10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Muxia Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Muxia Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Muxia Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muxia Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muxia Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Muxia Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Muxia Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Muxia Galicia:
Habitat Cm Muxia
Set in Muxia, Habitat Cm Muxia features a shared lounge. All rooms are fitted with a balcony with city views.At the guest house, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms in Habitat Cm Muxia are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Camariñas is 16 mi from Habitat Cm Muxia, while Finisterre is 19 mi from the accommodations. Noya is 37 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- Very clean and nice. Smallish room but it had a nice balcony, was quiet, great WIFI, and beautiful marble bathroom. Also has a lift which is really nice if you are in the upper floors. Also very close to the bus stop. Lots of restaurants.
- Very warm welcome. Good value for money. Very clean.
- Lovely property and facilities. Great location and fantastic staff
- Amazing staff who really made my stay special, thank you.
- It was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was pleasant and helpful
Hostal La Cruz
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Set on Playa de la Cruz Beach, 1,650 feet from the center of Muxia, Hostal La Cruz offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk, TV and telephone. All have a private bathroom with a bath tub and some have a shower, bidet and free toiletries.You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the beach and try characteristic local dishes in the restaurant and café-bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. Muxia is at the end of the Jacobean Route.
- The hotel is well located at the top of the town, its about 3 minutes from the bus stop and on the road to the lighthouse. The owner was friendly and spoke good English. The rooms were comfy and clean. Good breakfast and was able to get it a little early before setting off on the walk to Muxia
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean
- Very friendly staff, fantastic double bed room with wonderful see view, great breakfast and facing a fantastic beach with clear clean water that is only two minutes walk away.
- Great location, sea view; short walk to the beach; lunch was beautiful
- Great location, with sea views. Staff are always very helpful and allowed us an early check-in as we were on the Camino. When we left one of the party left his tablet, and the Hotel managed to return it to us. Muchas gracias !
Pensión Rustica Alemana
Set in Muxia, Pensión Rustica Alemana offers accommodations with private terrace. The property features 2 balconies, as well as a bar. Guests can enjoy sea views. Free parking is available 350 feet from the property.All guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms also feature a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.A Continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Finisterre is 14 mi from Pensión Rustica Alemana, while Noya is 28 mi from the property. Santuario Virxe da Barca is 0.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from the property.
Anna, the hotel manager was really sweet and helpful. We had a lovely room with a terrace.
Breakfast was good and plentiful and beautifully presented with lots of fruit.
There is a charming bar and restaurant downstairs which we ate in in the evening.
The food was good.
- Amazing host she was fantastic and the place in so locks with old look but very Nice Roma and a great restaurant
- we had a great stay here, lovely renovated old house with comfy beds and nice attention to detail. nice owners and excellent dinner recommendations.
The staff goes above and beyond!!
Also very good breakfast
- I loved the views and the rustic beauty of the property.
- Anna, the hotel manager was really sweet and helpful. We had a lovely room with a terrace.
A de Loló – Four Rooms
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. A de Loló – Four Rooms is offering accommodations in Muxia. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.Guest rooms in A de Loló – Four Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some accommodations at A de Loló – Four Rooms also offer a terrace. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for fishing.Finisterre is 14 miles from A de Loló – Four Rooms. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- They staff was great and accommodating, they provided a space heater when we asked for one.
- Every place spotlessly clean ..staff very friendly and helpful..food lovely
- Ultra modern with great comfort, staff were incredible helpful and polite, threw in tea and coffee service and late check out free of charge
La ubicacion perfecta cerca de todo y para dejar el coche casi al lado tambien,
La habitacion sin pegas como detalle añadir que tiene secador de pelo y plancha buenas y no las tipicas de hoteles sin potencia
No comimos en el restaurante del hotel ningun dia porque hay muchas opciones muy cerca
- le camera era spaziosa e illuminata e pulita anzi no pulitissima il bagno aveva anche la doccia idromassaggio. E’ nel centro del paese quindi comoda a tutto
This modern hostel is located in the center of Muxia, on the Costa da Morte Coast. Bela Muxía offers shared and private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago de Compostela is an hour’s drive away.Private rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. Shared dormitory rooms come with bunk beds, and guests have access to shared bathrooms.Bela Muxía has a shared, equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a shared lounge. Staff can help with luggage storage, tourist information and bicycle rental. You will also find vending machines at the hostel.Several beaches can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
- The staff were exceptionally hospitable and helpful. The room was spotless and everything we needed was provided
- the owners are absolutely fantastic nothing is too much trouble for them this was our 2nd visit here and we had a lovely room very very clean and modern with lovely views from the balcony. The property also has a shared kitchen along with a separate laundry area. We have nothing but praise for this place and is very good value for money. We will definitely be returning in the future
- Innovative and clever design with attention to details, such as a foot bath, private outdoor areas with a view, a common indoor clothes drying area with a great cross breeze, and wonderful comfortable large rooms playing on local themes. Kind and helpful host!
- The location, facilities, room, and cleanliness were all great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant recomendations were all spot on.
- The best albergue in Muxia. Angel, the owner – is like family.
Pensión Plaza is located 1.9 mi from Playa de Lago beach and just a 5-minute drive from Muxía. Set next to a picnic area, this guest house offers a café bar and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms at Pensión Plaza comes with a TV and a private bathroom.You can visit the charming fishing villages and the beautiful beaches located on Costa da Morte. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The wifi works good. Its easy parking the car near the hotel.
- Good spot to break up the long walk for the last stage into Muxia. Large room and clean.
- Estuvo bien, llegamos con facilidad, había aparcamiento de sobra. La habitación es cómoda y amplia. Buena relación calidad/precio.
- Lo cerca que estaba de nuestras rutas de lo que queríamos ver
- Lugar ideal para moverse en la zona de Mugía y Finisterre. La habitación triple es enorme. Muy recomendable.
PR La Fe
PR La Fe is a guest house located in front of the Camariñas Estuary, in the heart of A Costa da Morte. Its rooms have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.This family-run guest house has a communal dining room where a continental breakfast is served each morning. It consists of juice, coffee and homemade sponge cake, as well as tea, pastries and toast.PR La Fe has views of the garden. All rooms have heating and TV.The fishing town of Camariñas is 3.7 mi away. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
Extremely good price.
Very nice lady at the reception.
- L’hotel è comodo per visitare i dintorni, la camera è pulita. La signora che lo gestisce è molto gentile e ci ha dato un sacco di informazioni su cosa visitare nella zona.
Ha sido una experiencia maravillosa conocer y tratar con estas personas.
Hemos estado como en casa.
- Muy acogedor Limpio y su personal muy amable!! Nos ayudaron con las maletas!!
La acogida fue excelente, la habitación grande limpísima y confortable. Por la mañana se podía desayunar en la misma cafetería del hostal por muy buen precio y unos productos caseros excelentes.
La ubicación es muy buena para visitar los puntos más importantes de la Costa da Morte. Hay parquing gratis para los huespedes y en definitiva la relación calidad precio no puede ser mejor!
- Extremely good price.
Hostal O Pincho
Set next to the Porto River, on the Galician Coast of A Costa da Morte, Hostal O Pincho offers heated rooms with large windows with views over the city and the river.Each heated room at O Pincho comes with a build-in wardrobe, a TV and a desk. They all have a private bathroom including free toiletries; and towels and bed linen are provided.A small selection of bars, restaurants, as well as shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets.This guest house is located in a small village, 20 minutes’ drive from Cabo Vilán Lighthouse. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela Airport in 1 hour.
- A very nice pension, really good value for the money. Very nice staff, attentive to our needs, and comfortable rooms.
Nos sorprendio para bien dado que el alojamiento tenia una puntuacion algo baja en booking.
La dueña fue muy amable en todo momento, hasta nos dio gasas, alcohol y betadine para una heridita, estuvo muy pendiente de que estuviesemos comodos.
La amabilidad de su personal.
Nicol siempre atenta y dispuesta en brindarte ayuda
- El trato del personal es impecable. La limpieza estraoedinaria. Muy buena relacion calidad-precio.
- La dueña es encantadora! Nos lavo ropa y nos puso una camita supletoria para nuestra bebe.
Hostal Pereiriña has a peaceful rural setting just 3.1 mi from Cée, Playa Do Rostro is 5 mi away. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
- Un trato excelente, la limpieza impecable y situado en un lugar tranquilo y encantador.
- La colazione. La cortesia. Le indicazioni sui punti di interesse.
Le foto NON rispecchiamo nulla. NON vicino al mare, NON vicino al centro. Struttura interna vecchia ( anni 60 per l’italia )
Conveniente solo per il prezzo. La sig.ra della Reception invece è stata MOLTO gentile!
Da visitare assolutamente il faro con il suo tramonto.
- Atención muy amable, nos recomendaron un lugar (praia Lires) para ver la puesta de sol y cenar y fue perfecto. El hostal correcto para dormir, camas cómodas, ducha estrecha, buen desayuno y la unica pega pero parece nuestro sino en Galicia, poco aislamiento acústico entre habitaciones.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Casa Raúl features a garden, shared barbecue facilities and outdoor seating areas. Located in the village of Lires, this guest house is 0.7 mi from the white sandy beach.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, the bedrooms include heating and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Casa Raúl offers a shared dining area and a lounge with a fireplace. The guest house has tourist information available and there is free Wi-Fi in all public areas.The town of Cee, where visitors will find various restaurants, shops and bars, is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Beautiful little town, and this is a good stay on the Camino between Muxia and Fisterra.
- Friendly team and a nice location, not too far from Lires beach.
- The hosts were amazing with personal breakfasts and history of the area. Ask to see the antique kitchen . Beautiful house. Perfect for a Camino stop.
- It was a quiet house, well situated next to the Camino. There was a hotel which served full meals just up the hill. The host was very kind and offered us umbrellas for the evening.
- This property is a family run B&B. It’s very clean and tidy. Our room had a balcony with views which was very nice. Good linen and towels. There was also a generous continental breakfast for a small additional charge. The Camino passes right by.
Top Guest Houses In Muxia Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Muxia Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Muxia Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Muxia Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!