10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Na Xamena Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Na Xamena Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Na Xamena Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Na Xamena Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Na Xamena Ibiza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Na Xamena Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Na Xamena Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Na Xamena Ibiza:
Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Antonio in the Ibiza Region, 9.3 mi from Ibiza Town, Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret features a terrace and views of the sea. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also offers bike hire and car hire. Café Mambo is 1.4 mi from Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret, while Sant Josep de Sa Talaia is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto de Ibiza Airport, 9.3 mi from Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret.
- Stunning location! My first time in Ibiza and although I travelled to different parts of the island, the highlight was always coming back to La Torre for the relaxing atmosphere and fantastic views/sunset.
- Hostel La Torre is a pretty Ibiza hotel with simple room facilities and a great restaurant/bar area for breakfast and sunset. Our basic bedroom was just that but it was clean and had air con. The staff were all very friendly, particularly an English girl who worked mornings/early afternoons. We didn’t get her name but she made our experience very nice. Also Lori on the front desk was very helpful and welcoming. Thank you for our welcome pack of a bottle of cava and fresh fruit. A perfect surprise.
- Great Music provided by some of the best resident DJ’s on the Island to watch a perfect sunset, without the hustle and bustle of the other sunset bars. The included continental breakfast was great especially when sitting on the terrace overlooking the sea.
- Bed was comfortable. Friendly staff. Sunset DJs are great – especially Pete Gooding.
Staff were friendly, attentive and made us feel relaxed and at ease.
Hotel was clean and comfortable with amazing views, particularly at sunset. A gorgeous garden to unwind in and spectacular food drinks, music and service.
Overall, a fantastic place to stay and rejuvenate.
Hostal Cala Boix
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering charming rooms with Mediterranean Sea views, Hostal Cala Boix has a peaceful setting 150 feet from Cala Boix’s beaches. It offers a restaurant and a terrace offering views of the surrounding countryside.Guests can use recreational areas located 1,300 feet from the property and set among lovely, green gardens, overlooking the sea.Each bright, spacious room at Hostal Cala Boix has light, attractive décor with wooden finishes. Some overlook Cala Boix and the property’s gardens and feature a balcony. All have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.You can enjoy traditional Ibizan cuisine in the Boix’s restaurant, which specializes in fish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.San Carlos is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house, while Santa Eulària des Riu is 7.5 mi away. You can reach Ibiza Town in 40 minutes by car.
Nice and quiet
loved the fact that you could use the bikes
The pool was in a lovely location and was nice and clean
Next to the Beach
- The location is beautiful and the private garden and pool area really is like a mini paradise. The hostal is amazing value for money, ensuite and balcony very clean. Although the beds were a little uncomfortable as we are not used to the heat. Also the walls were very thin so you can hear other people walking around and closing doors. When we arrived late at night it took us a while to find our keys as they were left outside and not by reception. No one was there at reception and we could not get hold of anyonebut this was because they had gone to pick someone up from the airport. There was free access for hiring bikes which was perfect for the location, very scenic and beautiful roads to ride along. The food in the restaurant was pretty damn good, fish and meat dishes we had were delicious and so was the wine and aviolo. The staff were always very cheerful and happy to help, typical Spanish style. We would definitely come back if we are ever in Ibiza again.
- The placement of the hotel is very pleasant with a beach nearby and a private garden with a view 5 minutes walk away (children friendly). There was an effort to renovate the hotel, personnel is chill.
- You should not go there for the hotel but for the nature. The nature is very nice. The swimming pool is far from hotel. It is more like a garden with sea view on 5 minutes walking distance. Hotel itself is located near by sea but no sea view. This was not clear to us when we booked.
- Nice and quiet
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, CAN IARA is located in Sant Miquel de Balansat, 9.9 mi from Ibiza Town. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountain, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom, a coffee maker, a kettle and a mini bar.San Antonio is 9.3 mi from CAN IARA, while Playa d’en Bossa is 12 mi away. Ibiza Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- Just like other reviews, Can Iara was designed by a sculptor and the gardens , pond and pool are amazing and very relaxing. Some of her sculptures are also on display. A unique environment. In our blue room double, we had an inventive sculpted bathroom. There was a mini-fridge, a kettle and a coffeemaker, ac and wifi. There was no tv. There were many places to sit by the pool and in the garden. It’s rustic and off the beaten path, but a short drive to two great nearby beaches.
- The owners were so helpful & friendly & recommended lots of local beaches & places to eat etc, private parking on site, beautiful private rustic detached property with own outdoor area with table, chairs & sunloungers etc. Plenty of internal living area too with all modern appliances etc. Walk up a few steps & there is a superb outdoor pool & pond full of fish & friendly Terrapins & additional sun loungers etc. Although the location is quite remote & very quiet we were only a 10 minute drive from the local beach & enjoyed a lovely night swimming on Benirras beach watching the Ibiza sunset while listening to the music & bongos played by the local hippy community. We only had 1 night here at Can Iara but our next stay will be much longer. Cannot wait to go back there.
The lovely Samantha
The turtles frogs and fish
- beautiful villa, nice and quiet area. beautiful garden. every day the room was cleaned. good communication with samantha.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, lovely location, quiet and peaceful, suited me perfectly and close to friends who live nearby. Had the pool to myself on more than one afternoon, which was great.
Villa Maecenas is located in Ibiza Town and features barbecue facilities. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. The property is 9 miles from Amnesia Ibiza.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The guesthouse has an outdoor pool. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Villa Maecenas, including cycling and hiking.Pacha is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Dalt Vila is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites offers accommodations in Portinatx.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Some have a seating area with a sofa.Playa del Puerto is located 650 feet away as well as Playa S’Arenal Petit. Ibiza Town is 15 mi from Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites, while San Antonio is 15 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 19 mi from Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites.
- It was confortable and we felt good at any moment. Fridge and microwave included in the room, so you could prepare some food there and buy stuff to keep cold. Staff was friendly and communicative. there was a kind of parking spot for some vehicles.
I booked this accommodation at very short notice as the hotel we had booked with in Ibiza let us down. In retrospect, I’m glad this happened as we had a great stay at Sa Vinya. The room was finished to a very high standard, and although it’s fairly compact, there was a separate seating area. There was a TV with netflix both there and in the bedroom. The bathroom was very nice and the kitchen area well equipped.
It’s in a great location, with three lovely beaches within ten minutes walk. The staff were very helpful and easily contactable. A cot was arranged for my baby with only a day’s notice.
- Modern apartment, super friendly staff, easy to communicate with, very comfortable room with kitchenette with all appliances, fast WiFi and tv with Netflix. In short walking distance to both beaches in Portinatx.
- Very nice location, smart clean. and comfortable, nice shower, powerful and hot view from Suite. 1 was nice to the sea, sunny balcony.
- Very friendly and helpful people, modern accommodation, very clean, room with ocean view, Thank you for your help during our stay!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the center of Santa Eulalia in Ibiza, Yebisah is within 350 feet of Santa Eulalia Beach and Harbor. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and bright, rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Yebisah has a terrace and offers views of the sea and popular Las Ramblas. The guest house also has a snack bar and lounge. Staff at reception can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about the island.Hostal Yebisah is located next to Santa Eulalia’s famous hippie market. There are many bars and restaurants in the streets around the guest house.
- Very nice hotel. We had breakfast each morning in front of the restaurant directly beneath the hotel, which was delicious with cheerful and friendly staff. Staff in the hotel is also very friendly and helpful, and speaks good english. Rooms are very clean. We had quite a large balcony. Bathroom small but clean. Location: perfect. Value for money in this hotel is excellent. Would book this again for next time.
- Quite, had a great nights sleeping. Stuff was always happy. Everything clean. Easy access to everywhere.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room in great location.
- Amazing location friendly staff. Clean quiet comfortable
- Very friendly owners, delicious breakfast and quiet rooms just around the corner of the lively boulevard. Very clean, good bed.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Cervantes is located in San Antonio, on the island of Ibiza, and offers rooms with private bathroom. It is 1,500 feet from the Sunset Strip and San Antonio Harbor. Free WiFi is available.This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with single beds and a safe, and some feature a balcony. The private bathroom comes with a shower.There is free access to the swimming pool, table tennis, and fitness center of a partner hotel, located 250 feet from the property. A 24-hour front desk, currency exchange and concierge service are available. Hostal Cervantes organizes windsurfing, diving, snorkeling, and fishing for an extra charge. Guests can also enjoy billiards.Arenal and Calo des Moro beaches are within a 10-minute walk of the property, and Ocean Beach Club is 0.9 mi away. You can reach Ibiza Airport in 30 minutes by car and ferries to Barcelona and Valencia leave from the port, 2,650 feet away.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Immaculately clean. Basic but absolutely fit for purpose. Air conditioning works well. Comfortable beds. Highly recommended.
Excellent location, receptionist was very friendly and accommodating, clean towels every day!
Would definitely stay again, and definitely recommend to others!
- Staff were super friendly and helpful. Location was spot on and price was the best I’d seen for what you get. Cheap and cheerful. Had a nice balcony, the pool looked great from it (though we didn’t use it).
- Staff were friendly and amazing location. Considering the price really good facilities.
- Everything was perfect, the room was totally clean and fresh. We have got a new towels and our room was cleaned every day. The personal was so friendly, helpful and positive. We had a pool view from our room. The pool was reaaly close to our hotel, only a few steps accros the street. It was also clean and comfortable. I recommend this accomodation to everybody.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. The family-run Hostal Dinamarca is located 650 feet from the bus station in San Antonio, Ibiza. It offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and simple, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Dinamarca feature tiled floors and bright colors. Each one has a private bathroom, and most also have a balcony.The restaurant serves Spanish and international dishes throughout the day. It also has a bar with tables outside. Guests also have access to an outdoor swimming pool located 350 feet away from the Hostal Dinamarca.Numerous bars can be found within 5 minutes’ walk, and guests receive discounts at Godfather’s and Corner Bar. The famous Café del Mar is 2 minutes’ walk away. Ibiza-San José Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were great, the hostel was in great condition, very clean, and we were surprised when we realised that we could make one of the rooms private.
- Price-quality. It is near the center. You can get easily everywhere. There is also a supermarket (Mercadona) and to the bus station it takes 5 minutes. Also there is a restaurant which has good breakfast.
- Great location in san an! Basic but very Clean room with balcony. Would deffos stay again
- It was very nice! surprised the size of the room as was big and comfortable. Not noise. Very close to the bus station.
- Very cute,clean room and just what we needed to explore Ibiza
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Torres is located in the heart of San Antonio, within walking distance of the beach and an area with lively atmosphere, restaurants and bars. There is free WiFi throughout.Rooms are air-conditioned and come with a private bathroom with a shower and a TV.The beach of San Antonio, is a short distance from the hotel, offering a wide range of activities, from windsurfing and sailing to parasailing and pedaloes.You can also catch a ferry to the beautiful beaches of Cala Conta and Cala Bassa, located nearby.
- It’s very near to the bus station and easy to go to Ibiza town. Walking several steps can reach to the beach. The room is very clean! Everything is perfect.
- Bright spacious room, ideal location – 5 minutes to the Sant Antonio bus station (island is very accessible by bus and lots of lines at this station), 5 minutes to two different beaches, 5 minutes to the bars/clubs. The pool is always nice and it was very convenient to have a luggage room where we could store our bags after check-out. Thank you for the great stay, would definitely come back next time we’re in Ibiza!
- Great location, excellent air con and pool area for such a great price
- There are lots of hotels in San Antonio, but the best is Hostel Torres. It is a fabulous place to stay, the difference is the fantastic staff. The owner Javier and his team including Victoria, Emilio, Lucas and Mauro are warm, friendly and extremely helpful. The cleaners including Carmen and Ana do an excellent job, always with a smile. The hotel itself is great, very clean and tidy with a modern art-deco feel. The rooms are of a high standard and spacious. The pool area is excellent. I have stayed here before and will stay here again because the staff are amazing. Thank you and muchas gracias to them all.
- Clean, quite, comfortable. Lucas at the reception was really kind, thanks! The hotel is cheap but nice, next to the bus station, which was really helpful. Sant Antoni is not the best place to stay, but it was a good way of saving money and beeing good connected to everything.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Rey is located in the heart of Santa Eularia des Riu enjoying of a privileged location 20 minutes’ drive from Ibiza. This area features a variety of different shops and restaurants.Most rooms feature spectacular mountain and sea views, as well as views of the Puig de Missa Church. Some rooms overlook an interior courtyard. All rooms are bright and are decorated with a Mediterranean style. The amenities included are flat-screen TV, air conditioning, fridge, and free WiFi, among others.The Las Dalias Market and the Punta Arabí Market are located 5 minutes’ drive away. Right behind the property is located the bus station.Hostal Rey is eco-friendly and uses LED light bulbs, plus the water heater functions thanks to solar panels.Ibiza Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away, while the harbor is 9.7 mi away.
- Everything. Especially how nice the staff (=owners) was!
- Excellent location, very clean, great staff, thank you!
- Great location in the centre of town, near to the bus station. Staff were very pleasant. Hotel was spotlessly clean. Maid service every day. Good, quiet air-con in room. The lady on reception offered us beach umbrellas for the duration of our stay – a nice touch.
- Excellent location close to the bus station if you wish to explore the island. The hostel is centrally located, close to beach, shops and restaurants. The room was cleaned everyday with fresh bedlinen. Our room had a lovely view down the central street overlooking the sea.
- Near to sea. Good view from corner room. Good quiet air con.
Top Guest Houses In Na Xamena Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Na Xamena Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Na Xamena Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Na Xamena Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!