10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Murchante Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Murchante Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Murchante Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murchante Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murchante Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Murchante Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Murchante Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Murchante Navarre:
Located in the center of Tudela, this guest house offers comfortable accommodations with free WiFi. There is a Navarran restaurant which serves local, seasonal produce.All rooms at Hostal Remigio feature parquet floors and central heating. Each includes a TV, telephone and work desk. The private bathroom has a shower or bath tub.Guests can enjoy characteristic dishes from Tudela and Navarra at Remigio restaurant. A buffet breakfast is also served.Las Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Pamplona and Logroño can both be reached in about 1 hour by car.Tudela Railway Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- nice budget hotel in the center of the city. Good recommendations for restaurants nearby
- Exellent location, and very good service. Room was more than adequate for the price and expectation. Our dog was well received and car slept well in the garage.
- We needed a stop off on a drive from Santander to Barcelona. Booked this literally 3 hours before arrival. It was cheap and exceeded expectations in terms of location and quality.
- Super location near the old town & central plaza. Charming place with well laid out comfortable rooms.
- Perfect location, very nice rooms & xlnt staff.
Hostal El Lechuguero
Hostal El Lechuguero is located in Cascante’s old town, next to Plaza de los Fueros and Iglesia de la Asunción’s Church. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms combine modern and rustic décor. Each features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have air-conditioning at an extra cost. Bed linen and towels are included.The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area.Hostal el Lechuguero is 6.8 mi from Tudela. Pamplona is just over an hour’s drive away. You can also visit Moncayo Nature Reserve.
- La struttura di per se è carina, completamente ristrutturata ma senza ascensore e in una zona del paese molto vecchia e decadente! Molto buono il ristorante! Piatti particolari e buonissimi in un ambiente piacevole. Comodo anche il bar sotto l’albergo per fare colazione alla mattina.
- Nous avons été accueillis avec le sourire de Carmelo qui a été serviable et disponible tout le séjour ! Après une horrible expérience à l’hôtel Picchorradicas de Tudela, cela nous a fait un bien fou ! Gracias por todo Carmelo !
- Habitación preciosa y muy limpia. Un sitio con muchísimo encanto y con un restaurante muy bueno.
- Habitaciones muy limpias, cama muy cómoda y personal muy atento.
- chambre parfaite avec terrasse sur les toits du village (très beau) l’intérieur de l’hôtel et les chambres semblent avoir été refait récemment, tout semble neuf. accueil parfait malgré la barrière de la langue. Ambiance joyeuse et festive au restaurant, c’est l’Espagne!!
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center of Tudela, 650 feet from Tudela Cathedral. It offers modern and elegantly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi.The 7 cozy rooms at Hostal Pichorradicas feature central heating and air-conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Modern en-suites include bathrobe and slippers, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Casa Ignacio Restaurant at Pichorradicas offers a fusion of modern and traditional Navarran cuisine made with regional produce, along with fine wines. There is also a lounge area.Hostal Pichorradicas is well located for exploring Tudela’s historic streets and 12th century churches. The Torre Monreal Tower, a 13th century defensive lookout post, is a 5-minute walk away.Tudela Train Station is a 10-minute walk from Pichorradicas, while Zaragoza and Pamplona are 1 hour by car away. Nature lovers will find the Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Very central location in the old city. Comfortable rooms.
- The facilities were fine and the restaurant was excellent although very noisy when we were there. They did fit us in when they could have turned us away.
- Extremely comfortable with many pillows. It is a restaurant with rooms, most suitable for independent travellers who do not need hotel services. The room had two large balconies overlooking the quiet street, located in the historic area where you can walk to everything.
The location was great, just off the main square.
Lovely, stylish attic room and bathroom with whirlpool bath.
Excellent location; attending a wedding at the Town Hall, ten minutes walk away; right by the town square, main socialising place for the wedding party during our stay.
The accommodation was clean and comfortable. Mastered the aircon fairly quickly.
Hostal la Parrilla
Hostal la Parrilla is located in the south of Tudela, 10 minutes’ walk from the center and close to the AP68 Motorway. It features a grill restaurant and free WiFi.Each of the simply decorated rooms at Hostal la Parrilla has air conditioning, heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The property’s traditional restaurant specializes in local cuisine, including grilled meats, roasted vegetables and fish dishes.Staff can provide information on the surrounding area, which is ideal for cycling and hiking. Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve and Senda Viva are within 15 minutes’ drive of the Parrilla.
This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
The lady from the front desk (Olga) was always positive and very helpful!
- Personnel tres sympa dans l’ensemble,parle peu français mais tres patients et font beaucoup d’efforts pour se faire comprendre.notre chambre donnait sur la rue,face a une place, parfait !
Chambre spacieuse et propre.
Local pour ranger les vélos.
- Ein Vorteil der Unterkunft immerhin war die sehr zentrale Lage des Hotels. Parkmöglichkeiten in der Umgebung waren so lala. Die Klimaanlage funktionierte glücklicherweise hervorragend, bei den Temperaturen auch dringend notwendig.
Lo cogimos a última hora y es lo único que quedaba que se adaptaba a nuestro presupuesto. 44€ habitacion con 2 camas y baño, sin desayuno. Personal 10, muy atentos a cualquier necesidad.
sencillo y limpio.
- This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
Casa Pinilla provides rooms in Cascante. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster.Tudela is 6 miles from Casa Pinilla, while Arnedo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about this property, Miaca was a fantastic host and early could not help enough, her english is brilliant and she explained where to go, where to eat and drink and even left little sweeties on our beds for us. We had a shared bathroom which is the only reason i didn’t give a 10. Everything was immaculately clean and i would highly recommend staying in any of the rooms, even the shared bathroom was spotless and no problems at all. And what a lovely little town for an overnight stop.
- We made this booking at the last minute late into the evening. We called the host, Meica, and because we could not drive into the city centre, she came out and walked us to the city mansion where the place was. She gave us the suite which included a lovely bedroom, a full working kitchen, a little sitting area, a dressing area and a bathroom. We enjoyed it immensely. Meica was so friendly and welcoming. She suggested some bars around the corner for tapas, pinxtos and wine and we had a lovely evening in Cascante. The next morning prior to our departure, Meica gave us some home-made biscuits and gave us a warm send-off. The old building has been restored beautifully and consists of several apartments and rooms. As we were the only guests that night, we got the best of the lot. We highly recommend this place. Cascante is a small but lively town with a lovely monastery/church on the hill overlooking the town. We will surely come back if we are ever in Navarra again.
- Super friendly host, super clean and very quiet, could not be better
- LA casa muy bonita al estilo de los pueblos de antaño para los que son de ciudad lo RECOMIENDO 100%
- Maica es genial, nos ha tratado con un cariño y un mimo digno de decir. En todo momento se ha preocupado por nosotros y nos ha hecho sentir como en casa.
La Posada de San Marcial
Centrally located, this traditional 19th century house is 150 feet from Plaza de los Fueros Square and 5 minutes’ walk from the Tudela Cathedral. It offers an outdoor terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at La Posada de San Marcial have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and plenty of natural light. Each air-conditioned room has a shared bathroom.This charming guest house features a communal kitchen, a lounge area and a terrace where you can relax.La Posada de San Marcial is 10 minutes’ walk from the Torre Monreal Watchtower.
- It’s well setup with four bedrooms sharing a kitchen, sitting area, bathrooms and outside balcony. It’s not what I expected but that’s likely my fault for not looking closely at the listing.
- comfort, quite (dead season, though), well located
- The manager was super nice and sweet, we had a lovely time thank you!
- Old period wooden creeky old posada in centre of town.kitchen lounge 2 wcs and a great shower. Rooms adjoining. rooms are rented. Very clean and quie and everyting workes. Owner lives on 1st floor..
- Chambre avec un bon rapport qualité / prix, avec une salle de bain commune avec tout le nécessaire de toilette
El Trujal de las Bardenas
El Trujal de las Bardenas features barbecue facilities, garden and shared lounge in Cabanillas. Guests can enjoy garden views.The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Tudela is 4.5 miles from the guesthouse, while Calahorra is 29 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and really care about their guests. They showed us everything around the place, provided us with great informations on what to go see and really went above and beyond helping us. Great place to stay!
Ce lieu est un Oasis !
Une très belle demeure restaurée avec passion. Un très agréable jardin où nous avons passé de forts bons moments, quel plaisir que de manger à l’extérieur. Javier notre hôte est passionné et passionnant et d’une simplicité délicieuse. Merci de nous avoir fait partager cela.
À ne pas rater
- Cette maison superbement restaurée est un havre de tranquillité. Rien ne manque pour y passer un séjour très agréable. Javier, le propriétaire des lieux vous réservera un accueil chaleureux. C’est une personne qui gagne vraiment à être connue, attentif, prévenant et très intéressant. Je n’ai qu’un seul regret, ne pas avoir eu plus de temps pour discuter avec lui. Merci pour tout Javier, je me suis régalé avec les pommes.
- Le calme la campagne et proche pour la visite du desert
- buen sitio para hacer excursiones a las bardenas, bonita casa y gente muy amable. El desayuno muy bien.
Hostal Santa Agueda
Hostal Santa Agueda is a guest house located in the historic quarter of Tarazona de Aragón, 950 feet from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.This guest house is a restored building featuring its original wooden beams, antique furniture and a viewpoint. The Santa Agueda features a permanent gallery with pieces from the local artist Raquel Meller.Rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have city views.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Tudela is 14 mi away, while Zaragoza is less than an hour by car. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- Helpful staff, very clean rooms and common areas, and a wonderful location in the heart of Tarazona. And dog friendly!
Sparking clean room and toilet.
Shower excellent with plenty pressure and hot water.
- Bed really comfy. Good to have a lift in a small hotel. Were very pet friendly and security was great. Took advantage of the secure parking as we were travelling back to UK. A little walk away but no problem as in special purpose built garage. Spotlessly clean.
- The Raquel Mellor decor was brilliantly done and very interesting. Loved the fingerprint method of gaining access to the hotel after hours!
Very good location – and yes, there are spaces nearby, across the river behind the cathedral, where you can park the car for free!
I also loved the way the reception and breakfast room were decorated with old fashioned photos, creating a ‘Parisian cafe’ feel.
I was also impressed with the bathroom, which was brand new and included everything such as hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
Castillo de Grisel
Castillo de Grisel has a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Grisel. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides ticket service and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Tudela is 15 miles from Castillo de Grisel, while Villafranca is 28 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Interesting restored castle with amazing views. Sweet couple running it. Superb beer and a lovely roof terrace to sit out. Good walk to Tarazona and back.
- Super location at a castle. Real old school canon balls at the balcony. Amazing view with outstanding wine. Tres picos! Very friendly staff. Lovely breakfasts. Fresh fruits . Nice variation of breads. Very clean. Water power shower was great! A real adventure!
- setting, decoration, historical pictures and information,welcome wine
- Extremly nice hosts, real castle experience. Perfect sourrounding and beautiful terrace to sip your wine!! Great clear room with perfect view!
- The young man who was running the hotel made us very welcome and explained all the features of the castle.
Casa rural de la Abuela
Casa rural de la Abuela is located in Cadreita, 12 mi from Tudela.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Olite is 19 mi from Casa rural de la Abuela, while Arnedillo is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Casa rural de la Abuela.
- The home was clean and the beds were comfortable. The owner was animated, talkative, and entertaining. Breakfast was homemade.
- Esperanza (the host) is a welcoming and lovely lady. She made great breakfast and told wonderful and funny stories. Made our day!
- Ms Esperanza was very nice and friendly. The roon was very confortable although it was quite hot (it WAS an extremely hot day) and the air conditioning didnt work. But then it got windy and we were fine. Lovely place.planeta planeta
- The room was basic but comfortable. The house is quaint and well kept. Quiet location.
Tout est parfait chez Esperanza
Une adresse à ne pas rater
Top Guest Houses In Murchante Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Murchante Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Murchante Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Murchante Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!