10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mungia Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Mungia Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mungia Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mungia Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mungia Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mungia Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mungia Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mungia Basque Country:
Torre Ercilla Ostatua
Located in Bermeo, Torre Ercilla Ostatua has free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.Bilbao is 15 miles from Torre Ercilla Ostatua, while Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff, the room, comfortable beds, the area. We had a great time!
- Clean and tidy. Gotzon the boss was great to deal with,very helpful and friendly.
- The owner of the guest house, people in the neighbourhood and also the people of Bermeo were very helpful and friendly. It is a beautiful old seaside town wirh a nice harbour.
- Very disappointed with this place because it’s very difficult to park and in the photos looks very nice but really it’s a flat that rent rooms and not a hotel as you advertise!! Very expensive for what it is too!!
- Very nice accommodation for the area which lacks high end Hotels. Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. However, since there is no room for parking, you must go downhill to the Port to park your car. Also a 15 minute car ride to San Juan de Gastelugaste which is a Rock in the ocean and very attractive to tourists. Reasonably priced.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This establishment is located next to the Cantabrian Sea, near Bilbao. It is ideal accommodations for short breaks, summer holidays or business trips.The guest house is simple and enjoys a homely feel. It features a strategic location 350 feet from the metro station that takes you to the center of Bilbao and the Feria de Muestras. This is the ideal option to combine a few days relaxation or work, with a visit to the capital of the region and the famous Guggenheim Museum.
La ubicación ideal, Miren un encanto, super amable y ayudando en todo lo que pude necesitar.
Los pinchos excelentes y además pude disfrutar de un pequeño concierto de Jazz que organizaron.
En resumen excelente y con ganas de repetir.
- La ubicación y la terraza justo al lado de la Ría.
- Te hacen sentir como en casa. El personal del hotel es amable y agradable. Y el restaurante es espectacular.
- El hotel es muy sencillo, algo trotado pero muy limpio y acogedor. El personal es encantador.
- El personal agradable y las habitaciones limpias. Cenamos allí y aunque en un principio no nos llamó nada la atención en la carta, lo que pedimos estaba muy bueno, el jamón, el rodaballo y los postres muy originales y sabrosos.
- La ubicación ideal, Miren un encanto, super amable y ayudando en todo lo que pude necesitar.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Basque town of Ea, just 350 feet from Ea Beach, Bekale offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a shared lounge area and dining room with a TV.Each modern room is decorated individually with different color schemes and lovely, large landscape prints on the walls. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A laundry service is also available.Buses to the coastal town of Lekeitio and also to Gernika leave every 2 hours. Tourist information about the area is provided at the guest house.Bekale is a 45-minute drive from Bilbao and 75 minutes from San Sebastián via the AP8 Motorway. There is free public parking nearby.
- The best breakfast I’ve ever had! Comfortable king-size bed, clean room, quiet place, felt like home.. Very helpful staff, helped us to find the parking nearby and gave us good advices of bars and restaurants.
In our lovely newly-renovated junior suite on the top floor of Bekale, we had no particular view but a sense of enjoying absolute calm. We could hear only the birds singing.
Each morning, a large and delicious breakfast was waiting for us downstairs: tortilla of various flavors, fresh fruit, cheese and cold cuts.
We highly recommend Bekale to discover off-the-beaten-tracks Basque country.
- Very nice place in beautiful vilagge. Very very very good breakfast!!!
- The breakfast was wonderful each morning, the rooms were nice and clean. The service was outstanding. Thank you Ari for all your help and translations. We enjoyed our stay so much in Ea!
- This hotel fulfils a quite high standard in a small village. The owners are absolutely lovely and helpful. Breakfast has a very good variety.
Itsasmin ostatua is located in Elanchove, 31 mi from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Activities such as surfing and kayaking can be done at Laga and Laida Beaches, both within 3.7 mi of the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain units include views of the sea or mountain. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Itsasmin ostatua features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as diving, cycling and fishing. Zarautz is 25 mi from itsasmin ostatua, while Castro-Urdiales is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 15 mi from the property.
very nice people (family business) who welcomed us warmly
the breakfast was nice and the cheesecake was awesome!!! truely nice
- It was in a wonderful location and the staff was incredibly nice
- Staff were friendly and helpful but had very limited English and we don’t speak Spanish. The town is on a very steep hill which is picturesque and quite dramatic. Breakfast was delicious with a large range of food on offer. Overall the hotel does a good job considering the limitations of the location.
- Nice staff, good breakfast. Great atmosphere warmly recomended!
- Great Location and super helpful staff. Our car broke down and we needed to get to a festival, staff arranged a cab straight away and we made our gig. They looked after our bags next day and recommended superb eateries in the port. Lovely charming hotel lovely charming town.
- very nice people (family business) who welcomed us warmly
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is located in Bilbao. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, where guests can make use of the coffee machine and free mineral water.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is in the Casco Viejo, 650 feet from Catedral de Santiago and 1,650 feet from Etxebarría Park.Bilbao Airport is 5 mi away.
An excellent hotel/apartment in the middle of the old town. Fascinatingly decorated and to a very high standard!
We stayed in the ‘Hitchcock’ apartment which was eerily amazing! Friendly staff to welcome us and nothing was too much trouble. It was nice after such a long journey from England to have good coffee and be smack bang in the centre of town. We also found the apartment child friendly and our 3 kids all enjoyed the apartment too.
Awesome location in Old Town and great rooms!
The staff are super friendly and let us drop bags off early so we could explore Bilbao given we were only there for a day. There was an issue with other people staying there but Im not going to let that ruin the rating given to the property.
- Location of the property, private parking. Size was great as well
- The staff were lovely and very helpful. The bed was comfortable. Location waa excellent partucularly with it being aste nagusia! Quiet inside with a double window, even though imthe streets were thriving with the fiesta yhe room was quiet.
- Superb location in the heart of the old town. Spacious superior room was perfect for two kids & 2 adults.
- An excellent hotel/apartment in the middle of the old town. Fascinatingly decorated and to a very high standard!
Akelarre Ostatua’s rooftop sun terrace offers wonderful views of Guernica and the nearby Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. This guest house offers a 24-hour rfront desk and colorful rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.Akelarre Ostatua is located on a quiet street, just 150 feet from Guernica Town Hall and the Peace Museum. Guernica Train Station is within a 2-minute walk, and offers regular services to nearby Bilbao.The guest house has a 24-hour automatic reception. Drinks and snacks are available from vending machines in the lounge. There are also various tapas bars in the town center.Each room has simple, bright décor and wooden floors. They all have a private bathroom with toiletries. Rooms have views of the historic town center.
The use of the kitchen / fridge to self cater and the terraces to sitout and enjoy the sunshine,and views,
Lovely room, comfy beds,lift to all floors,
Very central location very close to train and bus stations,
- The roof terrace and kitchen were lovely and light with good rooftop views
wifi, location, terrace on top, bicycle could be put in room.
Buy in shops very near your own breakfast stuff and prepare it upstairs.
- Perfect location right on the cameno. Basic accommodation for a place to stay while walking the cameno
- Blinds made room completely dark. Quiet. Great location. Laundromat in front of building.
- The use of the kitchen / fridge to self cater and the terraces to sitout and enjoy the sunshine,and views,
Pensión La Salve
This comfortable guest house is a 15-minute walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum, located across the River Nervion. It offers rooms with mountain and city views and free WiFi.The heated rooms at Pensión La Salve feature simple, functional décor and have HD TV with USB connector and a private bathroom.There is a microwave for guest use and a coffee vending machine. Reception is open 24 hours.Tourist information is offered at La Salve, which is 2,650 feet from the prestigious Deusto University. The historic quarter is 15 minutes’ walk away.The Matiko metro station is 500 feet away. Bilbao Airport can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes.
- Clean, friendly staff, if you are lucky you can even park a car for free nearby. proximity to museum.
- The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was nice and clean. The place is very close to Guggenheim Bilbao and is located in an attractive part of the city. The hotel has a secure, underground parking. It’s okay to arrive later than 8:30 p.m. (which is what the booking.com website says), because the hotel has a reception open until late.
- Nice room, clean, great position. The Museum is a 10 minute walk.
- The location was central to downtown Bilbao — very close to the Guggenheim and town center. Very friendly staff, willing to accommodate our needs.
- I liked that the rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff are polite and friendly.
Bilbao City Rooms
Located 3 minutes’ walk from the Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao City Rooms offers bright, modern rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TV and laptop safe. There is 24-hour reception.Each spacious room is carpeted and has a mini-bar and kettle, as well as a desk and wardrobe. Rooms are heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bilbao City Rooms offers luggage storage and a laundry and dry cleaning service. Tourist information is available and there are vending machines for drinks.
- Perfectly located, very warm welcome, super helpful staff and amazing value.
- The location was great to visit the Guggenheim and a short walk to the Old Town. Very good access to the airport bus.
- Inigo, the manager who checked us in was fantastic. Incredibly friendly, helpful, and considerate. He made sure to make us feel welcome to both the hostel, as well as Bilbao. Gave a fantastic set of maps that pointed out all the must sees in Bilbao!
- The location is very convenient, staff was very friendly and helpful. A couple of restaurants nearby are in high quality.
- Amazing location and great, helpful, friendly staff.
Casual Gurea is located in Bilbao’s old town, just 150 feet from the Cathedral and 800 feet from Abando Train Station. It offers a tour desk and rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Casual Gurea have heating, themed décor and wooden floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, free safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with vending machines and microwave. Services offered include bikes rental, free luggage storage and 2 computers with free internet.Casual Gurea is surrounded by various shops, bars and restaurants. You can walk to Guggenheim Museum in around 20 minutes. The nearest tram station is 400 feet away.
- Location was very good, staff friendly and room was quite big.
- Convienent location and staff were very helpful and could speak English.
- Very cosy. Located at the heart of bilbao old town.
- Idéal situation, very clean & very quiet in spite of noisy streets in neighbourhood
- Lidia at reception was always very helpful answering all of our questions and giving suggestions!
Pensión Don Claudio
Just 150 feet from Zorrotza Railway Station, Pensión Don Claudio is 1.2 mi from Bilbao Exhibition Center. It is set 2.5 mi from central Bilbao.The Don Claudio’s rooms have heating, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. There is access to a shared or private bathroom.The property has luggage storage and 1 room adapted for wheelchair users.Several inexpensive restaurants can be found around the hotel, as well as shops and banks.There is a bus stop within 150 feet of the guest house with many connections to the city center. Free outdoor public parking can be found nearby.
The tiny room made my wife and me practise in creativity to find a way to get our luggage into the room
Having the constant noise of the rooms above and next to us as well as the rumbling sound of the train left me plenty of time awake in the night to contemplate my faults and weaknesses and the meaning of life.
The price was very low and thankfully you get what you pay for.
- Very well communicated with the centre of Bilbao (100-300 meters to trains C1, C2, buses) – in 10-15 minutes you can get almost anywhere.
- The staff were excellent and very helpful the room was great and a good size and cleaned every day the location it was good very handy to get to places
- The staff were fantastic and very helpful the room was excellent and very clean and in a great location I can not understand how anyone can say anything wrong about this place
- Great value for money, easy access to town, clean and with enough room if you are not staying that long and have no problems sleeping in noisy places.
- The tiny room made my wife and me practise in creativity to find a way to get our luggage into the room
Top Guest Houses In Mungia Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mungia Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mungia Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mungia Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!