10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nadela Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Nadela Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nadela Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nadela Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nadela Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nadela Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nadela Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Nadela Galicia:
Hostal Catro Ventos
Located in Lugo, Hostal Catro Ventos is 2.9 miles from Congress and Exhibiton Center. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden and a terrace. Guests can use a bar.The guesthouse has a playground.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The staff was great. It felt like home. They were great with our children. The room was clean and comfortable. It is possible to have meals in the property restaurant. Very good value for the money.
- For me the location was good. Close to Lugo but far enough away to be calm and restful. In the countryside very close to the river. The family/proprietors could not have been more accommodating. The food in their restaurant was very good.
- Extremely clean. Very kind staff. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good parking.
The room was well lit with two big nice Windows, good lighting, very clean and modern. Small but nice bathroom. Ample off the street parking. Nice family restaurant associated with the property.
The listing indicates there is only Wi-Fi in the public areas. My friend got wifi in the room, I got it sometimes in the room.
- Victor and his wife Olga and daughter Cristina really made us welcome during our 2 night stay- Victor provided his own wine for our evening meals which had a real home-made flavour to them ( because they were prepared by his wife). Everything was very reasonably priced.
The family-run Hostal Bríos is midway between Lugo Cathedral and the city’s university, 12 minutes’ walk from both. Free Wi-Fi is available.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a desk, wardrobe and a private bathroom.The café-bar serves a varied daily menu, and there are also à la carte options. There is also a vending machine in reception for snacks.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A-6 Motorway is easily accessible, and you can walk to the center of town in 12 minutes. There is plenty of public parking nearby.
- Very comfortable and clean room. The room totally seperated with other room so very quiet and silent. The host is very kind. The room is much better than photo!(host must be change photo of the rooms!!)
- Outstanding Hostal. Room huge. Great bed, great shower. Sparkling clean. Parking available. Staff are super friendly and helpful Restaurant downstairs with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Highly recommend.
- The proprietor was congenial as all get out. The space was modern, comfortable, and great value. We had a comfortable stay.
- All the staff were very friendly and good at their job, making sure that our stay was comfortable. They could not have been more helpful and this applied to all the staff from owner to waitresses in the restaurant.
- The hotel is run by the restaurant owners. The underground parking is nice with an elevator. Wifi and plenty of hot water. A 15 minute walk to the old city.
Hostal Residencia Ponte Vella
Hostal Residencia Ponte Vella is just 5 minutes’ walk from Lugo’s Roman walls and its university. It has free Wi-Fi and a communal lounge with a TV, fridge and microwave.The pleasant rooms at Hostal Residencia Ponte Vella have simple décor, a desk and a private bathroom. A laundry service is available for a surcharge.The center of Lugo is approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the property. The town’s railway station is less than 1.2 mi from the Ponte Vella.
- Clean and very kind staff. Room was ok, bathroom could be a little improved. Great position, a 15mins walk from the center. Great value for the price!
- The room was clean and comfortable. The staff helpful and friendly. The hostal is a little far from the historic center, but it is a nice walk. Lugo is a safe city, so we did not mind the walk.
- Simple breakfast was included, and the woman serving it was friendly. Price was OK.
- The flimsy walls make it some noisy, the room is sparsely furnished , but my stay was okay (again). Staff is friendly.
Relaxing way of finishing the reservation…
I came in very tired. Recovered in the morning and pay in the morning was no problem for the hostal.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Lucus offers accommodations in Lugo, 1 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center. Lugo Bus Station is 1,650 feet away.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property offers bike storage.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from the property.
- Close to the old town with its roman walls and busy streets. Room was basic but clean, shared bathrooms had powerful showers.
- Anna was simply amazing. She made our stay and because of her this was our favourite place on the Camino Primitivo. She washed and dryed our clothes, gave us helpful tips on Lugo and was generally just wonderful. We have such great memories of Lugo because of Anna in Albergue Lucus. We cannot recommend this place highly enough. Thank you so much Anna
- Nice rooms, friendly staff. Good value for your money.
- Clean, good location 5 minutes walk from old town.
- Friendly staff. Clean comfy spacious room. Good value.
Featuring a tour desk, Gran Vía is located in Lugo, in the province of Galicia. It offers heated accommodations and free WiFi throughout.All rooms come with TV. The private bathrooms also come with towels. Bed linen are provided.Gran Vía is a 10-minute walk from the historic center and 5 minutes’ walk from the city wall. The accommodations is 350 feet from a few restaurants and 200 from the nearest supermarket. The guest house is 1.2 mi from Congress and Exhibition Center. The impressive Convent of St. Francis and the flamboyant Archiepiscopal Palace are some of the known places in the area.The Roman Bridge over the River Minho is also a popular spot and it is a short walk from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 mi away.
Very good deal for the price, the room was very clean.
Easy to find a free parking nearby
- Although outside the wall of the old city it was close enough for visits after a short walk. There is a good restaurant just outside the city wall and a good automatic laundry one street block away. The neighborhood was quiet.
- Several days is the rain in Lugo and was wet in the room and heating was switched on.
- This is an inexpensive room so has only the essentials. We expected a bed and ensuite and got it. Neat and clean. Just perfect.we got parking on the street and there is underground paid for parking next door,locked at 10pm
- The place was clean and well maintained. Good value for the cost.
- Very good deal for the price, the room was very clean.
Offering a restaurant, Pensión Darío is a guest house located in Lugo, 20 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station.Rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are included.At Pensión Dario you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a tour desk.Guests can find numerous shops, bars and other services within walking distance away. The old town and the Roman Wall are within a 30-minute walk of the property. Private parking is available at an extra cost.
- The staff where extremely helpful, friendly and professional..I loved the music they played..the view from my room was beautiful .
Cafe bar associated with the hotel.
Good secure parking for motorbike & free
- The price for the Pension was a lot better than for the hotel in the same location. I do not understand why Lugo is so expensive!
The staff were so helpful,great location, looking forward to going back. Thank you Carlos for all your help.
Your Irish visitors.
- Recomiendo este hotel en todos los aspectos, pero sobre todo la amabilidad, dedicación, la sonrisa que nunca quitan y la disposición a ayudarte con todo de TODOS los trabajadores y dueños de este hotel, no me pude ir más encantada con ellos
Pension San Roque
Pension San Roque is 650 feet from Lugo Bus Station, next to the Old Town Wall. Just 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral, it offers 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Bright, colorfully decorated rooms are heated and feature wooden floors and heating. They have a TV and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The San Roque is close to the N540 Ringroad and Lugo Train Station is 2,650 feet away.
- Well located, just a couple of minutes walk to one of the entrances to the old town close to where the Camino de Santiago passes.Helpful staff and maps available. Simple but clean.
My first day I lost my room key somewhere, but staffs are so nice and helpful.
Breakfast for a cafe downstairs and Pulpo for the restaurant next to autobus Estacion.
Many other nice bars in the centre. Perfect location and close to everywhere.
- This is a good location- on the camino route just before the wall. Easy to climb up to the wall and go to the cathedral. The Reception staff member, Isobel, was very friendly and helpful.
- Perfect location near bus and train station. Staff is friendly.
- Great location near to bus station n 2 minutes walk into the walled city.Lovely lady on reception, perfect host.
Pensión Residencia Fisterra
Pensión Residencia Fisterra is in Lugo, 12 minutes’ walk from its famous Roman walls. It offers a 24-hour front desk and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house offers a daily menu on request. There is a range of restaurants within a 10-minute walk.The Fisterra is 650 feet from Milagrosa Park, where you can find sports pitches and swimming pools. With good access to the A8 Motorway, Lugo is an hour’s drive from La Coruña.
- La limpieza y por la noche se duerme muy bien por la comodidad de la cama y que no hay ni un ruido
- No me gustó NADA. De hecho no dormí en ese hostal a pesar de pagarlo.
- Muy amplio y limpio. Nos tocó una habitación con pequeña terraza ideal para mascotas. La ubicación nos vino genial, a 15 minutos andando del centro y cerca de las salidas de la ciudad. Muy tranquilo. La única pega es que no dispone de ascensor para silla de ruedas. El precio, genial!!
- la limpieza de la habitación y el no haber ningún tipo de ruidos durante la noche….
- Una atención excelente!! Ningún problema con nuestro perrín!! Calidad precio inmejorable! Zona tranquila. Habitación silenciosa y confortable.
La Pension de Ana
La Pension de Ana is 0.6 mi from the center of Sarria, on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Set in a large garden with sun loungers, it offers free WiFi and free parking.All rooms at the guest house are heated and come with a TV. The majority of them have a private bathroom; and the shared bathrooms have a bath or shower.The restaurant at La Pension de Ana serves quality homemade dishes, which are characteristic of the area. There is also a bar.La Pension de Ana is 19 mi from Lugo, while Santiago de Compostela and its airport are 68 mi away. Campo de Golf El Pilar de Sarria is a 9-minute drive away.
- Parking, good food, walking distance from Sarria city center
- Nice people. Nice little place. Great stop for Camino pilgrims
- We arrived in town very early, off the night train, and did not know how to reach the hotel. We called and the owner came to get us within minutes and gave us our room immediately. Very welcoming.
- It was located just outside Sarria within 10 minutes walk. It was good value for money
- It had all we needed after having walked for 32 km during the day.
Located in the village of Sarria, on the Camino de Santiago Route, Casa Matías features spacious rustic-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Private bicycle parking is available for pilgrims.All individually-styled rooms at Casa Matías feature an elegant décor with parquet floors. Each is equipped with a TV and looks out onto the main street. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests will find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. There is a drinks vending machine at the guest house.Luggage storage is available at the guest house and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Casa Matías is 19 mi from Lugo and 70 mi from Santiago de Compostela.
- The property is really close to the train station, which is pretty handy if you’re coming from Madrid. The rooms are very spacious and clean. It is also very close to El Camino and around 500m away from the town’s church.
The spaciousness of a room for 3. Decor arty. Good quality bedding. Efficient/sure handing over of keys. Phone always answered.
Artwork one staircase wall cheerful and fun.
Above our expectations.
- A beautiful, comfortable, spotlessly clean oasis. Just delightful. And with fruit, free warm drinks and a great breakfast. Thank you!
- It is right down the street from the train station. Good places to eat nearby. You can find the Camino route easily from here, you are just not exactly on it. The place is part of a souvenir shop that is right next door and where you need to go to get your keys. Good news there is a lift- elevator in the building.
- the Man in charge on arrival was helpful and friendly
Top Guest Houses In Nadela Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nadela Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nadela Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nadela Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!