10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Navacepeda De Tormes Castile And Leon:
Located within a farm in the Sierra de Gredos, Hostal Almanzor enjoys spectacular views of the mountains and surrounding pine forests. It features a rooftop sun terrace and a garden with fruit trees.The rooms at Almanzor Hostal are tastefully decorated and feature simple design. They come with free Wi-Fi, a TV, DVD player and private bathroom.The restaurant at Hostal Almanzor offers innovative traditional cuisine using fresh ingredients. Breakfast is served on the terrace and includes freshly baked bread. Special diet menus are available upon request.Almanzor offers a panoramic lounge with a TV and fireplace and a games room with a pool table. An annex on the property grounds is used for wildlife watching.A public swimming pool can be found one mile from the guest house and guests receive discounts at a spa 3.1 mi away.The Corneja Valley is 12 mi away and the Águila Cave is 37 mi from the property. Local activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking.
- A warm welcome, very friendly staff, excellent food in stunning surroundings.
- Nicely situated in a very calming quite environment. Down to earth rustic style, very friendly staff and great tapas.
- The owners were amazingly helpful and friendly. They gave us lots of suggestions on where to walk and see wildlife.
- Hosts Luis and Lolly are friendly and obliging. Hides for birders. Lolly is a great cook!
- The environment, the comfort, the cleaning, the staff, etc.
Hostal Refugio De Gredos
Located in the village of Navarredonda De Gredos, at 4921 feet’ altitude, Hostal Refugio De Gredos features a furnished terrace with views of Sierra de Gredos Mountains.The guest house features a shared lounge with a fireplace and an adjoining dining room where breakfast is served. Dinners are also available on request and with prior reservation.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The property also includes a 24-hour reception and free parking facilities outside. The center of Navarredonda De Gredos, with shops, a bar, and a petrol station, can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- The host was amazing kind and nice to us, specially in a more difficult time. We felt most welcomed. Thank you so much…
- A very heartfelt welcome and flexible breakfast hours; possibility to make yourself a cup of tea:-)
- Woman of the hostel was very friendly and interested
- Te sientes muy bien atendido por Cochi. El desayuno estaba muy bien, todo rico y se puede repetir. El entorno es muy bonito y con muchos pueblos para ver. La relación calidad -precio es adecuada. Pudimos llevar a nuestra perra, lo cual es muy de agradecer, toda la gente fue amabilísima con el perro.
El alojamiento cumplía todas las características que buscaba: comodidad, limpieza, orden.
Mención especial para CONCHI, la persona que gestiona el alojamiento (junto con otra chica, pero de esta segunda no conozco el nombre). Super amable, atenta, educada, cordial: UN LUJO DE PERSONA!!!
Muchas gracias por hacer más agradable mi estancia!
Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles
Featuring an on-site restaurant and free WiFi, Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles is located in San Martín del Pimpollar. This guest house offers heated rooms with mountain views.Each room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Homemade food is served in Las Cuatro Calles’ rustic-style restaurant. Staff at the property can provide you with tourist information about the area. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike rental is available.The property is set on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and the historic city of Avila is 31 mi away.
- The hosts were so helpful and friendly. Juan was especially helpful in providing birding information for the Platforma and other areas. Dinner was delicious and breakfast was adequate. If you are interested in nature and especially birds, this is the place to stay.
- The friendly hospitality of the owners and amount of time spent giving us information to enhance our visit to the area.
- Very nice small village, beautiful mountains. The hostel is cozy, and food is great. Very friendly owners. Good wifi.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner. He lent us a map and showed us where to go for walks. Room and beds were great. Nice lounge with log fire. Would stay here again.
- Tidy room and good shower. Breakfast area was nice. Hosts were excellent and offered dinner, which was taken up by many guests as this mountain village is some distance away from restaurants
Hotel Rural Los Molinillos
Los Molinillos is a small, country-style hotel, located in the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. The hotel features rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Hoyos del Espino is 25 mi away from the hotel.The spacious rooms at Los Molinillos have wooden furniture and tiled floors. Each has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Los Molinillos has a café-bar and a terrace. The hotel offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel is just 350 feet from the River Arenal. Local activities include horse riding and hiking.Ávila and Talavera de la Reina can be reached in just over an hour, by car. Madrid and Salamanca are both around a 2-hour drive from Los Molinillos.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Location was stunning. Tremendous view from balcony. Extremely relaxing.
- The view from the room was great. The food was basic but good, particular liked the Gambones.
- Great location for mountain walking, overall nice decent sized room, comfortable bed, basic but good breakfast, nice balcony, friendly staff
- Very friendly staff, good food and good value in the restaurant, room was more than adequate for purpose. This is a lovely location to visit in summer, but see the negative comments!
- Simple but clean, at the edge of the small town of El Arenal with a nice view over hills and right in the middle of cherry-producing country! Is also a fine place to eat, very simple food but done well. Friendly and helpful staff. There is a lift.
Hostal Gran Duque
This guest house is located in the historical and monumental town of Villa de Piedrahita, near the Sierra Gredos Mountains in the Castilla y León region.Hostal Gran Duque provides attractive and well-equipped rooms, which come with internet access and a TV.Dine in the charming Gran Duque restaurant, where you can taste local, traditional dishes adapted to contemporary cooking style. Then you can have a drink in the onsite bar cafeteria, and enjoy a chat with family, friends, or fellow guests.Hostal Gran Duque is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing getaway in the country, near a stunning mountain range, and also within reaching distance of Salamanca and Madrid.
- El trato del personal y la comida del restaurante que es fantástica.
- Han renovado las habitaciones y baños, incluyendo nuevos televisores. Sigue siendo un alojamiento estupendo para una escapada en pareja o con la familia. El desayuno y la comida con la buena calidad de siempre.
- La Villa de Piedrahita es muy agradable y completita. Los pueblos de la comarca también guardan tesoros artísticos y paisajísticos que recomiendo recorrer. Hay multitud de ríos y arroyos que invitan a un refrescante chapuzón en plena naturaleza.
- Hostal muy correcto con muy buena relación calidad precio. Bien ubicado limpio y con las cama muy comoda. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
- La habitación amplia, el colchón y las almohadas muy cómodos, en general muy limpio. Al estar céntrico te permite recorrer el pueblo sin problemas.
Posada Albarea is located in the town of Candeleda, just 1,500 feet from Garganta de Santa Maria River. It offers double and twin rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi.All rooms in this rustic-style guest house include a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. The property also has a shared lounge and an on-site bar.Activities such as hiking and cycling can be done in the surroundings. Gredos Hill is 3.1 mi from Posada Albarea, and Talavera de la Reina is 30 minutes´ drive away. Garganta de los Infiernos Nature Reserve is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing, with so many items (savoury and sweet) to choose from. The art in the room and restaurant was very nice.
- One thing all guests should be aware of is that the restaurant only operates in the winter season, in the evening. There is so summertime evening meal service. The breakfasts were a great start to the day.
The service provided was great. Attention to detail in every aspect.
The main space (lounge/dining room) is quite nicely decorated and cozy.
The food is delicious. Probably the best restaurant around.
- Personal super acogedor. Todo cuidado al detalle, las habitaciones con aire acondicionado, wifi y tv. Desayuno muy top! ubicación excepcional.
El hotelito es muy bonito,tal y como se ve en las fotografías.
Paloma y su hija Patrícia son encantadoras, nos atendieron muy bien, estuvimos como en casa.
Posada del Infante Posada Real
This rural hotel is located on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. Set in 2 hectares of gardens, it offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi zone and scenic mountain views.Posada del Infante Posada Real’s heated rooms feature elegant, traditional decor. Each has a plasma TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also feature a spa bath and a lounge area.The hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine in its dining room with fireplace. There is a bar and packed lunches can be provided for days out. There is also a comfortable TV lounge with board games.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling and you can visit Arenas de San Pedro with its 13th century Triste Condesa Castle, 1.9 mi away.The Posada del Infante Posada Real is set next to the AV-25 main road and offers free private parking. It is 50 mi from Avila and 2 hours’ drive from Madrid.
- La cama era grande y cómoda. El día que nos marchábamos teníamos que salir muy temprano, por lo que la noche de antes nos dejaron el desayuno en la habitación, lo cual fue un gran gesto.
- La habitacion muy bonita, la ducha es muy grande se pueden duchar dos personas. El personal es muy agradable y servicial.
- Estuvimos en la suite con jacuzzi, muy amplia, cama cómoda, buenas calidades. El restaurante y su comida muy bueno. Buena atención.
- Cruasanes no había, la cama comodisima,la tv,necesitas prismáticos para poder verla.
- la relación calidad-precio es excelente y trato excepcional. la ubicacion de la posada hace que su estancia sea má relajante al situarse a pocos km de la poblacion.
Hostal Rural Luna y Hostal Rural Lunaposada
Hostal Rural Luna y Hostal Rural Lunaposada have a charming setting in the old town of Candeleda, in the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. There is a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms.Featuring free WiFi, all rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a private balcony.The guest houses have a cozy lounge with a TV, newspapers, books and board games. Tea, herbal tea and coffee are provided for you.A range of activities, such as hiking, cycling, horse riding and golf, can be organized for you at the tour desk.
- Great staff who were very helpful. We had a very clean and comfortable room with great AC and a brilliant shower.
- Building, rooms, beds, decorators, owners, cleanliness.
- The room, though quite small, was pretty and comfortable. The owners were friendly and helpful, taking time to recommend restaurants and things to do. For the price (50 Euros per night), this was excellent value for money.
- Wonderfull place, very friendly staff, really nice village!
- Luis y su mujer son super atentos las instalaciones y la situación del hotel inmejorables… Y sus indicaciones para restaurantes o sitios a visitar de 10. Gente así hace que realmente veas que sigue habiendo personas que hacen su trabajo con mucho gusto y empeño.
Located in the town of Arenas de San Pedro, Hostal Avenida features free Wi-Fi and views of Gredos Mountain. This guest house is 0.9 mi from Castillo de la Triste Condesa Castle.Guests have access to a shared lounge with TV. This property offers bedrooms with heating, wardrobe and a TV. Each bedroom includes a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub.Hostal Avenida is within 10 minutes’ walk from restaurants and shops.The Rio Cuevas Reservoir is 1.2 mi from the hostel. The area is popular for hiking and cycling.The city of Talavera de la Reina is a 30-minute drive away.
- la atención prestada por la persona de la recepción
- El propietario fue muy amable, me explicó todo lo que merecía la pena ver por allí y cómo ir. Además, me dió una habitación doble, con un baño exterior y una buena terraza para mi perrito. Pude aparcar al lado, había una especie de parking exterior gratuito. En general, todo bastante limpio y cuidado, y el servicio muy bueno.
- el hostal está bien, sencillo pero cómodo, la habitación bastante amplia, la cama cómoda. El trato del personal muy bueno. Todo muy limpio.
- La atención que tuvimos y la simpatía del anfitrión!!
- Camas cómodas. Silencioso. A la entrada del pueblo.
Hostal Los Castañuelos
This attractive guest house is set on Candelada’s main street, 650 feet from Plaza Mayor and the Casa de las Flores. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a charming restaurant.Rooms at Hostal Los Castañuelos are bright and feature functional décor with tiled floors. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom with bath tub and hairdryer.The Los Castañuelos Restaurant offers regional cuisine made with local produce. There are also several bars and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.Set just south of the Gredos Mountains in the Tietar Valley, the property is well placed for hikers and the Rosarito Reservoir is 3.7 mi away. The Águila Caves in Ramacastañas are 30 minutes’ drive away.Hostal Los Castañuelos is 31 mi from the Yuste Monastery. You can reach Madrid and Toledo by car in around 2 hours.
- La cama y la almohada comodísimas. Totalmente equipado. Un gran detalle el café en la habitación y el agua gratis a diario. ¡De 10!
- Las habitaciones parecen las de un hotel de 3 o 4 estrellas, reformado, camas muy cómodas y gigantes. Una estancia super agradable. El restaurante también increíble.
La habitación muy bonita y cómoda.
El baño amplio y limpio.
- Excelente alojamiento. Profesionalidad de Antonio….suprema
- La decoración, la cama comodisima, el detalle de la cafetera, hervidor d agua con infusiones y las botellas d agua en la nevera, todo un detallazo q hoteles de más categoría no tienen.
Top Guest Houses In Navacepeda De Tormes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Navacepeda de Tormes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!