10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navahermosa Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Navahermosa Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navahermosa Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navahermosa Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navahermosa Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navahermosa Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navahermosa Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navahermosa Andalucía:
Located in Fuenteheridos, in Andalusia’s Sierra de Aracena Nature Reserve, Pensión Carballo has a sun terrace with panoramic mountain views. Each functional room includes a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this rural guest house overlook the village or the surrounding countryside. They all have an electric heater, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The Carballo has a lounge with an open fire and TV. Staff at reception can arrange airport transfers or trips around the nature reserve.Pensión Carballo is a 2-minute walk from Fuenteheridos’ public swimming pool, and free parking can be found 150 feet away. The town of Jabugo, famous for its Iberian ham, is within 6.2 mi.
- Very helpful owner, always on hand for questions. Offered information on walking routes. Good heating – room cosy despite cool weather overnight. Nice traditional Pension. Easy parking in local carpark.
- Lovely village. Good for one night passing through.
we were charged 2 nights for one night actually spent there!!!!, because of the reservation from booking!!!!
is that your usual practice, dishonest???
- Es una pensión tradicional de las de toda la vida, pero cuenta con todo lo necesario, la habitación es exterior con baño privado y muy bien ubicada.
- Está justo al lado de la plaza, la habitación es enorme y acogedora, y la cama es una maravilla!! Todo genial!!
Posada del Castaño
Featuring a garden and terrace, Posada del Castaño offers rooms in Castaño del Robledo. Located in Sierra Aracena Natural Park, the property offers free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms include marble floors. Each has a bathroom with shower. Guests can use the fully equipped shared kitchen with stove, oven and coffee machine. They can relax in the shared lounge with library, which has 150 English books.Posada del Castaño is 9.3 mi from Aracena Cave of Wonders. Seville Airport is 62 mi away.
- If you are looking for a hotel in this area I am guessing that you are a walker or countryside lover. This property is very well located for this purpose. The couple running the property are very friendly and will be able to give advice on these activities.
- La atención de la dueña de la pensión, encantadora y atenta. Vistas increíbles, un sitio precioso con encanto y de fácil acceso.
- La amabilidad y la exquisita atención personal que nos dió Sasha
- El dueño encantador. La casa preciosa, muebles muy bonitos. El desayuno muy muy bueno, con ofrecimiento del dueño para repetir. El pueblo es bonito. Repetiremos
- Es una casa antigua con mucho encanto. Por la mañana cuando nos levantamos la dueña nos tenia preparada la mesa para desayunar en un porche alto chulisimo. Llegamos sobre las dos de la mañana, la habitación estaba preparada, la estancia fue corta y solo estuvimos por allí el rato de desayunar y poco mas. Sacha la dueña, nos explico la zona, encantadora en el trato.
Posada San Marcos
All rooms at Posada San Marcos offer views overlooking the garden and outdoor swimming pool. The hotel is located in Alájar in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve.San Marcos is an energy-efficient hotel with under floor heating and cooling systems. The rooms are decorated in a unique way with antique furniture. Each is equipped with led flat-screen TVs.Posada San Marcos serves a traditional breakfast featuring home-made products and local olive oil. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace with wonderful views over the valley. Picnics are also available.There is a large living room with a fireplace and also a pool bar and lounge. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.The town of Aracena is just 7.5 mi away. Hotel staff can help book activities in the area, including horse riding, canoeing or canyoning. They also have plenty of books and maps of hiking trails.
- Fantastic hospitality from Lucy and Angel who were charming and helpful in every way (but particularly in pointing us in the right direction for walks!). They are passionate about their project and it shows. They have spared no effort in making their hotel a comfortable but ecological ‘home from home’. And loved the authentic Spanish breakfasts!
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, nothing too much trouble. They had excellent local knowledge and provided us with maps, equipment and photographic walking guides.
- It’s great to stay at a place with truly sustainable credentials. Our wonderful hosts, Angel and Lucy, have created a warm welcoming experience in what was an old derelict building which is now kitted out with all mod cons incorporating eco-friendly technology. There’s a fabulous garden with a large pool and terraces — perfect for lazing after a long walk in the gorgeous country. Maps and photographic guide books are provided for a range of walks from a few kms through to more than 20km — we did three of them and they’re all great. There is a communal lounge area with big comfy sofas and an honesty bar with good local beer and wine. Breakfast and a picnic were delicious featuring local produce and pate and jam made by Lucy (who sometimes also cooks dinners). There are plenty of options in the village for lunch or dinner — we particularly recommend La Plazita for their innovative salads and pizza. This is a fabulous place for a few days or a week in the country.
- Angel and Lucy are fine hosts — friendly and knowledgeable about the local geography, trails, history, ecosystem. If what you want is a clean, warm pension, with good food, nice hosts, and an excellent Andalucian village location, this is it.
- Particularly impressed by Lucy and Angel’s warmth and engagement, perfectly identifying what we wanted to do each day and designing the best walks, restaurants etc especially impressed by their commitment to green technology and ideals with their use of local products and expertise
Finca La Fronda
Finca la Fronda has an outdoor pool, terraces and gardens, with panoramic mountain views. Each air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, and free parking is available on site.The Finca is set in the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, in the north of Huelva province. The characteristic white village of Alájar is less than 1.2 mi away. The area is ideal for hiking, horse riding or bird watching.Rooms at Finca la Fronda are spacious and bright. They have a seating area and a private bathroom.The Finca has a bar, dining room and 2 comfortable lounges. The reception offers a tour desk and babysitting service. Packed lunches can be provided on request.
- Attentive host. The rooms had a beautiful view on the surroundings. From the hotel you could make fantastic nature walks. From the pool you have a splendid view.
- Very nice, quirky, family run hotel. Set in a lovely location high above the villages of Alajar and Linares with great views in both directions. The rooms are large and comfortable and the evening meals cooked by the Manager Alec were outstanding. Highly recommend as a base for walking and local visits.
Great hospitality. Beautifully situated hotel with lovely views over the valley and good walking from the door. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Attractive airy dining and sitting rooms.
Too cold to use the pool, but looked delightful.
- The homely atmosphere and comfort made it a real treat to be there. The rooms had terraces looking out over the valley and mountains. The dinners cooked by Alex were delicious and the owners of the finca were charming, friendly and very helpful.
We liked the owners, they were very helpful with suggestions on the most interesting places to visit and local walks.
The scenery and villages were beautiful.
Although we weren’t there for the musical evenings, the pianist came in a few mornings to play. We were very impressed and can’t wait to return for a longer spell soon.
Toribio** Hostal & Restaurante
Set within the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, Toribio** Hostal & Restaurante is located in Huelva. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Boasting luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can make use of a bar.Aracena is 8.7 mi from the guest house.
- Si todo perfecto y la mujer d la recepcion muy amable no me importaria volver
- en general todo muy bien , aunque la estancia fue solo de una noche .volveria a repetir
- Un hostal sencillo, acogedor, limpio y bonito. Un pueblo y una zona preciosa y muy tranquila. El personal muy atento.
- Todo el personal del hostal es encantador y servicial. Las instalaciones son muy buenas y las habitaciones perfectas. Repetiremos
- Muy limpio, buena localizacion, el personal muy agradable
La Flamenca Inn
Decorated with restored Victorian-era antiques, La Flamenca Inn is located in Cortelazor. Set in a traditional building surrounded by mountains, this guest house offers rooms with free WiFi.Overlooking the mountains or gardens, each room offers a wardrobe, heating and a desk. There is either a private or a shared bathroom.La Flamenca’s décor includes mosaic floors, original fireplaces and oak-paneling, as well as stained-glass windows and doors.Opening onto the garden, the shared kitchen has a large dining table. A continental breakfast consisting of toasts, fruit juices, cereals, jams, coffee and tea is offered each morning in the kitchen. A full English breakfast can also be requested.Set within Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surroundings. Seville is 62 mi away.
- The owner was always available by phone, and was very helpful in translating by phone our predicament (described below) to the Spanish people who helped us. She really seemed compassionate, and did everything she could to prepare for our later than expected arrival and our subsequent need for food. Our room was large and charming, with stain glass features. The double bed was more comfortable than the European norm. The claw-footed tub was great. The closets held extra pillows, blankets, etc., including what looked like items for a crib. There was a large desk and two upholstered straight chairs. Windows had shutters to keep out light and cold. The inn sits on a quiet street, steps away from a well appointed restaurant, and very close to the square which had a couple of friendly taverns. In spite of the difficulties we experienced, I would stay there again.
- Trato, limpieza, amplitud en las estancias, … Todo perfecto
- La casa en sí misma, preciosa. Las personas que atendían muy atentas. Cenar en el jardín.
- Très belle maison, bien entretenue dans un village authentique de la sierra. Chambres magnifiques avec leurs vitraux. Propriétaire très sympathique et disponible. Idéal pour de la randonnée.
- Un sitio on mucho carácter, una antigua panadería de pueblo convertida en una casa antigua de capellán inglés, usando materiales muy particulares traídos desde Inglaterra. Mucho espacio en general, y zonas comunes muy agradables. La recepción magnífica y el trato inmejorable. A tener en cuenta que algunas de las habitaciones dan a las zonas comunes, con lo que siempre puede haber un poco más de ruido de gente cenando, desayunando, etc. Ojo que no tiene aire acondicionado, a tener en cuenta para verano. A pesar de todo, un sitio inmejorable, al que ya tenemos planeado volver antes de verano!
Posada el Camino
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Posada el Camino offers rooms with views looking onto its gardens and the surrounding mountains. It has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room at Posada el Camino has traditional décor. There is a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves local wines and Serrano cuisine, prepared with produce from the Camino’s orchard. You can relax on the terrace or in the lounge, where there is a fireplace and a TV.The property has a peaceful mountain setting, ideal for hiking and cycling.Rosal de la Frontera and the Portuguese border can be reached in 50 minutes by car, while Seville and Huelva are approximately 62 mi away.
- Rooms large, clean and comfortable.Very good meals.
- Me encanto el recinto donde estaba el apartamento,aunque eche en falta una nevera aunque fuera pequeñita para poder meter el agua fresca o una medicación que tuviera que estar al fresco o algún producto que quieras tomar antes de dormir
- Sitio genial, esta ubicado en las afueras del pueblo (precioso Almonaster), pero lo suficientemente cerca como para ir andando incluso. Muy tranquilo, estuvimos el fin de semana con los niños practicamente sin salir, ya que con la piscina y el excelente restaurante no necesitas más. El personal muy profesional, atento y amable en todo momento, ojalá hubiera mas personal así en otros sitios.
- El entorno y la comida excelente. Restaurante buenísimo, el personal muy atento y amable.La habitación mejor de lo esperado, todo muy limpio y cómodo. La ducha era lo único regular, no funcionaba bien. Por supuesto que volveremos!!!
- Todo en general, tanto la ubicación como el establecimiento.
Hostal Sierra Tortola
Hostal Sierra Tortola is located in Hinojales and features a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.With a private bathroom, some rooms at the guesthouse also feature a mountain view.Aracena is 8 miles from Hostal Sierra Tortola, while Zafra is 30 miles away. Seville Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- El personal es muy muy agradable, te tratan como si fueras de la familia.Sin dudarlo volveré.
- Las facilidades que nos dieron los dueños para poder aprovechar el último día teniendo las habitación a nuestra disposición.
El sitio es muy acogedor, super limpio, y los dueños geniales, pendiente de todo.
Para nosotros ha sido una grata experiencia.
- Hostal nuevo, habitación pequeña, limpieza excelente situado en un pueblo precioso
- EXCELENTE RELACIÓN CALIDAD-PRECIO. HOSTAL MUY LIMPIO Y TODO MUY NUEVO. CAMA CONFORTABLE Y LUGAR TRANQUILO PARA DESCANSAR. BUENA CENA, LÁSTIMA QUE NO SE SIRVAN DESAYUNOS.
El Aceitón is located in Cortegana, in the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at El Aceitón feature tiled floors and simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom and some also come with a balcony.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and offers a daily set lunch menu. It has a pleasant terrace and garden with swings.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.
- Mucha facilidad a la hora de llegadas y de salidas. El personal de recepción genial.
- Todo en general,limpio,confortable y muy buen trato
El trato del personal fue excelente
Antonio es una muy buena persona y su trato hacia nosotros fue excelente
La comida fabulosa
- Die Leute sind freundlich man kommt überall zu Fuß hin und es ist sehr sauber
- El dueño muy apañao pero imposible dormir en la habitacion
Pensión Cervantes is located in Cortegana, in the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve. It offers 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a TV, free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Cervantes have simple décor, with tiled floors and cheerful colors. Each one has a private bathroom.Cortegana is a pretty hilltop town which has a castle, located 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. The town of Jabugo, famous for its cured ham, is 10 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to Seville in around 90 minutes.
- View incredible from room. Large room. Great shower and superb breakfast…self serve so all the coffeee, toast ham and juice you want. Literally on edge of the port looking out at Atlantic. Host very talkative, spoke English beautifully
- Para ser una pensión está muy bien, mejor de lo que me esperaba
- Un lugar acogedor y tranquilo desde donde conocer la zona. Las encargadas fueron muy simpáticas y amables, y tener el desayuno incluido es un gran punto a favor. Relación calidad/precio excelente.
- Empezando porque es una pensión, con el precio de tal, no un resort, casi todo es sumar a su favor. El trato, excelente, el mobiliario, en perfecto estado y cuidado… Un excelente lugar para dormir y desayunar, y lanzarse a las calles de Cortegana o a sus fantásticos senderos.
- Aunque modestas sus instalaciones esta todo super limpio y el trato buenísimo, lo recomiendo
Top Guest Houses In Navahermosa Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navahermosa Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navahermosa Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navahermosa Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!