10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navalmoral Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navalmoral Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navalmoral Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navalmoral Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navalmoral Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navalmoral Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navalmoral Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navalmoral Castile And Leon:
Hostal Arpa is set in Navalmoral. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The accommodations offers free WiFi.Guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a seating area and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hostal Arpa can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Avila is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Arenas de San Pedro is 24 mi away.
Great value for money. It is a simple hotel with very friendly staff. Willing to help and nice conversations.
We had a quick meal and breakfast was great, compared for the price of the stay.
- Located in a mountain village and very quiet. Good for people who wish to get away from cities for a while.
- Underground car park for my motorcycle. Sparkling bathroom.
- Me gusto el trato, las instalaciones y el servico.
- Personal muy amable. Habitaciones amplias. Todo muy limpio.
- Great value for money. It is a simple hotel with very friendly staff. Willing to help and nice conversations.
Hostal Restaurante El Chato
Hotel Restaurante El Chato is located in the village of El Barraco, close to the Burguillo Reservoir. It features simply decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The hotel has a rustic style-restaurant, which serves regional cuisine and specializes in lamb and baby goat dishes.The center of El Barraco is only 1,650 feet from the hotel. Here you can find a variety of bars and restaurants.The area is ideal for hiking, horse riding and canyoning. Ávila is 16 mi from El Chato while Madrid is 62 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Maury provides rooms in El Barraco. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet.Guests at Hostal Maury will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Barraco, like cycling.Ávila is 13 miles from the accommodation, while El Escorial is 29 miles away.
- Nos dieron a elegir entre dos habitaciones. Tenía cocina..
- La amabilidad de la gerencia del hostal y limpieza de la habitación
- La habitación excelente y muy limpia. Con todos los lujos. Muu amable ademas
La tranquilidad del lugar, la amabilidad del personal del hotel y el contacto cercano.
La buena relación calidad-precio.
El confort de la habitación y además la presencia de frigorífico y cocina aunque sea compartida, que la verdad con el calor se agradece el poder guardar cosas para que se mantengan frías
- La limpieza y la casa. Está muy nueva y tiene de todo. Los colchones cómodos, el baño muy nuevo y estupendo y la dueña muy maja.
Hostal el Rastro
Set within Avila’s Medieval walls, this recently renovated, 16th-century guesthouse boasts rustic charm and a fabulously authentic restaurant.The guesthouse’s design remains faithful to the delightful architecture of the Rastro’s original structure. This is all complemented by tasteful artwork, hardwood floors and rustic furniture.Dine in the charming, traditional restaurant which dates back to 1885. Enjoy dishes typical of the region and the period, set within the tavern-style dining room and next to an open fireplace.Hotel Rastro is ideally located near Avila’s main sights. You can walk to the birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesus and then learn about her amazing life in the adjacent museum. Visit the enchanting Gothic Cathedral which is built into the city’s walls. Enjoy an authentic espresso in one of the pleasant squares.
- Excellently situated in heart of old town, spotless, excellent staff.
Location by city wall [near to it]I had booked the Hostal but got room in Hotel around the corner.
Bathroom was good.
- It was one of the most romantic places we’ve stayed ever! The ‘hostel’ actually means a few rooms above a restaurant which has been operating since 1881, built just into the city walls of Ávila, next to one of the city gates.
Beautiful view from the bedroom and fantastic location.
Friendly and helpful staff.
- They have the restaurant, so you can eat at there and they lend us glass. Large room and comfortable bed. Near old town. Good equipment.
Located within Ávila’s old city walls, a UNESCO heritage site, Le Vintage is beside the town hall and cathedral. It offers free WiFi and modern rooms.All stylish, heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.You will find many restaurants in the surrounding area. Ávila Tourist Office is just 350 feet from the property and Santa Teresa Convent is 1,000 feet away.
- The location was great and good value for money. The beds were comfortable and the shower had good pressure. The girl at reception was very welcoming and helpful.
Very nice and helpful staff.
Beautiful decorations and vintage atmosphere in whole hostel.
Very central location inside the old part of Avila.
Friendly staff, reasonable English spoken.
- Extremely friendly staff, very happy to help. Right in the center.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, very surprised by the interior design
Hostal El Pinar
Set 1.2 mi from Ávila’s old town, Hostal El Pinar features rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. This guest house offers views of the city’s old walls.Each simply decorated room at Hostal El Pinar has heating and a desk.Guests can make use of El Pinar’s free private parking facilities, as well as its tour desk and 24-hour reception.The guest house offers easy access to the A51 Motorway, which connects guests to Salamanca and Madrid within 90 minutes. The beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 31 mi away.
Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
very nice and clean motel
5 minutes drive
Simple place, easy to find once you know its not in the city but on the Valladolid road out of it, about 1 km.
Plenty of parking outside and near by.
Quiet but not silent.
Pleasant easy stay.
Staff very friendly.
- I liked the cleaniness and freshness of the place. The staff was very helpful and cordial.
- Отличный недорогой придорожный мотель. Рядом бар. Персонал очень вежливый и информативный. В номере чисто и уютно. Интернет работал замечательно.
- Un hostal limpio y adecuado para pasar una noche. Nos explicaron qué hacer y no tuvimos ningún problema.
- Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
Hostal Don Diego is centrally located 350 feet inside Avila’s historic walls, and 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Rooms at the Don Diego guest house are also heated, and come with a TV and a telephone. They feature wooden floors, and some rooms have a work desk.The Don Diego has a 24-hour front desk, and offers private on-site parking for an extra charge. You can walk to the Palacio de Congresos Lienzo Norte in 3 minutes and Universidad Católica is 0.6 mi away.
- The ability to use the kitchen clean towels and cleaning every day good local info
- I mean it was less than $50 so I wasn’t expecting five star facility. Location is impeccable and staff friendly place sweet
- Bed really comfortable though a little short. Fortunately I’m not tall. Room small but being in old town was understandable. Grateful for parking. New staff member was disorganised but really helpful, think she needed more training!
- It was more of a short stop for us, just one night on our travels, the room was well equipt, clean and tidy. It was very comfortable.
- Very nice accommodation in the city center and great starting point for its visit. Good services, I especially appreciated: elevator 🙂 and the possibility of parking bicycles in the patio.
Barbacedo is located in the Tiétar Valley town of Mijares, just outside the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and country-style rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Hotel Barbacedo are equipped with central heating and cable TV. Each has a private bathroom.Barbacedo Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a games room with a pool table, and staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area.The town of Talavera La Reina is under an hour’s drive from the hotel. The Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve, a 30-minute drive away, is popular for hiking and fishing.
- El hostal lo lleva una familia y el trato no podria ser inmejorable por parte de todos ellos.
- La limpieza y comodidad de las camas, así como el trato mable del personal y, por supuesto, el enclave precioso de naturaleza de montaña que ofrece.
- Me gustó la atención personal y la ubicación del lugar. Las pizzas tan riquísimas que hacen, el bizcocho casero que ofrecen en el desayuno. Un lugar perfecto donde perderse y relajarse
- La comida es excelente, la zona de la piscina muy agradable y el personal muy amable.
- El personal muy amable y atento, tanto en el hotel como en el restaurante y bar. Íbamos con una nena de 4 años y genial. La zona muy tranquila y sin ruidos nocturnos. La piscina amplia y con un bonito jardín. El desayuno completo, te ofrecen tostadas, bizcocho casero, zumo, mermeladas…fuimos a cenar sus pizzas y buenísimas. El menú del día variado muy rico, lo mejor la tarta de queso. En todo momento nos ofrecieron información de la zona y de sus charcos. Sin duda muy buena elección, esperamos volver
Situated in the historic center of Ávila, this simple, affordable hotel is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing vacation in the region, or if you are visiting on business.From this hotel, you can stroll into the center of Ávila, where you can sample the local tapas, or enjoy a drink in one of the numerous bars. The Hostal Bellas is conveniently situated near the main sights of Àvila.Each room is spacious, clean and cheerful. All have a private bathrooms.Begin the day with the Bellas breakfast. You can also reserve a lunch and dinner service also.Keep up-to-date and email your friends on the free, wireless internet connection available in all the rooms.
- It was very nice, everything worked as was supposed to, breakfast was great value for money.
- breakfast very good. eat as much as you want for 2 euros
- Nice room and a good-sized full bathroom. Located close to Arco Rastro and friendly Soul Kitchen restaurant. Breakfast was plentiful for 2 Euro. Lovely building.
- Rosa Sancho must be the nicest hotel clerk in all Spain. For every little problem that I had, she had a solution, often before I realized I had a problem. Usually that involved going up to her apartment for something she could see I needed. If I were in business now, I’d hire her for twice whatever she wants here. She and the hotel are both gems.
Situated right in the center, very close to Plaza Real and in walking distance to all the sights.
The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean, had a balcony where I could smoke.
Set within Avila’s city walls, Hostal Alcántara is close to Avila’s Cathedral, the Town Hall and San Vicente Basilica. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Rooms have been carefully decorated and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a hydro massage shower.The restaurant specializes in Castilian traditional cuisine such as T-bone steak or roast meat.You can visit Avila’s old town, including the Iglesia de San Vicente church, the Iglesia de Santa Teresa church or the Arco de San Vicente.
- Excellent value for money, great location, friendly staff. Recommended.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful, and took time to chat with us and tell us about the area, making us feel very welcome.
- Excellent location behind city walls. Our room was super clean, bed was comfortable. Everything is at walking distance. You can park your car outside the city walls on the green zone – in working days there is a fee after 10:00.
I liked the location of the hostel
I liked the space of my room
- Comfortable bed, clean room, helpful staff, great location for the historical centre. I would stay here again.
Top Guest Houses In Navalmoral Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navalmoral Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navalmoral Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navalmoral Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!