10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navafría Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navafría Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navafría Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navafría Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navafría Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navafría Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navafría Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navafría Castile And Leon:
Set in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains, this country inn has stone walls and wooden beams. Posada Mingaseda offers a sauna, hot tub and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Rooms at the Mingaseda are cozy and bright, with a mini-bar and and a DVD player. The private bathrooms include a whirlpool bath and hairdryer.The restaurant El Rincón de la Posada serves regional cuisine with a twist, including meats roasted in the traditional wood-burning oven. There is also an extensive wine list. It only opens during the weekends and reservations are welcomed.Posada Mingaseda is in the village of Navafría, in Castilla y León province. The historic city and UNESCO site of Segovia is 19 mi away, and Madrid is within 62 mi. The area is ideal for walking or cycling.
- Dinner on second night staff were helpful on moving room . Everything was ok
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
- LA HABITACIÓN ES MUY AMPLIA Y,LA CAMA ES EXCELENTE Y ME ENCANTO EL DETALLLE DE LAS SABANAS Y DE LAS TOALLLAS TAN ACORDE CON LA HABITACIÓN.
- Muy bien la habitación y el servicio de restaurante de muy buena calidad.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- Ubicación ideal entre dos pueblos tan vistosos como Pedraza y Sepúlveda, con la capital segoviana o las Hoces del Río Duratón a apenas media hora, al pie de la Sierra de Guadarrama. Me encantó poder disfrutar del aire fresco de la noche bajo la luz de la Luna llena disfrutando en silencio de los contornos de la Sierra…
La comida (cordero) excepcional
Pudimos desayunar fuera del horario establecido.
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Posada el Zaguan
Featuring impressive views of the medieval castle, Posada el Zaguan is located in Turegano. This guest house offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant and bar serving local dishes.Each room in this property includes air conditioning, heating, and tiled floors. They come with a desk, wardrobe, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.There is a 24-hour front desk in the property, and luggage storage is available free of charge. Several activities can be practiced in the area for a surcharge, including horse riding and canoeing.Segovia is a 25-minute drive from Posada el Zaguan.
- everything. the location is perfect with nice castel view and decoration is typical spanish coutryside view. big toilet.
- It is a very nice property. And although the staff does not speak english, they are very helpful.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, bar and terrace, Hostal Burgos is located in Torrecaballeros. All rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as free WiFi and a terrace with pool and garden views.All rooms come with a wardrobe, telephone and TV. Each also has a private bathroom with a bath and bidet. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property has a 24-hour reception. Free parking is available nearby and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
Also the Hostal was an easy drive into Segovia, yet in the country quiet.
Lovely swimming pool and garden. Good air
Conditioning. Breakfast wasn’t included but
nice breafast in the bar
El trato de las recepcionista es genial,te atienden y dan solucion a todo muy serviciales.
Lo veo carisimo 120€ la noche pq hay q cojer dos habitaciones pq de 4 per no hay,para un hostal perdido en un pueblo y de carretera.
He pagado menos en hoteles de 3*en el centro de Zaragoza al dia siguiente.Tuvimos la suerte de estar solos en toda la planta pq sino se oye todoooo las paredes son de papel.
- Funcional, agradable, buen precio y trato muy corrrecto.
- Poco familiar, no son atentos con los clientes y algo caro para el.servicio que brindan.
- We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Hostal Madrid Paris is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, a charming medieval town just an hour’s drive north of Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms offer pleasant views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Hostal Madrid Paris offers a range of traditional dishes of the area as well as Spanish tapas.You can visit the ruins of Buitrago del Lozoya’s Castle and the ancient walls. Madrid Airport is 35 mi away.
Easy to find on main street, opposite international school .Supermarket at back
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
- Beautiful medieval town outstanding scenery river flows through a deep gorge
- Easy access off the motorway. 5 minute walk from lovely small ancient town with bars and restaurants. Hotel restaurant was closed being Sunday. But excellent bar menu and the food was good. The room was small but clean with shower over bath. Will definitely stay there again.
- Easy to find on main street, opposite international school .Supermarket at back
Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco
Featuring free Wi-Fi access throughout, Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco offers rooms and self-catering apartments in Manjirón. The property features a restaurant serving characteristic dishes and using local products.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings, accommodations have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments also have a kitchenette with refrigerator.Buitrago del Lozoya is a 10-minute drive from El Aprisco Posada Y Alojamientos, while Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra, protected by UNESCO, is 16 mi away. Madrid is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Friendly staff. Good communication. Food simple but tasty. Area lovely unfortunately the weather was not so good so cannot comment further.
- The place is connected to a bar-cum-restaurant where you have to check in and where you can have an adequate dinner and a basic breakfast – a magdalena cake or toast with your coffee. Pleasant personnel. We were offered the wrong room, which might explain that the room we were then taken to was not very clean and had no soap in the bathroom. Plenty of dirt/dust under the bed. But nothing much wrong with the (rustic) room itself. And the house the rooms are in is charming. No aircon but might not be essential, evenin August as the place is at a greater elevation that Madrid.
- good cooking, nice room clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and available.
- A lovely rustic apartment…only stayed one night and found it perfect for the 4 of us. Nice evening meal in the bar run by the owner…
- Wonderful little town outside typical turistic destinations. Very relaxing countryside offering many activities (trekking, kayak, historical parcours). welcoming family business.
Hostal Stop is located in Cantalejo, 2.5 mi from Las Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve and less than 25 minutes’ drive from historic villages such as Pedraza, Sepúlveda, Cuéllar and Turegano.It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom. Hostal Stop also features an outdoor terrace and a hot tub.Set in a quiet area, the center of Cantalejo is less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. You can find a range of bars and restaurants nearby.Segovia is 37 mi away while Burgos or Madrid can be reached in less than 90 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- We are cycling and this was about the km’s ride for a day from previous stop. The town has little of interest but the hostal was clean and quiet, met all our needs for a one night stop.
- A good welcome once I had figured out where to check in (at the Bar over the road from the actual hostal). A good buzz in the Bar in the evening with nice food and good service at reasonable prices. Comfortable bed with good aircon and external soundproofing.
- Friendly staff (but you should know Spanish when you stay here). Dinner across the street in bar-stop is really good (but not very cheap). Room has air conditioning and a roller shutter (but you need this as the room is located above a busy street and you cannot sleep with the window open).
- People in this very rural Spanish town (non commercial) very little English spoken or understood friendly and helpful. Was a delight to share a few drinks in a local bar with families out for an evening gathering. Children all well behaved.
- Personal muy amable, buena relación calidad precio.
Set by the River Lozoya, in the heart of Sierra Norte Mountain Range, El Andarrio offers free Wi-Fi. The rustic-style guest house has impressive views and free on-site private parking.Featuring classic décor, the cozy bedrooms offer a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.El Andarrio also has a furnished terrace and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine. There are shops and other restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Riosequillo Reservoir is 1.9 mi from the property and there are several hiking trails in the surrounding mountains and forests. Madrid is 47 mi away and the property is located within 1,000 feet of the NI Motorway.
- The type of room is different from others, with two levels, which makes it really nice
- El dueño encantador, la habitación muy acogedora y todo súper limpio
- Nos encantó que era tipo rural, habitaciones con buhardilla muy muy bonitas. Está cerquita del centro, perfecto para un paseo.
- La habitación es muy acogedora, está genial para pasar un fin de semana en pareja.
- Lo que mas me gusto fue el trato de los dueños, son muy hables. Una vez que pagas te entregan las llaves y te llevan a la habitación y hasta tu salida, el desayuno esta bien pero me iría al centro del pueblo. También destaco de que la ducha no iba y nos la arreglaron rápido.
Located in the center of Cantalejo, Hostal Dora offers simple, heated rooms and an on-site restaurant. Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Rooms are decorated in bright blue or pink tones, and each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Dora’s restaurant and bar is specialized in rice dishes and serves local cuisine. Cantalejo offers a small selection of dining options and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.Segovia is 31 mi from Cantalejo, while Madrid can be reached in around 80 minutes’ drive via the A1 Motorway.
- Impresionante el trato que nos dieron. Muchísimas gracias FAMILIA
- La relación calidad precio y la amabilidad de los propietarios.
- Amabilidad del personal. Relación calidad precio perfecta
- Julio el dueño muy amable, me aconsejó sobre rutas y actividades muy acertadamente. Gracias Julio
- Te hacen la estancia muy agradable Julio y su esposa
Hostal Romi is offering accommodations in Cantalejo. The property has a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Romi will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cantalejo, like cycling.Segovia is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles away.
- The owner, Marino, was amazing – so hospitable, friendly and helpful. He gave us loads of useful information (and even a welcome drink!) The bathroom appears to be new, with a modern shower unit and nice tiles. For a simple hostel it was excellent. We wouldn’t hesitate to return.
- La tranquilidad, la amplitud de la habitación y la comodidad de más camas. Pero sobre todo el personal, Marino fue muy atento de principio a fin, nos orientó y aconsejó sobre la zona y tuvo detalles de bienvenida. Sin duda recomendable.
Todo muy bien, amplia habitación, todo muy limpio.
Lo mejor su anfitrión Marino, una gran persona muy amable, te acoge y te hace sentir como de familia, te explica todo lo que puedes visitar, donde comer….todo fenomenal!!
- El trato de su dueño fue excelente. El hostal podría tener categoría de hotel, nos sorprendió gratamente.
La familiaridad, amabilidad y atención de Marino es inigualable. Solo tenemos palabras de agradecimiento, desde antes de llegar me aconsejó sobre la ubicación de la habitación porque el hostal está en un segundo piso y temporalmente voy con muletas, no dudó en aconsejarme otro establecimiento con ascensor, pero no me equivoqué al elegir su hostal porque la disposición mostrada en todo momento desde nuestra llegada fue excelente, dándonos consejos sobre el entorno mejor que un guía turístico. Además hay que añadir la buena relación calidad- precio, de un hostal todo correcto, limpio y reformado.
Muchas gracias Marino, volveremos seguro.
Top Guest Houses In Navafría Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navafría Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navafría Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navafría Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!