The hostel is cozy, and food is great. Very friendly owners. Good wifi.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner. He lent us a map and showed us where to go for walks. Room and beds were great. Nice lounge with log fire. Would stay here again.
- Tidy room and good shower. Breakfast area was nice. Hosts were excellent and offered dinner, which was taken up by many guests as this mountain village is some distance away from restaurants
Barbacedo is located in the Tiétar Valley town of Mijares, just outside the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and country-style rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Hotel Barbacedo are equipped with central heating and cable TV. Each has a private bathroom.Barbacedo Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a games room with a pool table, and staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area.The town of Talavera La Reina is under an hour’s drive from the hotel. The Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve, a 30-minute drive away, is popular for hiking and fishing.
- El hostal lo lleva una familia y el trato no podria ser inmejorable por parte de todos ellos.
- La limpieza y comodidad de las camas, así como el trato mable del personal y, por supuesto, el enclave precioso de naturaleza de montaña que ofrece.
- Me gustó la atención personal y la ubicación del lugar. Las pizzas tan riquísimas que hacen, el bizcocho casero que ofrecen en el desayuno. Un lugar perfecto donde perderse y relajarse
- La comida es excelente, la zona de la piscina muy agradable y el personal muy amable.
- El personal muy amable y atento, tanto en el hotel como en el restaurante y bar. Íbamos con una nena de 4 años y genial. La zona muy tranquila y sin ruidos nocturnos. La piscina amplia y con un bonito jardín. El desayuno completo, te ofrecen tostadas, bizcocho casero, zumo, mermeladas…fuimos a cenar sus pizzas y buenísimas. El menú del día variado muy rico, lo mejor la tarta de queso. En todo momento nos ofrecieron información de la zona y de sus charcos. Sin duda muy buena elección, esperamos volver
Hostal Arpa is set in Navalmoral. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The accommodations offers free WiFi.Guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a seating area and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hostal Arpa can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Avila is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Arenas de San Pedro is 24 mi away.
Great value for money. It is a simple hotel with very friendly staff. Willing to help and nice conversations.
We had a quick meal and breakfast was great, compared for the price of the stay.
- Located in a mountain village and very quiet. Good for people who wish to get away from cities for a while.
- Underground car park for my motorcycle. Sparkling bathroom.
- Me gusto el trato, las instalaciones y el servico.
- Personal muy amable. Habitaciones amplias. Todo muy limpio.
- Great value for money. It is a simple hotel with very friendly staff. Willing to help and nice conversations.
Hostal El Cerro
The Hostal El Cerro is a stone building overlooking the Gredos mountain range. This property offers free WiFi.The well-sized rooms at El Cerro mix stone walls with antique-style furniture. The bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have heating and TV.The restaurant at Hostal El Cerro offers traditional cooking, including plenty of meat dishes. The air-conditioned café has music, newspapers and board games. From here you can enjoy wonderful views of the mountains and valley.El Cerro can be found in the village of Pedro Bernardo. The area is popular for hiking and climbing, as well as hang-gliding. The nearest airport is Madrid, about 78 mi away.
- We had a superior double room (floor 1) and it was bright and cosy. The pool area is great with beautiful views (would have been lovely to have big umbrellas as shade). Staff are great, very obliging. Food very tasty, totally recommend their restaurant. Overall, lovely and relaxing stay!
- Super limpio y mobiliario con estilo. Cama muy comoda. TODO el personal amabilisimo y atento. Disfrutamos mucho de la piscina y la cama balinesa con unas vistas de sueño. Se come muuuy bien. El desayuno..fabuloso, efectivamente. Las noches en su terraza al sabor de un mojito. Ya estamos pensando fecha para volver. Un grato descubrimiento q recomendamos.
- Es un hostal situado en un sitio inmejorable, con unas vistas perfectas y unas características muy confortable con unos buenos servicios: piscina, spa, servicio de terraza,…el personal es muy amable, te ayudan y facilitan tu estancia. Lo que más destaco es la tranquilidad y el silencio en un espacio dentro de la naturaleza.
- La piscina fantástica, se puede disfrutar de muchísimo silencio tanto en la habitación como en la piscina, el trato es muy cercano y genial, los desayunos riquísimos, nos pusieron bizcocho casero, zumo natural, tostadas con tomate y café, la habitación preciosa con las vistas y super limpio todo
- Todo el hostal está montado con todo lujo de detalles, las habitaciones son muy bonitas y cómodas, vistas, impresionantes y el entorno perfecto, el Spa es precioso con vistas a la montaña, en fin idílico.
Located within a farm in the Sierra de Gredos, Hostal Almanzor enjoys spectacular views of the mountains and surrounding pine forests. It features a rooftop sun terrace and a garden with fruit trees.The rooms at Almanzor Hostal are tastefully decorated and feature simple design. They come with free Wi-Fi, a TV, DVD player and private bathroom.The restaurant at Hostal Almanzor offers innovative traditional cuisine using fresh ingredients. Breakfast is served on the terrace and includes freshly baked bread. Special diet menus are available upon request.Almanzor offers a panoramic lounge with a TV and fireplace and a games room with a pool table. An annex on the property grounds is used for wildlife watching.A public swimming pool can be found one mile from the guest house and guests receive discounts at a spa 3.1 mi away.The Corneja Valley is 12 mi away and the Águila Cave is 37 mi from the property. Local activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking.
- A warm welcome, very friendly staff, excellent food in stunning surroundings.
- Nicely situated in a very calming quite environment. Down to earth rustic style, very friendly staff and great tapas.
- The owners were amazingly helpful and friendly. They gave us lots of suggestions on where to walk and see wildlife.
- Hosts Luis and Lolly are friendly and obliging. Hides for birders. Lolly is a great cook!
- The environment, the comfort, the cleaning, the staff, etc.
Hostal Refugio De Gredos
Located in the village of Navarredonda De Gredos, at 4921 feet’ altitude, Hostal Refugio De Gredos features a furnished terrace with views of Sierra de Gredos Mountains.The guest house features a shared lounge with a fireplace and an adjoining dining room where breakfast is served. Dinners are also available on request and with prior reservation.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The property also includes a 24-hour reception and free parking facilities outside. The center of Navarredonda De Gredos, with shops, a bar, and a petrol station, can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- The host was amazing kind and nice to us, specially in a more difficult time. We felt most welcomed. Thank you so much…
- A very heartfelt welcome and flexible breakfast hours; possibility to make yourself a cup of tea:-)
- Woman of the hostel was very friendly and interested
- Te sientes muy bien atendido por Cochi. El desayuno estaba muy bien, todo rico y se puede repetir. El entorno es muy bonito y con muchos pueblos para ver. La relación calidad -precio es adecuada. Pudimos llevar a nuestra perra, lo cual es muy de agradecer, toda la gente fue amabilísima con el perro.
El alojamiento cumplía todas las características que buscaba: comodidad, limpieza, orden.
Mención especial para CONCHI, la persona que gestiona el alojamiento (junto con otra chica, pero de esta segunda no conozco el nombre). Super amable, atenta, educada, cordial: UN LUJO DE PERSONA!!!
Muchas gracias por hacer más agradable mi estancia!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Rural Mainz offers pet-friendly accommodations in Piedralaves.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The majority of them have a balcony with views over the valley and the surrounding mountains.The on-site bar and restaurant offers a range of local products of the area and a shared lounge area is available to relax.Plenty of activities can be enjoyed in the area, including hiking and horse riding; and yopu can drive to Las Grutas del Aguila Cave within 30 minutes. Talavera de la Reina is 25 mi from Hostal Rural Mainz, while Arenas de San Pedro is 22 mi away.
- Simple but well located hotel in Tietar Valley. Great spot for walking breaks. Staff efficient but without charm. Queen size bed a bonus. Shower hot and powerful. Acceptable for one night stay and good value for money with breakfast included.
- La Atención ha sido excelente y el entorno es ideal
- La habitación muy bien, aunque sin balcón, al menos la mía, y sin bidet en el baño.
Chambre propre et confortable. Climatisation fonctionnelle. Accueil sympathique. Bar de l’hôtel parfait pour le petit déjeuner.
Parking gratuit à proximité.
- Accueil agréable et adapté à notre horaire d’arrivée malgré la fermeture du restaurant ce jour. Personnel sympathique. Chambre propre avec climatisation. Bar et restauration sur place. Bonne situation.
Hotel Rural Los Molinillos
Los Molinillos is a small, country-style hotel, located in the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. The hotel features rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Hoyos del Espino is 25 mi away from the hotel.The spacious rooms at Los Molinillos have wooden furniture and tiled floors. Each has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Los Molinillos has a café-bar and a terrace. The hotel offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel is just 350 feet from the River Arenal. Local activities include horse riding and hiking.Ávila and Talavera de la Reina can be reached in just over an hour, by car. Madrid and Salamanca are both around a 2-hour drive from Los Molinillos.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Location was stunning. Tremendous view from balcony. Extremely relaxing.
- The view from the room was great. The food was basic but good, particular liked the Gambones.
- Great location for mountain walking, overall nice decent sized room, comfortable bed, basic but good breakfast, nice balcony, friendly staff
- Very friendly staff, good food and good value in the restaurant, room was more than adequate for purpose. This is a lovely location to visit in summer, but see the negative comments!
- Simple but clean, at the edge of the small town of El Arenal with a nice view over hills and right in the middle of cherry-producing country! Is also a fine place to eat, very simple food but done well. Friendly and helpful staff. There is a lift.
El Manantial de Gredos
Offering rooms with mountain views and a restaurant, El Manantial de Gredos has a peaceful setting in El Arenal, within Sierra de Gredos Regional Park. It offers rustic accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.The individually decorated rooms at El Manantial de Gredos have rustic décor with wooden furnishings. There is air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of local cuisine in the Manantial’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar.The surrounding Tiétar Valley is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. Navalcán Lake is a 40-minute drive from the property.Talavera de la Reina is less than 37 mi from the guest house, while Ávila can be reached in just over an hour by car. The center of Madrid is approximately 112 mi away.
A friendly welcome and the microwave and the fridge put at our disposal:)
The house is beautiful and so well kept.
- El sitio cumple con las espectativas, está bien situado, el personal es muy amable, está bien cuidado y limpio.
- El trato de tere fue exquisito, Súper profesional a la par que familiar
- Fuimos a visitar a mi hija, que estaba en un campamento cercano. La propietaria fue amabilísima, nos facilitó una toalla para ella, poder salir más tarde de la habitación, todo tipo de información…
- La atención personal y la comida, aunque lo demás también está bien.
- A friendly welcome and the microwave and the fridge put at our disposal:)
Casa Rural El Roblon
Featuring a garden and terrace, Casa Rural El Roblon is located in Toledo. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas.Each room has a bathroom with shower. There is a shared lounge area with TV, fireplace and library where guests can relax.Casa Rural El Roblon is 22 mi from Talavera de la Reina, while Hoyos del Espino and the Sierra de Gredos are 57 mi away. Barajas Airport is 93 mi away. Free parking on site is offered.
- Atmosphere good, host very friendly & spoke English. The room had a flyscreen. Dinner & breakfast were good with local ingredients.
- Everything, the surroundings,the peace and quiet . Nothing was to much trouble for the host. I was the only guest so spoiled with whatever’ I needed. Wonderful food, freshly prepared and cooked. Chips to die for.
- Quiet place in the middle of the Valley of Tiétar. The house is surrounded by a beautiful Spanish landscape called “Dehesa” with cattle and holm oaks
- Wonderful place for a quiet peaceful stay. Excellent host.
- lovely peaceful “casa rural” in beautiful countryside.
Top Guest Houses In Navalosa Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navalosa Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navalosa Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navalosa Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!