10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Murguía Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Murguía Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Murguía Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murguía Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murguía Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Murguía Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Murguía Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Murguía Basque Country:
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in the center, 5 minutes’ walk from Amurrio Train Station. It offers comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi, 19 mi from Bilbao.Rooms at Hostal Ayala feature traditional decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom. There is a shared balcony.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, which is set just next to the town’s main park.The Ayala is 1,300 feet from the town’s Licor Museum and there is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall. Vitoria is 25 mi away.
Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
- No parece para nada una habitación de pensión: recién reformada, amplia, con un baño impecable y una terraza enorme. Estuvimos perfectos con nuestros dos perros. Si hay algo que podrían mejorar es que no hay aire acondicionado, pero por el precio que pagas está muy bien. Hay cocina común con todos los utensilios y para desayunar ponen bollería y café/te para que puedas coger. Está en el centro del pueblo y en 10 minutos estás en cualquier parte. El trato recibido fue muy bueno tanto a a la entrada como a la salida, ninguna queja.
- Limpieza, comodidad y atención cercana y excelente. Como en casa.
- Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
La Casa de Los Arquillos
The Casa de Los Arquillos can be found next to Plaza de la Virgen Blanca in the historical center of Vitoria-Gasteiz. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with international channels.Housed in an 18th-century building, each of the Casa’s rooms has been decorated with works of art by local artists. All rooms have heating and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served during the week in the guest house’s common room upstairs at an extra cost. During weekends a “help yourself” area of snacks and drinks is offered, where you can find coffee, tea and home-made sponge cake.Guests can relax in the Arquillos’ lounge area, where there are books, newspapers and a computer with internet access.The area around the hotel has a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafés. Vitoria Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away, and the guest house has parking spaces at a parking lot nearby, available on request.
- Location was fabulous. Room spacious, clean & tidy. Shared breakfast lounge was a bonus
- Perfect location to spend a weekend in Vitoria. Staff was friendly and really helpful.
- This simple hotel/B+B is located in a renovated 15th century building, a wonderful re-use of historic architecture. Guests should know that you have 15 minutes to unload baggage, and that accessing the hotel from the town requires climbing considerable stairs, both exterior and interior.
- Very centric location, a nice appartment with everything you need.
- The accomodation is a lovely place in a a fabulous locoation. Very close to restaurants, squares etc. Finding the place via Satnav was a bit of a nightmare and parking was trick too. All
Casa Rural Madariaga
Set in the Basque Country and surrounded by stunning mountain views, Casa Rural Madariago is located in the countryside, 3.1 mi from Gorbeia Nature Reserve. Free WiFi is available.Each double/twin room at the property is equipped with heating, TV and free WiFi. Private bathrooms are equipped with showers. One room is located on the ground floor and is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Guests will find a shared lounge with fireplace and TV, as well as a terrace with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. A large meeting room is available to hire by the hour.Casa Rural Madariago is a 35-minute drive from the coast and beaches, and Bilbao is 19 mi away. San Sebastian is 58 mi from the property.
- The house is a lovely, sparkling clean in a heavenly spot with great view and absolute silence.
- Awesome way to start the day, just open the window and let the sun come inside
- A great place with stunning views and a very nice hostess. Highly recommended
A very nice house in an amazing location in the countryside. We continued our travel in other “casas rurales”, but without finding such a friendly, easy going, quiet and relaxed place anymore. The owner speaks English and is very friendly. helpful and kind. She gave us several tips about possible activities and hikes in the Gorbeia park area and she pointed us to places we couldn’t have found by ourselves, making our week in Euskadi much more interesting.
The location is perfect for people looking for some rest or willing to explore the Gorbeia Park area.
The nearby (beautiful) village or Areatza offers a couple of small shops, a bakery and 3-4 bars/pubs where you can find beer, wine and a little pintxos.
The seaside is quite close by car, only 30-40 minutes away.
We would definitively return here.
- The host was very helpful and gave great directions and maps for getting to amazing destinations for hiking and exploring.
Pension Casa 400
Pension Casa 400 features free Wi-Fi and is located in the commercial center of Vitoria in Álava. It is set beside the medieval quarter and cathedral, just a 5-minute walk from Vitoria Train Station.This guest house offers double or twin rooms with private bathroom. Rooms include heating, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Towels and linen are provided.Pensión Casa 400 is located just 350 feet from the most important monuments and buildings. The countryside surrounding is well worth visiting and includes Gorbeia and Aizkorri-Aratz nature reserves within 16 mi.
- The Pension Casa 400 has a good location and the room has a good size.
- Muito espaço e limpo, pequeno espaço de cozinha com microondas e figorifico e loiça. Estacionamento na zona de acordo com as disponibilidades na rua ou em parques privados. Supermercado ao lado aberto das 7-01 sim até à 1 da manhã
- La amplitud de la habitación, el microondas con platos y cubiertos.
- Das Bett war sehr bequem, die Unterkunft nett und das Personal sehr nett, offen und hilfsbereit!
- Muy sucio, sin parking, la puerta no se sierra bien, olor de tabaco, baño asqueroso sin cambiar la bolsa de basura, las mantas de la cama con manchas.
Set over 2 different buildings 1,000 feet apart, Pensión Araba is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 1,300 feet from Pensión Araba, while Artium Museum is 2,300 feet from the property, and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Pensión Araba.
- Comfy bed, handy for city centre, parking in basement, lovely owner, we had a large terrace to ourselves.
- Parking is a problem as you have to find a place on the busy 1 way street to “park” and then get keys and instructions for finding the garage. The room location is good a DNC’s I would rate higher if not for the parking issue.
- Comfortable room, clean and great value for money.
- smart tv with netflix and the tea station. the shower was awesome. the location is centrally located next to stores, restaurants, transit, and casco viejo
- When we arrived at the booked property,we were directed to another place a few hundred metres away and told to go there and find ourselves.this was not ideal as we don’t speak Spanish and the owner does not speak English,he eventually came with us to the other place reluctantly.this situation is not good whereby you book a property and then are advised that it’s not what you booked and have to go somewhere else.far from satisfactory.next time in these places we will take our chances and knock on doors of local pensiones and book this way.i would urge booking.com to look at what happened and avoid future errors.
Located 1.9 miles from Fernando Buesa Arena, Habitaciones Javier provides accommodations with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Popular points of interest nearby include Artium Museum and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz. University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 0.4 miles from the guesthouse and Catedral de Santa Maria is 0.4 miles away.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom, and some units at Habitaciones Javier have a terrace. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.7 miles from Habitaciones Javier, while Mendizorroza Stadium is 1.1 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very helpful & friendly & gave us a free upgrade when there was no double bed in our original room. Quite basic but nice and clean & perfect for what we needed.
Location was ideal for Old town exploring. Good choice of bars and restaurants.
excellent also for a 600 meter easy flat walk to rail station.
Perfect location in the city centre near the Corte Ingles. Confortable large room with balcony for smokers, plenty of facilities. The room is part of an apartment with 4-6 rooms like this. Private large bathrooms. You can also prepare yuor breakfast here. Cofee aparate with expresso reserves and more. You must take the apartment keys from a location siuated 100m away.
Nice city with a lot of green areas.
- Room was very big and clean and nice balcony attached to room ..wifi excellent..
Camera luminosa e molto spaziosa . Il 3 letto era addirittura in una stanza separata da una porta a vetri e dotata di tv e tavolo con sedie. Abbiamo inoltre trovato bollitore merendini e marmellate offerti dalla struttura. Frigo funzionante e bagno ampio con ventola.
HABITAKA, Hogares de paso
Located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, within 650 feet of Fernando Buesa Arena and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz. HABITAKA, Hogares de paso provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, every room has a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The units will provide guests with a microwave.The property is set a 5-minute walk from Artium Museum. Attractions in the area include Catedral de Santa Maria, 1,650 feet away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,300 feet from the property.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from HABITAKA Hogares de paso. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Very friendly and informative hosts who had good recommendations about places to visit. Beautifully designed room. Very central location, next to the old city.
- Lovely bright, luxurious, modern decor, really clean and right in the centre which couldn’t have been better for our stay to see the Virgen Blanca fiesta. Hosts were very flexible and met us to give us the keys to our room early so we could continue to enjoy the fiesta. Kitchen is a great bonus and loaded with inexpensive items (beer, wine, juice, snacks) that you can use and put the money in an honesty box. No on-site parking but that’s to be expected in centre of the city.
- Location was amazing for the fiesta. Room was very comfortable with good facilities (kettle etc) to be self-sufficient. Check-in very easy and our hosts were very helpful with good local suggestions
- The location was very central and Ana told us of places to eat. The apartment is fresh and modern – a lovely place to stay.
- Excellent location, right in the centre of the city. Stagf extremely helpful. Room was very cean and modern. Excellent value for money
Located 1.9 miles from Fernando Buesa Arena, Pensión Amaia provides accommodations with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz. A 4-minute walk from Artium Museum, the property is also 1,500 feet away from Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz. The property is 2,100 feet from Catedral de Santa Maria.At Pensión Amaia, every room has a closet.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 0.4 miles from Pensión Amaia, while Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 4.3 miles from Pensión Amaia.
- Owner is friendly, room is lovely and equip with comfortable facilities, very recommended
Very Friendly and helpful staff.
- A very good location, clean, peaceful, comfortable beds, functional bathroom, helpful owner. One of best places I’ve stayed in.
Llegamos por la tarde y nos llamaron para ofrecernos una habitación con baño privado por el mismo precio. Nosotros habíamos reservado una habitación privada pero con baño compartido.
Estaba limpio y la habitación era muy grande.
- Todo muy bien. La dueña súper amable y habitación muy cómoda y limpia. Recomendable 100%
Villa Nieves Cano
Located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Villa Nieves Cano features a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Fernando Buesa Arena is 2.5 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 4.3 miles from Villa Nieves Cano.
No reviews yet.
Hostal del Arquitecto
Hostal del Arquitecto features rooms with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz, attractively located a 3-minute walk from Artium Museum. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,300 feet from Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz and around 1,300 feet from Catedral de Santa Maria. Attractions in the area include Fernando Buesa Arena, 1.9 mi away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,650 feet from the property.At the guest house, rooms come with a balcony with a city view. All rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms include a wardrobe.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from Hostal del Arquitecto. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- The best accomodation I ever had, especially because of the owner of the hostel. I have never met such a friendly, communicative, interesting, polite and helping guy. He loves what he does!
- Jose Manuel was just a superb host and kindly printed our bus passes despite a very temperamental printer. It is a beautiful place to stay and immaculately maintained. The festival was on and we enjoyed fab music and great tapas. Definetely recommend a trip and stay at this establishment.
A nice hostel closed to the city center and with an interesting design style!
The staff is kind, trustful and helpful also in the busy days of Virgen Blanca celebratons 🙂
The toilet with the shower is something super also for 4 stars hotels!
- One of the cleanest places I’ve been, the owner was super nice and available.
Jose Manuel, you are the best here! Thanks to your care my visit to Vitoria was even better than i had expected.
Cozy halls, good beds, you feel like at home. And also i should mention a typical old basque balcony in my room – wah, it made my day and my evening!
I should say that it is one of the best hostels i’ve stayed in.
Un abrazo desde Moscu! Eskerrik asko!
Top Guest Houses In Murguía Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Murguía Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Murguía Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Murguía Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!