10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Narila Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Narila Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Narila Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Narila Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Narila Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Narila Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Narila Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Narila Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Tinao offers accommodations in Yegen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- A very clean and decent place to stay Great welcome from Lauranne.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- El Tinao is a great value for money location, with a lovely host. The rooms have all the basics you need and there is a bar upstairs to meet the locals. I enjoyed my stay.
- I spent a couple of weeks hiking through the villages of the Alpujarras. This was by far the most comfortable & best-valued accommodation that I stayed in. Many Thanks.
- Everything was lovely – clean and tidy, spacious room with character. Hostess was very welcoming. Food was fantastic. Gorgeous village location with stunning mountain views. Would definitely recommend.
Pensión La Fuente
Pensión La Fuente is located in Yegen, in Andalusia’s Alpujarra Mountains. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, bathroom and balcony.The property has a bar with a fireplace where you can enjoy a drink or regional snacks. Staff can also provide information about what to see and do in the area.You can drive to the Costa Tropical in around an hour, and Federico García Lorca Airport is 79 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good room, very clean and comfortable. We were able to have our breakfast very late, timings were very flexible.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- Given extra blankets on arrival, which were necessary. The second morning a fire was lit in the dining room, (I was about to go down to breakfast wrapped in one of my extra blankets). The owners were very nice. Good WiFi signal in the room. Street parking available right outside. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.
Located in Trevélez, Hostal Mulhacen has a garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Mulhacen the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Mulhacen Mountain is 4.5 miles from Hostal Mulhacen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 miles away.
- Right on our walking route. It was quiet. Good view. Clean.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
- Very comfortable establishment at good price. Had excellent restaurant nearby.
- This mountain village was just waking up from its winter slumber so we felt like intruders at first. and we didn’t see any other guests in the hotel. The location is at the bottom of the village, Just as you enter so to get to restaurants requires a walk up some very steep roads but we didn’t mind this as our room had a little balcony that opened out to views of the river. The sound of the water tumbling down was so wonderful it more than compensated for the edge of village location.
- Warm and generous size room at a cold time of year in Trevelex. Great view to the mountain side.
Hostal Las Perdices
Set within the natural setting of Válor, Hostal Las Perdices is located in the heart of La Alpujarra Region. It offers free WiFi throughout, as well as rooms with a private bathroom.Featuring rustic décor, all rooms at Hostal Las Perdices have heating, a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Other facilities include free coffee and tea facilities.Free luggage storage and tourist information are provided at Las Perdices. The swimming pool in Apartamentos Balcón de Válor, located 1,000 feet away, can be used for free.The area is ideal for hiking, and winter sports can be done in Puerto de La Ragua, 16 mi away.A cafeteria-restaurant can be found 350 feet away. The guest house is located on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
- Lovely owners, good quiet location, comfortable beds and aircon worked well
A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
Location is a quiet little village and was exactly what we expected.
Clean and tidy.
- Rosario is a very nice lady. She gave us a great room with a balcony and a good view. Free tea and coffee on offer. Spacious room and en suite. Close to great restaurant – 100 m – and supermarket. We were walking but there was adequate private car parking available. Note that restaurant and bar no longer operate.
- Great position in the heart of the village, close to bars and restaurants and spotlessly clean. absolutely charming owner (Rosario).
- Very friendly hosts, delicious food and comfortable beds.
La Placeta Guesthouse
Located in Pórtugos, in the Alpujarra Mountains, La Placeta Guest house is 47 mi from Granada. This guest house features a sal-water pool and a garden. Free WiFi is available.Apartments feature a private terrace. They include a living room with a fireplace, a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV. There is a bathroom with a shower, and the kitchenette comes with a fridge, toaster and coffee maker.The accommodations is gay-friendly. Located in between Pampaneira and Trevélez, the property offers an ideal location for hiking and visiting nearby villages.Free parking is available nearby and a shuttle service is available from Granada and Malaga airports.
- The owner were very kind and gave a lot of explanations. The garden and pool was wonderful. We love the quiteness and good hiking paths.
- Uncomplicated hosts, Beautiful garden and great location to start from: We enjoyed 3 nights in La Placeta in Sierra Nevada. We wanted to do some hiking tours, and Jaimes&Manolos place was a perfect starting point….you have hikes directly depart from Portugos, or you can start somewhere in Sierra Nevada. The apartment with its terrace was great, so was the beautiful garden and relaxed time with the dogs and their parents. Try Manolos Mojito :).
- Very warm welcome. The decoration of the appartment was done With great care and enthousiam
- La tranquilidad del lugar, su jardín y el trato de Jaime y Manolo. Sin olvidar los suculentos guisos que ofrecen.
- La casa preciosa, todo cuidado hasta el último detalle. Estuvimos en la casa La Cuadra, techos de pizarra y viga de madera, decoración rustica preciosa. Y el jardín una maravilla, césped natural, piscina de agua salada. El pueblo, precioso. Pasamos un par de días para relajarnos y nos pusimos en manos de Manolo y Jaime con las comidas buenísimas y masajes para relajar (qué buenas manos). Cuento los días para volver otra vez! Y gracias a los dos por cuidarnos tanto.
Las Chimeneas offers rustic accommodations in a picturesque setting within the Sierra Nevada Park. This small guest house features an outdoor swimming pool and impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Las Chimeneas’s maintains many of the building’s original features, including beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Alpujarra Mountains. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen, washing machines and lounge with a TV and DVD player.The property´s restaurant uses produce from its own organic farm and serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. A varied breakfast is served daily.Staff at Las Chimeneas can provide information on local walking and cycling routes.
- Absolute tranquility. Panoramic view from room amazing. Breakfast and especially dinner were of a high quality.
- Very friendly personel. Nice cousine at restaurant and with a fireplace.
- OMG, what a gem of a place in a tiny hamlet in the Alpajurrra. Beautifully and artistically maintained property in this old mountainside village. The hotel and restaurant go together but are separate. Both have been recently restored using traditional techniques and it is gorgeous. There are only a few guest rooms with a shared sitting area, terrace, and kitchen. The rooms are individual and custom with both modern HVAC and wood-burning stoves. Everything is immaculate. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful — wonderful owners David and Emma and other kitchen and hotel staff. Spectacular views across the valley. Incredible fresh food for dinner (fixed price menu) and breakfast. Overall, and A+ and we will stay again.
- Stunning location in the village known as el balcón de las Alpujarras. Quiet, wonderful views, perfect for walking, road and mountain cycling, relaxing. Excellent locally sourced food. Comfortable, spacious rooms with good heating in winter. Very helpful owners and staff who offer transport, guided walks and themed weeks e.g. walking, horse-riding, yoga, cookery courses.
David and Emma were excellent and all the staff
Meals were good and plentiful
walking and the care of writing the routes was excellent, we needed it tho!
Viña y Rosales
Viña y Rosales is located in the charming mountain village of Mairena, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It has a lush garden with panoramic views of the Alpujarra Valley.The property offers 4 twin/double rooms with private bathrooms, and access to a shared living room with free Wi-Fi.The property has a library, where you can find a range of books as well as plenty of information about the local culture and natural surroundings. Outdoors there are terraces with sitting areas, including a covered terrace with a fireplace. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside, as well as skiing in the winter months.You can drive to Almería and the coast in around an hour from Viña y Rosales. The amazing city of Granada, with the spectacular Alhambra Palace, is 1.5 hour’s drive away.
- Owners were great hosts . Excellent food and wine with local ingredients.
- Wifi not available – sporadic I believe but we never were lucky
Magical place with lovely lovely friendly owners. Incredible view and ambiance. The house and rooms were huge and lovely and the dinner at the house cooked by the owner was fantastic! Better than the nearby restaurant.
We loved it!
- The peace and tranquility and the location, especially great for walking the GR7 , The friendliness of the hosts.
Gentilezza e accoglienza meravigliosi.
Casa rurale molto bella e tranquilla.
Cani milto simpatici.
Cena e colazione molto buoni
Hostal Pampaneira offers accommodations in Pampaneira.All rooms include a TV.Granada is 21 mi from Hostal Pampaneira, while Sierra Nevada is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 mi from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Such good value for money! The room and facilities were just as good as many hotels where I have paid much more. Clean, comfy, good shower, aircon works, nice towels etc…
- Perfect location with stunning dual aspect views. Very inexpensive but decent quality.
- Restaurant served delicious food. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Couldn’t fault, we enjoyed our stay here in 2017, using the hostel as a base for visiting the Alpujarra’s and the villages, plus Granada, and the Tabanas Desert. This year 2018 we again re booked the hostel as our base, as we knew it was clean, comfortable and good value. With a bar and restaurant on the premises. This year we did a lot of local walks enjoying the stunning scenery, and enjoyed visiting local markets, gardens and restaurants nearby.
- Beatifully decorated room with colourful rugs, nice bathroom, location in the town centre, parking nearby bar downstairs (not open on Thursdays)
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Hostal El Cascapeñas is located in Capileira in the center of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The charming rooms feature a balcony with panoramic views over La Alpujarra mountains.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- The location and value for money, friendly staff and very clean
- Perfect for location, stunning views, friendly staff and value for money
- Stunning views over the village and across the mountains. Friendly and helpful staff and reasonable price.
- Very clean and warm. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Great value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
Hostal Rural Atalaya
This rural guesthouse, in the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada, offers free Wi-Fi, and overlooks the Poqueira Ravine. Some rooms have a private balcony with mountain views.Hostal Rural Atalaya is set in the village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Behind the Atalaya are mainland Spain’s two highest peaks, Mulhacén and Veleta.All heated rooms at the family-run Hostal Rural Atalaya have a private bathroom, with a bathtub and bathroom amenities.The Atalaya tour desk can recommend nearby scenic routes, as well as local restaurants and bus times for visits to the coast, or Granada, both a one hour drive away. The ski slopes of Sierra Nevada are around a 2-hour drive away.
- view from the balcony, private bathroom, nice owner, location
- The rooms were comfortable and well kept. The balcony was nice and has a great view. The hotel is in a great location to all the trails of the Sierra Nevada’s.
- Comfortable, friendly efficient staff and stunning views from the balcony.
- The views from the front rooms are truly magnificent. The beds are comfortable, and the place is very clean and well maintained.
- Hostal Rural Atalaya is excellent. Located right at the entrance to the town, the views from the balcony were breathtaking. The room was spacious, clean and very pleasant. So, I enjoyed my afternoon sitting on the balcony, admiring the view and sipping local beer which you can get from the store El Jardin, next door. The owner gave me maps for walking and good advice for restaurants. Really lovely place and people!
Top Guest Houses In Narila Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Narila Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Narila Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Narila Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!