10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Murillo de Lónguida Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Murillo de Lónguida Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Murillo De Lónguida Navarre:
Located in the small town of Aioz, on the banks of Irati River, Beti-jai offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms feature elegant décor and include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a bar and a restaurant with an elegant dining room. There is also a children’s play area with a bouncy castle. Baby-sitting services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and horse riding. You can also visit the wine cellars of Lumbier, a 25-minute drive away.
Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
good food, room comfy.
- Friendly staff and they let me park my motorbike downstairs.
- El dueño es una persona muy amable. Las habitaciones están bastante nuevas y limpias. Ni una queja
- es un hostal de pueblo, pero a buen precio y son muy agradables en el trato.
- Habitación muy acogedora con un cuarto de baño enorme, silenciosa y el trato excelente por parte de los trabajadores del Beti Jai. Repetiremos seguro.
- Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
Hostal Casa Sario
This rural guest house is located in Jaurrieta, in the Navarran Pyrenees and just 30 minutes’ drive from Irati forest. It offers a restaurant serving tradtional dishes and free Wi-Fi throughout.Offering pleasant views, each room at Hostal Casa Sario features rustic-style furniture. Rooms also have a TV and a private bathroom.This charming guest house has a bar and an outdoor terrace. Some shops can be found nearby and there is also a swimming pool 4.3 mi away.The Roncal Valley is 45 minutes’ drive away while Pamplona is 42 mi from the guest house.
The Hotel is the social hub of the little village of Jaurietta. Café/bar open all day with lovely helpful staff.
Rooms are rustic and comfortable with small but very modern shower rooms.
Excellent value, including the restaurant.
Great breakfast and evening meal.
El personal agradable y majo a más no poder.
La terraza en el el frente del hostal está genial para echar unas cervezas y cenar.
- Hostal sencillo, muy limpio. El personal fue muy atento. Cenamos el en bar y la calidad de la comida fue más que aceptable. El desayuno no está incluido, pero ofrecen bastante variedad de opciones a buen precio.
- El trato y la información dada por el personal y la comida
Trato de las dueñas excepcional.
Restaurante limpio, agradable y comida muy rica
- The Hotel is the social hub of the little village of Jaurietta. Café/bar open all day with lovely helpful staff.
Posada Sarigarri is set in the natural setting of Aezkoa Valley, within the impressive Navarran Pyrenees and next to the Selva de Irati Nature Reserve. Free parking is available onsite.The Posada features spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and a cozy dining room with fireplace. There is also a lounge with bar and library where board games are available.The restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes. Characteristic products can be purchased.All rooms are uniquely decorated, featuring a plasma-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also have a private bathroom with bath.Posada Sarigarri is a restored building that used to be the town’s school, in Abaurrepea/Abaurrea Baja. Set 2,851 feet high, the property can only be accessed by the N-140 motorway. Shops and other services can be found in Aribe, 10 minutes’ drive away.
What a lovely owner. She made us supper which was excellent and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend
- Delicious regional food. Beautiful setting. Very kind hostess.
- We loved the location and Nuria is a great hostess
The place is beautifully situated and the lady that runs it very kind.
Allowing me a key to the village chapel my only issue is my poor Spanish language skills
- The hostess is just fantastic! Despite speaking no word English she managed to explain us everything and even gave us suggestions where to go for a hike and what to see around. Breakfast was superb, a selection of locals meets and cheeses, plus a bit of everything. The place was charming, little guest house that creates a feeling of home away from home. We enjoyed out stay a lot! Unfortunately we only stayed one day, but we hope to return there again.
- What a lovely owner. She made us supper which was excellent and good value for money.
Hostal Restaurante Arangoiti
Hostal Restaurante Arangoiti is located in the Navarran village of Yesa, just 8 minutes’ drive from San Salvador de Leyre Monastery. It offers a rustic restaurant and attractive rooms with satellite TV.The rooms at the Arangoiti feature wooden floors and stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Some have a private balcony and some have great mountain views.Hostal Arangoiti’s country-style restaurant has a fireplace and serves homemade Navarran food, using fresh, seasonal ingredients. There is also a café where you can enjoy pintxos, local tapas.The guest house is located just 2 minutes’ drive from the Yesa Reservoir, where you can go fishing. Staff can arrange fishing licenses for guests.Javier Castle is 7 minutes’ drive from the Arangoiti, and Lumbier Gorge is 10 minutes away. You can drive to central Pamplona in 35 minutes.
- El hostal esta muy bien,tanto limpieza,ubicacion,personal,etc… y la chuleta de buey espectacular.
- las habitaciones muy ambientadas, de piedra y madera, baño grande
- Habitacion muy confortable, la atención muy amable
- Lo mejor fue el confort que daba tener una calefacción potente que caldeaba toda la estancia, ideal en contraste con el frío exterior.
- Tuvieron un bonito detalle al decirles que quería cama de matrimonio por ir con mi pareja. Todo estaba limpio
Hostal Rural J.P.
Hostal Rural J.P.is located by the River Aragón in Sangüesa, Navarra, close to the Irati Forest on the Santiago Pilgrim Route. It offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with a plasma TV.Located opposite the Romanesque church of Santa María, each of the rooms at Hostal Rural J.P. has views of the church or the river. Guests can get a self-service breakfast at an extra cost.Hostal Rural J.P. is perfectly located for the Castle of Javier and the Leyre Monastery. The historic town of Sos del Rey Católico is just 6.2 mi away, while Pamplona is about 25 minutes’ drive away.The J.P. Hostal is ideally located for outdoor activities and bicycle storage is offered on site. It is surrounded by the Valleys of Roncal and Salázar and Foz de la Lumbier Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- The owner was amazing. He sat down with me and explained elements of business to me. All was real nice..but the owner JP was the best part.
Las vistas desde la habitación estupendas
- El colchón y la almohada bien, pero lo que más me gustó fue la ubicación.
- Nos confundimos al realizar la reserva y al llegar allí nos ayudaron y nos ofrecieron una solución mejor sin coste alguno por lo que estamos muy agradecidos. Seguro volveremos.
- La situación junto al Camino de Santiago, en la salida del pueblo.
Casa Rural Ardantzena
Casa Rural Ardantzena features barbecue facilities and a garden in Ardaiz. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Each room has a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a kitchen with a fridge. All rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Casa Rural Ardantzena will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ardaiz, like cycling.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Pamplona is 11 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Peio gave us a great welcome and made our visit very memorable. It was a unique stay, made exception by Peio, who organised a birthday party for my husband. A great mix of nationalities, enjoying the hospitality, location and facilities at Casa Rural Ardantzena. Highly recommended. Geordies!!
- Room and facilities basic but okay. Peyo very eager to communicate and provide information but only in Spanish or Bask language
- El entorno magnífico, la casa impresionante, limpia y tranquila. Peio un anfitrión carismático y atento, un artista vaya. De mis mejores experiencias rurales, para repetir.
- Es un lugar muy tranquilo y el ambiente con Peio y su perra Goli se hacía muy agradable.
El lugar excelente para descansar y cerca para ver los Pirineo Navarro. Irati, Roncesvalles, Foz de Lumbier etc.
Peio el dueño estuvimos muy bien.
Apartamento Sanguesa is located in Sangüesa. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some rooms at the guesthouse also offer a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Pamplona is 25 miles from Apartamento Sanguesa, while Olite is 20 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Arostegui is located in Garaioa, just 10 minutes’ drive from Navarra’s beautiful Irati Forest. It offers free bicycle hire and country-style rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and great views.The rooms at the Arostegui feature wooden floors and classic-style décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s bar-restaurant serves traditional Navarran food. It has a terrace where you can enjoy a meal or a drink.There are tennis balls and rackets available to use for free. The hotel also has a charming lounge with a Nintendo Wii, PlayStation and views of the surrounding countryside.You can drive to Pamplona in just under an hour. The French border is around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- El desayuno: el zumo de naranja te lo hacías en el momento en unos exprimidores eléctricos. Todos los días nos hacían una tortilla de patata, recién hecha, por pareja, y unas lonchas de jamón y queso.
- Los dueños ,entrañables y gente maravillosa, un 10 por ellos , VOLVEREMOS
- La cama era amplia y muy cómoda. Habitación grande con baño totalmente reformado. Ducha perfecta. El ambiente general tanto del hostal como del pueblo te hacen sentir en casa
- El trato muy atento, el desayuno muy completo y abundante, las camas y almohadas muy cómodas, las habitaciones amplias.
- Habitaciones cómodas y limpias. Desayuno inmejorable. Personal muy amable. Las cenas en el bar de al lado (menú) con productos de la zona son muy variadas y ricas.
Located in the village of Larrasoaña Town Center, Pension Tau offers rooms with mountain views and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Pensión Tau includes free WiFi, heating and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Pension Tau features a restaurant and a terrace with a garden. This guest house has a washing machine available.Pamplona, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, shops and bars, is 9.9 mi away. Alduide Mountain is 40 minutes away by car. The property offers free private parking.
Lovely house on the Camino run by a very attentive couple
There no restaurants nearby but the owner made a super 3 course meal for residents for 11 Euro pp including wine
Washing and drying faciltied are available
- The location in Larrasoaña was great. We were doing the Camino snd the welcome we got was wonderful. Sra Patricia made us feel very welcome. Dinner was very good and the company of the other guests meant good conversation. We left early but a good breakfast had been laid us for us to enjoy before our departure. Snra Patricia as well as being a great cook is a very good painter.
A young and very kind lady welcomed us and did everything to make our stay perfect. We really appreciated. The place is clean and our room (number 4) was spacious and had a private bathroom. The breakfast (toasts, coffee, tea, butter and marmelade) was prepared the day before so that we could have it early and start walking at sunrise. It was charged 5€ per person. There was a TV room,
laundry (3€ for washing and 3€ for drying), tables and chairs outside.
- Every utility and piece of furniture was meticulously cared for. It felt as though my own mother was caring for me. The dinner was homemade as well as the breakfast. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
Easy to find comfortable place to stay. Ensuite in room.
Host looked after our washing while we went to dinner.
- Lovely house on the Camino run by a very attentive couple
Set in the foothills of Navarra Pyrenees, Pensión Amets is a guest house located in Zubiri, by Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There is a garden with views of the river and a medieval bridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests have access to a communal TV lounge with board games and library. A laundry service is available upon request.Bright rooms at the Amets have wooden floors, heating and rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. There are various plug sockets throughout the property.Surrounded by picturesque towns, Zubiri is 12 mi from Pamplona and 19 mi from Selva de Irati. Quinto Real Forest is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking is available.
- The property was in a nice location near the river. The breakfast was filling and they did have a washing line to dry clothes- ideal for the Camino.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location.
- Very nice host that allowed us to use the washing machine at no extra charge, drying facilities in the garden. Very good location 🙂
- The host is nice and let us free to use the washing machine that is good to pilgrims.
- Convenient and very central to the town. Quiet location, small garden, washing and drying facilities for Camino walkers. Land lady very pleasant. Breakfast was good. Room small with a balcony. Bathroom tiny without an extractor fan.
Top Guest Houses In Murillo De Lónguida Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!