10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Muñique Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Muñique Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Muñique Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muñique Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muñique Lanzarote. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Muñique Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Muñique Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Muñique Lanzarote:
Hostal San Gines
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located 150 feet from the San Gines Lagoon Hostal San Gines offers accommodations in Arrecife. Guests can enjoy a sun terrace with views of the lagoon at the property. Free WiFi is available throughout.All rooms at Hostal San Gines features functional dècor and a fan and some units offer a private bathroom. Guests can benefit from a communal TV lounge.The property also offers a 24-hour front desk and free luggage storage, and a share kitchen.The property is set nearby a commercial area with bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.San Gines is 10 minutes’ walk from Reducto Beach and the ferry port. The MIAC Contemporary Art Museum in San Jose Castle is 0.6 mi from the property while the Costa Teguise Golf Resort is 10 minutes’ drive away. Hostal San Gines is 5 minutes’ walk from Guaguas Bus Station and 12 minutes’ drive from Lanzarote Airport.
- Front staff are very helpful and friendly. Room is simple but very clean and there’s a fan.
- The guy at the desk was very helpful and nice he looked after me very well I would definitely go back
- The room was clean and the staff friendly and helpful however the place itself has a terrible appearance that is not shown in the photos, the surrounding neighborhood is not pleasant and parking is in “abandoned” lots. For those who go on vacation does not seem a good idea. Apparently there are people living in the hostel, they make a lot of noise and loud music all night long.
- Good locaation,great friendly staff,the room was comfortable and the bathroom so clean
- Nice people at the reception, clean, beds are comfortable!
Soleil et Volcan Lanzarote
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a garden, Soleil et Volcan Lanzarote is set in Costa Teguise.All units in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain rooms also provide guests with a mountain view.Other facilities available include a shared kitchen area, available for breakfast only. It includes a coffee machine, toaster, and a microwave.Puerto del Carmen is 12 mi from the accommodations, while Playa Blanca is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Lovely pool, setting and our hosts were lovely. The property was large, well equipped and clean and we were made to feel welcome.
- Isabel the house owner she was very helpfull and the room and was comfortable,clean and quiet.
- Clean and spacious rooms, all the necessary items in the kitchen available, and a fairly big pool!
- Strayed here with my wife for a short anniversary break, very peaceful area the hosts were very friendly and nothing was to much trouble ,comfortable beds and spotless bedrooms and bathroom ,access to the centre of the resort is simple and the choice is yours to either hire a car for your stay which is very cheap ,taxis are also inexpensive around 3 Euro .or a short walk of around 15-20 mins which is also very pleasant.
- xxl double bed, very comfy. Hosts were very friendly and always asked if everything was ok for me. Made me feel very welcome.
El Hotelito Del Golfo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the edge of the Timanfaya National Park, this hotel offers rooms with views of the volcanoes and the sea. El Hotelito Del Golfo has a salt water pool.This hotel is set on the west coast of the fishing town of El Golfo, which is famous for its sea food restaurants and its black-sanded beaches.Featuring spectacular panoramic views, Hotelito Del Golfo includes a large terrace with loungers and sunshades. Guests can have a drink at the bar or dine at the Ã¡ la carte restaurant.The bright rooms are individually decorated and include a flat-screen satellite TV, a small fridge and a private bathroom. All rooms offer views, and most of them have a terrace or a balcony.The Janubio saltmines and Charco De Los Clicos crater are a 5-minute walk. Lanzarote Airport is 17 mi away.
- small family run hotel for those who don’t want the commercialism, quiet and clean lovely pool area ,location to local fish restaurants what your in El Golfo for.
- Beautiful place, with nicely decorated rooms, very comfortable. Staff is kind, though not really speaking english. Breakfast is ok.
Loved the decor and atmosphere of the hotel (Our 2nd visit)
Marta is very helpful and always has a smile to share. The complex is kept spotlessly clean .
- Breakfast was basic but adequate. Paid extra for freshly squeezed orange juice.
- The location was superb. Our room was fine with superb views.
Casa Helena is located in Tiagua and has barbecue facilities and garden. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms include a terrace. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are contain a patio and others also offer mountain views. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served each morning at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Helena, while Playa Blanca is 18 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 7 miles away.
- We liked the location because Tiagua is half an hour away by car from everywhere. The bedroom was big, fully furnished with wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirrors and en suite shower room. We also enjoyed the terrace every morning having breakfast.
- The B&B had an excellent sized lounge right next to the bedroom. A car is essential to get there. Car’s are now very reasonable to hire (collected mine at the airport) so having free car parking was great.
- Nice view on the montain and very clean, with good equipment, decorated with care.
terrace with seating
good location for trips to NP Timanfaya
very close to shop and pizzeria
very helpful host
- A car is a must but the location is central on the island and allow good access to any point within an hour. Host was really helpful and friendly.
Casa Sarah hart
Featuring a shared sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as water sports facilities, Casa Sarah hart is located in Tinajo. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guest house, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Other facilities available include a shared kitchen with a coffee machine and kettle. A dining are is also available.A range of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Puerto del Carmen is 11 mi from Casa Sarah hart, while Playa Blanca is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Santa House
Featuring a shared swimming pool and sun terrace, La Santa House offers accommodations in La Santa.Spread over 2 floors, this property has 2 shared bathrooms, as well as a shared kitchen and spacious living room.Puerto del Carmen is 13 mi from La Santa House, while Playa Blanca is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The view was really nice and other facilities seemed to be clean-can not complain.cozy house.
- Peaceful house. The room is like a boat with the bed on the front of the sea.
- Perfect living and owner. I recommend. very pleasant accommodation
- The location just in front of the ocean. Nice and quiet. Clean. Incredible money-value place to stay in Lanzarote
- The view of the room was fabulous, so you have been directly at the ocean. The house is really beautiful. Calm and sunny.La Santa is really quiet place so awesome for relax
Located in Nazaret, Villa Jasmina features an outdoor swimming pool and BBQ area. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms are equipped with a balcony with mountain views and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a electric tea pot, while some have a patio. All rooms at Villa Jasmina are equipped with a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Puerto del Carmen is 11 miles from Villa Jasmina, while Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the guesthouse.
Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Lots of shared facilities (very large living room with sofas, two tables, swimming pool, garden table and chairs, large kitchen, etc)
The village is in the middle of the island which is very convenient if you are going to visit the whole island during your star.
Nice views from the room, balcony.
- Paola is a lovely lady and has a fantastic house. I would really recommend visiting her restaurant as well. She really was the hostess with the mostest! If we come back to Lanzarote we will definitely be staying here!
- The owner & staff made me feel very wecome, all so friendly & keen to help. The room is nice, clean & met my expectations, i traveled solo & found the house was very quiet & lacked atmosphier, but was a great choice for traveling around Lanzarote by car.
- The hosts were great. Plenty of space. Many facilities such as a swimming pool, large living room, great view from the balcony, parking available, very clean, and easy to access/short drive from the airport.
- Very large property could be turned into small family hotel.
- Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Surfhouse Hostel Famara
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Famara, Surfhouse Hostel Famara has a shared lounge and free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms have a seating area.Puerto del Carmen is 15 miles from Surfhouse Hostel Famara, while Playa Blanca is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- The location is perfect, less than 5′ by walk from the surf schools, restaurants and supermarket. Aldo is very friendly and the hostel quiet but staying there is a very good way to meet people. I’ll go back ASAP 🙂
If you’re looking for a quiet, relaxing place, this Surfhouse in Famara is just perfect. I found it very clean and well-equipped. Furthermore, Aldo’s an excellent surf instructor, beside being a very kind and pleasent person.
I will surely choose it again as soon as I’ll be back to Caleta de Famara, which I love so much!
- Aldo is a really nice guy! Friendly and helpful, really clean Hostel- I never saw such a clean fridge and kitchen and bathroom:-)
- The waves, cliffs and surroundings in Famara are very impressive. Luckily still mostly untouched by tourism.
- Nice location, good value, and really nice to meet the owner who was very receptive to suggestions.
Located in Tahiche, Casa Bom has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Some rooms at the property include a balcony with a mountain view.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Bom. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautiful guesthouse 20min from the airport, comfortable and with a beautiful terrace at the top. Easy to find and park the car. Quiet environment. Big kitchen and good internet. Only one night and less than 8h spent at the place so not much more to comment.
- The bed was very comfortable and the owner was extremly kind.
- Plenty of space, very well equipped and in a quiet location. The owners were friendly and the casa in a good location for exploring the island (if you have a car).
- Very friendly owner. Very good location if you have a car and want to explore the island.
- Luca is a very nice host. The house had a clean room, spacious common areas like the fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room. On the roof terrace you can have a breakfast or just resting in the sunshine on a deck chair. The geographical location was ideal in the middle of the island to discover the sites in all directions. The house was far from touristic centres in a quiet residential area for local people. Wifi was okay too.
La Posada Tahiche
La Posada Tahiche is located in Tahiche and features barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. All guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from La Posada Tahiche, while Playa Blanca is 20 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Peaceful localization, very quiet. Andrea is really helpful and if you have a problem he will help. We didin’t have a water in one morning but they fix it 🙂
- The bed was very very comfy (the pillow as well), very big house and provided with clean towels and a bottle of water. (small details counts).
- Giusto compromesso qualita prezzo ideale per lavoratori di passaggio occorre macchina paese alle spalle di arecife centrale per poter raggiungere tutti i posti dell isola in breve
Cortesia e disponibilità molto apprezzata .
Cortesía y disponibilidad muy apreciada .
- Para las visitas de trabajo que tenia que hacer la ubicación era perfecta.
Top Guest Houses In Muñique Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Muñique Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Muñique Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Muñique Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!