10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navadijos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navadijos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navadijos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navadijos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navadijos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navadijos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navadijos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navadijos Castile And Leon:
Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles
Featuring an on-site restaurant and free WiFi, Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles is located in San Martín del Pimpollar. This guest house offers heated rooms with mountain views.Each room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Homemade food is served in Las Cuatro Calles’ rustic-style restaurant. Staff at the property can provide you with tourist information about the area. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike rental is available.The property is set on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and the historic city of Avila is 31 mi away.
- The hosts were so helpful and friendly. Juan was especially helpful in providing birding information for the Platforma and other areas. Dinner was delicious and breakfast was adequate. If you are interested in nature and especially birds, this is the place to stay.
- The friendly hospitality of the owners and amount of time spent giving us information to enhance our visit to the area.
- Very nice small village, beautiful mountains. The hostel is cozy, and food is great. Very friendly owners. Good wifi.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner. He lent us a map and showed us where to go for walks. Room and beds were great. Nice lounge with log fire. Would stay here again.
- Tidy room and good shower. Breakfast area was nice. Hosts were excellent and offered dinner, which was taken up by many guests as this mountain village is some distance away from restaurants
Located within a farm in the Sierra de Gredos, Hostal Almanzor enjoys spectacular views of the mountains and surrounding pine forests. It features a rooftop sun terrace and a garden with fruit trees.The rooms at Almanzor Hostal are tastefully decorated and feature simple design. They come with free Wi-Fi, a TV, DVD player and private bathroom.The restaurant at Hostal Almanzor offers innovative traditional cuisine using fresh ingredients. Breakfast is served on the terrace and includes freshly baked bread. Special diet menus are available upon request.Almanzor offers a panoramic lounge with a TV and fireplace and a games room with a pool table. An annex on the property grounds is used for wildlife watching.A public swimming pool can be found one mile from the guest house and guests receive discounts at a spa 3.1 mi away.The Corneja Valley is 12 mi away and the Águila Cave is 37 mi from the property. Local activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking.
- A warm welcome, very friendly staff, excellent food in stunning surroundings.
- Nicely situated in a very calming quite environment. Down to earth rustic style, very friendly staff and great tapas.
- The owners were amazingly helpful and friendly. They gave us lots of suggestions on where to walk and see wildlife.
- Hosts Luis and Lolly are friendly and obliging. Hides for birders. Lolly is a great cook!
- The environment, the comfort, the cleaning, the staff, etc.
Hostal Refugio De Gredos
Located in the village of Navarredonda De Gredos, at 4921 feet’ altitude, Hostal Refugio De Gredos features a furnished terrace with views of Sierra de Gredos Mountains.The guest house features a shared lounge with a fireplace and an adjoining dining room where breakfast is served. Dinners are also available on request and with prior reservation.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The property also includes a 24-hour reception and free parking facilities outside. The center of Navarredonda De Gredos, with shops, a bar, and a petrol station, can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- The host was amazing kind and nice to us, specially in a more difficult time. We felt most welcomed. Thank you so much…
- A very heartfelt welcome and flexible breakfast hours; possibility to make yourself a cup of tea:-)
- Woman of the hostel was very friendly and interested
- Te sientes muy bien atendido por Cochi. El desayuno estaba muy bien, todo rico y se puede repetir. El entorno es muy bonito y con muchos pueblos para ver. La relación calidad -precio es adecuada. Pudimos llevar a nuestra perra, lo cual es muy de agradecer, toda la gente fue amabilísima con el perro.
El alojamiento cumplía todas las características que buscaba: comodidad, limpieza, orden.
Mención especial para CONCHI, la persona que gestiona el alojamiento (junto con otra chica, pero de esta segunda no conozco el nombre). Super amable, atenta, educada, cordial: UN LUJO DE PERSONA!!!
Muchas gracias por hacer más agradable mi estancia!
Posada Real Torre Del Mayorazgo
Located in a former, 14th century castle, Torre Del Mayorazgo features a seasonal outdoor pool and offers spectacular views over the Sierra de la Paramera y Serrota Natural Space.All rooms at Posada Real Torre Del Mayorazgo feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and wooden beams. Some include a seating area with a fireplace, a kitchenette or a bathroom with a spa bath.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine prepared with local products. Specialties include fish or lamb stew, “patatas revolconas”, and Avila-style T-bone steak.Staff can provide more information on a wide range of outdoor activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding.Ávila is 22 mi away. Salamanca and Talavera de la Reina can both be reached in about 1.5 hours by car. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- Good breakfast, staff is good. Plenty of parking spaces. Spacious rooms, like a country house. Nice surroundings.
- Avond eten was echt geweldig heerlijk gegeten en de verwachting is hier zeker overtroffen
- Lo mejor la restauración en general, restaurante de lujo y desayuno excelente.
- La piscina, la bañera de hidromasaje, la paz y tranquilidad del entorno, la amabilidad de los trabajadores, el desayuno muy bueno pero el zumo de brick
- El desayuno, lo cuidado que estaba todo y las vistas a la montaña, lo mejor sin duda.
Hotel Rural Los Molinillos
Los Molinillos is a small, country-style hotel, located in the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. The hotel features rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Hoyos del Espino is 25 mi away from the hotel.The spacious rooms at Los Molinillos have wooden furniture and tiled floors. Each has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Los Molinillos has a café-bar and a terrace. The hotel offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel is just 350 feet from the River Arenal. Local activities include horse riding and hiking.Ávila and Talavera de la Reina can be reached in just over an hour, by car. Madrid and Salamanca are both around a 2-hour drive from Los Molinillos.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Location was stunning. Tremendous view from balcony. Extremely relaxing.
- The view from the room was great. The food was basic but good, particular liked the Gambones.
- Great location for mountain walking, overall nice decent sized room, comfortable bed, basic but good breakfast, nice balcony, friendly staff
- Very friendly staff, good food and good value in the restaurant, room was more than adequate for purpose. This is a lovely location to visit in summer, but see the negative comments!
- Simple but clean, at the edge of the small town of El Arenal with a nice view over hills and right in the middle of cherry-producing country! Is also a fine place to eat, very simple food but done well. Friendly and helpful staff. There is a lift.
El Manantial de Gredos
Offering rooms with mountain views and a restaurant, El Manantial de Gredos has a peaceful setting in El Arenal, within Sierra de Gredos Regional Park. It offers rustic accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.The individually decorated rooms at El Manantial de Gredos have rustic décor with wooden furnishings. There is air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of local cuisine in the Manantial’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar.The surrounding Tiétar Valley is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. Navalcán Lake is a 40-minute drive from the property.Talavera de la Reina is less than 37 mi from the guest house, while Ávila can be reached in just over an hour by car. The center of Madrid is approximately 112 mi away.
A friendly welcome and the microwave and the fridge put at our disposal:)
The house is beautiful and so well kept.
- El sitio cumple con las espectativas, está bien situado, el personal es muy amable, está bien cuidado y limpio.
- El trato de tere fue exquisito, Súper profesional a la par que familiar
- Fuimos a visitar a mi hija, que estaba en un campamento cercano. La propietaria fue amabilísima, nos facilitó una toalla para ella, poder salir más tarde de la habitación, todo tipo de información…
- La atención personal y la comida, aunque lo demás también está bien.
- A friendly welcome and the microwave and the fridge put at our disposal:)
Hostal Cielo de Gredos
Hostal Cielo de Gredos provides accommodations in Guisando. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden and a bar. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi is accessible.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hostal Cielo de Gredos has a playground.Talavera de la Reina is 25 miles from the accommodation, while El Barco de Ávila is 22 miles away.
- The staff was incredibly nice, and what you get for the price is almost unbelievable.
- Fantastic location & a very friendly welcome. Great room, great people.
- Lugar muy tranquilo, limpio y un personal muy amable.
Accueillis comme des rois, le personnel a été aux petits soins pendant tout le séjour. Ils se sont mis en quatre pour nous aider dès que nous avions un souci.
Le lieu est enchanteur ! Un village typique à flanc de montagne, frais l’été, proche d’une superbe rivière pour se baigner (15/20 min à pieds).
(pour venir de la ville la plus proche, c’est mieux avec une voiture)
- Un alojamiento sencillo, pero muy confortable. Limpio y tranquilo.
Hostal Gran Duque
This guest house is located in the historical and monumental town of Villa de Piedrahita, near the Sierra Gredos Mountains in the Castilla y León region.Hostal Gran Duque provides attractive and well-equipped rooms, which come with internet access and a TV.Dine in the charming Gran Duque restaurant, where you can taste local, traditional dishes adapted to contemporary cooking style. Then you can have a drink in the onsite bar cafeteria, and enjoy a chat with family, friends, or fellow guests.Hostal Gran Duque is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing getaway in the country, near a stunning mountain range, and also within reaching distance of Salamanca and Madrid.
- El trato del personal y la comida del restaurante que es fantástica.
- Han renovado las habitaciones y baños, incluyendo nuevos televisores. Sigue siendo un alojamiento estupendo para una escapada en pareja o con la familia. El desayuno y la comida con la buena calidad de siempre.
- La Villa de Piedrahita es muy agradable y completita. Los pueblos de la comarca también guardan tesoros artísticos y paisajísticos que recomiendo recorrer. Hay multitud de ríos y arroyos que invitan a un refrescante chapuzón en plena naturaleza.
- Hostal muy correcto con muy buena relación calidad precio. Bien ubicado limpio y con las cama muy comoda. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
- La habitación amplia, el colchón y las almohadas muy cómodos, en general muy limpio. Al estar céntrico te permite recorrer el pueblo sin problemas.
Hostal-Restaurante Fogón de Gredos
Offering a restaurant, Hostal-Restaurante Fogón de Gredo is set south from the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. Located on the edge of Guisando, this guest house features free Wi-Fi and impressive mountain views.Each simply decorated room has heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Superior rooms also include a TV and a seating area.Both traditional and modern dishes are offered at the Fogón de Gredo’s on-site restaurant. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed on the terrace in the summer months, overlooking the countryside. A variety of beers and wines are served at the cozy bar, featuring sofas and a fireplace.Staff can organize horse riding and hiking trips for guests and there are many hiking trails in the surrounding countryside.Arenas de San Pedro is 4.3 mi from the property and Talavera de la Reina is 150 feet away. Hoyos del Espino is 32 mi from the property.
A very profesionally run small hotel; high quality food; excellent breakfast; a very kind and communicative owner…
A place to come back!
Location was very pretty with good views. Good for walkers and people wanting to explore nature.
Owner was very accommodating.
- Situated near a fast flowing stream amongst pine trees. Clean rooms with some black wrought iron fittings ,above average art on the walls.Although ate a bar meal the menu for the restaurant looked very good. Awards on the walls seem to confirm this.
- Clean room, great views, friendly host and fabulous food. And paths into the mountains straight from the hotel. Perfect!
- Lo único bueno fue el personal que era muy amable y la ubicación. La comida muy buena, comimos cabrito que estaba espectacular. La atención de las camareras muy buena.
- A very profesionally run small hotel; high quality food; excellent breakfast; a very kind and communicative owner…
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property and a terrace with views of the mountains, La Solana offers accommodations in Arenas de San Pedro, 350 feet from Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Church and 800 feet from Arenas de San Pedro Castle.Rooms come with heating, as well as a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing.Talavera de la Reina is 22 mi from La Solana, while El Barco de Ávila is 25 mi away.
- Limpieza, atención personalizada, ubicación, lugar con encanto
- Los dueños muy amables. La ceramica de los cuadros y la vajilla muy originales.
- La atención de los dueños de la casa, la esmerada decoración de las diversas estancias con preciosas piezas de artesanía hechas por ellos, las vistas desde la habitación, la terraza fantástica, la ubicación en una zona céntrica pero a la vez tranquila, el desayuno tan exquisito y espléndido…Es un lugar ideal para alojarse tanto en una escapada de fin de semana como en unas vacaciones más largas.
- La casa es encantadora y los dueños majisimos. Pasamos unos días de desconexión total por el habitual stress. Hacía tiempo que no dormíamos de un tirón. Es raro encontrar un hotel con una cama cómoda. Esta cama era ideal.
- Todo genial, los dueños nos han hecho sentir como en casa. Miman todo con mucho detalle. La decoración es muy original, con mucha artesanía realizada por ellos.
Top Guest Houses In Navadijos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navadijos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navadijos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navadijos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!