10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Murillo de Liena Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Murillo de Liena Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Murillo de Liena Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murillo de Liena Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murillo de Liena Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Murillo de Liena Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Murillo de Liena Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Murillo De Liena Aragon:
Located 0.6 mi from Campo, in the Benasque Valley, Hostal Turbon is 20 minutes’ drive from Cerler Ski Resort. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with mountain views.All rooms have heating and a TV. They feature tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a bidet.Breakfast is available and the restaurant offers set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. The property also organizes rafting and sports activities including picnic.Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- The hostal was recently renovated so everything was clean and nice inside. The check-in and -our functioned flawlessly and the staff was eager to help.
- Nos vendieron unos tomates muy ricos de su propio huerto.
- La habitación era amplia, la cama cómoda, las vistas a la montaña y había tranquilidad. Todo bien limpio. El menú que probamos estuvo correcto (13€) y el trato que recibimos fue amable. Creo que la gente que vaya quedará satisfecha
- Un sitio muy tranquilo donde se puede descansar 100% lejos del ruido muy bueno.
- El trato es muy familiar y la dueña intenta satisfacer a los clientes al maximo
This rural guest house is located in the El Isabéna Valley. It is about 45 minutes’ drive from both the Boï-Taull and Cerler Ski Resorts. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Casa Francho’s rooms feature a simple, rustic-style décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each includes a work desk and TV, and a private bathroom with toiletries.The café-restaurant serves snacks and sandwiches. Packed lunches are also available, and there are more restaurants in the village.There is a tour desk at Casa Francho. The Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is 22 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Juan
Offering a picturesque setting, the charming Hostal Casa Juan is set in Castejón de Sos. This rustic-style guest house features 7 rooms, a shared outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.All rooms at Casa Juan have balconies offering pleasant views. Rooms come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The surrounding area is ideal for outdoor activities including canyoning, hiking, cycling and paragliding. Hostal Casa Juan is close to Posets Nature Park and only 20 minutes’ drive from Benasque and Campo.
The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
The lady cleaned up your room everyday, I liked it a lot!
- From the minute I got there the lady who run it was great, the room spotless, good restaurants and bars local. I will return here.
- Ubicación. Trato del personal. Piscina con acceso desde la terraza ideal para relajarse tras las caminatas por la montaña
- La disponibilità dei gestori, la pulizia e il rapporto qualità prezzo. Alloggio semplice ma perfetto come punto base per il soggiorno e le escursioni nel parco Posets y Maladeta. Dista solo 15 minuti in auto dalla bellissima e più attrezzata, ma anche più costosa Benasque.
- La amabilidad de la dueña, así como el detalle de dejarnos un trastero para guardar las bicis.
- The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
With plenty of rustic charm and a fantastic village setting in Aragonese countryside, this boutique hotel is built in traditional wood and stone.Set in the heart of the Pyrenees on the edge of Castejón de Sos, this hotel has a lovely family-run feel and a beautifully tranquil situation.Castejon de Sos is a village located in the Benasque valley of Huesca and protected from the northern winds, resulting in a milder climate both in winter and in summer. The village has a number of facilities to enjoy including a public swimming pool and a rockodrome.Explore the fabulous landscapes with all sorts of sporting activities including horse-riding, mountaineering, rafting and skiing in the winter months.
- Great place for paragliding, motorcycling, walking, rafting and lots more.
- Lo mejor es la ubicación cerca de Benasque, un pueblo con bastante vida y servicios. El dueño es muy amable.
El dueño muy majo. La ubicación es buena. Nos dejó un sitio donde dejar las bicis (algo complicadillo el acceso para meter las bicis, pero se agradece).
El bar/restaurante que hay bajo (es independiente del alojamiento) tiene bastante carta y variedad.
- Muy buena ubicación y abajo había una cafetería con gran variedad para desayunar. Eramos tres y había camas para cuatro. Alojamiento sencillo pero suficiente. Muy buena predisposición por parte del propietario para cualquier consulta
- Todo perfecto, muy limpio, camas cómodas, como en casa. Muy amables. Buena situación.
Hostal Apolo XI
Offering free Wi-Fi, this family-run guest house is set in the village of Aínsa. Hostal Apolo XI features a traditional Spanish restaurant and rooms with private bathrooms.All accommodations at the Apolo XI has simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV.The Apolo’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals, including rice dishes, fish and cured meats. The hotel also has a bar.Located within 31 mi of the parks at Monte Perdido and Los Cañones de Guara, the area surrounding Aínsa is ideal for hiking, fishing and canoeing. The ski runs at Valle Vio and Cerler can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The price , the breakfast (extra eight euros per person)
- The owner was kind enough to check me in very early which gave me more time to explore the town. He also arranged a very safe place to store my bike; much appreciated.
- For an extra 8 euros per person they serve a big breakfast with eggs, ham, various breads, fruit, yogurt, coffee etc.
- Breakfast was taken in the 3 star hotel next door, a simple walk through. Which I presume is not the case in busy times. In my case the normal continental, (great selection) is supplimented by a freshly cooked menu, with a good choice of grilled, scrambled, fried foods. The bar is very adequate, the restuarant was closed but I presume the same arrangements as for breakfast were available. There is more than adequate free parking around the hostel. It’s a car ride to get up to the medieval centre where more free parking is available.
- Good location with parking on front. Bed is comfortable and the room as AC. Has restaurant in.
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
Offering impressive views of Mediano Lake and the Pyrenees Mountains, Casa Forestal is set within an attractive estate featuring a seasonal pool and a restaurant. This hostel is located in the charming town of Morillo de Tou.Each heated room at the Forestal has simple décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant is located 150 feet from the main building and traditional Spanish cuisine is served here. There is also a bar and terrace, open during the summer months. Free Wi-Fi is available here.Guests can make use of Casa Forestal’s communal lounge and laundry facilities. There is also a football pitch and basketball courts.The area surrounding Morillo de Tou is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Cerler and Valle Vio Ski Resorts can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Dos Rios
Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
The check-in was done by a very charming lady who gave us a lot of useful information about the area plus the hotel.
The restaurant and bar service was excellent, friendly and with humour.
The room was spacious and well equipped, even though the room over-looked a main road we were not disturbed by any road noise.
The breakfast was extremely good, very varied, something for everyone , my wife was served gluten free bread plus she was informed which foods contained gluten.
- Everything very clean and the faciloties of the hotel. Lovely breakfast. Personnel very kind
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
- Our rooms were great- comfortable and very clean. The hotel was very friendly and the breakfast excellent. The location was good, not in the old medieval part of town but only a very short walk away. After a long and fun day of canyoning we stayed at the hotel for dinner and the food was quite good!
- The check-in was done by a very charming lady who gave us a lot of useful information about the area plus the hotel.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant and rooms with mountain views. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Clean hotel ,no issues with the room. the location was perfect to explore the town and surrounding areas.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- Well located . Easy parking close by. Very friendly and helpful staff . Good lift. Plentiful breakfast , not stingy at all. Easy walk to old town. Reasonably good restaurants nearby and it’s inexpensive.
- Everything was good, the breakfasts reasonably priced and they were very flexible with what was provided.
Located in the Nature Reserve of Ordesa Valley, in the small town of Labuerda, Fonda Carrera guest house offers a restaurant and rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi in in the Pyrenees.Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Fonda Carrera is beautifully renovated and feels like a museum when you walk in, with lots of historical objects on display – very interesting. Our room was in a separate building around the corner, which was a bit of a surprise. Again this building was recently renovated to an extremely high standard. There was a very large communal kitchen and dining area and a communal lounge, patio and barbecue, though the patio had no seating. So the whole arrangement is quite unusual, although we enjoyed it. Beautiful ensuite bathroom. Excellent bar and restaurant in the main Fonda. Very interesting area to explore.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
- Super familiar, como en casa. tal cual. Todo fácil. La amabilidad, el confort y la confianza de los propietarios es de agradecer. Nos alojamos en casa for, una preciosidad. Y el lugar, con un encanto difícil de encontrar. Paz y belleza. Muy contentos.
- Zeer vriendelijke familie die het kleine hotel op een prachtige locatie runt. Aanrader is het diner op het terras, niet duur en echt Spaans.
Top Guest Houses In Murillo De Liena Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Murillo de Liena Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Murillo de Liena Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Murillo de Liena Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!