10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mutiloa Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Mutiloa Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mutiloa Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mutiloa Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mutiloa Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mutiloa Basque Country:
Located in Mutiloa, Mutiloako Ostatua features a terrace, shared lounge, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette.A à la carte breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Mutiloako Ostatua can find nearby.San Sebastian is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Price and comfort, easy safe parking. Ni
ce to sit outings the terrace and enjoy a beer from the Donostia local brewery on tap
- Las patatas fritas eran caseras difícil de encontrar hoy en día, el estofado extraordinario
- L’hôtel est situé dans un charmant village entouré de montagnes verdoyantes. On peut entendre le passage de troupeaux de moutons. L’accueil est très chaleureux, la cuisine est bonne. Le petit déjeuner est délicieux. Les chambres propres et vastes, la literie confortable. Nous reviendrons.
- El lugar era muy acogedor con vistas súper bonitas. El desayuno nos encantó (tostada de jamón en pan de pueblo….) y el hotel era súper cómodo nos vino genial descansar después de una larga jornada de turismo.
La limpieza, la tranquilidad, la simpatìa del personal y la ubicaciòn de la localidad.
El ascensor también nos fue muy ùtil.
- Price and comfort, easy safe parking. Ni
Located in Zegama, Ostatu Zegama offers a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.San Sebastian is 28 miles from Ostatu Zegama, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Good rooms, good location. The staff hardly spoke a word of English – but then I only had a few words of Spanish and no Basque so I can’t complain – but they tried and were very sympathetic. The rooms/bathrooms are a good size and look good. Breakfast was slightly chaotic but quite ok -whatever we asked for they managed to find. A good place on balance. If it’s mountain biking/trail running/ hiking you want – this is a good location.
- Very nice host, ate typical home made Spanish food and drank great sidra.
- Everything was fine, the place was nice, clean and comfortable.
- La ubicación para realizar rutas y desplazarnos a diferentes puntos de Euskadi. La dueña muy atenta y agradable.
- Les vistes a església i al carrer, i el personal, tant la persona que ho porta i sobretot un agraïment molt especial a la noia del bar que ens va fer un gran favor
Zezilionea is located in Olaberría, just off the A-1 Motorway connecting Madrid with Irún. Surrounded by mountains, it has a traditional Basque restaurant with a terrace.The rooms at Zezilionea feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has views of the town square or of the mountains.The hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the Aralar Park is just 7 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to San Sebastián in around 30 minutes.
- Large very comfortable twin beds. large room with huge tv. Nice buzzy bar with covered outdoor seating. Free safe parking outside. Excellent meal, although not cheap. Dog allowed all areas.
- Everything – especially the location, staff and quality of the food and wine.
- the waitress /receptionist at breakfast made us omelettes: when travelling with a diabetic all the bread and croissants can be a problem. Dinner was excellent with good jamon , oxtail and steak. The location is good once you have found it.
- Friendly staff, large room and a good selection of bottled beers
- A lovely small hotel in a gorgeous little town in a beautiful area (but somewhat impacted by industry in places).
Set next to the Arantzazu Shrine, Goiko-Benta Ostatua is a traditional Basque country house. Offering free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, this guest house has impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
- This property is set in a sanctuary and as such is very peaceful and the natural surroundings are magnificent, quiet and serene. The room was spotlessly clean and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were delicious.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- A fascinating old property, well managed and with tasty, freshly prepared food. Rooms modern and comfortable and warm.
- Goiko-Benta Ostatua is just lovely old property with fantastic views over the surrounding mountains, idea place for walkers & experienced cyclists. The restaurant has a rustic charm about it & the food was excellent, the breakfast was the best we had on our trip.
- Fabulous family run property in the most beautiful place; fabulous scenery. Great for those who like culture and history and long walks. The room was half board and the food was excellent. Another couple had extended their stay they liked it so much. Would definitely recommend.
Agroturismo Ibarre is located in the Basque country village of Antzuola, within a 40-minute drive of Bilbao, San Sebastián and Vitoria. This charming country house has a lounge with a fireplace, TV and sofas.The rooms at Agroturismo Ibarre feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace.The property serves a daily breakfast including homemade and local products such as homemade jams, fresh fruit and eggs from the property. This is available for an extra cost.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby.
- everything was nice,loved the quaint old-fashioned door to enter particularly!! Will definitely use it again if needed when next visiting Antzuola!
- The room, the bed, the facility overall were all lovely. The setting was quiet. The town was beautiful. We enjoyed the balcony. The bathroom was good. Everything was clean.
- Spotless clean, very tasteful and confortable with great care from the hosts.
- Quiet place, away from busy traffic and activities of Spanish Basque country. Excellent welcome and hospitality.
In a peaceful location.
Spotless.Nice bed linen. Spacious bedroom room.Plenty of hot water for showers.Huge white towels.
Good sleep quality…no noise.
Plenty of off road car parking.
Breakfast all freshly prepared.
Not far from the ferry..( Bilbao, approx 40 miles).
Very good hostess,very welcoming .
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Izarre is a stone house located in the Basque village of Errezil. Set in gardens, it offers rustic-style rooms with free WiFi.Each heated room features exposed stone walls and wooden beams, with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Basque cuisine, prepared with produce from the vegetable garden, is served in the on-site restaurant. There is also a cider bar where guests can sample Basque ciders.San Sebastián is located a 40-minute drive from Izarre, via the A1 Motorway, while Bilbao can be reached in an hour. Free private parking is offered on site.
Wonderful location at the foot of Mount Ernio. The staff is excellent. Good food at reasonable prices (don’t miss the soup!) and pets are allowed. Our dog enjoyed the stay as much as we did. We will come back.
Don’t expect sophistication, expect authentic Basque traditional hospitality.
No English spoken.
- The hotel is very well placed when you are looking for peace and nature! The area is beautiful, the room are nice/clean and the people working there are nice too.
- Amazing mountain getaway. Very isolated and beautiful. Has a pool but this is a bit run down.
- nothing why say that english spoken here when no body does very awkward
- We liked the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff most of all, they tried their best to make you stay as comfortable as possible, they prepared the food we asked for and the food was excellent as well, overall a good stay, the building is impressive, it is more than 300 years old
- Wonderful location at the foot of Mount Ernio. The staff is excellent. Good food at reasonable prices (don’t miss the soup!) and pets are allowed. Our dog enjoyed the stay as much as we did. We will come back.
Located in Azpeitia, Pensión Otola provides free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can use a garden.The rooms in Pensión Otola are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Pensión Otola has certain accommodations that include mountain views, and rooms have a shared bathroom with a bath or shower.San Sebastian is 16 miles from Pensión Otola, while Zarautz is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 miles from the property.
It is clean although we had to use shared bathroom and toilet.
The landlord is nice although she doesn’t speak English.
The interior look is nice with tasteful decoration.
- The rooms are clean and well equipped. Bathrooms were clean. Towels were supplied. Comfortable room.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pension was very clean and the food and wine were good.
- Everything was perfect. The staff, the facilities, the surroundings and probably the best of everything was the mattress and of course Mertxe, so kind, helpful and friendly. Great stay and highly recommended.
- It was beautifully decorated and the hostess was extremely helpful and friendly. A very peaceful place.
- It is clean although we had to use shared bathroom and toilet.
Located 2.2 mi from the town of Azkoitia, Agroturismo Zulueta offers rooms with heating and free WiFi.Exposed stone walls and wooden beams lend a rustic décor to this guest house with a shared kitchen and a lounge. Barbecue facilities are available outside.The rooms have a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Hairdryers are provided.The coastal town of Zumaia is a 20-minute drive from the property, while San Sebastian and Bilbao are 50 minutes away by car.
- Host was very nice and accommodating of our late arrival
Lovely and helpful hostess/owner who shared interesting visitor maps. The property is stunningly beautiful, and located in one of the most beautiful and spectacular valleys I have ever visited! Total peace and serenity. The property is a family home built from local rocks and wood which creates a personal, cozy and rustic atmosphere. The beautiful dog (fastened in the dog house) also adds value to the homely feel.
Huge bathroom and enormous bedroom with comfortable, large bed, huge closet and traditional furniture. Breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys, wauw! Lovely outdoor patio with spacious tables and benches, and fabulous view as well.
- A beautiful rural setting to which we were welcomed by a very friendly host. Our room was warm and spacious next to a large open area that had a seating area around a fire which we lit. Good kitchen facilities to cook for ourselves knowing there was no food available. Breakfast was adequate when supplemented by our own provisions.
- Amazing area, beautiful location. Very clean and nice rooms
- Lovely location in the forest of Zulueta. The host was very friendly and keen to make our stay comfortable. The room was big, clean and comfortable.
Set in Arbizu, Hotel Olatzea is surrounded by nature. By Arakil River near the Basque Country border, the charming country house has free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room featuring rustic décor comes with a flat-screen TV and views. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Housed in an old mill, Hotel Olatzea has preserved the original structure of the building, including the stone used to grind the grain, still in functioning order.Urbasa y Andia Nature Reserve is 15 minutes by car. Arbizu Train Station is a 5-minute walk away, while Vitoria Airport is 40 minutes’ drive. Pamplona is 25 mi from the property.
- Real old water mill still working!!! Lovely breakfast! Beautiful hotel!!
- Excellent stay and very accommodating. The facility is beautifully kept, traditional architecture in a lovely country setting. Although the reception and bar closed at 22:00, for summer period. Room size excellent (large) The hotel is Pet friendly as I stayed with pets.
- The hotel was lovely and exceptionally clean. Would definitely recommend
- Everything was realy good. Staff very friendly. Location perfect.
- The hotel is very good money for value. Simple but clean and modern
With easy access to the A1 Motorway, Izar-Ondo is located in Arbizu, in the Sakana Valley. It offers simple, modern rooms with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Izar-Ondo feature parquet floors and soft tones. Each one has a work desk and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food, using ingredients from its own farmland. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.The Urbasa y Andía Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to the city of Pamplona in around 30 minutes.
- The room was neat, the staff really did work, I would prefer more information at the restaurant in English. The food I tried was good.
- The beds were just right; not soft and not too hard. The staff were very helpful and spoke enough English to fill in the gaps in my Spanish. The food at the bar was excellent and a good range of beers. The views were stunning and timing it with the Festival of San Juan was a real bonus.
- The room, the staff, the village where the property is
- The staff is very nice. The breakfast is excellent. Knowing this is a 2 Star location, also the room and overall amenities were excellent. Great value for the money! Don’t forget to eat at the restaurant!
- Well presented hotel that was the best find on our road trip thru Portugal and Spain. We will definitely use again
Top Guest Houses In Mutiloa Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mutiloa Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!