10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Muñopepe Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Muñopepe Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Muñopepe Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muñopepe Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muñopepe Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Muñopepe Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Muñopepe Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Muñopepe Castile And Leon:
Located within Ávila’s old city walls, a UNESCO heritage site, Le Vintage is beside the town hall and cathedral. It offers free WiFi and modern rooms.All stylish, heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.You will find many restaurants in the surrounding area. Ávila Tourist Office is just 350 feet from the property and Santa Teresa Convent is 1,000 feet away.
- The location was great and good value for money. The beds were comfortable and the shower had good pressure. The girl at reception was very welcoming and helpful.
Very nice and helpful staff.
Beautiful decorations and vintage atmosphere in whole hostel.
Very central location inside the old part of Avila.
Friendly staff, reasonable English spoken.
- Extremely friendly staff, very happy to help. Right in the center.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, very surprised by the interior design
Hostal El Pinar
Set 1.2 mi from Ávila’s old town, Hostal El Pinar features rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. This guest house offers views of the city’s old walls.Each simply decorated room at Hostal El Pinar has heating and a desk.Guests can make use of El Pinar’s free private parking facilities, as well as its tour desk and 24-hour reception.The guest house offers easy access to the A51 Motorway, which connects guests to Salamanca and Madrid within 90 minutes. The beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 31 mi away.
Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
very nice and clean motel
5 minutes drive
Simple place, easy to find once you know its not in the city but on the Valladolid road out of it, about 1 km.
Plenty of parking outside and near by.
Quiet but not silent.
Pleasant easy stay.
Staff very friendly.
- I liked the cleaniness and freshness of the place. The staff was very helpful and cordial.
- Отличный недорогой придорожный мотель. Рядом бар. Персонал очень вежливый и информативный. В номере чисто и уютно. Интернет работал замечательно.
- Un hostal limpio y adecuado para pasar una noche. Nos explicaron qué hacer y no tuvimos ningún problema.
- Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
Hostal Doña Juana
Located in Ávila, within 600 feet of Castilla y Leon Tourism Office and a 3-minute walk of Ávila Cathedral, Hostal Doña Juana has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Avila City Hall and Torreón de los Guzmanes. Local points of interest like Avila Council Office and Avila County Council are reachable within 1,500 feet and 500 yards, respectively.At Hostal Doña Juana, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include air conditioning, and some units at Hostal Doña Juana have a balcony. The rooms include a closet.Avila Provincial Hospital is a 7-minute walk from Hostal Doña Juana, while Avila’s Bus Station is a 7-minute walk away.
- Fantastic location, exceptionally comfortable room. Great value for money! We found free parking easily following the advice of the friendly and helpful manager.
The location is fantastic for the old centre!!
It is very clean and the owners are super helpful .
- Staff very friendly, location is perfect to start walking around old Avila city. Though reception is in the second floor, there’s no problem because there is an elevator. AC is very good, bathroom clean with toiletries, I for a room with a little balcony to the street. I just wonder it is a 2 starts hotel when looks like a 3 stars!
- The hotel, location, friendly reception, value for money, lovely room.
- Location excellent: very close to the centre. pedestrianised street:
Hostal Arpa is set in Navalmoral. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The accommodations offers free WiFi.Guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a seating area and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hostal Arpa can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Avila is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Arenas de San Pedro is 24 mi away.
Great value for money. It is a simple hotel with very friendly staff. Willing to help and nice conversations.
We had a quick meal and breakfast was great, compared for the price of the stay.
- Located in a mountain village and very quiet. Good for people who wish to get away from cities for a while.
- Underground car park for my motorcycle. Sparkling bathroom.
- Personal muy amable. Habitaciones amplias. Todo muy limpio.
- La amabilidad y disponibilidad de las personas q nos atendieron
- Great value for money. It is a simple hotel with very friendly staff. Willing to help and nice conversations.
Hostal Mirador de Avila
Located 350 feet from the Four Columns Monument, Hostal Mirador de Avila offers views of Ávila’s ancient city walls. There is free Wi-Fi and all air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Featuring ceramic floors, each room has a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a bath tub or shower.There is an air-conditioned lounge, where you can have breakfast. Here you can also play board games, use the internet or watch TV and videos.Luggage storage is available. The Hostal Mirador de Avila offers both free public parking and paid private parking.
- Excellent large room with great views of the city walls. Really comfortable beds. Easy to find and park and is only 5 minutes walk down to the walls at the opposite end to the cathedral. It is located above a car workshop and this may seem off putting but it is completely quiet outside working hours.
- Did not eat in the Hostel although the facility was available.
- They were very helpful and cheery…rooms were clean and comfortable.
This is the second time we have stayed here.
It is just as comfortable, clean and convenient as it was two years ago. The owner is so friendly and helpful. Parking is easy, right outside the hotel and it is just a short walk to the city centre and main sights.
- We had the best sleep of our trip. Comfortable beds, clean modern room, great location, quiet, friendly staff, nice views. Place was a labour of love for the lady running it.
Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar
This charming 17th-century building is set in front of Ávila’s city walls, offering views of the cathedral. The hotel has been renovated, retaining its charm mixed with modern amenities.Conveniently located in the historic town center, Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar is close to a parking spaces. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Its traditional-style interior features a welcoming restaurant, where you can try everything from characteristic Castillian dishes to the most contemporary cuisine.Ávila Bus Station is 2,650 feet away, and the train station is 0.7 mi away, providing direct services to Madrid, Salamanca and Segovia.
- location + outside terrace with some animation at night
- Great place in perfect location overlooking the wall. Breakfast was just what we needed to start our day. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there whenever we go back to Avila!
- The situation is perfect, in front of the turistic point and the staff very nice..
- very good hotel at a wonderful location, with a buffet breakfast
Location, rooms were very comfortable. Ruth at the reception was very attentive and helpful. Relation price/quality was very good.
Location, location, location. Close to everything important in the city and close to the best bars and restaurants too.
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Antika Snoga is located in Ávila, a 1-minute walk from Ávila Cathedral and 600 feet from Avila City Hall. Built in 15th century, the property is within just 600 feet of Castilla y Leon Tourism Office and 600 feet of Torreón de los Guzmanes. Avila Council Office is 600 feet from the property.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Antika Snoga rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Languages spoken at the reception include English and Spanish.Avila County Council is 600 feet from the accommodation.
- Great location right in the middle of the town, though it is very quiet and peaceful. Excellent service and price-quality ratio
- Me gustó mucho la habitación, las camas fueron muy cómodas y amplias. El baño muy limpio. Una estancia muy agradable. La chica de recepción nos recomendó donde comer. Por la mañana nos ofrecieron un café con magdalenas y quedamos muy agradecidos.
Personale cordiale e disponibile
Está situado en pleno centro de Ávila, a pocos metros de la catedral y resto de monumentos de la ciudad.
El edificio es una antigua sinagoga. Conserva parte del material del antiguo edificio.
La localización es muy tranquila y además no hay ningún ruido externo al hotel.
El personal del hotel es muy atento. Nos ofrecieron agua de limón por la noche y café con bollería de cortesía por la mañana sin coste adicional.
- Café y bollería para desayunar gratis. El personal muy agradable.
Hostal Don Diego is centrally located 350 feet inside Avila’s historic walls, and 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Rooms at the Don Diego guest house are also heated, and come with a TV and a telephone. They feature wooden floors, and some rooms have a work desk.The Don Diego has a 24-hour front desk, and offers private on-site parking for an extra charge. You can walk to the Palacio de Congresos Lienzo Norte in 3 minutes and Universidad Católica is 0.6 mi away.
- The ability to use the kitchen clean towels and cleaning every day good local info
- I mean it was less than $50 so I wasn’t expecting five star facility. Location is impeccable and staff friendly place sweet
- Bed really comfortable though a little short. Fortunately I’m not tall. Room small but being in old town was understandable. Grateful for parking. New staff member was disorganised but really helpful, think she needed more training!
- It was more of a short stop for us, just one night on our travels, the room was well equipt, clean and tidy. It was very comfortable.
- Very nice accommodation in the city center and great starting point for its visit. Good services, I especially appreciated: elevator 🙂 and the possibility of parking bicycles in the patio.
Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria
Featuring a balcony with city views, Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria is a holiday home, located in Avila. The holiday home is 350 feet from Ávila Cathedral.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. Towels and bed linen are available at Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria.Guests can enjoy activities such as cycling, golfing and canoeing in the area.Avila City Hall is 350 feet from Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria, while Avila Council Office is 650 feet from the property.
- La ubicación, es céntrico y accesible cómodamente con el coche. La propiedad ofrece parking en el mismo edificio aunque no es tan positivo que lo haga por un precio extra (complementario al del alojamiento)
La ubicación es inmejorable, el trato recibido por Jorge, el anfitrión, genial. Y tener el aparcamiento en el garaje del mismo edificio, lo hace aun más cómodo para posibles desplazamientos.
La situación es perfecta, a cien metros de la catedral en pleno casco antiguo.
Son tres habitaciones, dos individuales y una doble.
No hay ruidos por la noche y se duerme bien.
Se ve limpio.
El dueño es atento y te resuelve problemas.
Se llega en coche hasta la puerta, es un primero y tiene ascensor.
Las habitaciones individuales tienen armario grande y mesitas de noche.
Buena presión de agua en el baño, buen espejo y accesorios.
Para un fin de semana, y si no hay problema con los puntos en contra, esta muy bien.
- Excelente ubicación, junto a la catedral. Habitaciones amplias y cómodas. Sólo fuimos una noche y no utilizamos la cocina, pero es ideal para 4 personas
- A mi hija le encantó su cama decía que era muy comoda
Situated in the historic center of Ávila, this simple, affordable hotel is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing vacation in the region, or if you are visiting on business.From this hotel, you can stroll into the center of Ávila, where you can sample the local tapas, or enjoy a drink in one of the numerous bars. The Hostal Bellas is conveniently situated near the main sights of Àvila.Each room is spacious, clean and cheerful. All have a private bathrooms.Begin the day with the Bellas breakfast. You can also reserve a lunch and dinner service also.Keep up-to-date and email your friends on the free, wireless internet connection available in all the rooms.
- It was very nice, everything worked as was supposed to, breakfast was great value for money.
- breakfast very good. eat as much as you want for 2 euros
- Nice room and a good-sized full bathroom. Located close to Arco Rastro and friendly Soul Kitchen restaurant. Breakfast was plentiful for 2 Euro. Lovely building.
- Rosa Sancho must be the nicest hotel clerk in all Spain. For every little problem that I had, she had a solution, often before I realized I had a problem. Usually that involved going up to her apartment for something she could see I needed. If I were in business now, I’d hire her for twice whatever she wants here. She and the hotel are both gems.
Situated right in the center, very close to Plaza Real and in walking distance to all the sights.
The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean, had a balcony where I could smoke.
Top Guest Houses In Muñopepe Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Muñopepe Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Muñopepe Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Muñopepe Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!