10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Nambroca Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Santa Barbara
Set 350 feet from the AVE station, Hostal Santa Barbara is located in Toledo. This guest house features free WiFi, free luggage storage, and rooms with air conditioning.Each room in this property includes tiled floors and comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom has a bath, shower, and free toiletries.Guests have access to a tour desk where they can find information on activities in the area.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Santa Barbara. Toledo city center and its cathedral are 1.2 mi from the property.
- Perfect location, very near to the beautiful train station – which was great for us as we had a lot of luggage and transporting it trough the city would have been complicated. 15 -20 minutes walk to the city center, crossing the bridge. The walk is very pleasant, nice views. The staff was very friendly and helpful, gave us some good tips and a map. Confortable room, quiet place, very clean, good price.
- Location, the guy from the reception was very welcome, very clean and big enough.
- It was cure & very homely feeling! They had “home is where the heart is” on the wall in my room & other sayings around which make you feel right at home!
- Near the train station, the staff are friendly and helpful
This hostal is very close to the train station, perfect if you stay in Toledo just for 1 night, the walk to Toledo city centre is very pleasant 10/15 minutes.
Very kind staff, they sent me a text the day before our arrival to check our arrival time and the room was ready upon our arrival. On our departure day they kindly kept our suitcases in reception till our departure time. Very clean.
La Posada de Manolo
Located on a building from 1450, La Posada de Manolo is located in Toledo City Center, 350 feet from the Cathedral.This medieval building offers a very special décor, each floor represents one of the historic cultures from Toledo: Arabic, Jewish or Christian.Each air-conditioned and bright room has a décor inspired in medieval professions. Rooms are equipped with a TV, and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Posada de Manolo features free WiFi throughout the property.A continental breakfast is available at the property, ou will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Seminario is 1,000 feet from La Posada de Manolo, while Puerta del Sol Toledo is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 mi from La Posada de Manolo.
- Beds Were comfy. Rooms smelled Awesome. Locations was perfect. Decorations were lovely. Roof top deck was magnificant.
- Really enjoyed our stay at this characterful hotel. The staff were welcoming, helpful and informative. Brilliant location next to the Cathedral and the opportunity to sit on the rooftop terrace for breakfast and in the evening was a bonus. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was very good value. Other than the shower being very small but functional, we will book the same hotel when we next visit.
- Very uniquely rustic decorated; the owners’ pride and joy as I understand, a short walk to the Cathedral.
- We appreciated the Spanish character of the interiors – it was all chosen with dedication and with an eye for quality. The breakfast room and terrace at the top of the building were nice.
The location is great right next to the Toledo’s hightlights. The room is comfortable, clean and cozy. An excellent choice in Toledo.
The owners were very kind and helpful and I am grateful to them for having received us much earlier than the expected time to check in and generously provided space in their office to store our luggage.
Hospederia Casa de Cisneros
Recently restored 16th century house, built on the site of an ancient 11th
Century Muslim Palace. Located in the center of Toledo historic quarter, near the Cathedral. It is on one of the main streets used by anyone wishing to fully visit the city.It has 10 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning throughout the hotel, TV, telephone, and email service. We are equipped to be turned into a 4-star hotel but listed as a Hostel. There is a gift shop, in addition to the reception area and a sitting room with coffee service on the first floor.
- The location is great, right beside the cathedral. Walking distance to everything in town. Nice breakfast for 8 euros. You can park less than 10 minutes walk away and for 15 euros a day (hitel coupon). You can drive up to the hotel to unload your luggage. Helpful staff.
- We thought the hotel had lots of character. We especially liked the roof top terrace where it was very relaxing to sit and enjoy the views .
- Amazing location, really peaceful by night and by morning. Fab!
- The roof terrace had a beautiful view. Nice place in the city centre.
- It was a lovely hotel, with well decorated rooms, and the fantastic terrace. The concierge was great and very helpful, he even managed to get us a taxi during the taxi strike. It was very central.
Hostal Santo Tomé
This guest house is located in Toledo’s beautiful Old Town, on the famous Santo Tomé Street. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Staff at reception can provide information about what Toledo has to offer. There is also a luggage storage service, as well as a laundry service.The Jewish Quarter and the El Greco Museum are both just 650 feet away from Hostal Santo Tomé. Toledo Cathedral is a 4-minute walk away, and you can walk to the Alcázar Fortress in just 8 minutes.
- Location is very good and the staff is very friendly.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. We did use the offsite parking, which worked. Very central in Old Toledo which means it’s very tight getting in and out with a car. But we succeeded. Clean, good price.
- Right in the centre of the Old City and close to all it’s attractions and facilities.
- Great location on a pretty street close to everything. Friendly staff. who gave us a great recommendation for dinner. Room was very nice and property had an elevator
- We couldn’t find a better place to stay. If you leave your window open, the mornings a Spanish guitar may wake you up from a street musician who plays on the street.
Located next to Zocodover Square and the Arabic Market, Antidoto Rooms is set in the charming center of Toledo and 5 minutes’ walk from the Alcázar. This beautiful property offers unique, luxurious rooms set in a restored building dating from the 16th century.Centered round an interior courtyard and a glass atrium, the building maintains its exposed wooden beams and balustrades, curved roof tiles and French balconies. The original 8th-century walls and a Roman hydraulic system are also preserved.Each stylish room is decorated completely in white with minimalist finishes, such as wooden finishes and painted ceiling beams. They include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee maker, air conditioning and flat-screen satellite TV. The bathroom has a rain-effect shower and chrome Grohe taps.You can find a range of cafés, tapas bars and restaurants in Zocodover Square and in the surrounding winding streets.Toledo Cathedral is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Toledo Railway Station is less than 1.2 mi from the property and regular trains to central Madrid leave from here.
- The location of the hotel is very central, the room is modern and clean, although a little small but acceptable in the old town area of Toledo. Breakfast is not fancy, but acceptable.
- It was a fantastic room in an unbelievable location
Location was fantastic. Very close to the Convention Center and to several touristic attractions.
Staff was very nice and accommodated us for an early check in.
- Cool decor and lobby very modern in great location. Bed was comfy.
- Top location, very clean room, original concept, very modern interior in historic building, warm welcome, Good WiFi, airco, nespresso machine in room.
This brand new, small hotel is located in the cultural heart of historic Toledo. It belongs to the well-known restaurant set next door.The modern Hostal Palacios provides comfortable and convenient accommodations in this impressive city, set to the south of Madrid. Air-conditioned rooms are decorated in a warm, rustic style and feature plasma-screen satellite TVs and views of Toledo’s historic quarter. The property also has its own internet point, which you can use to plan your trip to the magnificent Alcázar and other local attractions.After a day’s sightseeing you can return to enjoy the delicious traditional cuisine served in the adjacent Restaurant Palacios.
- The Hostal has a great location in the heart of the city
- High standard accommodation clean, well appointed. Very conveniently located connected with very good restaurant.
- It’s 5 minutes from zocodover and im the center of historical place. Double room was very clean and big, had a private bathroom and shower. Towels, shampoo and soaps are provided. Double bed was super comfortable. There was TV and a balcony. They have a restaurant and a cafe too.
- The gentleman who checked us in on Friday, 24th November was quite rude and not at all welcoming. The lady on reception on Saturday, 25th November and all of the staff in the bar were extremely friendly, helpful and warm. (We had drinks and delicious free tapas at the small bar downstairs, but did not eat a meal in the hotel restaurant although the food served looked excellent. The drinks were very good value).
- The receptionist, Angela, was superb, very helpful.
YIT Puerta Bisagra
This guest house with free Wi-Fi is built around a typical Toledan courtyard. It has an excellent setting in the historic center of Toledo, by the Puerta de Bisagra.Hostal Puerta Bisagra has a cafe with glass floors and a skylight. It is a bright space with lots of natural light.All rooms have a private bathroom, TV, heating and air conditioning. They each have a unique, exclusive design.24-hour reception is available at the Hostal Puerta Bisagra. Buffet breakfast is served in the morning.
- Cozy, good value for money. Very comfortable bed. Nice decor
- Beautiful lobby!! Quiet and well located. good value for money
Excellent location and beautifully decorated. The place itself has a lot of character, friendly staff and value for money.
The roof terrace has excellent views and was a nice space to use in the evenings.
- Excellent location & very friendly staff. Recommend the breakfast
- Everything that’s mentioned on thier site is true. Very nice hotel in perfect location at the entrance to the old town. AC is working perfectly, room is clean, wifi is ok.
Hostal Infantes guest house is located 350 feet from Toledo Cathedral, and 1,150 feet from the Alcazar. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms, flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Hostal Infantes is within a short walk of shops, bars and restaurants. The historic city center can easily be explored on foot from this central location.Guests can relax in the Infantes’ garden patio. There is also a tour desk, which can provide information about the area.
- Central location, host tries to be helpful. Clean rooms.
This is a family-owned nice and small hotel. Unfortunately the family speaks no English… 🙂
But the room was nice and clean, and the localtion was simply amazing!! 200 meters from the Cathedral and a supermarket, with a nice pub just below the hotel. Great value for money!!
- Not in the center of town so not quite as crazy with tourists. More locals. Lovely patio in the center of the building. Excellent AC. New windows (helps keep room at stable temp and quiet). Owner reserved me a taxi for early morning pickup to train station (busses start at 0700). Elevator or stairs, only 3 stories. Very close to river, Cathedral, textile museum, Zocodover Plaza. Cafe/bar about 100 meters away (some ambient noise from that).
- Was a lovely hostel right in the heart of Toledo. On a hill so a bit of a hike as Toledo is, but I also had a car. Had to move the car into a paid parking parkhaus by 9am in the morning as the area is filled with residence parking spots only. Paid parking is not so overly expensive around 1.50€ ph.
- Fantastic location, very close to the cathedral. The hostal has a beautiful little patio with decorated tiles, the staff is absutely lovely. The room was small but clean and comfortable overall. 🙂
Hostal Alfonso XII
Hostal Alfonso XII is in Toledo’s beautiful Old Town, next to the Cathedral, the El Greco Museum and the Santa María La Blanca and Tránsito Synagogues.The guest house is set in a historic building in central Toledo. Original details include sloping wooden ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi internet.All rooms have a private balcony. Rooms are air conditioned and heated. There is a glass shower in the private bathroom.The Alfonso XII is a short walk from Toledo’s sights, as well as a wide range of restaurants and bars. These include the synagogues, the Mezquita del Cristo de la Luz, and the San Juan de los Reyes Monastery.
- Good location for seeing the sights. Nice historic building.
- Small, quaint, family-run hostel; central location; perfect for a few days exploring the wonders of Toledo
- The position is perfect and sound proofed.free parking close by
The building itself was wonderful.Very bijou but charming.
The room was very small as was the bathroom but again charming and very very clean. The bed was comfy with clean , crisp white cotton linen.The AC was efficient ,controlled with a handset and quiet. It was very necessary in July 2017.
I would definitely stay there again as alongside these positives the location was superb, in easy walking distance of all the sights.
Quiet and comfortable pension. Very good value for money. Well located for the university, where I was participating in a summer school. Also situated within walking distance of the main tourist attractions in Toledo. First time visitors to Toledo should note that the old town is very hilly and the streets are narrow.
Very helpful and friendly owners. (I would add that I speak fluent Spanish).
To reach the station it is best to take a taxi, which costs about 6 euros. The owners will call a taxi for you which will arrive at the hotel very quickly.
The air-conditioning in the room was extremely efficient, which was an essential requirement since Toledo can be extremely hot in the summer, which is uncomfortable for travellers from northern Europe unused to such weather.
Hostal La Campana
This comfortable hotel is set less than 350 feet from Santo Tome Church in the historic center of Toledo. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hostal La Campana’s rooms feature fresh décor and wood furnishings. They feature a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily, and the hotel has a cafeteria. La Campana’s restaurant serves set menus and tasty traditional dishes with a modern twist.The hotel is ideally located for exploring Toledo’s narrow, winding streets with its Roman architecture and numerous museums and churches. Toledo Cathedral is a 5-minute walk away.Toledo Bus Station is 0.6 mi from Hostal La Campana, and Madrid’s Barajas Airport is 1 hours’ drive away.
- Great basic accommodation. Very clean and in an excellent location. Close to local attractions yet quiet. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Would stay here again if we are lucky enough to return to Toledo.
- Buffet breakfast, big room, good bathroom, super clean, many restaurants and bars nearby, staff is friendly
- Staff was excellent. Pleasant, helpful, eager to help.
- Nice room with a/c. Lots of hot water. Steps away from tourist spots.
Very nice hotel. Surprisingly clean – much better than i expected, very clean bed sheets and towels. Pretty old-style furniture. New and clean bathroom.
Very central location, but no street noise in the room.
Breakfast is ok.
Top Guest Houses In Nambroca Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!